Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM

Old April 10th, 2024, 11:02 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Skunkstrike
-----------------

Her jaws split into a massive yawn as they arrived to the cove. Skunkstrike blinked her eye as she listened, but since Orangeblossom decided he wanted to grab marigold, Skunkstrike decided...eh, why not find some chamomile this time? They looked like...daisies or something, right? Right.

(Rolled a 5)

Her nose sniffed around, ignoring the familiar scent of marigold as she prowled the grasses for white flowers with little discs of sun in the center. But there was no luck in that it seemed. Not even a petal. Had her ability to find things diminished since the battle? Since the loss of her eye? She had never had this trouble before finding herbs...

She looked around anxiously for Drizzlecloud, though she caught a grass tip into the corner of her ruined eye, causing her to flinch and rub it with a paw in response. After a moment she padded over to the medicine cat, "Any luck? I can't seem to find any chamomile..."

@Omari @Dolomedes
Old April 11th, 2024, 01:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud toddled along on her own way as the patrol dispersed. She was hoping to find some chamomile as she drifted about the area. Honestly, Drizzlecloud never used chamomile herself–it was an herb that Springlight used more often, seeing as she knew more about it… But, Drizzlecloud had seen it in their storage before, so she knew what it looked like, so she was confident in fiding some.

…Huzzah! She found a small clump of chamomile, and she snagged a few between her jaws before she came wandering back to the rest of her patrol. She came to find Skunkstrike first, seeing as the warrior seemingly came searching for her. Drizzlecloud trilled, in reply, lifting her head slightly to show her the chamomile that she had found. “...Oh, it’s okay. Maybe you can find some cobwebs around here instead? Perhaps in any holes or along the cliffsides?”

[ @Tiabirb @Dolomedes ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 12th, 2024, 11:03 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
The clear excitement from seeing the size of the cove that Elkpaw displayed had Redhawk chuckling. She remembered seeing this place for the first time, so exquisite and wonderful. It was difficult to look at it through any other light other than red now though, given its history as the tug-of-war piece between ThunderClan and RiverClan. But seeing the young tom was enough to make her forget about it for a moment or two.

"In greenleaf, t-the flowers are much more present and at night, little bugs that glow come out - they're called fireflies." Red made a mental note to take him back here once that time came. He would perhaps appreciate being able to chase the bugs all around and see just how beautiful this place could be. "Lots of prey and herbs are found here. Just be careful of not going towards the cliff - that leads to RiverClan's t-territory," she advised as she moved slowly through the fields. Thankfully there was no fish scent in the air, but Red was always on alert.

"What does the area smell like to you?" she prompted, already able to pick out some scents among them - some squirrels likely in a nearby clearing, as well as the salty water from the shoreline not too far from here.

[ @dino. ]

Elkpaw skidded to a halt in front of Redhawk again, bouncing up and down on his toes to follow her as she started to walk forward. "Wow," he breathed out. "I want to see that! Are the glowing bugs edible? D'you think I could eat one? Could I make someone else eat one?" Probably not the best idea in the world. But!! Who knew until they tried it!!

At Redhawk's prompting, he made a big show of inhaling deeply, nearly choking on a stray leaf that found its way into his throat before he hacked it back out and continued on as if nothing had happened. "Hmmmmmmm....... salty!! Um. Kinda fishy? I don't like that smell. Also leaves and trees and flowers and nature-y stuff."
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:52 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom bounced over to his patrol mates and showed off his mouthful of flowers to the pair before setting them gently on his front paws to speak, "I found some marigold," his eyes shifted away with a slight squint, "I think these ones are the marigold at least," Then he went back to looking between Drizzlecloud and Skunkstrike, "How's it going with you guys? I think we should try getting back soonish, wouldn't want to be out too long." The warrior gave his opinion, not wanting to rush his fellow clan mates but he didn't want to be too late getting back for the patrol. He needed to be his best for Springlight and the clan so that meant getting back on time for the patrol as well. The tom tilted his head with a soft wag of his tail, awaiting his patrol mates and more importantly, patrol leader's thoughts on the suggestion.
[ 3/5; 3 Marigold ]

[ @Omari - Drizzlecloud! | @Tiabirb - Skunkstrike ]
[ I am so so so sorry about how late this is! ]
Old April 13th, 2024, 01:01 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
----------------

"Oh wouldya lookit that! Nicely played, Drizzlecloud." Skunkstrike purred cheerfully. Never one to be downer for long. "Cobbywebs it is! I'll snag some right now, and we can head back!" Skunkstrike turned and bounded away. Now cobweb? Cobweb was easy! Any warrior worth their mouse knew how to find cobweb. So Skunkstrike found herself a dense bush, and she began weaving her paws deep between the branches. She snatched up a pawful after a few waves of her paw, and then she hopped over to the roots of a tree, peering closely gnarled roots. Success, she slapped some more cobwebs onto her cobweb paw and returned to the medicine cat and her fellow warrior

"Alright! Looks good, yeah? Let's head on back to the camp!" Skunkstrike said with a chuckle.

