Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ellie
Today 12:43 AM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:31 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by occultation
Today 12:18 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 13th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Spiderleap
Softpaw twitched an ear, uncertain on what she should do with the other apprentice. If she didn't need a big cat, Softpaw assumed it wasn't too bad. On the other paw, if Larkpaw was just lying she'd feel bad about not helping her. This was one of the many reasons Softpaw disliked interacting with others, she was far too uncertain for this.

@Dirtfur
Whiteshadow didn't bother calling the she-cat out on her lie, it wasn't like him to badger a cat when it was clear they didn't want to talk. The large senior warrior's frown grew deeper at the request to care for her apprentice. He looked over to Redpaw without losing his frown. He didn't have an apprentice at the moment so he supposed as so long as someone was watching Elfinpaw he could spare the time to kittensit. "Very well, but whatever it is you're doing I hope you don't take long." He meowed in a deep tone. Even though it bothered him, he could see that Leaftail didn't want to talk about it.
Old September 13th, 2019, 04:10 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

"Thank you, Whiteshadow!" cried Leaftail as she goes to the warrior's den. Redpaw awkwardly looks up at the big warrior, blinking with trust. It was the first time the red furball met Whiteshadow. "So," meowed the nervous apprentice."What shall I do next?"
@Moonraven
Old September 13th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@Dirtfur

The maine coon sighed softly as the she-cat took to warrior's den. He dropped his head down to peer at the smaller apprentice without losing his scowl, the look on Redpaw's face reminded him greatly of his daughter. Were all apprentices so blindly trustful? Redpaw's question was a good one, Whiteshadow didn't have anything actually planned at the moment so he wasn't sure what to do with him. "Well, you figure it out." He meowed, normally with Elfinpaw he just went along with whatever she wanted to it was easier that way for him. "Do you have anything you want to learn or improve on? I've nothing to do at the moment so I don't mind teaching you."
Old September 13th, 2019, 04:28 PM

@Moonraven
Redpaw gave a thoughtful moment before responding to Whiteshadow. "I haven't trained to fight for a while!" mewed the eager apprentice, giving the maine coon a look of challenge.

Last edited by Dirtfur; September 13th, 2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old September 13th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@Dirtfur

Whiteshadow chuckled softly underneath his breath at Redpaw's requested. All apprentices seemed to enjoy a good fight, the older warrior hadn't had the chance to properly stretch his muscles in a while so he didn't mind the thought of battle training. "What's moves have Leaftail already taught you?" He wondered, if Whiteshadow didn't think the tom needed any new lessons then he would not mind doing a mock battle with him.
Old September 13th, 2019, 05:44 PM

@Moonraven
The Selkirk rex apprentice, still gazing at Whiteshadow, gaped at the older tom for mentioning what moves had Leaftail taught. His eyes betrayed his excitement. "Leaftail taught me how to back kick, back rake, and strike my enemies with my front paws!" Redpaw trilled
Old September 13th, 2019, 06:29 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Finally away from her mistakes, Leaftail trudged into the ShadowClan's warriors' den. Leaftail thought it was disrespectful to leave Redpaw behind with another warrior that she doesn't even know, but does it anyways to get rest from the mistakes she caused. She knows it won't help as her memories of her past keeps coming back to haunt her, every night and day until she'll walks with StarClan of old age, or some other way that will kill the exhausted molly. Leaftail rested on her bedding, a wave of sleep washed over her as she closed her eyes.
Old September 14th, 2019, 12:57 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
So strange to have so many clan-shaking events happen at once, and so soon after Dampbark's warrior ceremony. He had barely any time to 'enjoy' the new role of warrior before Windystar was mauled at the border by a dog, and Forestshade stepped down as deputy, effectively leaving the clan without much form of leadership, aside from the senior warriors and the medicine cat. And yet, the young warrior couldn't bring himself to worry, in fact, he saw it as a fascinating opportunity to talk to other cats and make friends in this time of turmoil. The cats of the clan were anxious, ready to talk to anyone they could, bubble out the worry they had trapped inside themselves of the future of their clan. Would they end up like Skyclan, piling themselves onto another clan, or would they end up like the Dusk Syndicate, totally disbanding and leaving them effectively loners, no order or control? A fascinating idea. But the thing that Dampbark wanted to do most right now, was cozy up to others and have as many allies as possible. Who knows what the future had in store.
Gaze flickering up past the tall, evergreen trees, the tom with short, damp-looking fur caught the flash of lightning, his spine tingling with excitement. This weather always got cats riled up and ready to talk out of nervousness. Edging out into the clearing, his yellow eyes raked across the scene, finding cats huddled together, talking in hushed whispers as if they were afraid that the very sound of their voice would cause the storm, both physically and metaphorically, to break and unleash hell upon them.

