by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:40 AM

Old November 29th, 2023, 09:12 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

35/100

Troutpaw looked up at Birdsnow and nodded. “Oh, yeah.” She smiled, somewhat comforted by her now last remaining family member.
@poppy

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old November 30th, 2023, 11:13 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

@silver.
Weaseltooth had returned shortly after shellwhisker, dropping a small amount of herbs- marigold, some herbs that weren't requested such as poppy seeds, some cobwebs and some sticks- in front of Tansypaw. "Here you go, Tansypaw, Ma'am." He dipped his head in respect.
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:15 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

(hi sorry this is late BUT)
PUNISHMENTS ARE DUE BY JANUARY 15th AT 11:59 PM

Okay. Punishment time. After a day of waiting for late patrols, Birdsnow exited the warrior's den and went to her regular patrol spot. Some of the cats from the patrol had gone missing so they were exempt- she supposed, but those who stuck around would be punished.

"Bluefang, Ivorynight, Amberwing!" She called, a frown on her face. "You were all assigned to a border patrol. Because you didn't complete your patrol, the border we share with ThunderClan was left unmarked." She didn't understand how a whole patrol could just... not do anything. "The three of you, go out to the ThunderClan border and mark it, and then I wanted everyone to catch at least one piece of prey. If any of you fail to complete the punishment, I will be forced to issue a harsher consequence."

[ @bubble[error]. @Ladiebugg @Sklee - if you believe there's a mistake feel free to lmk!]
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

(I think we did do that, but no one reported back with their character)

*Bluefang panicked*

"We did that, no one reported it back! Arg..."

*He prowled off in anger that his patrolmates were morons and he believed someone would have reported back*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 5th, 2024, 08:10 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
(hi sorry this is late BUT)
PUNISHMENTS ARE DUE BY JANUARY 15th AT 11:59 PM

Okay. Punishment time. After a day of waiting for late patrols, Birdsnow exited the warrior's den and went to her regular patrol spot. Some of the cats from the patrol had gone missing so they were exempt- she supposed, but those who stuck around would be punished.

"Bluefang, Ivorynight, Amberwing!" She called, a frown on her face. "You were all assigned to a border patrol. Because you didn't complete your patrol, the border we share with ThunderClan was left unmarked." She didn't understand how a whole patrol could just... not do anything. "The three of you, go out to the ThunderClan border and mark it, and then I wanted everyone to catch at least one piece of prey. If any of you fail to complete the punishment, I will be forced to issue a harsher consequence."

[ @bubble[error]. @Ladiebugg @Sklee - if you believe there's a mistake feel free to lmk!]

Amberwing sighed, keeping her voice calm and her tail from lashing. "We totally did that, but my apologies for presuming the person in charge of the patrol would report back. Or, for that matter, show up earlier than almost too late." Sure, she was annoyed, but she wasn't going to be impolite about it. How in Starclan did he get the right to complain when he barely did anything on time, let alone his assigned role???

(This is all in character I'm not upset at you) @bubble[error].
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 10th, 2024, 08:24 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang came back with the mouse*

"I marked the border, don't know if anyone else followed or not, and I have this mouse here."

( https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...postcount=3242 )

( @poppy (I kind of rushed this cause I forgot lol)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old January 11th, 2024, 07:07 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
223/200

---

She hated to do this but it had to be done. If she didn't put a paw down there would be cats in Riverclan that never bothered to help out. Never bothered to give her the chance to save lives with those herbs they didn't bring her. So it had to be done. Padding out into the clearing from her den, she eyes her clan mates, mentally preparing for whatever backlash she was going to receive from dishing out punishments. It was terrifying. Putting herself into a position of authority over others that were here longer. Older. Stronger. But she had to stop being such a coward.

"If I call your name, come over to me. Snapfury ( @spore. ), Squirrelpaw ( @paris ), and Fernpaw ( @Fezity )." She pauses a moment to wait for them to approach. "You all failed to either show up for your patrol on time or failed to bring anything back. And for that all three of you will be facin' a temporary demotion. Leafbare's too tough for ya to be slackin' on patrols. That bein' said: Snappaw, ya can't leave camp without a warrior. Squirrelkit and Fernkit you can't leave at all. You all can stay in your new dens for the next moon."

Blinking slowly, she sits and awaits any kind of harsh words they may throw at her. Steels herself for it. Last time the punishment wasn't as severe and she was still treated like dirt beneath someone's paws. No more goody two shoes. No more thyme reliant Tansypaw. Gaze hardening, she decides to add one last thing on.

"If ya choose to ignore me, you can enjoy a temporary exile while yer at it. Do I make myself clear? And if ya got anything rude t'a say, you can say it to Larkstar and see what she has to say. That's all."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 11th, 2024, 07:13 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

"Okay, sorry, Tansypaw." Snappaw said.
@silver.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; January 11th, 2024 at 07:15 PM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 ]
After a day or so had passed with the whole fiasco at Haven Springs and the foxes, Dusklion finally figured it was time to report the patrols to Birds. It was easy enough to spot the she-cat near the entrance to her den. She padded up with a friendly wave of her tail and took a seat. "Birds! Just the cat I was lookin' for. Those patrols I sent out - all borders've been marked! So we're good on that front. Huntin' was good too - well, sort of. You know about the Haven Springs Fox Fiasco," she chuckled with a shake of her head.

