Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 01:56 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old April 20th, 2020, 12:46 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

-- @Spiderfrost @Breezefur --

Ploverspot shrugged at the angry Shadowclan cat who was apparently determined to show that she was fighting ready despite missing an eye and an ear. "I wouldn't mind killing her off for you, but you see, I gotta be the good one here. She trespassed. Please inform our dearest Icestar that this was not my fault and that if she wishes to keep her warriors intact that maybe she should stop allowing them across the borders... It can quickly add up to many corpses and maybe.. maybe I would consider hanging those furs up along the border. Would make for an interesting warning and task to execute. But please take her back, I've dealt with enough prideful Shadowclan cats for one day." With that the grey tom turned around and began hobbling back. His side stung but other than that he felt surprisingly fine and then he remembered that he had souvenirs to go pick up. Picking up the eye and the ear he'd left, he moved away from the border and further into Thunderclan territory, weaving his way through the series of trees and even walking through a stream. He didn't want the rabid molly to follow him.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 20th, 2020, 09:45 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Spiderfrost @Breezefur --

Ploverspot shrugged at the angry Shadowclan cat who was apparently determined to show that she was fighting ready despite missing an eye and an ear. "I wouldn't mind killing her off for you, but you see, I gotta be the good one here. She trespassed. Please inform our dearest Icestar that this was not my fault and that if she wishes to keep her warriors intact that maybe she should stop allowing them across the borders... It can quickly add up to many corpses and maybe.. maybe I would consider hanging those furs up along the border. Would make for an interesting warning and task to execute. But please take her back, I've dealt with enough prideful Shadowclan cats for one day." With that the grey tom turned around and began hobbling back. His side stung but other than that he felt surprisingly fine and then he remembered that he had souvenirs to go pick up. Picking up the eye and the ear he'd left, he moved away from the border and further into Thunderclan territory, weaving his way through the series of trees and even walking through a stream. He didn't want the rabid molly to follow him.

Rosedapple nodded at Ploverspot.

'Right..." she sighed once she was sure he was well away from them and the border. The calico warrior grimaced at the bloody mess Silvermist was making into herself and started carefully tugging away brambles. Honestly she wanted to smack her clan mate too, just her gal and attitude, really.

With the last bramble branch broken off and tugs Silvermist out and to the ground, wrinkling her nose at the taste of blood.

"Come on, unless you're going to try to attack me for no good reason again I'm getting you home and to Irisflame. And then, I am going to have a long talk with Icestar about your absurd behavior."
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bravedawn slammed a paw on the ground, snarling to herself with frustration. First that Russetstrike had the audacity to threaten ShadowClan, and now he dared to cross back over into ThunderClan territory? Her claws tore at the grass as she stared across the scent line. Hopefully a ThunderClan patrol would find him and tear him to pieces. Tail lashing, she spun and began to make her way back to camp. This was something that definitely had to be reported to Icestar.
Old April 20th, 2020, 02:57 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@RedHead

Icestar had taken it upon herself to check on the ThunderClan border, particularly the side closer to the outskirts. That's where she and Daintybird had scented badger not long ago. The leader wanted to make sure that the scent was not any fresher.

Luckily, the badger scent was faint--but ThunderClan scent was fresh. She heard a light rustling in the undergrowth across the border, and narrowed her eyes to try and decipher who, or what, it was.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 20th, 2020, 08:24 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Yarrowkit prowled the border, angry about Shadowclan. He ran away from the horrid place, not liking what Icestar had been doing lately. He didn't want to be in Shadowclan, never! He wanted to live somewhere else... somewhere where he wouldn't wake up to see Icestar anywhere in camp.

(eee)
Old April 20th, 2020, 08:34 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowstream View Post
Yarrowkit prowled the border, angry about Shadowclan. He ran away from the horrid place, not liking what Icestar had been doing lately. He didn't want to be in Shadowclan, never! He wanted to live somewhere else... somewhere where he wouldn't wake up to see Icestar anywhere in camp.
Shadowpelt sniffed the air. He could scent another ShadowClan cat. He kept on stalking along the border until when he looked down,he seen Yarrowkit. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE OF THE CAMP?!" Shadowpelt snarled at the kit. "YOU AREN'T ALLOWED OUT HERE!" Shadowpelt looked around. Then he looked back down at the kit. In a gentler voice he meowed,"Lets get you back to the camp."
Old April 20th, 2020, 08:38 PM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
Shadowpelt sniffed the air. He could scent another ShadowClan cat. He kept on stalking along the border until when he looked down,he seen Yarrowkit. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUTSIDE OF THE CAMP?!" Shadowpelt snarled at the kit. "YOU AREN'T ALLOWED OUT HERE!" Shadowpelt looked around. Then he looked back down at the kit. In a gentler voice he meowed,"Lets get you back to the camp."
The kit didn't hesitate. "No! I won't go back! Never! I'm tired of Icestar! She killed a cat! She attacked Thunderclan because of pride! I won't come, so don't go near me!" He didn't want to see any more of Shadowclan, he just wanted to be a different cat!

(eee)
Old April 20th, 2020, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Worried

Blazeclaw looked over at the thunder clan border he gave that up to come here. He had heard flamesong had kits. “I would love to meet my kin on day” he thought “ maybe I’ll talk to icestar about letting me go”. Turing around he looked at the shadow clan forest.” Maybe one day I’ll have kits and a mate of my own” he said not realizing he was thinking his thoughts.
Old April 20th, 2020, 09:31 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@hxneysuckle

No matter how many times he washed himself, the blood was still there. On his claws, his shoulder. Burnetsnap trudged through the territory, gaze locked on the marshy ground. Being out in nature, alone, was supposed to calm him. This was his way of consoling himself. So why, then, was he feeling so angry?

Rage broiled in his chest. Ever since that stupid raid, he'd felt nothing but irritation at anyone and anything. He swiped at a nearby rock, watched it sail across the sky and land with a thud in the dirt. Only when he breathed in sharply—as if it would help him dispel that coiled-up hate—did he realize just how close to the border he was.

Growling, Burnetsnap padded alongside the border between the two Clans. He didn't want to go back to camp.. so for now he'd stay around here. Even if it brought back up those fresh memories of dumb Songthorn and their dumb fight.

lio was here ♥
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:23 AM
❤❤❤

Yarrowkit hadn't had anything to eat or drink for a while, and now he was lying on grass of the border between Thunderclan and Shadowclan. It's better this way, he thought, sad but happy. He knew he would die soon, and he was just a kit! But he didn't like life in Shadowclan. He'd rather starve himself than go back. They wouldn't except him anyways. He stood still, suffering the pain of no fresh kill at his side. Starclan... where am I going now..? He felt tortured and helpless. There's no way, now. No one will find me. But if a Thunderclan cat found me... As he thought that, he immediately felt a flash of terror. Wouldn't Shadowclan be accused as kit killers? He lie there, bones showing through his matted fur. Once again, it's better this way... He started breathing heavily, realizing he was out of time. Goodbye, forest. Goodbye, Irisflame. Goodbye, life...

Yarrowkit already felt as if he were leaving the clans, soaring freely in the sky. He knew the end was already there for him, and now he was ready to join Starclan. Or worse... the Dark Forest.

And with that, he went limp.
(Yarrowkit is dead.. I'm literally crying TToTT)

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 23rd, 2020 at 05:45 PM.