Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:08 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Bean
Today 01:07 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:07 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:04 PM
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 12:56 PM

Old March 10th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: FrostClan {power roleplay}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight the Galaxy Cat View Post
(More than friends I guess?)
-he felt kinda bad and ran up to her- "Wait! I'm sorry I just...my sister was killed in front of me...by my brother..." -he said sadly and apologetically-
Ok)

Silverheart looked at the tom, some of the anger fading, and replaced with knowing. "Oh," she said softly. "I- I'm so sorry." She looked down at her paws, feeling bad for saying those things. "I know what it's like. Having someone you love killed in front of you by someone else that you loved." She sighed, remembering Frostfang's death and watching as her mother was sick with greencough, begging her father to get her herbs, and him refusing.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 10th, 2018, 04:17 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Ok)

Silverheart looked at the tom, some of the anger fading, and replaced with knowing. "Oh," she said softly. "I- I'm so sorry." She looked down at her paws, feeling bad for saying those things. "I know what it's like. Having someone you love killed in front of you by someone else that you loved." She sighed, remembering Frostfang's death and watching as her mother was sick with greencough, begging her father to get her herbs, and him refusing.
-he felt a little better knowing he wasn't the only one who had this kind of thing happen- "So...uhm...I'm not sure if your ok with me asking but...what's your name?" -he asked her-

Baby, my phone!

Old March 10th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
-he felt a little better knowing he wasn't the only one who had this kind of thing happen- "So...uhm...I'm not sure if your ok with me asking but...what's your name?" -he asked her-
"Silberheart," she said. She turned to face the tom. "And you?"

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old March 10th, 2018, 04:23 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
"Silberheart," she said. She turned to face the tom. "And you?"
"I'm Gold. Nice to meet you Silverheart." (also you put silberheart lol) -he smiled-

Baby, my phone!

Old March 10th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
"I'm Gold. Nice to meet you Silverheart." (also you put silberheart lol) -he smiled-
XD I have a headache)

Silverheart smiled. Her fur began to turn to a light silver as the moon began to rise, her eyes a bright blue.

Old March 10th, 2018, 04:53 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
XD I have a headache)

Silverheart smiled. Her fur began to turn to a light silver as the moon began to rise, her eyes a bright blue.
"D-do you want a mouse or something?" -he asked nervously-

Baby, my phone!

Old March 10th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
"D-do you want a mouse or something?" -he asked nervously-
"Um... I should be getting back to camp but... I guess bringing some fresh kill wouldn't hurt," she said. She noted the tone of his voice and purred softly.

Last edited by Silvershadow; March 10th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:30 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
"Um... I should be getting back to camp but... I guess bringing some fresh kill wouldn't hurt," she said. She noted the tone of his voice and purred softly.
"Well...I uhm... caught some mice and birds on the way to my den. Just let me get them.." -he said walking back to his den and pulling out some birds and mice- "Here you go.." -he said handing her half of the kill- "I hope that's enough." -he purred-

Baby, my phone!

Old March 10th, 2018, 08:35 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Quote:
"Well...I uhm... caught some mice and birds on the way to my den. Just let me get them.." -he said walking back to his den and pulling out some birds and mice- "Here you go.." -he said handing her half of the kill- "I hope that's enough." -he purred-
Owlgaze watched the pair of cats converse to one another calmly. She read both their minds, and they seemed to be talking without any hostility. Her face remained the same stoic, and unchanging expression it always was, but inside she was confused. There's a loner on our territory, and worse he has freshkill that most likely came from our territory, but Silverheart is remaining calm... She thought over the situation, but wasn't sure what to do. Since her clan mate was remaining calm, Owlgaze decided to respect her decision and remained silent in the bushes. Her curiosity left her unsatisfied though, and she wished to know more about the situation.
Since Silverheart seemed to have the situation handled Owlgaze slowly climbed out of the back of the bush, careful not to make a sound and headed back to camp. She still worried about her clan mate, however and so she decided to use her ability mind link to send her a telepathic message. This is Owlgaze. I'm going back to camp, but if anything happens and you need help just... Owlgaze ended the message early due to not being able to think of the right wording, but continued while stumbling over her words. Just yell or think loudly I suppose. I'll keep my mind linked with yours for a few minutes in case the loner acts suspiciously. After finishing her telepathic message to Silverheat, Owlgaze continued in the direction of camp silently hoping she hadn't disturbed the loner and Silverheart's chat.
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:38 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Owlgaze watched the pair of cats converse to one another calmly. She read both their minds, and they seemed to be talking without any hostility. Her face remained the same stoic, and unchanging expression it always was, but inside she was confused. There's a loner on our territory, and worse he has freshkill that most likely came from our territory, but Silverheart is remaining calm... She thought over the situation, but wasn't sure what to do. Since her clan mate was remaining calm, Owlgaze decided to respect her decision and remained silent in the bushes. Her curiosity left her unsatisfied though, and she wished to know more about the situation.
Since Silverheart seemed to have the situation handled Owlgaze slowly climbed out of the back of the bush, careful not to make a sound and headed back to camp. She still worried about her clan mate, however and so she decided to use her ability mind link to send her a telepathic message. This is Owlgaze. I'm going back to camp, but if anything happens and you need help just... Owlgaze ended the message early due to not being able to think of the right wording, but continued while stumbling over her words. Just yell or think loudly I suppose. I'll keep my mind linked with yours for a few minutes in case the loner acts suspiciously. After finishing her telepathic message to Silverheat, Owlgaze continued in the direction of camp silently hoping she hadn't disturbed the loner and Silverheart's chat.
-Gold then heard a slight rustle and a flash of gold grabbed Owlgaze and pulled her over to Silverheart and him- "Why were you spying on us?!" -he yelled at Owlgaze- "None of this was your business!" -he got incredibly mad-

Baby, my phone!