My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Battle of the Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtail View Post
primroseshadow turned and shashed at one of the apprentices at their noses
(ok )
@Little Timmy
@Beetlenose
Daisypaws nose was already bleeding she would not have more blood. Instead she flung herself under the Warrior. Clawing there underbelly
@Little Timmy
Old August 22nd, 2021, 06:38 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Owltalon wrinkled his nose in disgust as he followed Wolffang. ShadowClan had certainly done a good job of making their prescence known. Glancing behind him, he flicked his tail at his patrol. "Let's spread out," he ordered softly, veering off from the main group as they neared where the border used to be. Not too far, in case they were needed elsewhere, but Owltalon didn't want to be clumped up in one mass for ShadowClan to attack.

He strode forward, marking the new border as they reached it. "Stay sharp," he cautioned. "You never know with ShadowClan." He was going to say more when he heard a scuffle break out from Batglare's group. Spinning around, he spotted Grimhound lunging toward the WindClan warrior. "They are upon us!" he yowled as a body collided with his and a stinging blow landed on his chin. Twisting around and fighting to keep his balance, he stared into the eyes of a ShadowClan apprentice. "I could say the same for you!" he retorted, aiming a fierce swipe at the tom's ears. @Papaya

@Silverfur & Co. @gs29513 @windtail @Jayden @Kyrieknight @feather lily @Zesty Mango
>Whisperpaw<
Whisperpaw bared his teeth as the cat spun around. "If we help you, we deserve something in return," he snarled. "Be lucky it's your territory this time and not your leader!" Lying, conniving rabbits, they were. The blow to his ears connected and sent him tumbling backwards, where he knocked his shoulder harshly against the ground. But he was back on his paws in an instant, claws flashing, as he launched himself at Owltalon and attempted to sink his claws and teeth into the tom's shoulders and just tear as hard as he could. He knew this cat was faster and older and stronger - so he would just have to be far more brutal.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 07:00 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Daisypaws nose was already bleeding she would not have more blood. Instead she flung herself under the Warrior. Clawing there underbelly
primroseshadow screeched in pain as the apprentice clawed her underbelly she got up and ran then turned around and ran at the apprentice trying to ram into them.
@Beetlenose
@Little Timmy
Old August 22nd, 2021, 07:10 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!

Quote:
primroseshadow screeched in pain as the apprentice clawed her underbelly she got up and ran then turned around and ran at the apprentice trying to ram into them.
@Beetlenose
@Little Timmy
@Little Timmy

The force of the Warriors push sent Daisypaw flying. Getting up, she let out a fearsome caterwaul before launching herself at the bunny. Clinging onto the WindClan Warriors back digging her claws in, she hauled herself up onto there back. Crouching her head low she hissed into there ear. “Yellowpaw died, I wonder why. Did you even ever train her? She was easy, like a mouse. So maybe the bunny’s should just run back to BunnyClan.”
Old August 22nd, 2021, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Stonemask of Windclan |

Stonemask reacted quickly and quickly went to another part of the battlefield, if that attacked had worked, it could've killed him and he wasn't going to go down like that, not to a shadowclan mutt.

He was...unsure of what to do, he couldn't even see on one side, but he finally decided to turn his back to the sun, try and make it a bit difficult for the Shadowclan tom to hit him, besides, last time Stonemask did the first hit, well, he almost got bit in the chest.

| @Clovershade sorry if it seems rushed, cause it is, I'm currently trying to rush out important responses to prioritize personal matters.
Between the panic, the blood loss and the pain, Antpaw's vision was starting to go hazy, his surroundings beginning to blur together. All he could see for a few moments was a dark blob in front of him, the yowling of fighting cats ringing in his ears.

After a few deep breaths, his vision cleared, and he squinted to try and see his opponent in front of him more easily. It was definitely harder fighting on the moorland than it was in the shadows where he was used to, and Stonemask had an advantage as a Windclan cat.

Seeing as the enemy wasn't making much of a move at the moment, Antpaw paced back and forth momentarily, eyes scanning the cat up and down, sizing him up and trying to figure out what the hell to do. This cat almost killed him-he needed to be more careful. Keep his wits about him and stay alive.

I could duck under him and get his stomach? No, he could easily grab me and pin me again...if I charged him head on it wouldn't be too difficult for him to injure my face or head...

Finally, he made a move, darting to the tom's blindside. Once he was near his flank, he leapt forward, aiming to land on his back.

(It's all good)

Headshots above are by jude ^^
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:10 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Swiftpounce hissed, looking at the windclan cats. "Kitties! ready to die?" He screeched, unsheathing his claws.
(open for windclan!)
Redspark had been slinking around the outskirts of the battle, trying to avoid it. He furrowed his brows as he wondered how Softleaf and the other patrols were. Were they having this much trouble? Please be safe softleaf... he thought to himself, getting lost in worrying about what could be happening,, before he knew it he was in front of Swiftpounce. His eyes widened his pupils darting around looking for a way to escape oh no He laughed nervously trying to slowly back away.

(also saying this now you can injure him as bad as you want as long as he doesn't die fkjhslfdk)

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:21 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
Redspark had been slinking around the outskirts of the battle, trying to avoid it. He furrowed his brows as he wondered how Softleaf and the other patrols were. Were they having this much trouble? Please be safe softleaf... he thought to himself, getting lost in worrying about what could be happening,, before he knew it he was in front of Swiftpounce. His eyes widened his pupils darting around looking for a way to escape oh no He laughed nervously trying to slowly back away.

(also saying this now you can injure him as bad as you want as long as he doesn't die fkjhslfdk)
Swiftpounce -->

He leaped at redspark, hoping to pin the tom, If it had worked, he would claw her chest.

(its not that deep)

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:28 PM
running with the wind

Quote:
The force of the Warriors push sent Daisypaw flying. Getting up, she let out a fearsome caterwaul before launching herself at the bunny. Clinging onto the WindClan Warriors back digging her claws in, she hauled herself up onto there back. Crouching her head low she hissed into there ear. “Yellowpaw died, I wonder why. Did you even ever train her? She was easy, like a mouse. So maybe the bunny’s should just run back to BunnyClan.”
primroseshadow growled and rolled over and knoked the apprentice off of her then she leaped on the apprentice and pinned her down and wispered in her ear your shadowclan cats are nothing but monsters she hissed in her ear you kill for then fun of it and dont care your nothing but blood thirsty shadow foxes she hissed and dug her claws deeper into the apprentice.
@Beetlenose
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:46 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!

Quote:
primroseshadow growled and rolled over and knoked the apprentice off of her then she leaped on the apprentice and pinned her down and wispered in her ear your shadowclan cats are nothing but monsters she hissed in her ear you kill for then fun of it and dont care your nothing but blood thirsty shadow foxes she hissed and dug her claws deeper into the apprentice.
@Beetlenose
@Little Timmy
The full Weight of the Warrior landed on Daisypaw where is Spottedpaw? her mind whispered frantically. The BunnyClans insult was pathetic.”we may be bloodthirsty, but that only means we will survive. Unlike you BunnyClan.” using all her strength, Daisypaw reared up knocking the Bunny a few fox lengths away.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:56 PM
running with the wind

Quote:
The full Weight of the Warrior landed on Daisypaw where is Spottedpaw? her mind whispered frantically. The BunnyClans insult was pathetic.”we may be bloodthirsty, but that only means we will survive. Unlike you BunnyClan.” using all her strength, Daisypaw reared up knocking the Bunny a few fox lengths away.
primroseshadow had to amit that the shadowclan apprentice was good as she got up and turned to look at the shadowclan cat again and rushed at her and bit down on her tail.
@Beetlenose
@Little Timmy
Closed Thread