Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 07:50 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Accepted.
Ivygaze sat down in camp, her forest green eyes looked around the clearing. She had a bird at her feet but she wasn't hungry at all. Taking a deep breath she looked down at the bird.

Goldenfury looked around the camp, she sat down on and wrapped a black tail around her paws, she looked around the camp with yellow eyes. She was different then the rest of her fellow clanmates, she didn't have powers like them.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Mkay lol)

With a whine,
Tigerkit flopped over to her mother, lay down on her belly, and moved her paws forward. She muttered something like, "I think I'd know when my claws are broke," into the ground.

Lightningpounce glowered at Tigerkit as she scooted away and inspected his tail. Light scratches parted the fur and small droplets of blood had begun to well out of the marks. He rasped his tongue over the scratches, slightly annoyed.
"I know that, Tigerkit.", Lynxstar said, looking at the kit's claws. "But you have to respect the fact that we're trying to help you.", she sighed. "They're not bleeding or anything. Just the tip of one of your claws broke off.", the leader said at last.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:59 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

"I know that, Tigerkit.", Lynxstar said, looking at the kit's claws. "But you have to respect the fact that we're trying to help you.", she sighed. "They're not bleeding or anything. Just the tip of one of your claws broke off.", the leader said at last.
She whined something else inaudible, turned into the beetle she had seen when she was playing with her moss, and scuttled away from Lynxstar. She popped back into her normal form, grinning, and shivered. "Oooorg," she said. "That felt SO WIERD. Never been something that small before."
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Idjit

Quote:

She whined something else inaudible, turned into the beetle she had seen when she was playing with her moss, and scuttled away from Lynxstar. She popped back into her normal form, grinning, and shivered. "Oooorg," she said. "That felt SO WIERD. Never been something that small before."
"That was a bit weird..", Lynxstar chuckled, smiling. "At least your powers are working, Tigerkit.", she said. "What's a JungleClan cat without powers?", the leader mumbled.

Snowpelt had padded back into camp, carrying a bunch of herbs on a gigantic leaf. "Here, Lightningpounce.", she mumbled, passing a cobweb over to Lightningpounce. "How did you know-", Lynxstar began. "I gained an extra power, remember?", Snowpelt replied. "Oh.. Right.", Lynxstar replied.

The medicine cat nodded, heading into the medicine cat den.

Old December 5th, 2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

"That was a bit weird..", Lynxstar chuckled, smiling. "At least your powers are working, Tigerkit.", she said. "What's a JungleClan cat without powers?", the leader mumbled.

Snowpelt had padded back into camp, carrying a bunch of herbs on a gigantic leaf. "Here, Lightningpounce.", she mumbled, passing a cobweb over to Lightningpounce. "How did you know-", Lynxstar began. "I gained an extra power, remember?", Snowpelt replied. "Oh.. Right.", Lynxstar replied.

Ivygaze looked around then padded over to Lightningpounce and Lynxstar. "Lynxstar." she dipped her head before she turned her eyes on Tigerkit then moved them back to Lynxstar. "We have had some killings recently." she meowed sternly. "The death of my family." her eyes narrowed. "I think someone in this clan is responsible." she meowed

Goldenfury's ears perked up at the sound of Ivygaze. Well it couldn't have been her, could it? she thought then shook her head as she continued to hear what Ivygaze was saying.
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:56 PM
roar

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Ivygaze looked around then padded over to Lightningpounce and Lynxstar. "Lynxstar." she dipped her head before she turned her eyes on Tigerkit then moved them back to Lynxstar. "We have had some killings recently." she meowed sternly. "The death of my family." her eyes narrowed. "I think someone in this clan is responsible." she meowed

Goldenfury's ears perked up at the sound of Ivygaze. Well it couldn't have been her, could it? she thought then shook her head as she continued to hear what Ivygaze was saying.
"Thanks, Snowpelt," Lightningpounce muttered. His head shot up when he heard Ivygaze's remark. His muzzle twisted into a snarl. "What killings?" he snapped. "Do we have a traitor among us?" The deputy glared around the camp, green eyes flashing. He unsheathed his claws. "Whoever it is, I'll flay them!"
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:

"Thanks, Snowpelt," Lightningpounce muttered. His head shot up when he heard Ivygaze's remark. His muzzle twisted into a snarl. "What killings?" he snapped. "Do we have a traitor among us?" The deputy glared around the camp, green eyes flashing. He unsheathed his claws.
"Whoever it is, I'll flay them!"
Ivygaze nodded. "I think we do, Lightningpounce." Her green eyes narrowed. "Day by day I see less of my clanmates, I lost my whole family day by day too." she meowed. "I think someone is a traitor."
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Quote:

"Thanks, Snowpelt," Lightningpounce muttered. His head shot up when he heard Ivygaze's remark. His muzzle twisted into a snarl. "What killings?" he snapped. "Do we have a traitor among us?" The deputy glared around the camp, green eyes flashing. He unsheathed his claws. "Whoever it is, I'll flay them!"
"What do you mean?", Lynxstar asked, clearly confused. "What killings?", she said.

Old December 5th, 2017, 06:53 PM
roar

Quote:

"What do you mean?", Lynxstar asked, clearly confused. "What killings?", she said.
Quote:
Ivygaze nodded. "I think we do, Lightningpounce." Her green eyes narrowed. "Day by day I see less of my clanmates, I lost my whole family day by day too." she meowed. "I think someone is a traitor."
Lightningpounce released a full blown snarl and leaped to his paws, tail lashing. “We have to call a Clan meeting immediately!” he yelled. “We have to send out a patrol to find any bodies. That way, if there’s any fur in the victims’ claws, we can identify the killer!”
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Really? I must've mever noticed.", Lynxstar replied. (Ooh! Maybe Goldenfury and Snowpelt could be the one's who accidentally killed Ivygaze's family. They both have a power that make them turn 'evil' and attack/kill others for no reason and they don't know what happened when they pass out and turn 'good' again.) @Swiftheart @Alicewolfheart