Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 27th, 2023, 06:03 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Saltmeadow Marsh

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 36 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - @ChaosBringer.
"Sounds like a plan! I'm excited to get back into it," she mewed eagerly. She'd been feeling incredibly restless, but it had felt... wrong to disobey Elmshadow's instructions when the medicine cat was no longer around to tell her off for it.

She gave the border one last sniff before she finished marking it. "Seems like Dawnstar killing their medicine cat has kept the fish on their side of the border," she remarked.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 27th, 2023 at 06:03 PM.
Old December 29th, 2023, 09:19 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Dreamingbloom

Dreamingbloom kept her warm smile on her muzzle, shaking out her fur every few minutes to keep out the horrid cold. "I'll claw their face off if one of them is stupid enough to try and cross." She said, glaring
at Riverclan territory. "And, they won't be able to tell you're coming. You're so stealthy, even with a bad leg I couldn't tell you were there when we first spoke!" Dreamingbloom complimented warmly, sniffing at the border and flicking her tail suspiciously.
@lesbianism

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old December 29th, 2023, 10:07 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
Batflight's chest puffed at the praise. "With my stealth and your claws, they won't stand a chance!" she mewed warmly, giving her a friendly bump. She was glad she'd been assigned this patrol with Dreamingbloom - spending time with the other she-cat always put her in a good mood.

"Nothing seems to be amiss here," she mewed after one last sniff of the border. "Want to report back then head to Sunkissed after this?" She was looking forward to a minnow treat, and teaching Dreamingbloom to fish was sure to be fun.
Old December 30th, 2023, 12:22 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
Batflight's chest puffed at the praise. "With my stealth and your claws, they won't stand a chance!" she mewed warmly, giving her a friendly bump. She was glad she'd been assigned this patrol with Dreamingbloom - spending time with the other she-cat always put her in a good mood.

"Nothing seems to be amiss here," she mewed after one last sniff of the border. "Want to report back then head to Sunkissed after this?" She was looking forward to a minnow treat, and teaching Dreamingbloom to fish was sure to be fun.

Dreamingbloom

Dreamingbloom smiled and lashed her tail playfully at Batflight. "No cat will dare cross our border with us to protect it!" She said proudly to her friend. It felt nice to talk with Batflight. It made Dreamingbloom feel warm inside. "Yeah, let's go! Last one back is a crow-food eater!" She challenged before bounding away to the patrol place, her tail lashing behind her as she ran.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old December 30th, 2023, 10:03 PM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
[ Deceptionsong | She/Her | 18 Moons ]
Riverclan Warrior | Post: 8
Purrks: Silver Tongue

──────────────
....yeaa....they can't wait for Beanfloat any longer. "I guess Beanfloat's going to have to catch up later, cause i do not want to wait that long and i don't think you want to either, do you? C'mon, kid" the young warrior looked around one last time before she signalled Adderpaw to follow her. Now, off to the marshlands they go. Personally, she wasn't fond of shadowclan though at least things haven't been too bad lately...at least to her knowledge. The worst that happened was Falconfeather getting killed. His fault, not anyone else's and hopefully Adderpaw nows better to not do what he did. The land is a bit annoying but it shouldn't be too much of a bother, thank goodness. "Now, i'm a biittt unsure if you've been here before or not but basically this is the Saltmeadow marsh..it's..uh..pretty sure the name's self explanatory if you look around. Aandd remember that we really don't need another Falconfeather incident happening right now (or ever) do we?" she paused, making sure Adderpaw was taking her words in and if she already knew about the things Deception said than it still works as a dash of reminder. "I think we should split up. Since you said you want to you can go look for honey and i can go look for Willow leaves. As for Cobwebs, since that's basically the easiest to get both of us could be in charge of that, yea? the she-cat's tone and expression was more of a relaxed one, albiet still a little worried on wether or not Adderpaw would get attacked by an army of bees or not. Deception waited for the younger she-cat to give her a yes or no or...something.
╰─▸ ❝ @TheLostAmongTheStars [Adderpaw] || @Beanz [Beanfloat]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; December 30th, 2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 02:10 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
──────────────

──────────────
....yeaa....they can't wait for Beanfloat any longer. "I guess Beanfloat's going to have to catch up later, cause i do not want to wait that long and i don't think you want to either, do you? C'mon, kid" the young warrior looked around one last time before she signalled Adderpaw to follow her. Now, off to the marshlands they go. Personally, she wasn't fond of shadowclan though at least things haven't been too bad lately...at least to her knowledge. The worst that happened was Falconfeather getting killed. His fault, not anyone else's and hopefully Adderpaw nows better to not do what he did. The land is a bit annoying but it shouldn't be too much of a bother, thank goodness. "Now, i'm a biittt unsure if you've been here before or not but basically this is the Saltmeadow marsh..it's..uh..pretty sure the name's self explanatory if you look around. Aandd remember that we really don't need another Falconfeather incident happening right now (or ever) do we?" she paused, making sure Adderpaw was taking her words in and if she already knew about the things Deception said than it still works as a dash of reminder. "I think we should split up. Since you said you want to you can go look for honey and i can go look for Willow leaves. As for Cobwebs, since that's basically the easiest to get both of us could be in charge of that, yea? the she-cat's tone and expression was more of a relaxed one, albiet still a little worried on wether or not Adderpaw would get attacked by an army of bees or not. Deception waited for the younger she-cat to give her a yes or no or...something.

"No need for slackers. They can either show up or get in trouble. Given they had their time to show up let's not get both of us, the ones who bothered to show up get in trouble and not get Tansypaw what she needs." Adderpaw was being strict but fair. They were called and they had a duty to help the clan and arguably getting herbs was far more important than prey.

"I'd rather not uh.. Die? So I think I will stand clear from Shadowclan they sound a bit ruthless. I don't think I could just kill a cat for crossing the boarder.. Even for stealing herbs. Maybe a good clawing and taking the herbs back" The apprentice said as she looked towards Shadowclan. She wondered what was up with these cats that drove them to murder like that. Starclan did not wait for them.

"Split up? Alright, I mean I'm sorry you have to leave the strongest apprentice and soon to be greatest warrior but I get it. We can't both get the same herbs" Adderpaw said jokingly... with a silver lining of believing that to be true. She wasn't fearful of going on her own at all since she was a confident cat. Perhaps too confident in herself.

So Adderpaw walked off to find where a bee hive could have been. 1D20 roll to fin, results 16. Adderpaw recounted what she had learned at what a bee hive looked like and where they typically made their hives. After looking for a little while Adderpaw spotted an opportune area. A large fallen tree was propped up by a rock. This gave the bees a great spot to hide, inside the rotting log and it would be off the ground and mostly protected from rain.

It was time. Adderpaw climbed up the log and carefully peaked over. No bees at all. So she quickly took a chunk from the hive to see what would happen. A few bees tried to fly out but it was far too cold and they took a quick turn to go back into the hive. She then took as much as she could from the hive. The bees couldn't do anything as the outside was far too cold for the hibernating insects and they went deeper into the hive to try to warm up and protect the queen. A slight amount of kindness, Adderpaw shook off some of the bees still on the comb back onto the hive to make sure they could survive the leafbare. +5 honey combs!

With that treasure found Adderpaw want to go back to find the warrior forgetting the promise of getting cobwebs. If she had remembered she'd probably bark at the no-show to go get them instead.

Bees can't fly at 32F it was 32F at writing.
Old December 31st, 2023, 06:11 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
This area had been gone over recently, yet, here he was. Tensions had been rising, so he had found it fitting to sweep the area one last time. It would give him peace of mind.

Making his way through the muddy area, he gave a short inhale of breath; letting the earthy smell bathe his tongue. No foul play, no intruders, just him... Alone with his thoughts. He had come out here for a second reason, a reason that needed to be fully discarded. Vulturefang, had roamed the territory searching for someone, someone who he hoped to see one last time. He wanted to pick up her scent, he wanted to know she was okay... But there hadn't been anything. Nothing at all. These little excursions needed to come to an end, and thus... He was here. His last search. And seeing as he once again turned up empty, it was time to let go. Maybe they would cross paths one day, maybe he would be able to apologize for everything. But for right now, he had to move on, he needed to let it all go and focus on his job. He had mourned long enough, so this was good bye.

Hazy blue eyes wandering towards the overcast sky, he expelled a breath. Vulturefang let the memories of Woollyfeather slip slowly from his mind, her scent, her movement, the feel of her fur... Her voice. He let it fall, until they were completely gone. Lost into the whistling wind. " I loved you." he let the slow, breathy whisper leave his mouth for the last time. Standing there for a few more moments, he let himself go numb; all feelings purposely drained with a promise to never let this happen again. No more love, no more commitment... It hurt. And now he only had one thing in life, and that was to take care of his clan. With that, his expression returned into a monotone look.

Patrol completed, it was time to go back to camp...
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old January 1st, 2024, 06:27 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
Riverclan Warrior | Post: 9
Purrks: Silver Tongue, The Collector

──────────────
"Different cats give out different punishments, some of them can be more violent than others" oh yea, that reminded her that it's been a loonnggg time since she talked to one of those guys. Not that she wanted to, honestly. Just saying. Can't even remember who it was...actually she probably never asked for that cat's name now did she? Deception rolled her eyes at Adderpaw's confidence "oh yea, how sad" she joked, knowing full well that she was no different during apprenticeship and...she still had some of the confidence as a warrior "well kiddo, being confident in yourself and such is completely fine as long as you don't get yourself into a mess because of it"

As Adder walked off Deception did the same, her blue hues looking for any willow trees that just so happen to be in riverclan's part of the border. She knew what they look like and could've sworn she saw one at some point. Been a while but she still remembered what they're like so this shouldn’t be hard at all

[Roled 20]
Aha! She knew she would find it quickly! A grin came across the warrior's face. Deception must’ve gotten better at this! What makes it great is that she was probably better at this than a couple of other warriors in the clan. Warriors. Since...being more skilled than kits and apprentices are quite...well it didn't really mean much as a warrior now does it? Now back to the herb collecting, She could definately pick some of the lower hanging ones easily from this tree. The young warrior carefully grabbed some of it with her jaws. Haha, Perfect, this was going according to plan and she didn't even have to go too close to the border more than she already did or wanted to [+6 Willow Leaves] Heheh. Now, she knew she could probably get some more willow leaves from this tree. Just look at those leaves! There's a bunch of them! Though she needed to get at least a few cobwebs because somebody didn't show up. Hey, at least she could go back here if Tansy ever tells her to go fetch some leaves from the sad lookin' trees and they don't have to share this with the shadowclanners considering the tree's in Riverclan's side of the border. Why are they so sad looking anyways? But that doesn’t really matter to her; She was doing great and she wouldn't want to not.

[Roled 9 2 w/The Collector purrk]
Would she be able to find some around this Willow tree..? Eh...maybe not but maybe yes. She wouldn't have had to do this if only somebody showed up. Extra work to cover up Bean...actually she doesn't want to cover up for Beanfloat. That guy deserves to get punished for not showin' up. So, this is more of a 'Deception still took the time to get some cobwebs even though Bean was supposed to be the one getting them, but he didn't because he didn't even show up'. Yea, take that however you want or whatever. Now, cobwebs..cobwebs. Searching for some cobwebs. No no no, none in there, they're definately here but where...? She seems to be better at locating Willow trees than digging for webs but she won't say anything about it. The warrior carefully looked through whatever logs or boulders though she ended up only finding one Cobweb. The she-cat gently grabbed the spider web with her paw [+1 Cobweb].

Of course, she couldn't bring back just one piece of Cobweb; That'll be embarrasing, won't it? So Deception just tried to find another one. While she was walking around, she noticed a cobweb. On shadowclan's side of the border. Damn, really? The world's going to do THAT to her? "...well.." She won't cross the border because even though it's tempting, she cares for her own safety and is smart enough not to but if only that piece of cobweb was on riverclan's side. The she-cat walked a bit further away from the border line, trying to seek out at least one more. That log looks like it could hold a spider web or two. Deception peeked into the log, finding a spider web with a spider on it. Well, she certainly wasn't expecting she'll have to go through any spiders. They're...disgusting and...weird. "Alright, can you leave now?" she pushed the spider away from the web before quickly snatching it [+1 Cobweb]. Sure maybe the spider needs a home but it could make another web easily. Even if not...well...she didn't really care for it. Okay then, now that that's over she could go back

Deception went back to where she and Adder split up, seeing the apprentice was already done with collecting the honey. Thank god Adderpaw wasn't too clumsy. "Ready to head back to camp, kid?" The answer's probably a yes or something among that since she really doesn't see any reason for them to stay here. Could've gotten more if somebody showed up. Why does she keep mentioning the fact that Beanfloat didn't show up in her head? Well Bean annoyed her more and more as the collecting progresses even without being there. Well he'll probably get punished for not showing up. Heheheh, at least he'll face his consequences
[Deception Inventory: 6 Willow Leaves, 2 Cobwebs]
╰─▸ ❝ @TheLostAmongTheStars [Adderpaw] || @/Beanz [Beanfloat]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; January 1st, 2024 at 08:26 AM.
Old January 1st, 2024, 06:11 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
──────────────

──────────────
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

"No need for slackers. They can either show up or get in trouble. Given they had their time to show up let's not get both of us, the ones who bothered to show up get in trouble and not get Tansypaw what she needs." Adderpaw was being strict but fair. They were called and they had a duty to help the clan and arguably getting herbs was far more important than prey.

"I'd rather not uh.. Die? So I think I will stand clear from Shadowclan they sound a bit ruthless. I don't think I could just kill a cat for crossing the boarder.. Even for stealing herbs. Maybe a good clawing and taking the herbs back" The apprentice said as she looked towards Shadowclan. She wondered what was up with these cats that drove them to murder like that. Starclan did not wait for them.

"Split up? Alright, I mean I'm sorry you have to leave the strongest apprentice and soon to be greatest warrior but I get it. We can't both get the same herbs" Adderpaw said jokingly... with a silver lining of believing that to be true. She wasn't fearful of going on her own at all since she was a confident cat. Perhaps too confident in herself.

So Adderpaw walked off to find where a bee hive could have been. 1D20 roll to fin, results 16. Adderpaw recounted what she had learned at what a bee hive looked like and where they typically made their hives. After looking for a little while Adderpaw spotted an opportune area. A large fallen tree was propped up by a rock. This gave the bees a great spot to hide, inside the rotting log and it would be off the ground and mostly protected from rain.

It was time. Adderpaw climbed up the log and carefully peaked over. No bees at all. So she quickly took a chunk from the hive to see what would happen. A few bees tried to fly out but it was far too cold and they took a quick turn to go back into the hive. She then took as much as she could from the hive. The bees couldn't do anything as the outside was far too cold for the hibernating insects and they went deeper into the hive to try to warm up and protect the queen. A slight amount of kindness, Adderpaw shook off some of the bees still on the comb back onto the hive to make sure they could survive the leafbare. +5 honey combs!

With that treasure found Adderpaw want to go back to find the warrior forgetting the promise of getting cobwebs. If she had remembered she'd probably bark at the no-show to go get them instead.

Bees can't fly at 32F it was 32F at writing.

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Beanfloat quickly ran threw the territory towards salt Meadows marsh. "Im so sorry guys I was being tackled by kits" he shook his paw he heard only a small amount of the hurtful comments but he decided to just keep his mouth shut as he looked at both of the other cats. "Nice Honey combs Adderpaw!
he thought long and hard for a moment his nose scrunching a sign showing that he is thinking. "We need um- cobwebs right?" he meowed not paying attention for a response as he looked under many rocks before he found a small handful as he wrapped it around his paws and kept searching a bit more as he spotted a large spider. "Woah that thing is huge!"
he purred as he scooped up the cobwebs.

[ +2 cobwebs] so sorry its short!

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 3rd, 2024, 02:51 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Anxiously, Larkstar ran to where Adderpaw was crouched and... oh stars... that's Fogkit's scent... Fogkit's fur... If he was in ShadowClan... well, he's as good as dead in that case. Still, It wouldn't be wise to not get confirmation.

Heart pounding, Lark picks the fluff of fur up in her jaw and walks a little closer to the border where she sits down to wait for a passing patrol.

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars // OPEN ]