⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:19 AM

Old January 28th, 2024, 05:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default i try to drown you out. [midnightpaw finder]

Well, all good things come to an end. Midnightpaw was once a sweetheart full of light and hope, but now, what’s left of the golden girl? Rage, resentment–but above all else, hurt. Abandonment after abandonment has left her wondering, what is left to do with a lost cause such as herself?

Midnightpaw, as a kitten, had been convinced that all she needed in her life was her family. Her father, her brothers… That’s all she could have ever needed. But, what happens when they disappear? When your father doesn’t even attend your apprentice ceremony, and your brother’s just seem to fade away as soon as you become a paw? Well, you turn and depend on your friends. Create long-term, meaningful relations with those around you, blood or not. Perhaps even catch feelings for someone. Again, the question arises, what happens when they disappear, too?

It was an unmistakable pattern, one that she could not deny any longer. Maybe the root here, the problem, the direct cause, the link… Was her. Maybe, just maybe she was just another weight holding them all down. They leave to spread their wings, they soar through the skies without her.

Well, I’ll burn those wings of yours. Let’s see how well you can fly.

Well, after reading that spiel, I’m sure you want to know what this actually is. If you can guess, and you probably can, Midnight’s connections keep disappearin’ and I want my baby to have a social life of sorts, even if she’s–now–full of rage all of the time. Do keep in mind that any relationship with her will have to be a slow-burn. No quick connections, she won’t allow it.

You can check her page on my character site if you’d like, it’s linked in my signature, but it’s outdated.

Midnightpaw is nine moons, and on the last day of this month she’ll be ten moons. She’s growing to be a bit of a bitter meanie, honestly. She won’t be unkind to you unless you deserve it though–she’ll just be a bit blunt otherwise. She isn’t as much of a sweetheart as she was before, but she’s still capable of it if you chip away at her. Midnightpaw has a deep and heavy belief in Starclan and the warrior code. She has obsessive-compulsive disorder(OCD) which is deeply rooted in her believes in Starclan and the warrior code–and she has been developing borderline personality disorder(BPD).

Midnightpaw was born on march 31st 2023, she is aged up 1 moon on every last day of the month.

Roles!
Keep in mind, Midnightpaw will not be accepting any family-figure roles at this time, if ever. The only characters that she can see as her family currently are Nightshiver and Hazelstripe.

Poor thing only has, uh... Checks notes... One friend. Isn't that lovely? Only open to SHC cats.

Name:
Personality:
Why would they be friends?:
Plot ideas?:

Best friendism is my favourite kind of friendism. Only open to SHC cats.

Name:
Personality:
Why would they be best friends?:
Plot ideas?:

Well, academic rivals, essentially. Only open to SHC cats.

Name:
Personality:
Why would they be rivals?:
Plot ideas?:

Cats that mid can duke it out with! Nip at their paws and swipe at their throats! This is only open for other clan cats.

Name:
Personality:
Clan:
Why would they be enemies?:
Plot ideas?:

I'm not totally sure if Mid will wholeheartedly fall for anyone at this point, but hey, I'd be open to entertaining the idea a bit. Keep in mind that if you apply, this won't be set in stone. Even if we did want to do anything, it would have to be a slowburn. Midnight is heartbroken at the moment, even if she doesn't entirely understand it. This role/relation is also open to those who want to set up their poor little kitties for heartbreak. Only open to SHC cats.

Name:
Personality:
Love interest or one sided crush?:
Plot ideas?:

Don't forget to mention me! Thanks for your time!

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; January 28th, 2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 05:55 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: i try to drown you out. [midnightpaw finder]

Leaves a one sides crush goopy place holder here
Old January 28th, 2024, 07:56 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Name:Sharpfrost
Gender/Pronouns: She/her
Personality:cunning, blunt, uncaring
Why would they be best friends?: both pretty blunt and mean
Plot ideas?:Sharpfrost helping Midnight bully some thunderclanner maybe?

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 28th, 2024, 07:59 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

MIDNIGHT SIB LIKE I PROMISED

❝ BLOOD OF THE COVENANT RUNS THICKER THAN WATER OF THE WOMB ❞ ·˚

LAURELKIT | LAURELPAW LAURELDANCER - SWEETLAUREL

" You know I'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat. "

An angel, is what you would call Laurelkit. Little Miss Angel, if she was feeling particular that day. With a voice as sweet as honey and a tone as coaxing as warm wind, she has a proclivity for persuasion and singing a cherry tune. She’s a white Turkish van with black spots and blue eyes; bright and sparkling, and holding an intelligence that seems to be beyond her years. But for now, it is often overshadowed by kitlike mischief.

