Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
everything finder for...
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:28 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 10:58 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 10:56 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:47 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by occultation
Today 10:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2018, 07:36 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Uh hello RisingWinter *he says a bit surprised that she didn't insult him upon looking at him*
She noticed he was upset about something hey everything okay you seem kinda down
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarfalls View Post
She noticed he was upset about something hey everything okay you seem kinda down
Yeah uhh I'm alright *clearly dodging her questions*
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
Sounds pretty rough but not as bad as mine *he says* my family burned to death and I was forced to watch or join them in their death I'm the only one in my bloodline left and it gets kinda lonely I just want see them one last time *he says*
Nightshadow nodded, "Well, that's... nice." She laughed before covering her mouth and amending, "Sorry. I tend to use sarcasm a lot so... sorry if you can't handle that. That sucks, man. Well, you'll see them in StarClan, assuming you go there." She snickered and shook her head with her eyes closed, only slightly worried that she would offend the tom. The molly sighed and stepped a few mouselengths away before sitting herself down and continuing to lick her paw.
Old April 5th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow nodded, "Well, that's... nice." She laughed before covering her mouth and amending, "Sorry. I tend to use sarcasm a lot so... sorry if you can't handle that. That sucks, man. Well, you'll see them in StarClan, assuming you go there." She snickered and shook her head with her eyes closed, only slightly worried that she would offend the tom. The molly sighed and stepped a few mouselengths away before sitting herself down and continuing to lick her paw.
*His Amber eyes glowe dred with anger but he didn't say anything which was uncomon that made all the other cases in the den take notice and leave frightened for their lives*
Old April 5th, 2018, 08:27 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Berrypaws eyes lit up from the lick and she let out a loud purr until he went and licked the other apprentice. She let out a huff and frowned about it but decided to let it go for now. She’ll deal with it later, maybe have a talk with the other she-cat. The cream she-cat glanced at Blackpaw “It’s..nice to meet you.” She meowed then turned her attention back to Cobrapaw “I don’t know..what would you like to do Cobra?” Berrypaw purred.

@Echofall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Blackpaw's eyes widened and she felt her pelt prickle with embarrassment from the lick. "It's nice to meet you, Berrypaw!" She meowed, adding a purr at the other cat's name.
Cobrapaw smiled as he saw both she-cats' reactions, he gave a loud purr himself and turned to Berrypaw afterwards, why was she hesitant about meeting Blackpaw? He then shrugged and met her gaze. "I don't know, otherwise I would've told you." He admitted, the young tabby was actually clueless about what he wanted to do, but also about both's feelings towards him, he looked around. "Well, uhh, maybe we could go take a walk in the territory?" He asked.
Old April 5th, 2018, 08:33 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He nods purring softly “ yes I did..” he says as he begins to watches him and he begins to groom wildstrike a bit “ song soon and okay I’ll make it before you arrive okay?” He Says purring playfully as he begins to hum a bit while grooming his mate
"Good, it makes me feel important when my Pookie hunts for me and the babies," Wildstrike rumbled eating the rabbit and enjoying the grooming session before his mood changed when Silverscar put a hold on his song, "Song now! I am exhausted and it's putting stress on the kittens, they're scared that their daddy doesn't love them! You do love our smol silver kits right?" He inquired pressing himself against Silverscar so the tom-cat could feel the anxious and hungry kicks of their kittens.
Old April 5th, 2018, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Crowheart looked skeptically at the other tom. First, he was frightened of his own Clanmate, and now he was attempting a brave face? "Sure," he sighed, following the feline to the border. He watched him sit and smell the air, and as the tom got a confused look, he froze. Was that dog? He quickly parted his jaws once more and looked around. Silence. That's when he relaxed. The scent was stale; it was probably just a dog that passed by a few days ago. Turning back to Dangerhawk, Crowheart answered breezily, "All clear."
"So do you want to go back to the camp"Dangerhawk asked as he turned to face his clan mate. He started walking to the camp when he smelled a Mouse. He got into his hunting crouch and started walking to it he stayed still and the mouse didn't know what was coming and then he pounced. He killed the mouse in one bite. He was proud of his catch. He looked at his clanmate with a smile on his face. "Are you coming?" He asked with a grin on his face
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:01 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"So do you want to go back to the camp"Dangerhawk asked as he turned to face his clan mate. He started walking to the camp when he smelled a Mouse. He got into his hunting crouch and started walking to it he stayed still and the mouse didn't know what was coming and then he pounced. He killed the mouse in one bite. He was proud of his catch. He looked at his clanmate with a smile on his face. "Are you coming?" He asked with a grin on his face
The black tom shrugged, amber eyes bored. "Sure." As the feline began to follow Dangerhawk, a sharp, brittle branch cracked underneath a small thicket. Just as the other tom crouched, Crowheart smelled it. Mouse. He froze, slinking to the ground silently, parting his tail slightly from the ground but not too high that it showed, keeping his haunches bunched tightly beneath him and his front paws light. Barely breathing, he didn't move, as to not disturb his acquaintance's catch. A squeal was cut off as Dangerhawk emerged, pride evident in his eyes. "Of course," he replied, his voice monotone. Any normal cat would have at least congratulated the tom, but Crowheart wasn't the type. He stretched out of his hunting crouch, testing each paw, before taking the lead back to camp.

[ want to end the roleplay here? it seems like a good stopping point. c: ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:10 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Good, it makes me feel important when my Pookie hunts for me and the babies," Wildstrike rumbled eating the rabbit and enjoying the grooming session before his mood changed when Silverscar put a hold on his song, "Song now! I am exhausted and it's putting stress on the kittens, they're scared that their daddy doesn't love them! You do love our smol silver kits right?" He inquired pressing himself against Silverscar so the tom-cat could feel the anxious and hungry kicks of their kittens.
He laughs softly as he begins to think “ um... which song would you like my love?” He asks as he continues to groom him a bit hoping to calm the kits while he was at it. “ hmmm any songs you think would calm our little ones”
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:26 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs softly as he begins to think “ um... which song would you like my love?” He asks as he continues to groom him a bit hoping to calm the kits while he was at it. “ hmmm any songs you think would calm our little ones”
"I want you to sing twinkle, twinkle little star" Wildstrike cooed nosing Silverscar's back. "It's really lovely and I want my Honey Bee to sing it to me...now!" He whined sick of all the squirming his kits were doing. "You better sing it right or...or I'll cry! And you don't want your heavily pregnant mate to cry and get really dehydrated and faint now do you!?" He hissed eating a little more of his rabbit and pouting now craving birds and berries.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 6th, 2018 at 07:35 AM.
Closed Thread