Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old December 5th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Lightningpounce released a full blown snarl and leaped to his paws, tail lashing. “We have to call a Clan meeting immediately!” he yelled. “We have to send out a patrol to find any bodies. That way, if there’s any fur in the victims’ claws, we can identify the killer!”
"That's a good idea. And if we find blood on their claws, too.", Lynxstar said. "You can go with Goldenfury and Ivygaze, then, Lightningpounce. Oh, and take Snowpelt with you just in case any of you get hurt.", she said. Snowpelt perked her ears as her name was said. She padded out of the den, carrying some herbs in a beech nut leaf—leftover herbs she hadn't put away yet. "I'm ready for anything!", the medicine cat meowed, padded over to them.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Lightningpounce released a full blown snarl and leaped to his paws, tail lashing. “We have to call a Clan meeting immediately!” he yelled. “We have to send out a patrol to find any bodies. That way, if there’s any fur in the victims’ claws, we can identify the killer!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Really? I must've mever noticed.", Lynxstar replied. (Ooh! Maybe Goldenfury and Snowpelt could be the one's who accidentally killed Ivygaze's family. They both have a power that make them turn 'evil' and attack/kill others for no reason and they don't know what happened when they pass out and turn 'good' again.) @Swiftheart @Alicewolfheart
Quote:

"That's a good idea. And if we find blood on their claws, too.", Lynxstar said. "You can go with Goldenfury and Ivygaze, then, Lightningpounce. Oh, and take Snowpelt with you just in case any of you get hurt.", she said. Snowpelt perked her ears as her name was said. She padded out of the den, carrying some herbs in a beech nut leaf—leftover herbs she hadn't put away yet. "I'm ready for anything!", the medicine cat meowed, padded over to them.

(Wait then what is going to be Snowpelt's story. Goldenfury was born cursed and no one else in her family was cursed...Wait we should find a way for Goldenfury to get mad to activate her bad side)

Ivygaze eyes held pride, they were going to find her parents killers. "Thank you so much!" she told the leaders. Then she turned her gaze on Snowpelt. "Ready?"

Goldenfury walked over to Ivygaze and then looked at Snowpelt with yellow eyes. "What is going on?" she asked Snowpelt. She was confused.
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:44 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
(Wait then what is going to be Snowpelt's story. Goldenfury was born cursed and no one else in her family was cursed...Wait we should find a way for Goldenfury to get mad to activate her bad side)

Ivygaze eyes held pride, they were going to find her parents killers. "Thank you so much!" she told the leaders. Then she turned her gaze on Snowpelt. "Ready?"

Goldenfury walked over to Ivygaze and then looked at Snowpelt with yellow eyes. "What is going on?" she asked Snowpelt. She was confused.
(Snowpelt was born with Scourge's evilness as her power because she's related to Scourge. And, sure.)

"Lynxstar wants us to go and find Ivygaze's family's killers.", Snowpelt replied, looking at Goldenfury. "Come on; we should be going now.", the medicine cat said.

Old December 6th, 2017, 05:47 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

(OOO YES XD)
Quote:

"Right," he said when Lynxstar was finished speaking. "Let's go catch a murderer." The yellow tabby turned and stalked toward the camp entrance, his tail lashing furiously.
Someone dares betray JungleClan? he thought darkly.
Well, they've made a big mistake.
Whoever they are, my claws will be their end.

Last edited by dino.; December 6th, 2017 at 05:47 AM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:22 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

"Really? I must've mever noticed.", Lynxstar replied. (Ooh! Maybe Goldenfury and Snowpelt could be the one's who accidentally killed Ivygaze's family. They both have a power that make them turn 'evil' and attack/kill others for no reason and they don't know what happened when they pass out and turn 'good' again.) @Swiftheart @Alicewolfheart
Dashfoot was first out with his mate. Sweetkit wanted to see what was going on. She climbed on one of her brother backs.
"Hold still" the youngest said. Her father was dep(look at sweetie form again I edited it ad I think you didn't notiee)
"Nothing happened yet" sweetkit said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 6th, 2017, 07:13 AM

Quote:

(OOO YES XD)

"Right," he said when Lynxstar was finished speaking. "Let's go catch a murderer." The yellow tabby turned and stalked toward the camp entrance, his tail lashing furiously.
Someone dares betray JungleClan? he thought darkly.
Well, they've made a big mistake.
Whoever they are, my claws will be their end.
Quote:

(Snowpelt was born with Scourge's evilness as her power because she's related to Scourge. And, sure.)