The most captivating thing about Laurel is her aura. She's confident and reassuring as a summer breeze- after all, her name means victory. She's playful and affectionate, but a key feature is a proud outspokeness. She's quite similar to when Midnight was a kit, which makes me sad to think about.

I plan on giving her Lyrebird's Lullaby and Silver Tongue, and for her to grow up to be a world-class manipulator. Not out of malice, but out of a neccesity. As she grows up, she'll leave behind the cheery-good girl persona to become an inferiority complex having cynic. So, she's gonnna fake it 'till she makes it.

@Omari

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; January 28th, 2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old January 28th, 2024, 08:34 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

placeholder for gracklepaw

Old January 28th, 2024, 09:04 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Name: Foxpaw
Gender/Pronouns: She/her
Personality: Snapy, rude and aggressive
Why would they be best friends?: Both cats were abandoned by their parents. And love a good argument.
Plot ideas?: Rebelling against their mentors and searching for their parents to teach them a lesson for abandoning them.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV

Last edited by Samantha; January 28th, 2024 at 09:05 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 03:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Name: Palepaw
Gender/Pronouns: Female [she/her]
Personality: Palepaw is a kind and open molly who strives to always do best for her clan. While she is a people pleaser and always wants to do good, she doesn't go above and beyond for that - not in an ambitious way. At times she can be a little dreamy, caught up in her own world, which causes her to get off track. Pale is also quite protective, wether that's good or not depends. She is a bit nervous when something goes wrong, because she doesn't want to make a wrong decision or action, and she gets clingy at times. If this molly likes someone, she'll do a lot to protect them. But overall she's nice and hardworking.
Why would they be best friends?: Well, I think it's up to you if they become best friends or just friends, I don't mind either way. However, Palepaw is very compassionate and caring about her clanmates, and would be persistent about finding out what Batpaw is struggling with and how she could crack Bat's shell. I believe it would take her a while, but after some time, she'd be able to get through the "barrier" and help Bat overcome her struggles. Pale is generally able to adapt to many personalities, she might be a little insulted about Batpaw being so snappy, but want to find out the reason behind that and help her as much as possible. I hope this makes sense bc my brain is dead rn. I'm not sure if you wanted someone snappy and rude as her best friend, but I think pale would be able to actually help Bat and learn a lot from her. Ofc i can understand if that's not what you imagined!! EDIT: I'm so sorry I have no idea why I wrote Batpaw Pretend that says midnightpaw bc i'm supposed to be studying rn
Plot ideas?: Not at the moment, when my brain isn't dead I might update this lol

@Omari

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 29th, 2024 at 04:34 AM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 04:06 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Name: Lynxshade
Gender/Pronouns: female she/her
Personality: https://toyhou.se/22286986.lynxshade
Why would they be friends?: Lynxshade has lost her family, too, so she knows how it feels to remain alone, even if she wasn't abandoned. She has a weakness towards cats who have experienced traumatic events.
Plot ideas?: Maybe we can have a small expedition just to have fun? Or they can have a meaningful one, for example if they find something curious such as a bear, or a deer. @Omari
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:21 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

couldn't decide whether to apply her as a best friend or just a friend, so it's really up to you and whichever you think would work best!! I don't mind either

name; squirrelpaw
age; 8 moons
gender/pronouns; female - she/her
personality; (mostly a summary) squirrelpaw is rather meek, often staying to herself and never quite one to socialize (although she hates it, she will talk). she has a reputation of being sensitive, which usually results in her crying over little things. a people pleaser and pushover, squirrel really can't stand up for herself and usually lets people walk all over her. she believes in all things fair, often trying to treat others how she wants to be treated. she's generally anxious, and very aware of her surroundings most of the time due to this.
rank; apprentice
why would they be (best) friends?; I can see them both having a "comfortable silence" type of friendship!! squirrelpaw isn't a huge fan of talking so I don't believe she'd push any of midnightpaw's buttons. she also has a heavy belief in starclan and the dark forest, often using starclan as a source of comfort for her anxiety. she's not very pushy so I think the slow-burn would work perfectly, as she's never been the type to assume she's automatically friends with somebody
plot ideas; not my most creative — perhaps one night they both can't sleep and decide to sit in the clearing to look at the stars and have a talk about starclan? or maybe just a simple stargazing activity haha

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days