Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old May 2nd, 2017, 11:43 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
"Again, no need to worry, you have done nothing wrong,” Moonstrike hummed. Of course she was confused. She was in the Dark Forest, where all of the.. Bad cats went when they died. “But there is something I want from you,” he looked back up at her with a smile, bringing himself to stand up and beginning to walk. “You see, you and I have a lot in common.” His voice was a little soothing, gentle even. He had to lure her the best he could with their connections. Of course she knew the Dark Forest was a bad place from what she was told as a kit, she wasn't stupid. But she has never been here before. He wasn't saying that it wasn't bad, but he'd just have her.. think that.

“I know of your feelings towards a certain cat, about your confession, about the rejection. I understand how you may have felt- how you may feel. And it's not the most pleasant.” He stared down with slitted eyes at a wilting bush, which has practically lost it’s color. “You see, as a young tom, I fell in love with a she-cat who I had spent most of my life with. We were very close, but once she became a warrior, she began to.. ignore me. One day, I confessed to her, but she rejected me.” His paw crushed some crunchy dead leaves of the bush. He lifted his paw, showing her the handfull of leaves, which were now in pieces. An example of his insides when Bearsnarl tossed him aside. “I was heartbroken, really.” He walked towards her, “Poor thing, you must be hurting in there,” his tail flicked at her chest, her heart. “But I’ve moved on. Anyways, I’ve decided to offer you training. You can become much stronger than you could with any Riverclan cat as a mentor. I’ve been passed on skills of every clan, which you could have if you agree. I know you’re not an apprentice, but how could a little extra training hurt, hmm?”
She listened to him, on edge with every single word. He wanted to offer her power? For what reason? It seemed they had some in common, which made her more at ease that atleast someone knew what she was going through. Her heart ached for Honeycomb, to be able to hold them, to whisper sweet nothings in their ears and just..be okay. To have the world and their problems pause around them for just a moment. But she couldnt have that, unfortunately and she didnt know if she ever would. She didnt expect for the other cat to accept her feelings, she was never one to except nice things from other, but the words still filled her ears. I cant love a cat like you. She took a sudden large inhale of air at the memory. She did not want to cry infront of a cat she did not know, she refused. But she felt a weird sort of..connection with the tom. He knew what she was feeling, the heart break, feeling worthless about her self. Hating herself for being the gender she was. Not being good enough. She looked at him, golden hues sure of what she wanted. ¨I accept your offer, if you are sure it will benefit me in the end.¨ She knew the Place of No Stars as a bad bad place, but this tom was offering her training. A distraction from anything. She would work herself to exsaution, till she passed out and couldnt think straight. Something to just clear her head, for atleast one moment, of her own fears.
Old May 7th, 2017, 12:59 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Tansyclaw watched the camp through narrowed eyes, as the cats went about their lives. She was here because she'd murdered cats of her own clan, eventually falling in the paws of her sister, Silverstreak. She growled softly to herself, as she laid down. She didn't talk much to the other cats here. She watched everyone with interest. "Lovely," she murmured to herself.

Graypaw had died here when she was training, so she was confined forever to the darkened forest. She shivered at the leafless trees, and wished numerous times that she could have went to StarClan. She wished she'd never trained here in the first place! She crouched down, her eyes wide with fear as she watched the cats. Were they all planning to kill someone? She wondered to herself.
Mother: Wolybro
Sisters: Cristalline, Flowerjoy of ThunderClan, Stormfeather, NoireRose
Cuddly kitten sister: RosePet123
Cousin: Ludicrous Lunacy
*My siggie was made by the wonderful Paint Splattered Shadows*
My warriors chatroom http://us21.chatzy.com/58589451530365
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:39 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
She listened to him, on edge with every single word. He wanted to offer her power? For what reason? It seemed they had some in common, which made her more at ease that atleast someone knew what she was going through. Her heart ached for Honeycomb, to be able to hold them, to whisper sweet nothings in their ears and just..be okay. To have the world and their problems pause around them for just a moment. But she couldnt have that, unfortunately and she didnt know if she ever would. She didnt expect for the other cat to accept her feelings, she was never one to except nice things from other, but the words still filled her ears. I cant love a cat like you. She took a sudden large inhale of air at the memory. She did not want to cry infront of a cat she did not know, she refused. But she felt a weird sort of..connection with the tom. He knew what she was feeling, the heart break, feeling worthless about her self. Hating herself for being the gender she was. Not being good enough. She looked at him, golden hues sure of what she wanted. ¨I accept your offer, if you are sure it will benefit me in the end.¨ She knew the Place of No Stars as a bad bad place, but this tom was offering her training. A distraction from anything. She would work herself to exsaution, till she passed out and couldnt think straight. Something to just clear her head, for atleast one moment, of her own fears.
He looked back and frowned at her little gasp, and could tell she was keeping in something. He knew feelings when he saw them.“I won't judge you for crying. It doesn't make you weak.” He mewed. He once thought feelings were weak and stupid, though doesn't know his opinion on them now. But he had to comfort her for now, make her think the Place of No Stars is as bad as she thought, isn't as bad as she had been told. He smiled at her agreement before giving a confused look to the she-cat at what she said. “Well of course it will benefit you. What harm could some training cause?” He said with a small tilt of his head. He understood her pain, and would know what she'd be willing to do to be rid of and get her mind off it. He'd only choose the cats he could connect to in a way, just like her. “It's hard to find someone you can talk to and trust- someone who understands you. Lucky for you, I was able to find you.” He remembered the feeling of not being able to be with a cat he had such strong feelings for, they were so very out of his reach and.. He hated it. He hated not being able to have what he wanted after all this time thinking he could. He wanted to have something, and the closest thing was revenge. Though Wolfdancer might not end up killing one of Honeycomb’s kits or try killing them, she'll do something. Make her own decision. She might not end up as bad as him, but she'll be strong and have to use her new skills for what she thinks is okay. He didn't know what ‘okay’ was, but it may or may not change over time for her.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:12 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
He looked back and frowned at her little gasp, and could tell she was keeping in something. He knew feelings when he saw them.“I won't judge you for crying. It doesn't make you weak.” He mewed. He once thought feelings were weak and stupid, though doesn't know his opinion on them now. But he had to comfort her for now, make her think the Place of No Stars is as bad as she thought, isn't as bad as she had been told. He smiled at her agreement before giving a confused look to the she-cat at what she said. “Well of course it will benefit you. What harm could some training cause?” He said with a small tilt of his head. He understood her pain, and would know what she'd be willing to do to be rid of and get her mind off it. He'd only choose the cats he could connect to in a way, just like her. “It's hard to find someone you can talk to and trust- someone who understands you. Lucky for you, I was able to find you.” He remembered the feeling of not being able to be with a cat he had such strong feelings for, they were so very out of his reach and.. He hated it. He hated not being able to have what he wanted after all this time thinking he could. He wanted to have something, and the closest thing was revenge. Though Wolfdancer might not end up killing one of Honeycomb’s kits or try killing them, she'll do something. Make her own decision. She might not end up as bad as him, but she'll be strong and have to use her new skills for what she thinks is okay. He didn't know what ‘okay’ was, but it may or may not change over time for her.
He listened to his words, the way he spoke to her seemed like and gave the impression he knew what he was talking about. She looked up at him through golden slits. She knew he was right. She knew she was just some shecat who had to high of hopes for love, and had fallen from the high tower of her expectations for what was suppose to happen. She didnt want accept she wasnt good enough. She didnt want to accept Honeycomb wouldnt love her because if her gender. She didnt want to accept that she was,infact,unlovable. She wanted to cry, to scream, to shout out her feelings like a blaze but the fire was muted, and her mind went silent with her decision. ¨Ill train with you, theres no harm in being a better warrior.¨ She knew she was making a deal with a devil, she wasnt dumb, but the tom seemed to somehow connect to her. To understand what its like to hold someone so high in your life and have them push you off of that podium. He understood her. When she felt like no one would understand. She wasnt sure if this was a bad idea, but it was a distraction. Instead of worrying about Honeycomb she could focus on training, something-anything- to get her mind away from the reality she had created. She was a monster. She felt terrible for putting a wall between her and the cat she loved most. It was all her fault.
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Awful Awful phone post! @Aztec Ruins ]

There was no honour in suicide. Nothing about it was honourable. Only disgrace and bewilderment. Hence why Ajax visited the dark forest on most nights. Onyx had died only a moon ago. Leaving Ajax no purpose. Suicide was contemplated but quickly shoved away. In hopes to finding his purpose and the small sliver of hope that onyx was here brought him countless nights. It deprived him of sleep and sometimes his own sanity. He would run around the Df in hopes he'd catch a glimpse of the black tom with dark blue eyes. It was fruitless.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 11th, 2017, 11:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine View Post
[ Awful Awful phone post! @Aztec Ruins ]

There was no honour in suicide. Nothing about it was honourable. Only disgrace and bewilderment. Hence why Ajax visited the dark forest on most nights. Onyx had died only a moon ago. Leaving Ajax no purpose. Suicide was contemplated but quickly shoved away. In hopes to finding his purpose and the small sliver of hope that onyx was here brought him countless nights. It deprived him of sleep and sometimes his own sanity. He would run around the Df in hopes he'd catch a glimpse of the black tom with dark blue eyes. It was fruitless.
Fruitless because Onyx often hid. Tonight was the first time he ever set paw in the camp of the Dark Forest and he wasn't too excited. What if he saw Bleddyn? Out of everyone he knew here Bleddyn was that one anyone could say he feared. He took a few steps in, and stepped back before laying in the shadows. Then the sounds of running filled his ears and he lifted his head in time to see the polar blue orbs of his lover. He scoffed, almost ready to burst into tears of the thought that the white oriental might have died and was sent here. But he noticed that no cloud followed him. Breathimg a breath of releif he managed his voice and called out, hoping the tom would hear; "Wait!" that was all he could blurt out. "Wait, stop!" he called, and stood. His ebony pelt blended nicely, even better now with a scarless, flawless pelt. His bloodstained teeth now pearl white. His one corse fur more soft now. And his icy orbs stared deep into the polar ones of the one before. And as soft as the moment when that tom found his body, Onyx whispered; "Ajax..."
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:40 PM
I’m full of it

Thumbs down Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post

Fruitless because Onyx often hid. Tonight was the first time he ever set paw in the camp of the Dark Forest and he wasn't too excited. What if he saw Bleddyn? Out of everyone he knew here Bleddyn was that one anyone could say he feared. He took a few steps in, and stepped back before laying in the shadows. Then the sounds of running filled his ears and he lifted his head in time to see the polar blue orbs of his lover. He scoffed, almost ready to burst into tears of the thought that the white oriental might have died and was sent here. But he noticed that no cloud followed him. Breathimg a breath of releif he managed his voice and called out, hoping the tom would hear; "Wait!" that was all he could blurt out. "Wait, stop!" he called, and stood. His ebony pelt blended nicely, even better now with a scarless, flawless pelt. His bloodstained teeth now pearl white. His one corse fur more soft now. And his icy orbs stared deep into the polar ones of the one before. And as soft as the moment when that tom found his body, Onyx whispered; "Ajax..."

Ajax bit his lip. It was useless. The stupid clan cat religion junk proved no use to him. None. Onyx was dead and that was it. Dead and gone like ashes in the breeze. What use was it to run around with a bunch of dead cats who accidentally killed or whatever? They were weak and had nothing against him. Not compared to the evil within him. Or the regret that stung his insides every day. He hung his head low. He wanted to wake up. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go cry over the stupid pile of dirt that crushed onyx beneath it. He wanted- just than without any reason he ran. He ran at a Darkfotest cat. He wanted to kill. Frogsnarl's death offered comfort. Perhaps killing an already dead cat would survive his rage and regret. Just as his eyes fixated on his prey a voice called out to him. He flicked his ear in annoyance. Wishing it away like it was a mere fly. Only to hear it again. He spun on his paws, his neck jerking violently his eyes burning blue fire. When an ice cold chill stopped him dead. He swallowed hard. "Onyx..."

François Lelord

Old June 11th, 2017, 11:54 PM

Quote:

Ajax bit his lip. It was useless. The stupid clan cat religion junk proved no use to him. None. Onyx was dead and that was it. Dead and gone like ashes in the breeze. What use was it to run around with a bunch of dead cats who accidentally killed or whatever? They were weak and had nothing against him. Not compared to the evil within him. Or the regret that stung his insides every day. He hung his head low. He wanted to wake up. He wanted to go home. He wanted to go cry over the stupid pile of dirt that crushed onyx beneath it. He wanted- just than without any reason he ran. He ran at a Darkfotest cat. He wanted to kill. Frogsnarl's death offered comfort. Perhaps killing an already dead cat would survive his rage and regret. Just as his eyes fixated on his prey a voice called out to him. He flicked his ear in annoyance. Wishing it away like it was a mere fly. Only to hear it again. He spun on his paws, his neck jerking violently his eyes burning blue fire. When an ice cold chill stopped him dead. He swallowed hard. "Onyx..."
He smiled, scoffing in shock at the sight of the cat before him, before suddenly he bolted, he ran as fast as he could and he jumped, his paws outstretched to tackle down and pin the other. "Ajax!" he called more happy and excited now. "Ajax, oh Ajax what are you doing here?" he asked, his eyes fixated on him. "You aren't dead are you? Oh please tell my you aren't..." he said lowly before he let his nose pressed against Ajax's. His chest filled with love, and he knew it wouldn't last long- not here. But then he realized that he was changed in death. He wasn't suppose to be a killer, a murderer, but his damn father dragged him to the syndicate and that was where it all began. He jumped off and stepped back, realizing the cons of the situation. "You shouldn't be here, you know. You should leave, live cats have no power here, if one of them," he flicked his head to the camp, "wanted to kill you, they could, and no one would ever notice." he said. He didn't want to push Ajax away but he thought that if Ajax was to realize Onyx was truly a kind, loving soul with no true ill-will, or desire to kill { hA rhymes smh }, then it would ruin their love.
Old June 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post

He smiled, scoffing in shock at the sight of the cat before him, before suddenly he bolted, he ran as fast as he could and he jumped, his paws outstretched to tackle down and pin the other. "Ajax!" he called more happy and excited now. "Ajax, oh Ajax what are you doing here?" he asked, his eyes fixated on him. "You aren't dead are you? Oh please tell my you aren't..." he said lowly before he let his nose pressed against Ajax's. His chest filled with love, and he knew it wouldn't last long- not here. But then he realized that he was changed in death. He wasn't suppose to be a killer, a murderer, but his damn father dragged him to the syndicate and that was where it all began. He jumped off and stepped back, realizing the cons of the situation. "You shouldn't be here, you know. You should leave, live cats have no power here, if one of them," he flicked his head to the camp, "wanted to kill you, they could, and no one would ever notice." he said. He didn't want to push Ajax away but he thought that if Ajax was to realize Onyx was truly a kind, loving soul with no true ill-will, or desire to kill { hA rhymes smh }, then it would ruin their love.

he felt onyx's paws ram into him and with the force pull him down. He grunts when he hit the dust. He licked onyx's chin and tears glistening in us eyes. "I'm not dead... I was trying any way to find you.. That's why I'm here" he meows gasping. Looking up into his blue eyes with affection. It was a miracle he was looking into his eyes. Feeling his laws on his chest. His bretah on his face. Such an overwhelming source of peace and joy, "they could never catch me... Not if your on the line" he purred. "And no matter what you say... I'll always come back for you"

François Lelord

Old June 12th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:

he felt onyx's paws ram into him and with the force pull him down. He grunts when he hit the dust. He licked onyx's chin and tears glistening in us eyes. "I'm not dead... I was trying any way to find you.. That's why I'm here" he meows gasping. Looking up into his blue eyes with affection. It was a miracle he was looking into his eyes. Feeling his laws on his chest. His bretah on his face. Such an overwhelming source of peace and joy, "they could never catch me... Not if your on the line" he purred. "And no matter what you say... I'll always come back for you"
"Ajax..." he meowed softly. "I'm not the same as before! I'm not the tom you once loved. I'm not suppose to be here." he said, desperation in his voice, almost like a begging. Ajax wouldn't believe him if he tried to explain it. "I'm not a killer at heart, if it means anything, I was... Tainted, as Boreas put it..." he said. Look, it would be best for you to go, forget me." What was he saying? "But... I can't force you..." he meowed, and he licked his cheek. "I can only warn you."