"Lynxstar wants us to go and find Ivygaze's family's killers.", Snowpelt replied, looking at Goldenfury. "Come on; we should be going now.", the medicine cat said.

(Okay Goldenfury is the type to be in Charge.)

Goldenfury nodded as she padded after Snowpelt. Her only friend, the only one believed in her no matter what. "Alright." she sighed.

Ivygaze padded over to Snowpelt and Goldenfury. "Well. Let's go." she snapped.
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:25 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
(Okay Goldenfury is the type to be in Charge.)

Goldenfury nodded as she padded after Snowpelt. Her only friend, the only one believed in her no matter what. "Alright." she sighed.

Ivygaze padded over to Snowpelt and Goldenfury. "Well. Let's go." she snapped.
Lightningpounce bounded forward a few steps and then paused, glaring back at the others. “Well, come on!” he snapped. “We don’t have all day. The longer we stall, the longer the murderer has to kill again. So let’s go!”
Tigerkit stared after them, and then turned to Lynxstar. “What’s happening?” she asked. “How come Lightningpounce looks so mad?”
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:42 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

cant find anywhere to jump in...)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:

Lightningpounce bounded forward a few steps and then paused, glaring back at the others. “Well, come on!” he snapped. “We don’t have all day. The longer we stall, the longer the murderer has to kill again. So let’s go!”
Tigerkit stared after them, and then turned to Lynxstar. “What’s happening?” she asked. “How come Lightningpounce looks so mad?”

Ivygaze lead them into the territory, her green eyes looked around. Her eyes blazed. "Goldenfury you go that way. Snowpelt you follow me." she meowed then turned to Lightningpounce.

(also Goldenfury's evil side pops up whenever so I am going to just pop in a character that isn't rp that she will kill. )

Goldenfury nodded as she padded away from her clanmates. Why did she gave to deal with this? she thought with a hiss, suddenly she felt pain in her head as she crouched down. The last thing she saw was her falling. Goldenfury opend her eyes and laughed. Her pelt was completely different, she was gold her pelt from head to toe but her eyes...oh her eyes were red as evil. Goldenfury growled as her red eyes flickered around the camp territory, her eyes landed on Swiftbreeze one of the Jungleclan's queens. Hissing, she padded into the shadows. Swiftbreeze looked up and let out a scream as Goldenfury attacked Swiftbreeze killing her with a bite to her neck. Goldenfury stood over the body, blood pooled on the side of her mouth.
Old December 6th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Quote:
Ivygaze lead them into the territory, her green eyes looked around. Her eyes blazed. "Goldenfury you go that way. Snowpelt you follow me." she meowed then turned to Lightningpounce.

(also Goldenfury's evil side pops up whenever so I am going to just pop in a character that isn't rp that she will kill. )

Goldenfury nodded as she padded away from her clanmates. Why did she gave to deal with this? she thought with a hiss, suddenly she felt pain in her head as she crouched down. The last thing she saw was her falling. Goldenfury opend her eyes and laughed. Her pelt was completely different, she was gold her pelt from head to toe but her eyes...oh her eyes were red as evil. Goldenfury growled as her red eyes flickered around the camp territory, her eyes landed on Swiftbreeze one of the Jungleclan's queens. Hissing, she padded into the shadows. Swiftbreeze looked up and let out a scream as Goldenfury attacked Swiftbreeze killing her with a bite to her neck. Goldenfury stood over the body, blood pooled on the side of her mouth.
"Ivygaze's family was murdered and some of our clanmates were murder. Lightningpounce wants to fight whoever killed them. That's why he's mad.", Lynxstar said, looking at Tigerkit.

Snowpelt nodded, following Ivygaze through the territory.