@Omari @Dolomedes
Old April 13th, 2024, 08:54 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Blazepaw's fiery gaze seemed to burn dimmer at Riversong's words, trying to tell him it was okay. To look out for himself. That it wasn't his fault. He already knew that, why was Riversong trying to tell him? Why was...

Why was Finch...

For a flash of a second, Blazepaw felt the stupid, childish urge to run away. Like a star-damned kit. He felt so weak, so helpless, and it made his heart burn with hate. His brother's mentor was talking about how painful it was. Blazepaw already knew that, he could feel it, he-

"Of course he's worth remembering," Blazepaw snarled, voice quiet and trembling. "I never want to forget my brother. It doesn't matter that he's gone, just because something hurts doesn't mean you can just... forget it."

@Littlesun0112 (so sorry for the wait!)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 13th, 2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 10:28 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Beetail and Fluffclaw ran around the cove, occasionally stamping their paws to startle fireflies. This is something they had done every newleaf and at the end of greenleaf since they became warriors, and they believed that it would bring good luck to their clan

[OPEN]

Last edited by MaplestrikeWCUE; April 15th, 2024 at 10:40 AM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Blazepaw's fiery gaze seemed to burn dimmer at Riversong's words, trying to tell him it was okay. To look out for himself. That it wasn't his fault. He already knew that, why was Riversong trying to tell him? Why was...

Why was Finch...

For a flash of a second, Blazepaw felt the stupid, childish urge to run away. Like a star-damned kit. He felt so weak, so helpless, and it made his heart burn with hate. His brother's mentor was talking about how painful it was. Blazepaw already knew that, he could feel it, he-

"Of course he's worth remembering," Blazepaw snarled, voice quiet and trembling. "I never want to forget my brother. It doesn't matter that he's gone, just because something hurts doesn't mean you can just... forget it."
(so sorry for the wait!)

(no sorries! i'm just glad you managed to squeeze a post out during this depressing arc )

RIVERSONG

Riversong watched as Blazepaw turned into a flicker of his former self. It seems like water and fire will never mix, they thought. Just like how a bird will never swim. It was odd listening to Blazepaw's feelings - it just didn't feel quite like their own. Blazepaw could hold on. Blazepaw could stand the pain. But Riversong couldn't. Somedays, the feeling of loss was so great that it felt like a heavy weight sitting on Riversong's chest. One weight after another after another. "You would truly choose to carry on all that pain?" they mewed in disbelief. "Waking up, every day, just to know that he will be Finchpaw forever?"

A weird haziness passed over Riversong's eyes. It seemed as if their mind was fading, slipping away to a forbidden world. "What do you think Finchpaw's warrior name would have been?" It was a pointless question, one that not even Finchpaw would've been able to answer. "I wonder if he would've been Finchleap, Finchblaze, or even Finchsong like I was named," they mewed dreamily. "I'll ask him when I see him again... and we'll chase finches across the plains of StarClan..." With the last amount of clarity in their eyes, Riversong turned to Blazepaw. "I'm sorry Blazepaw. For everything." Their eyes drooped shut, and they sat in the cove, breathing softly.

-sign my sig below if you want-

Last edited by Littlesun0112; April 15th, 2024 at 11:04 AM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 01:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud’s eyes shifted to Orangeblossom as they drew closer to herself and Skunkstrike, nodding in approval at the marigold flowers that he held. So, if Skunkstrike could find any cobwebs, then she would deem this patrol to be a fair success! Her green eyes shifted to watch their warrior companion searching through some bushes, and she couldn’t help but purr when she noted that Skunkstrike had, in fact, found some cobwebs! Lovely!

“Okay, you two.. Let’s head on back now.”

[ @Tiabirb @Dolomedes sorry about how late this reply is, but i did get us an extension until the 16th so our cats won’t be receiving any punishments or anything. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

After speaking to Redhawk following her ..accident, Wolfhive had seen to collecting Crowpaw. He found him somewhere around camp. "Hey, Redhawk asked me to cover her. You need your assessment?" Seemed simple enough. He'd never monitored one before-- his was just beating up some fish-- but he knew the basics enough to get Crowpaw's over with.

"Let's get going." With the confirmation, he'd start out of camp. He wanted to go somewhere a little less traveled to ensure they weren't too disturbed - and he liked getting a feel for the RiverClan-leaning landmarks as it'd be easy for fish to intrude there. Being around them enforced their scent. Wolfhive stopped before the meadow of the cove, so they were within the trees overlooking it. "I figured we could use this area for hunting, and once you've caught a couple things move onto a spar. What do you think?" He'd respect his input and opinion, as this was an important milestone that could impact his future.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules