Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM

Old June 28th, 2019, 05:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Chesnutkit squirmed in excitement as his mother groomed his fur,” Mom! I can groom my own fur! I’m about to become an apprentice!” He meowed squirming away and starting to groom his own fur.

Speckledkit sadly looked around the nursery, I’ll have to sleep in a new den, with different cats. Older cats. No more family surrounding me. Leaving the death place of my sister. Even worse leaving camp!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 30th, 2019, 09:48 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The ebony tom perched himself at the top of the Streamstone.
"All those old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he bellowed. Than waited for his clanmates to quit shuffling about, before continuing.

"We have many ceremonies to sit through today. Many of which are for newcomers, warriors, and kits becoming apprentices." he said, looking over the crowd of felines. The crowd was much...larger than usual, though that's to be expected, now that Skyclan was now living with them.

"Thrush [ @SuspiciousMindz ] Cinderpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ] and Shiverblaze [ @GLaDOS ] , You have proven yourself worthy of joining Riverclan, and have shown potential to help Riverclan grow.

Thrush, from this moment forward, you will be known as Thrushpuddle, Sharkfang will show you around and will teach you all you need to know about our clans ways.

Shiverblaze, form this moment forward, you will be known as Sparkheart, Moonstream [ @~Silverkit~ ] will be teaching you the ways of the clan, and showing you around.

Cinderpaw, Lambdream [ @Rosemew ] will be showing you the ways of the clan, and showing you about.

Riverclan welcomes you all."
he watched as their two new clanmates were surrounded by cheering warriors, apprentices, kits, queens, elders. Everyone. Or so he would like to hope. Of course he knew many didn't approve of him taking in Rouges, or Kittypets...but whatever helped Riverclan strive, he wouldn't turn it down.

"Next. Timberpaw [ @Rosemew ] Please step forwards.

You have proven you have what it takes to become a warrior, and have earned your warrior name. Do you promise to Uphold the Warrior Code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?

'I do.'

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Timberpaw, from this moment onwards, you will be known as Timberspark, Starclan honors your Determination and Fighting Spirit."

Fallenstar rolled his shoulders, and looked behind him, expecting to see Grousestar standing there, with a scowled expression. Or a rather Tired expression. He wasn't there, but the leader couldn't help but wonder...when did the Skyclan leader do his ceremonies? Surely at different times during the Moons. With a huff, he shook his head and returned his attention to his awaiting clanmates.

"Lastly, we have a few kits, who have reached the age of 6 moons. Boulderkit [@/GLaDOS], Chestnutkit [ @Okapi ] , Mulberrykit [ @ItsATryp ] and Speckledkit. Please step forwards."

You have all reached the age of 6 moons, and are ready to be apprenticed.
Boulderkit, from this moment on, you will be known as Boulderpaw. Your mentor will be Lionsmoke. I'm sure they will teach you all you know.

Chestnutkit, you will be known as Chestnutpaw, you will be mentored by Settingsun[ @RedHead ]. They will share with you all their wisdom"

Mullberrykit, you will be known as Mulberrypaw. Your mentor will be Moonriselight [ @GLaDOS ]"
the leader paused for a second, nursing his hurt tongue. He had managed to bite it while speaking the warriors name.

"I'm sure they will teach you all they know.

Lastly, Speckledkit, you will be known as Speckledpaw. You will be mentored by Tigertree [ @Fuzzyfeline ] and I'm sure they will teach you all they know."
He watched as the kits scuttled up to their mentors, and after a few moments, letting the cheers die down the ebony tom dipped his head and turned around. "You are Dismissed!"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Fawn; June 30th, 2019 at 10:14 PM. Reason: hi star im fixing your mention <3
Old June 30th, 2019, 09:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@RedHead
Chestnutpaw smiled in delight as he caught sight of Settingsun. He paused for a minute before forcing himself to confidently walk towards Settingsun, his head up an his posture good. Once he reached forward he touched his nose with Settingsun and his his deep voice meowed,” It’s an honor to be your apprentice.”

