Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:37 PM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:31 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by occultation
Today 11:24 PM
Grandpa bonding time! [P]
by Poprock
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:08 PM
Soft Wool, Shorn Heart [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:01 PM

Old March 10th, 2018, 08:48 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: FrostClan {power roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat View Post
-Gold then heard a slight rustle and a flash of gold grabbed Owlgaze and pulled her over to Silverheart and him- "Why were you spying on us?!" -he yelled at Owlgaze- "None of this was your business!" -he got incredibly mad-
Owlgaze stiffened for a moment as her fur quickly prickled up along her spine. After a moment of surprise from the loner's sudden appearance, her fur laid back down. She took a step towards the loner, her face unchanging along with her normal monotone voice. "None of this is my business? Is that really so? My clan mate was following the scent of a loner, for all I could know may be dangerous. So, instinctually I followed to make sure she wouldn't be harmed. Also, must I really point out the fact you're in our territory, and obviously have hunted on it?" As she talked, her voice showed no aggression or sign she might attack. She simply stared into his eyes, her stare unwavering as she spoke. Her tail did flick back and forth a few times in annoyance, but that was the only thing that signaled to how she may be feeling. She shifted the weight onto her back paws. Just in case the loner did attack, she'd be ready to defend herself.
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:52 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Owlgaze stiffened for a moment as her fur quickly prickled up along her spine. After a moment of surprise from the loner's sudden appearance, her fur laid back down. She took a step towards the loner, her face unchanging along with her normal monotone voice. "None of this is my business? Is that really so? My clan mate was following the scent of a loner, for all I could know may be dangerous. So, instinctually I followed to make sure she wouldn't be harmed. Also, must I really point out the fact you're in our territory, and obviously have hunted on it?" As she talked, her voice showed no aggression or sign she might attack. She simply stared into his eyes, her stare unwavering as she spoke. Her tail did flick back and forth a few times in annoyance, but that was the only thing that signaled to how she may be feeling. She shifted the weight onto her back paws. Just in case the loner did attack, she'd be ready to defend herself.
-he was upset for being accused- "We are NOT in your territory we are on the edge of TwoLegPlace! I hunt next to TwoLegPlace! AND I DO NOT LIKE BEING ACCUSED FOR THINGS I DIDN'T DO!" -he yelled-

Baby, my phone!

Old March 10th, 2018, 09:02 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
-he was upset for being accused- "We are NOT in your territory we are on the edge of TwoLegPlace! I hunt next to TwoLegPlace! AND I DO NOT LIKE BEING ACCUSED FOR THINGS I DIDN'T DO!" -he yelled-
Owlgaze's ear flattened as the loner yelled directly into her face. She sniffed the air deeply and realized she was wrong. With all this excitement she hadn't realized when she walked outside the Thunderclan borders. She dipped her head apologetically, and changed into a submissive pose. "I apologize. I didn't realize we were outside the Thunderclan borders." Her voice remained steady, and didn't clearly show remorse in it. However she may have sounded, Owlgaze did feel sorry for accusing the loner. Her tail dropped to the ground apologetically. She realized she must have hit some sort of sore spot for this loner, and decided it'd be best to not show any retaliation to his aggressive actions. "I hope you'll forgive my misunderstanding." The she-cat finished apologizing, and lifted her head back up from its position. She looked into the loner's eyes to search for any sign of forgiveness.

Last edited by Panda; March 10th, 2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:10 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Owlgaze's ear flattened as the loner yelled directly into her face. She sniffed the air deeply and realized she was wrong. With all this excitement she hadn't realized when she walked outside the Thunderclan borders. She dipped her head apologetically, and changed into a submissive pose. "I apologize. I didn't realize we were outside the Thunderclan borders." Her voice remained steady, and didn't clearly show remorse in it. However she may have sounded, Owlgaze did feel sorry for accusing the loner. Her tail dropped to the ground apologetically. She realized she must have hit some sort of sore spot for this loner, and decided it'd be best to not show any retaliation to his aggressive actions. "I hope you'll forgive my misunderstanding." The she-cat finished apologizing, and lifted her head back up from its position. She looked into the loner's eyes to search for any sign of forgiveness.
-he sighed with forgiveness in his eyes- "It's ok...just...my temper ever since my brother killed my sister and hour ago..."

Baby, my phone!

Old March 10th, 2018, 09:23 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
-he sighed with forgiveness in his eyes- "It's ok...just...my temper ever since my brother killed my sister and hour ago..."
A shot of remorse panged through her eyes, but soon faded away as she sat back up. She curled her tailed around her front paws, and her tail rose back up swaying back and forth unsteadily. "That's truly a tragedy." Her voice remained it's usual emotionless tone, but her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to show an expression of sympathy. "Betrail of any kind is terrible, especially betrail among kin." Her mew quivered slightly as she spoke, and she dipped her head to him again as a sign of sympathy.
Unsure of how heavily this weighed on the loner's shoulders, Owlgaze tried to veer the conversation into a more pleasant mood. "I'm Owlgaze, and I assume you must have a name as well, loner." She remarked.

Last edited by Panda; March 10th, 2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:26 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
A shot of remorse panged through her eyes, but soon faded away as she sat back up. She curled her tailed around her front paws, and her tail rose back up swaying back and forth unsteadily. "That's truly a tragedy." Her voice remained it's usual emotionless tone, but her eyebrows furrowed as she tried to show an expression of sympathy. "Betrail of any kind is terrible, especially betrail among kin." Her mew quivered slightly as she spoke, and she dipped her head to him again as a sign of sympathy.
Unsure of how heavily this weighed on the loner's shoulders, Owlgaze tried to veer the conversation into a more pleasant mood. "I'm Owlgaze, and I assume you must have a name as well, loner." She remarked.
-he cleared his throat- "Yes...my name is Gold." -he said to Owlgaze-

Baby, my phone!

Old March 10th, 2018, 09:37 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
-he cleared his throat- "Yes...my name is Gold." -he said to Owlgaze-

(We should probably wait 'till @Silvershadow is back online before we continue, so they can react to what's happened in the rp)

Owlgaze purred quietly as they exchanged pleasantries. She had been glad this interaction with Gold had ended like this, instead of what seemed like inevitable fighting. She looked towards her clan mate, and realized she had freshkill dangling from her mouth; the freshkill Gold must've caught. She felt gratitude towards the loner for offering the freshkill, and flicked her tail in contemptness. "Hmm, now I see why you acted so calmly to Gold after meeting him on our territory. He's quite friendly and generous." She spoke to her clan mate, Silverheart, know able to understand why she saw the two chatting pleasantly earlier, which before now had perplexed her.
Old March 10th, 2018, 09:55 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

(We should probably wait 'till @Silvershadow is back online before we continue, so they can react to what's happened in the rp)

Owlgaze purred quietly as they exchanged pleasantries. She had been glad this interaction with Gold had ended like this, instead of what seemed like inevitable fighting. She looked towards her clan mate, and realized she had freshkill dangling from her mouth; the freshkill Gold must've caught. She felt gratitude towards the loner for offering the freshkill, and flicked her tail in contemptness. "Hmm, now I see why you acted so calmly to Gold after meeting him on our territory. He's quite friendly and generous." She spoke to her clan mate, Silverheart, know able to understand why she saw the two chatting pleasantly earlier, which before now had perplexed her.
(yea she should be on tomorrow)

Baby, my phone!

Old March 11th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
"Well...I uhm... caught some mice and birds on the way to my den. Just let me get them.." -he said walking back to his den and pulling out some birds and mice- "Here you go.." -he said handing her half of the kill- "I hope that's enough." -he purred-
Quote:
Owlgaze watched the pair of cats converse to one another calmly. She read both their minds, and they seemed to be talking without any hostility. Her face remained the same stoic, and unchanging expression it always was, but inside she was confused. There's a loner on our territory, and worse he has freshkill that most likely came from our territory, but Silverheart is remaining calm... She thought over the situation, but wasn't sure what to do. Since her clan mate was remaining calm, Owlgaze decided to respect her decision and remained silent in the bushes. Her curiosity left her unsatisfied though, and she wished to know more about the situation.
Since Silverheart seemed to have the situation handled Owlgaze slowly climbed out of the back of the bush, careful not to make a sound and headed back to camp. She still worried about her clan mate, however and so she decided to use her ability mind link to send her a telepathic message. This is Owlgaze. I'm going back to camp, but if anything happens and you need help just... Owlgaze ended the message early due to not being able to think of the right wording, but continued while stumbling over her words. Just yell or think loudly I suppose. I'll keep my mind linked with yours for a few minutes in case the loner acts suspiciously. After finishing her telepathic message to Silverheat, Owlgaze continued in the direction of camp silently hoping she hadn't disturbed the loner and Silverheart's chat.
Quote:
-Gold then heard a slight rustle and a flash of gold grabbed Owlgaze and pulled her over to Silverheart and him- "Why were you spying on us?!" -he yelled at Owlgaze- "None of this was your business!" -he got incredibly mad-
Silverheart watched as Gold went back into his den and waited while he brought the fresh kill to her. She purred and dipped her head in thanks. "That's enough." Her ears twitched as a soft voice spoke in her head. 'Thank you, Owlgaze' she thought as the she-cat finished her message. The silver she-cat smiled at Gold and began to pick up the prey, leaving three birds and two mice. "You can keep those," she said around the prey in her jaws.

She began to pad away when she heard Gold yell. Turning around, she say that he had found Owlgaze and fear for her clan-mate went through her. The fur along her back began to bristle as the gold had hold of the she-cat. She set down her prey and watched with narrowed eyes. She stood there as the two talked it out, her fear reseeding until it was gone. She stood next to Gold, her pelt slightly brushing his. "We can take this prey back to camp," she meowed to Owlgaze.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:02 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Silverheart watched as Gold went back into his den and waited while he brought the fresh kill to her. She purred and dipped her head in thanks. "That's enough." Her ears twitched as a soft voice spoke in her head. 'Thank you, Owlgaze' she thought as the she-cat finished her message. The silver she-cat smiled at Gold and began to pick up the prey, leaving three birds and two mice. "You can keep those," she said around the prey in her jaws.

She began to pad away when she heard Gold yell. Turning around, she say that he had found Owlgaze and fear for her clan-mate went through her. The fur along her back began to bristle as the gold had hold of the she-cat. She set down her prey and watched with narrowed eyes. She stood there as the two talked it out, her fear reseeding until it was gone. She stood next to Gold, her pelt slightly brushing his. "We can take this prey back to camp," she meowed to Owlgaze.
"Well I hope you two have a good day and Owlgaze I'm sorry for the inconvenience." -he said and smiled-

@Panda

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; March 11th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.