Last post by paris
Today 11:52 AM

Old December 11th, 2021, 07:42 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

~Silentpaw~
The sound explosion of her sister was a bit overwhelming to Silentpaw. She hadn’t been expecting the sudden (and quite honestly headache inducing) outburst of Rainburst. As happy as Silentpaw was for whatever was causing her sister to be excited this much, she didn’t quite like the loud noise, and as a response had lowered her ears slightly to rest against her head as she nodded. “It’s fine, Rainburst, really,” offering her a smile, Silentpaw took a moment to process what she had said before allowing a soft sigh to escape from them. “That’s awesome, Rainburst, I’m glad you’re excited about it.”
@Brightlight

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old December 12th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Silentpaw~
The sound explosion of her sister was a bit overwhelming to Silentpaw. She hadn’t been expecting the sudden (and quite honestly headache inducing) outburst of Rainburst. As happy as Silentpaw was for whatever was causing her sister to be excited this much, she didn’t quite like the loud noise, and as a response had lowered her ears slightly to rest against her head as she nodded. “It’s fine, Rainburst, really,” offering her a smile, Silentpaw took a moment to process what she had said before allowing a soft sigh to escape from them. “That’s awesome, Rainburst, I’m glad you’re excited about it.”
@Brightlight
--Rainburst--

Rainburst nodded slowly, most of her excitement wearing off now that she had finally got all the words she needed to say out of her maw. Even though Silentpaw had told her it was alright, she knew it wasn't alright. This was exactly the reason why most cats didn't want to talk to her.

Now subdued, Rainburst raised her head a bit, her posture meek. "Did anything exciting happen to you today?" She asked.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 12th, 2021, 01:05 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
★ Loonfeather ★

Loonfeather just gave her a kind smile in return, deciding not to say You’d be surprised like he was thinking. It was probably still a bit too early to mention he thought some of their Clanmates were a bit mouse-brained and would probably have suggested somewhere else.

Returning to the task at paw, he opened his mouth and drew the scents around him in. He caught the smell of vole, something he hadn’t had in quite a while. He quietly flicked his tail to Robinleaf to let her know that he had the trail of something before stalking off into the withering stalks of marigold and catmint.

The vole was just a little ways away from the river, looking like it was headed there for a drink. Loonfeather moved on silent paws, keeping the rustling of what foliage remained around him as light as possible. Before he knew it, he was able to pounce on the vole and swiftly bite its neck, killing it. Then he moved it close to where the two had been before so that none of the other prey would be concerned by the strong smell of dead vole by the river. He buried it, then glanced around to see how Robinleaf was fairing.
~Robinleaf~

Loonfeather flicked his tail to signify he had picked up the scent of prey. It took her a heartbeat to pick up the scent of vole in the direction he was headed. She opened her mouth to try and pick up the scent of another animal. She found the scent of a mouse off in a different direction. Perfect! That way we won’t mess each other’s hunt up!

Robinleaf, began to stalk off in the direction of the mouse. She kept low to the ground and weaved around the twigs strewn about. When she got close enough she bunched up her muscles and pounced. She nipped it’s neck, killing it, without too much trouble.

She trotted back to where they had been before. The mouse swinging in her jaws. She still tried to be quiet so as not to disturb any prey. However she wasn’t as careful as she had been before. She dug a hole and deposited her mouse. She noticed that Loonfeather had caught his vole.

“Nice catch! The clan will be well feed tonight!” She mewed with a satisfied look.

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 13th, 2021, 10:56 AM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Robinleaf~

Loonfeather flicked his tail to signify he had picked up the scent of prey. It took her a heartbeat to pick up the scent of vole in the direction he was headed. She opened her mouth to try and pick up the scent of another animal. She found the scent of a mouse off in a different direction. Perfect! That way we won’t mess each other’s hunt up!

Robinleaf, began to stalk off in the direction of the mouse. She kept low to the ground and weaved around the twigs strewn about. When she got close enough she bunched up her muscles and pounced. She nipped it’s neck, killing it, without too much trouble.

She trotted back to where they had been before. The mouse swinging in her jaws. She still tried to be quiet so as not to disturb any prey. However she wasn’t as careful as she had been before. She dug a hole and deposited her mouse. She noticed that Loonfeather had caught his vole.

“Nice catch! The clan will be well feed tonight!” She mewed with a satisfied look.
★ Loonfeather ★

“Thanks! Looks like you made a catch too, great job,” he said, smiling. “Want to try for a few more before we head back?” It was actually rather fun to hunt with another cat, especially when it was one he wasn’t just thrown on patrol with. He knew they couldn’t catch too much more or they wouldn’t be able to carry it all back in one go, but he didn’t quite want to head back just yet.

( Sorry I'm having a bad brain day ^^; )

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old December 13th, 2021, 03:47 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
★ Loonfeather ★

“Thanks! Looks like you made a catch too, great job,” he said, smiling. “Want to try for a few more before we head back?” It was actually rather fun to hunt with another cat, especially when it was one he wasn’t just thrown on patrol with. He knew they couldn’t catch too much more or they wouldn’t be able to carry it all back in one go, but he didn’t quite want to head back just yet.

( Sorry I'm having a bad brain day ^^; )
[No worries! I totally get it]

~Robinleaf~

The redish molly nodded. She throughly enjoyed hunting with Loonfeather. He was responsible and thoughtful in a way some cats weren’t. She felt she could trust him to make good decisions, and that he trusted her to do the same. It was refreshing to be out here providing and not be back at camp with Dawnstar’s…unpredictable behavior to worry about.

I think we can carry at least two more pieces of prey. Robinleaf thought with satisfaction. She sniffed the air for more prey. I hope we haven’t scared it all off. It took her a few panic filled heartbeats to pick up another scent. Lizard. She angled her ears in the direction of the smell and gave Loonfeather a questioning look. Do you want it or should I take it?

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 16th, 2021, 04:30 PM

Quote:
[No worries! I totally get it]

~Robinleaf~

The redish molly nodded. She throughly enjoyed hunting with Loonfeather. He was responsible and thoughtful in a way some cats weren’t. She felt she could trust him to make good decisions, and that he trusted her to do the same. It was refreshing to be out here providing and not be back at camp with Dawnstar’s…unpredictable behavior to worry about.

I think we can carry at least two more pieces of prey. Robinleaf thought with satisfaction. She sniffed the air for more prey. I hope we haven’t scared it all off. It took her a few panic filled heartbeats to pick up another scent. Lizard. She angled her ears in the direction of the smell and gave Loonfeather a questioning look. Do you want it or should I take it?
★ Loonfeather ★

The white tom speckled with black opened his mouth to scent the air again. He too smelled the lizard, and when he caught Robinleaf’s eye, he nodded to her to signal she should go after it. After all, he had noticed a small twitch in her ears right before he caught the scent, so he suspected she had caught wind of it first.

He himself stalked a little farther away until he picked up the trail of a mouse. Keeping his weight balanced evenly across his paws, he sneaked up to the creature and dispatched of it. This was going great! Suddenly the sound of croaking caught his attention and he saw a frog. It sat close to the little stream and, without paying attention how close the frog was, Loonfeather leaped on it. He managed to catch it but his paws slid and splashed into the stream, throwing water all over his face and chest.

Hopefully Robinleaf is a bit more lighthearted about this sort of thing than the last cats I was on patrol with, he thought, gathering up the mouse and heading back to where he had last seen her.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old December 17th, 2021, 02:58 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

Quote:
★ Loonfeather ★

The white tom speckled with black opened his mouth to scent the air again. He too smelled the lizard, and when he caught Robinleaf’s eye, he nodded to her to signal she should go after it. After all, he had noticed a small twitch in her ears right before he caught the scent, so he suspected she had caught wind of it first.

He himself stalked a little farther away until he picked up the trail of a mouse. Keeping his weight balanced evenly across his paws, he sneaked up to the creature and dispatched of it. This was going great! Suddenly the sound of croaking caught his attention and he saw a frog. It sat close to the little stream and, without paying attention how close the frog was, Loonfeather leaped on it. He managed to catch it but his paws slid and splashed into the stream, throwing water all over his face and chest.

Hopefully Robinleaf is a bit more lighthearted about this sort of thing than the last cats I was on patrol with, he thought, gathering up the mouse and heading back to where he had last seen her.
~Robinleaf~

At Loonfeather’s signal she immediately began stalking towards the lizard. This is an amazing haul for it being so close to leaf-bare! She thought with excitement. She came across the lizard and crouched down. When she was close enough she leapt at it, but a loud splash echoed through the trees and sent it running away. She gave chase. It clambered up a tree. Vanishing. Robinleaf flicked her tail in disappointment. Well these things happen, I suppose. I hope Loonfeather had better luck than me.

The redish molly turned and trotted back to their meet up place. When she got there she saw Loonfeather covered in water. He had caught his prey, but he had paid the price. She barely held in a laugh.

“How did your hunt go?” She mewed her eyes teasing.

Old December 19th, 2021, 12:03 PM

Quote:
~Robinleaf~

At Loonfeather’s signal she immediately began stalking towards the lizard. This is an amazing haul for it being so close to leaf-bare! She thought with excitement. She came across the lizard and crouched down. When she was close enough she leapt at it, but a loud splash echoed through the trees and sent it running away. She gave chase. It clambered up a tree. Vanishing. Robinleaf flicked her tail in disappointment. Well these things happen, I suppose. I hope Loonfeather had better luck than me.

The redish molly turned and trotted back to their meet up place. When she got there she saw Loonfeather covered in water. He had caught his prey, but he had paid the price. She barely held in a laugh.

“How did your hunt go?” She mewed her eyes teasing.
★ Loonfeather ★

Thankfully the reddish she-cat didn’t outright laugh at him, and her teasing was far lighter than Falconfeather or Elmshadow’s had been.

“A bit wet,” he admitted, licking a paw and drawing it over his ears in an attempt to get more of the water off. “The frog was a little too close to the water and I may have half fell in. I’m starting to think I’m accident prone.” He chuckled at the thought, and with that invited Robinleaf to have a laugh as well.

“Did you catch your lizard?” he asked. She had been here when he got back, so he wasn’t sure if she had already scraped dirt over it or not.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old December 20th, 2021, 10:40 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

@Zesha

~Robinleaf~

A small laugh came from her at Loonfeather’s joke. So he’s done this before. She guessed. Her smiled faded when he mentioned the lizard, however. Robinleaf blinked apologetically.

“Something spooked it and it got away.” She meowed with a sad shake of her head. She didn’t want to tell him it had been his splash that had spooked it. He’s probably embarrassed enough. Besides it was my lizard so it’s my fault it got away.

Last edited by Mistletoe; December 20th, 2021 at 10:47 AM. Reason: It posted an old post instead of my new one. Strange!
Old December 22nd, 2021, 12:56 PM

★ Loonfeather ★

As far as he could remember, this was the first time someone outside of his adopted family had laughed at his jokes. A smile formed on his face before hearing that Robinleaf’s lizard had got away, causing it to retreat to a sympathetic frown. “They are a bit flighty,” he admitted.

“You know, despite me getting wet and your lizard getting away, this has been fun. You’re pretty amazing, Robinleaf,” he said. It was so rare to find cats that weren’t looking to berate him at every turn. He had started to think that was all ShadowClan had anymore, but it looked like there were still come cats more interested in doing their best for the Clan and their Clanmates.

@Mistletoe

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker