Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been caught in the mess, his bi-colored eyes tracing the area for anyone he knew. What a wonderful first gathering this had been. Glancing up for a moment, he saw Tallwhisker, and almost perked up. Weaving through the other cats, his eyes Wild, he made his way to the other tom. The leader was trembling slight, his eyes wide, “There you are!” He said quickly, smiling awkwardly despite all that was going on. He didn’t leave time for Tallwhisker to say anything, as by the time he had finished the sentence, he had bounded back into the crowd.

Goldenstar had his eyes narrowed as he finally landed on the She-Cat. The smaller tom was actually surprised he had landed that, but, well, surprises happened sometimes. He realized a little late what Moxie was trying to do, and managed to get out of the way, but not before getting a little part of his body scratched. He could feel a bit of blood begin to trickle out of the wound, and the sractches burned, but he pushed the feelings away. Finding a small growl rising in his throat, he once again lunged, trying to remember all the attacks he had learned.

Taklwhisker was shocked when the Tom happily bounded up. His ears flattened in confusion and he studied the Tom, but before he could question why he looked somewhat happy he was gone. "Wha-" tallwhisker stamped his foot angrily. Goldenstar was now weaving through the masses like he had been doing it his whole life. He wasn't looking forward for the conversation he was going to have after, he couldn't just leave me here. I, supposed to be helping him. The long legged warrior bounded ahead his paws barely missing the pelts of other downed warriors as he approched where he last saw the Tom. Suddenly skidding to a hault as a massive DS Warriors slammed into his side sending him sprawling back a few steps. He shrieked but managed to tuck and roll to protect him. When he finally stopped being in shock he stood ready to fight only to be baffled by the Warriors disappearance. His ears flattened in anoyance but than he raced back through the crowd after goldenstar. He sped up when he saw the Tom ahead, he quickly maneuvers in front of him panting. "Why did- did you lea- leave me behind?" he wheezed, looking around at the battle raging on.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 24th, 2017, 09:26 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Lobsterbreathe glanced at Goldenstep,” Well...She’s a bad leader. Might as well hurry things up so Thunderclan can have a good leader. Think of it as if I were doing Thunderclan a favor. I have no quarels with Goldenstar, Russetstar, Blazingstar, or Grousestar...only that pathetic Snowstar- I mean, come on Goldenstep, she’s as helpless as a kit. I mean, any one fighting her would kill her. Just for some cats it’d be accidental.” He meowed casually as if it were no biggie.
Goldenstep blinked, listening to his son talk so casually about killing Snowstar. "She has her own kits, and clan to worry about. How could you hurt a queen? Much less a leader. I know she isn't our own, but still. How can you 'accidentally' kill another cat, Lobsterbreathe?" The Riverclan tom flicked his tail, glaring at his son. He couldn't believe his own child could do something this horrible to anyone. Goldenstep understood bullying, he did it himself as an apprentice and young warrior, but not killing like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Petalstorm laid her fluffy tail across the young tom's shoulder. She purred and smiled warmly at him.
"Don't worry. I'll help you. I'm Petalstorm, by the way. Come on!" she took her tail back and started walking towards the sound of screeching and howling cats.
Ashpaw smiled, feeling comfort from Petalstorm. "Thank you." The tom mewed, "I'm Ashpaw." He followed the warrior back towards the battling cats, eyes wide and alert. He swished his tail, fur still standing on end. He heard the screeching from the clan cats and Dusk Syndicate as everyone met in battle.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:35 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Foxpaw's ears flattened as she heard his words. Stupid mouse-brain. He's going to leave after he sees that I mean business. Her orange hues focused on the tom, she extended her claws as far as they could go. Lashing her bushy red tail, Foxpaw bunched her haunches, and then took a well aimed leap towards the ginger tomcat, aiming her outstretched paws towards his head. If she could get a good blow in to start off with, then that would make this battle all the more easier.
The ginger trainee hissed at the shecat, baring his teeth. His blue eyes locked onto her orange ones, hatred showing in his expression. He ducked away from her outstretched paws, feeling her claws sink into his thick pelt. Flame swiped at Foxpaw's muzzle and flank, remembering his trainer had told him they were some of the most tender areas besides the belly and tail. Stinking clan cat, maybe she'll go cry to her clanmates in a bit. Flame felt a growl rise in the back of his throat, his mindset switching into battle and survival mode.

