Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2021, 02:07 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: March Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
your right, i just dont like how we have to come here like where one clan leafpaw said purring now that mudpaw was here.
"One clan! They day I join shadowclan and become loyal to Dawnstar, willl be the day the stars come crashing to the ground and the full moon disapeard forever." Mudpaw said, licking the top of leafpaws head protectively

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 8th, 2021, 02:23 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
"One clan! They day I join shadowclan and become loyal to Dawnstar, willl be the day the stars come crashing to the ground and the full moon disapeard forever." Mudpaw said, licking the top of leafpaws head protectively
the day i join shadowclan is the day i loss my world its the day i loss you leafpaw said moving in close to mudpaw

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 8th, 2021, 02:34 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@Bunny Dash

The glinting of golden eyes in the shadows. A tail was visible, and it flicked enticingly.
Old March 8th, 2021, 02:53 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

// Open

{Sagebrook}

Sagebrook's light, windswept fur rustled in the salty breeze as she stood, tense, in the Gathering arena. Every hair on her pelt told her that this was wrong, wrong, wrong-- no RiverClan? No WindClan? This felt far too much like a set-up. Each time a ShadowClan warrior brushed past her she almost retched in revulsion for the honorless creatures. She didn't want to fight; she never had. But having such arrogant Shadowdwellers stalk the moors and lead them to the Gathering like prey to the slaughter? It was almost enough-- almost-- to make her claws slide out. But something would happen tonight-- she could feel it. Electricity powered the tension in the air, so thick she could almost carve it out with a claw. Her gaze flitted between the cats gathered in the Sea Stones clearing and potent dread settled in her gut.

There would be blood tonight.

{Stripeseed}

Great StarClan, he was too old for this.

He'd been saving his strength as much as possible, but he hadn't accounted for the humidity blowing in from the sea breezes. Made his bones ache like the stones themselves. Spots, sometimes he couldn't wait to shed this body and shiver up to Silverpelt. Maybe he would, after tonight. A fight there would be and stars, it was about time! Either WindClan was dead once and for all or Dawnstar would learn that bunnies weren't quite as weak as she might think. Sure hoped it was the latter. Enough fire in him yet to fight for his Clan. He'd always loved WindClan. He really would give his life to purge these frog-eating Shadowstalkers.

Stripeseed let out a long breath, flexing his claws into the sandy ground.

The stars were so bright tonight-- the moon was as clear as anything, not a cloud in the sky. A shame to shed blood on such a peaceful evening. The tall warrior stretched, glaring at a ShadowClan apprentice that had settled nearby. But in his heart, he knew his purpose would finally be fulfilled.

All his life, ever since he was a kit in the nursery, he'd dreamed of leading his Clan. WindClan should stand tall and proud, not cower before anyone, encourage discipline and courage and bring order to the Clans like none before. And then he had grown old, his muzzle had grayed, and he had passed his prime. He wouldn't be leader now. Not even deputy.

But he knew that he was meant to serve his Clan-- no matter how sourly he complained or snappily he snarled, he would give his life a thousand times over to see WindClan strong again.

But somehow... he wished it wouldn't be tonight. He certainly wouldn't go without a fight.

Stripeseed's sinewy muscles rippled beneath his pelt as he rose, and for a moment, in the moonlight, he almost looked like a warrior of LionClan from the ancient stories.

It was time to show Dawnstar who WindClan was.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:47 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

Bumblepaw padded after all the cats into seastones. she gazed around. only The Rabbits and Shadows, she saw. she shrugged and sat down somewhat in the front of the crowd, not expecting to talk to anyone.
[Open ]
--------------
Silverpaw padded in. she huffed as she saw Dawnstar on the rock. She doesn't deserve to be a leader, she thought savagely. she scuffed up dirt and padded to the back of the group of cats. she was angry that she hadn't been to the last gathering, and wished that she had. when she tasted the air, all she could smell was Shadowclan and a hint of windclan. she huffed again. that was all her clan was now; mostly Shadowclan with a hint of windclan. she often wondered if things would ever be the same...
[Open]
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:54 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
☁ @WinterRabbit5350
------

After gazing at the gathering crowd Thorn'Claw amble into the fray of cats. The massive warrior kept a keen eye on everyone, never staring but always glancing. He noticed that not many cats mingled or chatted, and there seemed to be a pelt prickling tension in the air. Forcing his fur to stay sleek he searched in vain for somewhere to sit. There were plenty of options but none were appealing. After finally finding a spot Thorn'Claw sat back on his haunches, and cast a small glance at the Wc warrior a tail-length away.

----☁
Stonemask noticed the Shadowdweller and decided that he should, attempt to talk to them. "Hello, I believe you are a Shadowclan cat, yes?" He said, clearly disinterested. He understood he should talk to them at the gathering, but he did not like it, not one bit. Despite his conversation with Talonstone, his opinion of Shadowclan stayed, roughly the same.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; March 8th, 2021 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:58 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Embershadow's eyes slid around the clearing as he took it in. No RiverClan or ThunderClan. He shrugged. They still might show up. As soon as he was inside the clearing, he broke away from the WindClan cats that he was traveling beside. He hated how they had just merged into one Clan. Embershadow never thought that he would be sorry to see what was happening to WindClan, but he just wanted to see things go back to normal. He realized that he was half hoping that WindClan would start to rebel and push back against Dawnstar. But, for the most part, they just seemed to accept that they were now part of ShadowClan. He knew better than to say that out loud. He would be reported and murdered by his maniac leader before he could say 'mouse.' He bristled. It was stupid. Embershadow found an empty spot under a clump of ferns and crouched there.
(Open)

Old March 8th, 2021, 04:58 PM
particles of stars

Maplebird pawed over to an open spot, barley taking notice of the absence of RiverClan and ThunderClan.
Old March 8th, 2021, 05:10 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

[Open Until Fighting Starts]

Pumpkinpaw

He sighed, where were those other stupid clans?! These bunnies were so boring, and he could mingle with his own clanmates any time!
Though, he guessed he better mingle... or not.
Sitting off to the side, he yawned.
Old March 8th, 2021, 05:26 PM
particles of stars

The tan tortoiseshell quickly looked up to see Featherlight approaching her. In a rather quite tone, she responded to his question.

"It's been... fine.. but going slower then expected- I still need to start explaining to the queens our plan so kits can be moved soon..."

[ @spade - sry for the short reply, i wasn't planning on a interaction but its time for them to catch up anyways. ]