Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:43 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:43 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:31 PM
Grandpa bonding time! [P]
by Poprock
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:08 PM
Soft Wool, Shorn Heart [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2018, 09:28 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cobrapaw smiled as he saw both she-cats' reactions, he gave a loud purr himself and turned to Berrypaw afterwards, why was she hesitant about meeting Blackpaw? He then shrugged and met her gaze. "I don't know, otherwise I would've told you." He admitted, the young tabby was actually clueless about what he wanted to do, but also about both's feelings towards him, he looked around. "Well, uhh, maybe we could go take a walk in the territory?" He asked.
“I would love to go for a walk” Berrypaw purred. Maybe while they were out walking she could tell him how she felt finally and maybe she would find out how she felt. She purred softly and made the final decision to tell. She would make sure Blackpaw would hear and maybe that apprentice would back off. With a smile that was alittle to sweet she looked at Blackpaw expectantly. She wanted to go right now.

@Echofall
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 5th, 2018, 09:40 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Blackpaw smiled at Berrypaw, then turned to Cobrapaw. "Can... Can I come too? If you don't mind, of course." The last sentence felt odd on her tongue, and she sounded nervous when saying it. The way Berrypaw stared at her made her feel a little uneasy, she shifted her paws nervously.
@Tazzy @Raven & Co

Old April 5th, 2018, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“I would love to go for a walk” Berrypaw purred. Maybe while they were out walking she could tell him how she felt finally and maybe she would find out how she felt. She purred softly and made the final decision to tell. She would make sure Blackpaw would hear and maybe that apprentice would back off. With a smile that was alittle to sweet she looked at Blackpaw expectantly. She wanted to go right now.

@Echofall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Blackpaw smiled at Berrypaw, then turned to Cobrapaw. "Can... Can I come too? If you don't mind, of course." The last sentence felt odd on her tongue, and she sounded nervous when saying it. The way Berrypaw stared at her made her feel a little uneasy, she shifted her paws nervously.
@Tazzy @Raven & Co
As she agreed to go on a walk with him, he nodded, smiling before looking over to Blackpaw and nodding. "Sure, you can come!" He purred, meeting her gaze before he started heading towards the entrance "Let's get going." The apprentice mewed, looking over his shoulder at the two she-cats, he was surprised by the tension that seemed to be between the two of them, and it confused him as to why it was so.
Old April 6th, 2018, 12:26 AM

My Mood: Paranoid

Blackpaw nodded before following Cobrapaw, she had a light leap in between her steps. She followed a bit more slowly than Berrypaw, but fast enough to at least not lose them.
@Tazzy @Raven & Co

Old April 6th, 2018, 07:22 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

(Yeah, I was just about to say how bad I feel for Treestep... Things really aren't working out for any of these brothers, are they?)

Treestep just gaped in horror at his brothers. Sometimes he couldn't believe what these two could yell to each other,"But-But-But!" he was about to say that they were just being nice to each other a few moments ago, but there was no point. Neither of them would listen. Instead, he tried something else, fairly sure that it would fail,"Wildstrike. We know what you're going through is hard. All we're trying to say is it would be hard for us too, though not nearly as hard it would be for you," a tear slid from his eye,"And we're trying to say that we're here for you," then he turned to Duskthorn,"You can't just abandon him Duskthorn! He's family! It's not his fault he's been acting the way he has, he's already explained it to us. Hormones. He can't control that," Treestep pleaded. Was his family falling apart? It couldn't be...
Hard for you! HARD FOR YOU! How in StarClan's name could this be hard for you!?" Wildstrike screeched digging his claws into the earth before forcefully pulling them out, "I am the one who's pregnant. I'm the one who's dealing with nausea, fatigue, dizziness, a huge appetite, bleeding, cramping, seizures and so many more and what sympathy do I- get none! It's always 'you're being too dramatic! Or some other sarcastic remarks and you know what Duskthorn I don't treat you like crowfood and thank you for saving my life it's not like I ate that nightshade on our walk because I wanted to die!" He growled instantly regretting the last sentence and hoping they had somehow not heard it or thought it was some twisted joke, "And also for the record Duskthorn I do show appreciation do you think I tried to cuddle or sleep on your back because I was tired?! No! I wanted to cuddle and show some affection to my brother after he brought me back to camp but obviously, you don't do personal affection so I try to compliment you and you get mad! I don't know what you w-w-want!" Wildstrike sniffled using Treestep's excuse and blaming his hormones for his sudden yelling and now crying while ignoring his previous sentiment from a few minutes ago. @Liekki
Old April 6th, 2018, 08:02 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

It had been awhile since the molly had seen daylight. Her eyes blinking at the sharp rays poking beyond the tree branches. The grey ball of fluff had stuffed herself in her nest for the past few days. Letting her mental state heal along with her paw pads. Which had been scrapped up due to a slippery rock. But, I suppose that is what you get when you try to fish. Mistytuft had known better, but she just needed something to get her mind off of Onionpaw. Orange eyes flickered for Peachfuzz, who she had longed to talk to after their fight. Her heart ached for someone in her family to speak to. Even if it was her unimpressed brother. The tom who she had seemed to look up to more than her father. But a part of the molly was still strong, ready to fight for anything. She just hoped that she would be able to defend her own actions if Peach brought them up.
Old April 6th, 2018, 08:32 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"You mean it?" Nettleleap muttered beginning to groom the black tom as her mood brightened a fair bit, "You really are the best mate my sweet~" She beamed chuckling a bit at the idea of Onestrike as queen or... would it be king? She honestly didn't know nor did she really care, "I'm sure you were beautiful in your own way and if you think having a big head as a kitten is bad you should have seen me! Mother swears I was nearly hairless till I was about two moons! Good thing I was born in Newleaf otherwise you might be stuck with a completely different she-cat!" She snickered softly nosing the back of the tom's head as she continued to clean his pelt. @Radler
Onestrike purred good naturedly at his mates words, by Starclan did she love to flatter him. He turned to lick her affectionately on the head and began, "I wonder who Goldenstar will chose for the new deputy. I know there are lots of cats interested in the position, but I don't know if Goldenstar would even like any of this mousebrains. I feel exhausted just thinking about it." Onestrike shifted his full attention to Nettleleap and purred, "What about you? Would my dearest like to be a leader one day? Then the whole clan would become your kits."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:15 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I want you to sing twinkle, twinkle little star" Wildstrike cooed nosing Silverscar's back. "It's really lovely and I want my Honey Bee to sing it to me...now!" He whined sick of all the squirming his kits were doing. "You better sing it right or...or I'll cry! And you don't want your heavily pregnant mate to cry and get really dehydrated and faint now do you!?" He hissed eating a little more of his rabbit and pouting now craving birds and berries.
He laughs softly and nods “ ... as you wish my love.” He Says as he takes a deep breath “
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When there's nothing he shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, through the night.

In the dark blue sky so deep
Through my curtains often peep
For you never close your eyes
Til the morning sun does rise
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are

How I wonder what you are “
Once done his pelt heats up a bit embarrassed because of this, he sighs softly and looks at him “ .. was it good enough?”

Old April 6th, 2018, 10:20 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"You like that name? It's nice isn't it...alright well we'll try and get your ceremony done as soon as possible." PineWish stared into Runt's eyes. She could almost see a little fighter in there. "So you've made some friends already too, huh?"
" Yhea I think so.We talked for a little bit about being warriors and she told me about being an apprintice." Runt explained,not sure if one conversation made cats friends or not.She thought it did though.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:30 AM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly and nods “ ... as you wish my love.” He Says as he takes a deep breath “
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,
When there's nothing he shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, through the night.

In the dark blue sky so deep
Through my curtains often peep
For you never close your eyes
Til the morning sun does rise
How I wonder what you are

How I wonder what you are “
Once done his pelt heats up a bit embarrassed because of this, he sighs softly and looks at him “ .. was it good enough?”

Wildstrike gave a nod smiling blissfully as he laid his head on the ground and let out a yawn, “The kits liked that~” He purred pleased that his mate had sung him such a pretty song. “Will you sing me that you are my sunshine song again? That would make are kittens even more happy! And you want our kitties to be the happiest they can be right?” He inquired still beaming deliriously as rapped his tail around his belly making coo sounds.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 6th, 2018 at 10:39 AM.
Closed Thread