@Fuzzyfeline
Speckledpaw nervously stood in the clearing maybe if I go back to the nursery my mentor won’t know who I am...she shook her head, she felt uncomfortable being out of the nursery and yet now she was going to be sleeping in a strange den and leaving camp. Finally she gave up when Tigertree made eye contact with her. She sadly approached Tigertree and reached up to touch her nose looking miserable before meowing,” I am Speckledkit- sorry I’m Speckledpaw.” How embarrassing I can’t even say my name correctly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; June 30th, 2019 at 09:56 PM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:35 AM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]
___________________.

Lambdream padded up to the streamstone, grunting as she slipped pass many cats. Brambleblaze definitely was right abojt it being cramped! Her ears perked hearing Fallenstar begin. Of course there were more cats, she didn't mind. But she did mind the fact that she was showing a feline named cinderpaw around. And it didn't help she recognized that molly as the one who Brambleblaze got into a fight with at the seastones. Nervously, she padded over, slipping through to get to the speckled molly. Once she did, she doubted she looked mature considering the fact her gaze was everywhere except on Cinderpaw. "Welcome to riverclan..!" She said softly.

Timberpaw walked up, ears swiveling as the ebony tom started the ceremonies. He wondered, would he be a warrior? He brightened hearing his name. He was becoming a warrior! A small grin appeared, feeling like he was a kit again. He couldn't believe he was a warrior, he was Timberspark!
The somali tom looked around, a happy look in his brown eyes. "Can't wait to tell Dawnpaw!" he whispered.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 1st, 2019, 04:37 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]
___________________.

Lambdream padded up to the streamstone, grunting as she slipped pass many cats. Brambleblaze definitely was right abojt it being cramped! Her ears perked hearing Fallenstar begin. Of course there were more cats, she didn't mind. But she did mind the fact that she was showing a feline named cinderpaw around. And it didn't help she recognized that molly as the one who Brambleblaze got into a fight with at the seastones. Nervously, she padded over, slipping through to get to the speckled molly. Once she did, she doubted she looked mature considering the fact her gaze was everywhere except on Cinderpaw. "Welcome to riverclan..!" She said softly.

Timberpaw walked up, ears swiveling as the ebony tom started the ceremonies. He wondered, would he be a warrior? He brightened hearing his name. He was becoming a warrior! A small grin appeared, feeling like he was a kit again. He couldn't believe he was a warrior, he was Timberspark!
The somali tom looked around, a happy look in his brown eyes. "Can't wait to tell Dawnpaw!" he whispered.
CinderPaw smiled happily but as she turned around she immeadiately felt herself shrink back slightly,This was one of the Shecats she had encountered one time while she was still ShadowClan.Fear sparking on her face she spoke in a quiet but polite tone."T-Thank you....".She then avoided eye contact, not that there was much eye contact in the first place.

--------------------------------

DawnPaw smiled softly as she watched TimberPaw- TimberSpark look around excitedly although she felt a little sad,from now on she was going to have too treat him indifferently to herself- more formal I guess you could say for the next moon,anything could happen between now and then. Honestly she wanted to become a warrior with SnowStrike and TimberSpark but she had only herself to blame. Seeing the Tom pad over to her she stood up before speaking in a calm tone."TimberSpark hmm?".DawnPaw had been a mess lately- She didn't have the guts to update him with everything that was going on but she knew that they no longer were able to be as close as they were before- Friends but not bestie's, She cares for TimberSpark but she hadn't exactly thought about how much she liked him- Was this her mistaking her feelings for a close friend? Maybe she just got nervous around him most of the time since she actually has someone who likes her without finding her a complete grump? At this point she wasn't sure but it was for certain they were friends, she decided that she wouldn't bring this up with the Tom instead she made sure she kept a small distance between them.'Friends? Best friends? Family? What is he too me?...Friends right?'.She repeated the word 'friend' over and over and decided to just stick with it.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; July 1st, 2019 at 04:48 AM.
Old July 1st, 2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
CinderPaw smiled happily but as she turned around she immeadiately felt herself shrink back slightly,This was one of the Shecats she had encountered one time while she was still ShadowClan.Fear sparking on her face she spoke in a quiet but polite tone."T-Thank you....".She then avoided eye contact, not that there was much eye contact in the first place.

--------------------------------

DawnPaw smiled softly as she watched TimberPaw- TimberSpark look around excitedly although she felt a little sad,from now on she was going to have too treat him indifferently to herself- more formal I guess you could say for the next moon,anything could happen between now and then. Honestly she wanted to become a warrior with SnowStrike and TimberSpark but she had only herself to blame. Seeing the Tom pad over to her she stood up before speaking in a calm tone."TimberSpark hmm?".DawnPaw had been a mess lately- She didn't have the guts to update him with everything that was going on but she knew that they no longer were able to be as close as they were before- Friends but not bestie's, She cares for TimberSpark but she hadn't exactly thought about how much she liked him- Was this her mistaking her feelings for a close friend? Maybe she just got nervous around him most of the time since she actually has someone who likes her without finding her a complete grump? At this point she wasn't sure but it was for certain they were friends, she decided that she wouldn't bring this up with the Tom instead she made sure she kept a small distance between them.'Friends? Best friends? Family? What is he too me?...Friends right?'.She repeated the word 'friend' over and over and decided to just stick with it.

Lambdream gulped, the molly definitely recognized her. She took a deep breath, regaining her composure. "Ah.., well i should probably show you around. This is the streamstone, all ceremonies are held here, but..you probably know that. " She said, amber gaze finally landing on Cinderpaw. She hoped Brambleblaze wouldn't see her, in case of another fight that could happen. Shaking her head, she gave a gentle smile. "Er, let's continue to the clearing." She meowed.
______

Timberpaw purred once padding up to Dawnpaw. "I know right? I think it fits me!" He smiled, looking down at her, joy clear in his eyes. "How was it in the elders den...?...." He asked, studying her face as he looked her up and down. A scratch. It was clear on Dawnpaws face. Brows furrowing, a frown appeared. "Who gave you that scratch? It was Larkstorm wasn't it?" He questioned, a glint of something unknown in his eyes. He felt anger bubbling up in him, starting at his paws, it slowly made it's way up. 'How could Larkstorm do this?!' He thought, digging his claws into the dirt. He exhaled softly, pouting. "I still can't believe you're getting held back!" He huffed, completely different than he was earlier.

Old July 1st, 2019, 11:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Lambdream gulped, the molly definitely recognized her. She took a deep breath, regaining her composure. "Ah.., well i should probably show you around. This is the streamstone, all ceremonies are held here, but..you probably know that. " She said, amber gaze finally landing on Cinderpaw. She hoped Brambleblaze wouldn't see her, in case of another fight that could happen. Shaking her head, she gave a gentle smile. "Er, let's continue to the clearing." She meowed.
______

Timberpaw purred once padding up to Dawnpaw. "I know right? I think it fits me!" He smiled, looking down at her, joy clear in his eyes. "How was it in the elders den...?...." He asked, studying her face as he looked her up and down. A scratch. It was clear on Dawnpaws face. Brows furrowing, a frown appeared. "Who gave you that scratch? It was Larkstorm wasn't it?" He questioned, a glint of something unknown in his eyes. He felt anger bubbling up in him, starting at his paws, it slowly made it's way up. 'How could Larkstorm do this?!' He thought, digging his claws into the dirt. He exhaled softly, pouting. "I still can't believe you're getting held back!" He huffed, completely different than he was earlier.

CinderPaw nodded slightly not speaking, usually she was very happy but moving too a new clan with no one with her was hard enough as it is but now being the apprentice of one of the cats who attacked her- well it was more her friend who did but nonetheless."O-okay..".she followed the shecat feeling nervous.

------------------

DawnPaw smiled softly and spoke in a calm tone."Mhm!".Hearingn his question she gave a exasperated sigh."I was trapped in a den full of Fishfaced fleabags...Tried my best too be nice but, they aren't very fond of apprentices or SkyClanners".she tried her best not too show how irritating the experience was but she took a breath, again another question popped out of TimberSpark's mouth and she quickly spoke up."No it wasn't LarkStorm- Just one of the elders decided they weren't too fond of being called fleabag".She reassured him slightly before being a little started at the many changes in his expression- his eyes looked dull, scary almost. As the Tom suddenly pointed she spoke calmly giving a slight forced smile."Well, i only have myself too blame besides its only for a moon".

RP Tracker
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:43 PM

Angry Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
CinderPaw nodded slightly not speaking, usually she was very happy but moving too a new clan with no one with her was hard enough as it is but now being the apprentice of one of the cats who attacked her- well it was more her friend who did but nonetheless."O-okay..".she followed the shecat feeling nervous.

------------------

DawnPaw smiled softly and spoke in a calm tone."Mhm!".Hearingn his question she gave a exasperated sigh."I was trapped in a den full of Fishfaced fleabags...Tried my best too be nice but, they aren't very fond of apprentices or SkyClanners".she tried her best not too show how irritating the experience was but she took a breath, again another question popped out of TimberSpark's mouth and she quickly spoke up."No it wasn't LarkStorm- Just one of the elders decided they weren't too fond of being called fleabag".She reassured him slightly before being a little started at the many changes in his expression- his eyes looked dull, scary almost. As the Tom suddenly pointed she spoke calmly giving a slight forced smile."Well, i only have myself too blame besides its only for a moon".

"An elder did that to you?!" He asked, clearly not Happy about the fact that an elder hurt Dawnpaw. The same look appeared in his eyes, disappearing after. "Well, yeah.." he pouted.

Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:00 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

"An elder did that to you?!" He asked, clearly not Happy about the fact that an elder hurt Dawnpaw. The same look appeared in his eyes, disappearing after. "Well, yeah.." he pouted.
DawnPaw spoke in a half joking tone."Seriously if you point anymore it's going too stick that way! Besides surely this is a good time too meet others and make some more friends- Not that I'm saying I don't enjoy your company! It's just...we won't be seeing each other as often so aside from me it might be nice for you too have others too talk to".She trailed off slightly, feeling suddenly awkward- he was her friend and she didn't want too cause any trouble for TimberSpark besides, DawnPaw knew that she might have too make a few new friends herself considering all her friends were now warriors."...Uhm...I'm going to go get some sleep...exhausted and all-".She awkwardly made up an excuse and turned around padding towards the apprentice den- she cursed at herself for saying such a thing too her friend.

-------------

LarkStorm was watching from the sidelines,a sick happiness bloomed from inside him, this meant he could take DawnPaw away too talk when TimberSpark isn't looking at this that was the dusty brown Tom thought."If I was her I would of shrugged you off a long time ago".he commented under his breath in a smug but harsh tone, he then shrugged and started offing away and out into the territory, as he predicted he heard pawsteps come after him.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; July 2nd, 2019 at 12:03 AM.
Old July 4th, 2019, 02:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@RedHead
Chestnutpaw smiled in delight as he caught sight of Settingsun. He paused for a minute before forcing himself to confidently walk towards Settingsun, his head up an his posture good. Once he reached forward he touched his nose with Settingsun and his his deep voice meowed,” It’s an honor to be your apprentice.”

The black-and-white molly smiled kindly down at her new apprentice. Her first apprentice. She knew she’d come quite a long way from the scared little Thunderclan kit she once had been. She knew Riverclan was her home, even if she only shared half of her blood with the other cats in Riverclan. With a flick of her tail, she nodded at the young tom. “Today I figured we would start with exploring the territory, as per usual.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; July 4th, 2019 at 02:44 PM.