Today 01:49 AM

Old May 1st, 2019, 03:35 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

The black tom looked down at her softly. "I am fine White.. Although I could do with a nap. I just don't like being so exposed to well... everything." It was true. The tom disliked the openness of where their nest lay. It was too easy for a dog, another patrol, anything really to see them and he knew that right now the biggest danger was in other warriors discovering them. He hoped no one would... It would cause a disaster. Finally letting his worries go for a second he realized that he was indeed freezing and it was not a comfortable thing. His pelt was still leafbare thick but that didn't mean it was enough to protect him against a good soak and a night sleeping in a drenched fur. Fluffing it up he curled tighter around White'Brook, hoping to at least provide some shelter for the kits inside her abdomen. Laying his head down softy on her flank - closer to her shoulder than anything - the tom softly drifted into a peaceful sleep, only his tail twitching on White'Brook's nose every now and then.

White'Brook looked at Night in concern briefly looking around them before she softly rested her head and closed her eyes, purring softly as she started to feel the warmth of the black Tom rather then wet fur (Soaked bread). By now the kits in her abdomen had stopped moving which made The expecting Molly more comfortable, deciding she needed her rest she dozed off in a peaceful bliss, the Temporary happiness wasn't going to last long as the White Molly was startled Awake by a sound- no a voice coming from the ShadowClan border, now nervous she gently nudged Night speaking in a low whisper."N-Night... Someone's here!".Her firey green gaze nervously looked towards the border where the sound of a grumpy voice resonated from within the pine trees.
@Rosemew

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 1st, 2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old May 1st, 2019, 04:25 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook looked at Night in concern briefly looking around them before she softly rested her head and closed her eyes, purring softly as she started to feel the warmth of the black Tom rather then wet fur (Soaked bread). By now the kits in her abdomen had stopped moving which made The expecting Molly more comfortable, deciding she needed her rest she dozed off in a peaceful bliss, the Temporary happiness wasn't going to last long as the White Molly was startled Awake by a sound- no a voice coming from the ShadowClan border, now nervous she gently nudged Night speaking in a low whisper."N-Night... Someone's here!".Her firey green gaze nervously looked towards the border where the sound of a grumpy voice resonated from within the pine trees.
@Rosemew
Out of the pines came a tortoiseshell molly, sea green eyes narrowed in irritation. She grumbled to herself about her clanmates, not fixing things perfectly. How she wanted it. Her gaze fell on the cinnamon and white speckled molly and the tom. Wasn't that one of her clanmates? She didn't quite remember his name..as she had never talked to him. She inhaled gently, eyes still narrowed. Seathorn spoke her words in an irritated voice, like she had no nerves to spare, "What's a Windclan cat doing, sleeping with a shadowclanner?" she said.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 2nd, 2019, 12:29 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Out of the pines came a tortoiseshell molly, sea green eyes narrowed in irritation. She grumbled to herself about her clanmates, not fixing things perfectly. How she wanted it. Her gaze fell on the cinnamon and white speckled molly and the tom. Wasn't that one of her clanmates? She didn't quite remember his name..as she had never talked to him. She inhaled gently, eyes still narrowed. Seathorn spoke her words in an irritated voice, like she had no nerves to spare, "What's a Windclan cat doing, sleeping with a shadowclanner?" she said.
Night woke with a start at White'Brook whisper. Looking up he saw the green eyes and lifting his head to the sky he smelled it clearly. Shadowclan. Nudging White a little bit he stood up and gave her a slight lick on her face before whispering, "Run. If you can, RUN! I don't want you to get hurt... I just can't take it." Angling his ears towards the cat, who'd he'd finally recognized he spoke lowly, "That's Seathorn. She is one of the most prideful cats in the clan... She won't hesitate to harm you - especially when you're carrying half-clan kits - so listen and get OUT!" He curled his tail around her neck in a sweet farewell before leaping over on the other side of the stream and with a hiss answered back the tortoiseshell she-cat, "What do you care about it? Shouldn't you be back in your own nest, sleeping and having 'sweet dreams' huh?" It was now, when he spoke to his clanmate that his pride came out. He looked like, and sounded like, and even stood like, a real Shadowclan cat. "If you harm one hair on her fur, you're ending up in the stream." He said it while slowly the hair on his neck and back were raising, making the tom look even bigger than the size advantage he already had over the molly.

|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee ||

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; May 2nd, 2019 at 12:30 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 01:35 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night woke with a start at White'Brook whisper. Looking up he saw the green eyes and lifting his head to the sky he smelled it clearly. Shadowclan. Nudging White a little bit he stood up and gave her a slight lick on her face before whispering, "Run. If you can, RUN! I don't want you to get hurt... I just can't take it." Angling his ears towards the cat, who'd he'd finally recognized he spoke lowly, "That's Seathorn. She is one of the most prideful cats in the clan... She won't hesitate to harm you - especially when you're carrying half-clan kits - so listen and get OUT!" He curled his tail around her neck in a sweet farewell before leaping over on the other side of the stream and with a hiss answered back the tortoiseshell she-cat, "What do you care about it? Shouldn't you be back in your own nest, sleeping and having 'sweet dreams' huh?" It was now, when he spoke to his clanmate that his pride came out. He looked like, and sounded like, and even stood like, a real Shadowclan cat. "If you harm one hair on her fur, you're ending up in the stream." He said it while slowly the hair on his neck and back were raising, making the tom look even bigger than the size advantage he already had over the molly.

|| @TawnyNeedsACoffee ||
Upon hearing Night she nodded slightly but her brows furrowed, She wanted to stay to support Night but she also wanted to do as he said and leave for the kits safety, breathing a sigh she spoke softly."Be careful- if you die on me I'm going to be mad". She knew it was better for the two of them to sort it out rather then herself and Sea'Thorn for obvious reasons, she turned around about to leave but from the sounds of where the conversation was heading she had a feeling something bad was going to happen, she shuddered as she glanced behind her. The White Molly watched as the black Tom and calico she hissed at each other, conflicting feelings ate away at her, fear, hesitation,annoyance but most of all protectiveness. White'Brook watched the two hopelessly as stress got to her
@Rosemew.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 2nd, 2019 at 04:05 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 03:55 PM
yippee!!!

@TheImmortalElder@TawnyNeedsACoffee
---

Seathorn ears pricked as she heard the light whispers between the two, which made her more annoyed. If they had something to say, might as well say it aloud. Oh! Now she recognized the tom, his name....was..Night..yeah. She flicked her tail hearing the tom speak, "And aren't yoy supposed to be doing your duties as a warrior? Not speaking with a molly from another clan.." looking the windclanner on the other side up and down, ears perking as she saw her swollen belly. "Who you've gotten pregnant!" she continued , fur bristling as she spat out her words. She rolled her eyes at Nights next words. She would end up in the stream for hurting a feline? That was real believable. Seathorn gave a snort, the tortoiseshell molly had a challenging glint in her eyes. She slowly padded forward, though, starting to go to the left, subtly, as if she was trying to circle around the tom without going noticed. "Me? End up in the stream? That's definitely believable." While speaking, sarcasm was clear in her voice, stopping in her steps for a moment. Half clan kits! Just imagine what others will think.

Last edited by furrensic; May 2nd, 2019 at 03:57 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 02:56 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@TheImmortalElder @TawnyNeedsACoffee
---

Seathorn ears pricked as she heard the light whispers between the two, which made her more annoyed. If they had something to say, might as well say it aloud. Oh! Now she recognized the tom, his name....was..Night..yeah. She flicked her tail hearing the tom speak, "And aren't yoy supposed to be doing your duties as a warrior? Not speaking with a molly from another clan.." looking the windclanner on the other side up and down, ears perking as she saw her swollen belly. "Who you've gotten pregnant!" she continued , fur bristling as she spat out her words. She rolled her eyes at Nights next words. She would end up in the stream for hurting a feline? That was real believable. Seathorn gave a snort, the tortoiseshell molly had a challenging glint in her eyes. She slowly padded forward, though, starting to go to the left, subtly, as if she was trying to circle around the tom without going noticed. "Me? End up in the stream? That's definitely believable." While speaking, sarcasm was clear in her voice, stopping in her steps for a moment. Half clan kits! Just imagine what others will think.

Night flattened his ears, his fur still standing up in a threatening manner. He didn't wanna have to defend himself against another proud shadowclan cat. "Knock it off Seathorn. Like you ever cared about anything other than yourself. And why should I care what the clan and the others will think? You honestly don't believe that I am willing to raise my kits in the shadows of the forest? And do you think they would appreciate their mother being hated for her heritage? In Windclan I can at least do something that won't make me a burden." His ears were now lying down along his neck. "I can at least raise my kits to believe they're Windclan. And they will be." He looked back at White'Brook only to catch her starring at them. "White... RUN! Listen to me for once." He looked back at Seathorn. "She's gone now. There is no harm to be done... You can leave and say you've done enough to chase off any intruders."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 3rd, 2019, 03:24 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night flattened his ears, his fur still standing up in a threatening manner. He didn't wanna have to defend himself against another proud shadowclan cat. "Knock it off Seathorn. Like you ever cared about anything other than yourself. And why should I care what the clan and the others will think? You honestly don't believe that I am willing to raise my kits in the shadows of the forest? And do you think they would appreciate their mother being hated for her heritage? In Windclan I can at least do something that won't make me a burden." His ears were now lying down along his neck. "I can at least raise my kits to believe they're Windclan. And they will be." He looked back at White'Brook only to catch her starring at them. "White... RUN! Listen to me for once." He looked back at Seathorn. "She's gone now. There is no harm to be done... You can leave and say you've done enough to chase off any intruders."

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
White'Brook tensed up realising Night was right, she started padding away, she was still hesitant but the weight in her slightly plumped stomach caused her run to be unsteady that is if she were to, she still needed to be nearby- she couldn't get rid of this uneasy feeling.Her kit's started to move within her abdomen again, causing discomfort for the expecting warrior.'Little ones please calm down for me...'. Her thoughts pleaded in her head, somewhat hoping they could hear. She glanced back as she was quite a little while away- although she was still in range to hear their conversation and see them, her eyes glinted in concern and fear.
@Rosemew

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 08:48 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 09:13 PM
yippee!!!

@TheImmortalElder@TawnyNeedsACoffee
---

Seathorn narrowed her eyes, turning into slits. She arched her back slightly, beginning to shuffle around Night once again, ears folding back as she saw the white molly run off, a fee tree lengths away. Half of her wanted to go back to camp to rant about things that weren't perfect, another half wanted to stay here and brawl. The tortoiseshell gave a low hiss, "Obviously you aren't supposed to be in shadowclan." she spat, anger in her eyes. "Go ahead and go with the windclanner! go see if you can join Windclan." she spoke in a slightly mocking tone.

Last edited by furrensic; May 3rd, 2019 at 09:13 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2019, 10:57 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

~ @Trotleap124; ~

Snailpaw walked along the Shadowclan and Windclan border, her mind raced from everything she had done this week. She hung out with her aunt Buttercupbreeze a couple days ago and then she trained with her mentor Hazelflower for a while. Snailpaw often came to the border to clear her mind for a bit and get away from all of her troubles. She had always gotten bullied for her face deformity. They would always mention things about her lower eye and how she couldn't smell anything even if it bit her on the nose. Snailpaw sat herself down, starring out at the Shadowclan side for any movement.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 23rd, 2019, 08:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{This is open for anyone!}

Cautiously the black and white warrior with the bobbed tail crept closer to the border that his clan shared with Windclan. Lowered into the brush, the warrior would look expectantly at the border, eyes scanning the area and nose pulling in the scent of the air around him. Although it was a long shot, there was a small hope burning in his chest that he'd see the cat from the gathering, the Windclan tom that.. That made his heart stutter and skip a few beats. It was weird for him to want to see the cat again, he never really sought out other cats to speak to, he was a fairly antisocial tom.
Tucking his paws beneath himself, Ibisprowl settled in where he was, his scent partially masked by the mud beneath and around him, but not completely invisible. He wasn't really trying to hide himself, there was nothing to hide from. Should someone approach him, he'd explain that he enjoyed watching the border from time to time, sometimes there were interesting things that went down at the border. It wasn't exactly a lie, but the tom had never been interested in that. Most of the time he was in the territory, yes, but that was to escape from other cats and talking.
Thankfully there were few cats in his own clan that knew him very well, so he'd likely get away with the lie fairly easily. Sighing quietly to himself, the warrior let his gaze wander, first gazing across the ground, noting how this area was dryer and less muddy than the rest of Shadowclan territory as it transitioned to moors. Part of him wondered if he would make a better Windclan cat. He was good at running, he ran from a lot of things. Shaking his head, he forced the thought away. Even if he was an odd tom, he would never betray his clan.. Never.. Turn his back on them. But.. At the same time, what did Shadowclan have for him? It's not like he had friends, or anyone that he particularly cared for. Glancing to the ground in front of him, the black and white warrior delved into his thoughts, forgetting about his surroundings entirely.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?