Having no intentions of butting into a group that had already formed, Dampbark instead began to head towards the camp entrance. Though he himself was not assigned to watch duty, there was always at least one cat there. Surely whoever was guarding was lonely, perhaps even frightened of the current weather events. Putting on his own expression that looked both worried and eager to sate the 'worry' with a good conversation, the tom with swirled brown fur edged closer to the white tom posted at the camp entrance. "D-Do.. You think this storm is an omen, that Starclan is angry with our clan for something?" His voice drifted out as he approached Troutsplash, his gaze looking upwards, as if he were expecting the downpour and lightning to come at any moment.
(( sorry this was kind of late (: )

However glum it appeared, he sought to make the best of the situation or at least to keep the optimism most others lacked. It proved to be a huge task considering everybody around him was so set on doom and gloom, and of course he was worried. His entire lifestyle was in jeopardy and everybody else around him. Perhaps it was time to come to terms with the lack of leadership, Agaveheart hadn’t been around long which proved hard enough whenever she tried to step in as the only highrank shadowclan had, there was backlash and she didn’t seem to keen on facing it. It didn’t seem like she was going to appoint anybody soon- shadowclan was going to have to buckle down until some sort of solution popped up. But how long could they wait? Perhaps it was best to get his closest friends and ride the storm out, Just like everybody else.
Glance gently floating upwards towards the swirling clouds above him he felt a raindrop plop right down onto his nose.
The tom recoiled and shook the remaining water from his snout with a sneeze- looking rather amused as opposed to frustrated he brushed his snout off with his paw just as Dampbark appeared in his line of sight. His worn expression gently lightened and the corners of his lips curled into a smile. ‘ ‘ Omen? ‘ ‘ he glanced up and examined the clouds for a moment. He’d never lived through an omen, who was he to really to say it was.. Or wasn’t? ‘ ‘ No. I don’t think so. ‘ ‘ he murmured not quite sure he even had himself fooled.

Pinning his ears to the back of his head as lightning lit up the clearing for a split second interrupting his last thought, followed by the roaring of thunder shaking the very ground beneath him, he felt the staticy feeling of anticipation. He enjoyed storms, what created such a thunderous boom? How did the sky light up. He found his chin tilted up to the sky, the swirling clouds shifting and ever changing in the wind. He shivered again before dropping back into the conversation ‘ ‘ I think it’s a good break from the hot weather if you ask me- I might be biased though. My fur is thick enough to warm all day through rain ‘ ‘ he said with a smile sitting up to come to the toms level eyes glinting with warmth. ‘ ‘ you- you are dampbark aren’t you? I think I caught the tail end of your ceremony ‘ ‘ he said tilting his head to the side. He could recall the new warrior name but fairly vaguely, the tom however fit the description damp. He did look soaking with the contrast of his fur.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 14th, 2019, 01:14 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

@Dirtfur

Whiteshadow tossed around the information given to him, frowning however that was normal. He supposed that would be enough for a battle without him needing to teach him anything further, besides, even if Whiteshadow taught Redpaw something new it would take a little time to get the hang of the move. Battling was mostly about improvising, rarely was anything planned out in the heat of the moment, at least that how it was for the senior warrior. "That'll do, impress me and I'll think about teaching you something new." He meowed, rising to his paws and padding off towards the entrance without speaking, he kneaded his tail over his back tell Redpaw to keep up as he led them out of the camp and to the training grounds.
Old September 14th, 2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@Dirtfur

Whiteshadow tossed around the information given to him, frowning however that was normal. He supposed that would be enough for a battle without him needing to teach him anything further, besides, even if Whiteshadow taught Redpaw something new it would take a little time to get the hang of the move. Battling was mostly about improvising, rarely was anything planned out in the heat of the moment, at least that how it was for the senior warrior. "That'll do, impress me and I'll think about teaching you something new." He meowed, rising to his paws and padding off towards the entrance without speaking, he kneaded his tail over his back tell Redpaw to keep up as he led them out of the camp and to the training grounds.
Feeling butterflies in his belly, Redpaw followed Whiteshadow to ShadowClan's training grounds. "I won't let you down, Whiteshadow!" mewed the excited, yet nervous Selkirk rex.
Closed Thread