Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:10 PM

Old November 8th, 2023, 10:13 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime just don't spam me
My Mood: Cold
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

There were two cats nearby, both hunting, he noticed. The similarities between the two she-cats were noted, their smaller frames and evidently their current choice of activity, but he noticed a few things different about them. One molly, she had orange eyes and a feather in her fur, had both approached him and spoken and also left a perfectly good piece of prey to go to waste. He looked down at his own incredibly gaunt, starving frame and felt his cheeks burn slightly. How lucky she was, to be so well-fed that she could kill for fun. So she was confident but wasteful. A flaw and a good trait. Not too bad, yet. His eyes drifted over to the other molly, a small cat who looked to be a moon or two younger than him, cowering behind a tree. She must be shy- or smart. Or maybe both. If he wasn't so tired, he would be hiding, too.

Turning his head back to the orange-eyed molly, he shrugged wearily, a ghost of a tiny, crooked smile on his face, something his mouth wasn't used to doing. Smiling. But it wasn't a smile, just a twitch of his lips and his cheeks being pulled upwards a fraction. "Big world." He offered the response. "I move around a lot." Because he was trying to find his home while trying to avoid being kidnapped by psycho-killers, but that was usually a conversation killer. The muscular chimera found his hazel eyes drifting curiously back to molly hiding behind the tree, slightly intrigued but also not enough that he would force her into a conversation.
She heard two cats speaking, a tom and a molly. All she wanted them to do is leave. She finally thought the coast was clear and looked out to see the tom staring right at her. She quickly hid back behind the tree and thought, "Just walk," while slowly creeping out from behind the tree.
Old November 9th, 2023, 04:13 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

There were two cats nearby, both hunting, he noticed. The similarities between the two she-cats were noted, their smaller frames and evidently their current choice of activity, but he noticed a few things different about them. One molly, she had orange eyes and a feather in her fur, had both approached him and spoken and also left a perfectly good piece of prey to go to waste. He looked down at his own incredibly gaunt, starving frame and felt his cheeks burn slightly. How lucky she was, to be so well-fed that she could kill for fun. So she was confident but wasteful. A flaw and a good trait. Not too bad, yet. His eyes drifted over to the other molly, a small cat who looked to be a moon or two younger than him, cowering behind a tree. She must be shy- or smart. Or maybe both. If he wasn't so tired, he would be hiding, too.

Turning his head back to the orange-eyed molly, he shrugged wearily, a ghost of a tiny, crooked smile on his face, something his mouth wasn't used to doing. Smiling. But it wasn't a smile, just a twitch of his lips and his cheeks being pulled upwards a fraction. "Big world." He offered the response. "I move around a lot." Because he was trying to find his home while trying to avoid being kidnapped by psycho-killers, but that was usually a conversation killer. The muscular chimera found his hazel eyes drifting curiously back to molly hiding behind the tree, slightly intrigued but also not enough that he would force her into a conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillywing View Post
She heard two cats speaking, a tom and a molly. All she wanted them to do is leave. She finally thought the coast was clear and looked out to see the tom staring right at her. She quickly hid back behind the tree and thought, "Just walk," while slowly creeping out from behind the tree.
Dawn flicked her long tail before noticing the male cat was looking at someone else other than her. The molly turned her head at the tree he was looking at, her orange eyes brightening as she saw a glimpse of the she-cat. She turned her attention back to the tom as he spoke, her ears flicked on every once awhile, the molly made no reply. Her paws carrying her around the tom as she looked him up and down" hm your and unusual cat I've seen. Muscular and big " she mumbled before turning to the direction where she left the crow at."well uh I guess the better get my prey before I come back through this part of the forest, it would be weird to run into you again... Er what's your name?" she said a bit more louder than her usual mumbling.

Her eyes looking over to the tree where the cat was hiding with curiosity.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 9th, 2023, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

Dawn flicked her long tail before noticing the male cat was looking at someone else other than her. The molly turned her head at the tree he was looking at, her orange eyes brightening as she saw a glimpse of the she-cat. She turned her attention back to the tom as he spoke, her ears flicked on every once awhile, the molly made no reply. Her paws carrying her around the tom as she looked him up and down" hm your and unusual cat I've seen. Muscular and big " she mumbled before turning to the direction where she left the crow at."well uh I guess the better get my prey before I come back through this part of the forest, it would be weird to run into you again... Er what's your name?" she said a bit more louder than her usual mumbling.

Tawny flicked her brown speckled tail nervously as she saw the other cat, a molly, noticed her. She cautiously stepped out form her hiding place and started walking. The molly started talking and she did not seem like she would do anything. The tom looked strong, but didn't seem like he'd do anything either. Her legs ached from walking all day before this and so she simply laid down and put her head on her paws, looking at the tom. He didn't seem more then a moon or two older then her and he was certainly bigger. He intrigued her, she didn't know why, but he did.
Old November 9th, 2023, 07:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Tawny flicked her brown speckled tail nervously as she saw the other cat, a molly, noticed her. She cautiously stepped out form her hiding place and started walking. The molly started talking and she did not seem like she would do anything. The tom looked strong, but didn't seem like he'd do anything either. Her legs ached from walking all day before this and so she simply laid down and put her head on her paws, looking at the tom. He didn't seem more then a moon or two older then her and he was certainly bigger. He intrigued her, she didn't know why, but he did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post

Quote:

The tall tomcat's eyes followed the closest molly as she circled him, seeming to look him over. Self consciously flicking his tail over his gaunt stomach, Rain felt the smallest of frowns twitch on his face, not unfriendly but not... overly comfortable with the attention. Hazel eyes darted to the other molly as she slid out from behind a tree, and he offered a small, shaky nod to her to assure her that she was in no danger- from him at least. He didn't want her to feel the same fear he constantly did.

At the orange eyed she-cat's comment, he wasn't.... offended by being told he looked unusual, but it was an odd thing to say. She mentioned his height and build, and he shrugged slightly with a roll of his shoulders, sniffing softly and shivering slightly as a cold breeze swept over. "Am I?" He said at last, chuckling shyly, wearily. So he was unusual. That... wasn't a strange comment to get. Oh well.

"Best not waste it, especially with winter coming." He agreed, his own stomach growling. He really didn't want to go grovel for prey from Twolegs, but he didn't want to die a lot more, so... that made that decision for him. "Mine's Rain. What your names?" Glancing over as the younger molly laid down nearby, her speckled tail flicking, he directed query at both ladies, deciding that being on a name-basis was ideally a good way to be friends. Or... whatever outsiders had.
Old November 9th, 2023, 08:14 PM

Quote:

The tall tomcat's eyes followed the closest molly as she circled him, seeming to look him over. Self consciously flicking his tail over his gaunt stomach, Rain felt the smallest of frowns twitch on his face, not unfriendly but not... overly comfortable with the attention. Hazel eyes darted to the other molly as she slid out from behind a tree, and he offered a small, shaky nod to her to assure her that she was in no danger- from him at least. He didn't want her to feel the same fear he constantly did.

At the orange eyed she-cat's comment, he wasn't.... offended by being told he looked unusual, but it was an odd thing to say. She mentioned his height and build, and he shrugged slightly with a roll of his shoulders, sniffing softly and shivering slightly as a cold breeze swept over. "Am I?" He said at last, chuckling shyly, wearily. So he was unusual. That... wasn't a strange comment to get. Oh well.

"Best not waste it, especially with winter coming." He agreed, his own stomach growling. He really didn't want to go grovel for prey from Twolegs, but he didn't want to die a lot more, so... that made that decision for him. "Mine's Rain. What your names?" Glancing over as the younger molly laid down nearby, her speckled tail flicking, he directed query at both ladies, deciding that being on a name-basis was ideally a good way to be friends. Or... whatever outsiders had.
She watched as the tom bowed his head to her, seemingly trying to assure her as the other molly spoke to him. "So, that's his name," she thought as he looked to her, asking for their names. She muttered a quiet, "Tawny" and looked at the tom a little closer. He was certainly well built, the exact opposite of her, but she felt no unease caused by him. Something that she hasn't felt in almost five moons.
Old December 4th, 2023, 08:06 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Shadowlight walked about aimlessly. She wasn't too sad that she had been banished. She was just…disappointed. In herself.
(Open)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 4th, 2023, 08:16 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

@Supersabre

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ᴏꜱ ✰ 17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ彡★
(────)

Talka was walking around the small field in hopes of finding some prey when he stumbled upon the Black & white tabby she-cat. With a smirk, he walks over and tries to make himself look as attractive as possible. He found the Black and white she-cat somewhat attractive but that didn't necessarily matter if he was just trying to spread his bloodline.

' ' Well, howdy miss. What's a pretty little thang' like you doing round these parts? ' ' he says as he takes a step closer towering above the smaller feline.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 4th, 2023, 09:14 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post

@Supersabre

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

Talka was walking around the small field in hopes of finding some prey when he stumbled upon the Black & white tabby she-cat. With a smirk, he walks over and tries to make himself look as attractive as possible. He found the Black and white she-cat somewhat attractive but that didn't necessarily matter if he was just trying to spread his bloodline.

' ' Well, howdy miss. What's a pretty little thang' like you doing round these parts? ' ' he says as he takes a step closer towering above the smaller feline.
Shadowlight stepped back nervously. "W-why do you ned to know?" She tried to sound dangerous, but failed. She didn't trust this cat. Not at all. "B-b-beat it," she mumbled.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 5th, 2023, 07:55 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

@Supersabre

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)
(────)

Talka would take a step closer his large scar coming into view. He would flash his bloodstained teeth into a crooked smirk. ' ' You see little miss, I don't need to know, just figured you could use some company out in these dark, creepy woods. ' ' he says the last parts with a certain tone that's almost baby-like.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 5th, 2023, 05:00 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

╔══《✧》══╗
nameless
he/it || 17 moons

╚══《✧》══╝

Silent pawsteps wander across the planes ground - the chill of frost hardened dirt bringing a chill that seeps to the tom's very bones. He should stop and rest, but there is no shelter here and he must eat. Though the seasons change and prey runs scarce, he will do what he can to remain fed - be it hunt or scavenge or suck up to one of those weird things that keep cats as pets. Anything to survive. Dark and light grey pelt peppered with accents of white weaved through the grasses, sniffing out a stoat among the grasses. Silently, it stalks its intended prey, bright yellow eyes focused.

[roll to catch: 19]
In a swift movement, it pounces, delivering a swift bite to the back of the weasel's neck and killing it, tail curling in delight. He finds a spot a little ways away and begins to feast on the stoat, belly filling up for the first time in some days.