"However after everything settled I realized that the huntin' patrol I sent Applebee to lead, along with Silverfeather and Toadpaw, never came to report. Toadpaw is blind, 'n only just been made an apprentice. But the other two are fully fledged warriors who need a fittin' punishment." Dismissing their duties... it frustrated the dark tabby to no end. "Also! For the huntin' patrol at Lionsbeach, Mists reported in as did Snowfall - but the patrol leader Sorrelblaze never showed up to do any reportin' of his own. I figure a stern talkin' to is in order at least for that." If only she could dish out these punishments... it made her heart flutter to think about. But that was Birds domain, so Dusklion simply grinned as she finished her report.

[ @poppy - for bird to use when dishing out patrol punishments! ]
Old February 27th, 2024, 02:05 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fadingsun has permission from Birdsnow to issue these punishments.

Irritation sparked an intense step in Fadingsun's gait. Not only had Birchbranch completely ignored his decision to appoint Marigoldleap as patrol leader, she'd entirely neglected to finish the patrol. With RiverClan in the state they were in, they didn't need anyone slacking off.

Upon finding the warrior, he let out a frustrated growl. "Birchbranch, I don't know who taught you how patrols work, but clearly they didn't teach you very well. First of all, I don't know why you decided to take control of the patrol and take off without Marigoldleap. She was present, so you had no business doing that. While she did end up having to be excused, that was after you decided to take it upon yourself to take off without her.

"Second, you didn't even bother finishing the patrol. I'm not sure what the point was to rush off without Marigoldleap to then not finish the patrol, but frankly it's left me more than frustrated. RiverClan doesn't need cats who can't listen to orders and do their duty."

He gave one quick, angry lash of his tail. "Given that you clearly don't understand how patrols are supposed to work, you aren't fit to remain a warrior right now. For the next half moon, you'll be demoted to the rank of apprentice. You'll be known as Birchpaw once more. You are not to set foot in the warriors' den, nor are you to leave camp without a warrior to accompany you. If any warrior tells you to do something, you'll listen and obey without argument as any other apprentice is expected to do. I want you spending the extra time in camp doing chores and actually being useful to this Clan. If you want to argue with me about it or protest, I have no problem taking you to Birdsnow."

With that, Fadingsun padded away.

( Birchbranch has been temporarily demoted for two IRL weeks. She is to be known as Birchpaw until she receives her rank and name back. During this time, if she is caught in the warriors' den, leaving camp without a warrior to accompany her, or disobeying a reasonable order given to her by a warrior, she will be taken to Birdsnow and may face further punishment.

During her demotion, Birchpaw must complete three chore posts around the camp. These posts must be at least 100 words in length, and must have her doing something useful to the Clan- changing out bedding, bringing prey to elders/queens, visiting the injured, etc. These posts need to be completed before Birchpaw can receive her warrior name + rank back. She will be eligible to return to warrior status no earlier than March 12, 2024. Once the chore posts have been completed and we've reached this date or later, have Birchpaw come speak to Fadingsun here to receive her warrior name + rank back.

Any questions may be directed to me via VM, but please keep in mind that I will not be debating this punishment. If you have any issue with this decision, you may speak to poppy about it. )

-----------------------------------------

Once he was finished with Birchpaw, Fadingsun moved on to find Mothcrash. He wasn't as angry with this warrior as he was with Birchpaw, since while he had left without Marigoldleap he hadn't been the one to try to take control of the patrol. Still, that didn't mean he wasn't annoyed.

Upon finding the warrior, Fadingsun shot him a cold stare. "Mothcrash. I've got to say, I'm very disappointed. Not only did you take off with Birchbranch to do your patrol without Marigoldleap to accompany you, you didn't even finish it. How is RiverClan supposed to function if its warriors can't be bothered to do their duty?

"I recognize that it was Birchbranch who made the decision to leave without Marigoldleap, but that doesn't exclude you from any blame at all. You're a warrior too; you should be well aware of how patrols work. You're on thin ice with me, so if there's any further issues with you I'll see to it that you're recommended for demotion."

The warrior had to dig his claws into the ground to stop himself from shaking with anger; thinking about how disrespectful his Clanmates had been to Marigoldleap had his blood boiling once more. "As punishment for failing to complete your patrol and for disobeying my order to have Marigoldleap lead your patrol, you'll be confined to camp for one quarter moon. If you set foot outside of the camp during that time, you'll be taken to Birdsnow. During that time, I want you making yourself useful by doing chores around camp. Don't let me catch you sitting on your ass doing nothing. If you want to argue with me or disobey me, I have no problem dragging you straight to her now."

( Mothcrash is confined to camp for one IRL week. He is not permitted to leave the camp until March 5, 2024 at 3 PM Eastern. If he is posted with outside of the camp before then, excluding roleplays that began before this post, he will be taken to Birdsnow for further punishment.

In addition, during this time Mothcrash needs to complete three chore posts. Each of these posts should be a minimum of 100 words a piece, and should have Mothcrash doing something useful around camp- changing bedding, assisting with the sick/injured, etc. If these posts have not been completed by March 5, Mothcrash will be restricted to camp until they are finished. Once we reach March 5 at 3:00 PM Eastern and once Mothcrash has finished his chore posts, have him speak to Fadingsun here.

Any questions may be directed to me via VM, but please keep in mind that I will not be debating this punishment. If you have any issue with this decision, you may speak to poppy about it. )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.