Old October 24th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw smiled, feeling comfort from Petalstorm. "Thank you." The tom mewed, "I'm Ashpaw." He followed the warrior back towards the battling cats, eyes wide and alert. He swished his tail, fur still standing on end. He heard the screeching from the clan cats and Dusk Syndicate as everyone met in battle.
Petalstorm ducked as a Dusk Syndicate cat leaped their way. She hissed at the cat and swiped her paws towards it, claws outstreached. She was panting slightly and her pelt quivered with excitement. Her eyes were narrowed as she blocked the DS cat from Ashpaw.
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:00 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:

Tornado hadn't been prepared for such a quick backlash from the she-cat. Her claws struck his shoulder, although only grazing his skin through his thick pelt. The dark-colored tomcat let out a low snarl as a pinch of pain went through his shoulder, but he kept his green eyes focused on her, raising both of his forepaws off the ground, and then smashing them downwards toward the she-cat, in an effort to trap her against the ground.
FadingEchoes hissed in alarm as his forelegs landed squarely on her shoulders. She writhed under the weight of the larger cat, snarling with fear as she realized she was unable to escape.
@Undercover

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Cinnamonpaw had not been ready for the sudden impact. His back had been turned, and all the sudden, he felt claws pick through his thin fur and into his skin, and he was lying face first on the ground. The stench of the Dusk Synditcate cats filled his nostrils, and he let out a snarl, pulling his forelegs beneath his stomach and pushing upward in an effort to get the larger tom off of him. If there was one thing he knew, it was that these cats were not afraid to kill. And Cinnamonpaw was going to make sure that he was not killed.
Patch felt a perverse satisfaction as his claws sunk into the smaller's cat's fur, lost in memories and seeing a different cat altogether beneath his paws. This foxheart killed Frost! It was his only thought, and the one that was urging him to slaughter this cat. He hissed in annoyance as they shifted beneath him, causing his claws to lose their grip and his paws to slide down their back. He jumped back before he could stumble and crouched low to the ground, his tail lashing and lips drawn back in a snarl.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:25 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=Celestial;410278][FONT="Arial Black"][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;410256][QUOTE=Charmer;410014][QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post

Yes you do haha, good for you.
I have Clem and you have twopaw
Quote:
Goldenstep blinked, listening to his son talk so casually about killing Snowstar. "She has her own kits, and clan to worry about. How could you hurt a queen? Much less a leader. I know she isn't our own, but still. How can you 'accidentally' kill another cat, Lobsterbreathe?" The Riverclan tom flicked his tail, glaring at his son. He couldn't believe his own child could do something this horrible to anyone. Goldenstep understood bullying, he did it himself as an apprentice and young warrior, but not killing like this.

Twopaw saw Clemintinepaw,” Are-are you okay? You seem rather terrified.” He meowed realizing how foolish he sounded,” Sorry that was a dumb question.” He meowed feeling awkward

Lobsterbreathe shrugged,” I did the clan a favor. They’ll get rid of her sooner. I didn’t really have the patience to kill her nine times in a row.” He meowed as if it was nothing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 24th, 2017, 11:09 AM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Lobsterbreathe shrugged,” I did the clan a favor. They’ll get rid of her sooner. I didn’t really have the patience to kill her nine times in a row.” He meowed as if it was nothing.
"What would your mother say about this? Can't you see what you've done, I have to go find her and tell her that her baby boy just took a life from a leader." Goldenstep said, looking at his son with slight horror. He was mostly just ashamed of his son, and a little upset Lobsterbreathe took one of Snowstar's lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Petalstorm ducked as a Dusk Syndicate cat leaped their way. She hissed at the cat and swiped her paws towards it, claws outstreached. She was panting slightly and her pelt quivered with excitement. Her eyes were narrowed as she blocked the DS cat from Ashpaw.
Ashpaw turned, watching as Petalstorm fought off a Dusk Syndicate cat that leaped their way. He moved up beside the shecat, swiping at the DS cat with his claws unsheathed. He landed a few blows on the cat's side, hoping that he and Petalstorm could stay safe and drive some DS cats away.

Old October 24th, 2017, 11:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"What would your mother say about this? Can't you see what you've done, I have to go find her and tell her that her baby boy just took a life from a leader." Goldenstep said, looking at his son with slight horror. He was mostly just ashamed of his son, and a little upset Lobsterbreathe took one of Snowstar's lives.

Ashpaw turned, watching as Petalstorm fought off a Dusk Syndicate cat that leaped their way. He moved up beside the shecat, swiping at the DS cat with his claws unsheathed. He landed a few blows on the cat's side, hoping that he and Petalstorm could stay safe and drive some DS cats away.
Lobsterbreathe shrugged,” She’d be feeling sympathy for Snowstar. She’s soft. What do I care.” He meowed rolling his eyes.
@Milky Way
Hybrid stepped in front of a Shadowclanner, Blackblaze,” Shadowclan. You abandoned me when I was a kit at the border!” He growled his claws unsheathed his eyes glowing awaiting his revenge.
@blue jellie
Fennelheart spotted her and growled,”Dung!” She spat unsheathing her claws. She was prepared to fight that fleabag right away.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 24th, 2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
The tom became in shock as paws slammed into him. He rolled off and tood up. Badger got up and staggered. "Thank you Burrpaw." He panted. THe tom got back into the fight. "Dont let yourelf become controlled by fart!"
Burrpaw growled. "I'm not letting go of you that easily!" He roared and lunged at the black tom again, slashing out with his claws.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Closed Thread