Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Name: VineTail//BushFire
Mate: BushFire//VineTail
Offspring: Oasiskit, Leafkit, Windkit
Mother: OPEN
Father: OPEN
Sister(s): OPEN
Brother(s): OPEN
Personality: Strong, independent, not a usual weak she-cat//quieter, prefers to hideaway and be away from cats he doesn't know well, is very protective of his clan
Appearance: Brown-grey with green eyes//ginger with white paws, chest, belly, muzzle and tail tip with green eyes
Super Power(s): can climb and jump very high// Fire
Accepted.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:56 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"Yep.", Snowpelt said, looking at Panther. "I'm still the clan's medicine cat."
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Ivygaze let out a 'mph.' and walked away.

Goldenfury took a step back. "I'm sorry, I....I should leave...I could hurt you...she's strong...power.." she winced as she backed away father. "Lightningpounce!" she cried as she felt anger flare up in her. "She's coming!" she cried as her eyes suddenly turned red...
Panther nodded."That's great!Is there a new leader?Has deathpaw came?" He asked,glancing at the kits to see if they where all right.He saw golden fury, and didn't know why something felt wrong."I have to go." He muttered,running towards goldenfury.He immidetly realized she was about to attack the kits and lunged,trying to pin her down without clawing her."What are you doing?!" He snarled,fur standing on end.His good eye was filled with rage,almost a red color like a snakes.

Halo grabbed fury by the scruff,pulling Cougar back with a paw.Fury yelped in suprise,but didn't struggle as she got them away from goldenfury and panther.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 9th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Panther nodded."That's great!Is there a new leader?Has deathpaw came?" He asked,glancing at the kits to see if they where all right.He saw golden fury, and didn't know why something felt wrong."I have to go." He muttered,running towards goldenfury.He immidetly realized she was about to attack the kits and lunged,trying to pin her down without clawing her."What are you doing?!" He snarled,fur standing on end.His good eye was filled with rage,almost a red color like a snakes.

Halo grabbed fury by the scruff,pulling Cougar back with a paw.Fury yelped in suprise,but didn't struggle as she got them away from goldenfury and panther.

Goldenfury's eyes changed red and her fur was not black anymore but gold. Her whole body. She wasn't Goldenfury anymore. She laughed and kicked Panther off of her, standing up she glared at them all. "You really think that I was going to kill those kits did ya?" she cackled. "Goldenfury's will be dead before you can even think of saving her." she flashed her eyes on to Lightningpounce. "There is no way you can get ride of me unless you kill me. But that means you'll also kill Goldenfury."
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

BushFire shifted in his nest, trying to get warm and comfortable. He tried to put his paws over his ears to block out the sound of busy cats outside. Eventually he gave up and limped with exhaustion over to the nursery. VineTail was already at the entrance waiting to greet him with a lick on the cheek. "Morning sleepy head!" she purred. BushFire grunted in response. "Cheer up, chicken! The kits want to play with you!"
"Yeah! Can we practice hunting? Windkit and Leafkit and I will pounce on you-you're the piece of prey." Oasiskit squeaked.
"No, I wanted to do battle training!" Leafkit protested
"I'm sure we can find time to do both..." The ginger Tom said then turned to his mate "you get some sleep...I promise I'll keep a close eye on them. "
"You'd better!" Windkit threatened.
"Oh hey buddy, didn't see you down there!" BushFire gave his son a lick in between his ears. Windkit growled and pulled himself away.
"If we run away again, you'll be in trouble!"
"Now, now grumpy guts! I will watch you!"
Windkit just shook his head and walked away, joining his siblings.
Just as BushFire got into a hunter's crouch to play with his kits, a voice called him from the other side of camp "Hey, BushFire! Come join our hunting patrol!"

OPEN
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Goldenfury's eyes changed red and her fur was not black anymore but gold. Her whole body. She wasn't Goldenfury anymore. She laughed and kicked Panther off of her, standing up she glared at them all. "You really think that I was going to kill those kits did ya?" she cackled. "Goldenfury's will be dead before you can even think of saving her." she flashed her eyes on to Lightningpounce. "There is no way you can get ride of me unless you kill me. But that means you'll also kill Goldenfury."
Panther stood up growling." Don't go near them." He growled.He unshetehed his black claws,glaring at goldenfury,Not recognizing her as the cat who had welcomed him back to the clan moments ago.

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:24 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Panther stood up growling." Don't go near them." He growled.He unshetehed his black claws,glaring at goldenfury,Not recognizing her as the cat who had welcomed him back to the clan moments ago.
Goldenfury's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and soon she was back to normal, her pelt was back to its original color: black. Once she regained unconscious, she snapped her yellow eyes opened and looked at Pather. "What...what are you doing!"
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Idjit

Quote:

"Yep. Lynxstar's our new leader. And, no, Deathpaw hasn't come back yet.", Snowpelt said.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:16 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Ivygaze let out a 'mph.' and walked away.

Goldenfury took a step back. "I'm sorry, I....I should leave...I could hurt you...she's strong...power.." she winced as she backed away father. "Lightningpounce!" she cried as she felt anger flare up in her. "She's coming!" she cried as her eyes suddenly turned red...
Quote:

"Oh no....", Snowpelt said, looking at Goldenfury.
Quote:
Quote:
Goldenfury's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and soon she was back to normal, her pelt was back to its original color: black. Once she regained unconscious, she snapped her yellow eyes opened and looked at Pather. "What...what are you doing!"
Lightningpounce whirled and ran toward her. "Goldenfury!" he yowled."I'm coming! Don't-" His words broke off and he stared at her as she began to change form. And then she spoke.

"But that means you'll have to kill Goldenfury." Her words spun in his head and he shook it wildly, closing his eyes tightly. When he opened them again, she was back to normal. He ran forward,
noticing the loners for the first time. With a growl he stepped in front of her and unhsheathed his claws,
glaring at the strangers.
@Swiftheart
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Lightningpounce whirled and ran toward her. "Goldenfury!" he yowled."I'm coming! Don't-" His words broke off and he stared at her as she began to change form. And then she spoke.

"But that means you'll have to kill Goldenfury." Her words spun in his head and he shook it wildly, closing his eyes tightly. When he opened them again, she was back to normal. He ran forward,
noticing the loners for the first time. With a growl he stepped in front of her and unhsheathed his claws,
@Swiftheart
"Lightningpounce! Don't hurt them!", Snowpelt hissed. "That's Panther. Remember when he was an apprentice; when he was Pantherpaw?"

Lynxstar stood up, padding over to them. "What's going on?", the leader meowed.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:

"Lightningpounce! Don't hurt them!", Snowpelt hissed. "That's Panther. Remember when he was an apprentice; when he was Pantherpaw?"

Lynxstar stood up, padding over to them. "What's going on?", the leader meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

@Swiftheart
Quote:

"Yep. Lynxstar's our new leader. And, no, Deathpaw hasn't come back yet.", Snowpelt said.
Quote:
Panther looked at lightning pounce and took a step back,keeping his claws unsethed though." Why are you defending her?" He asked,walking around them,but not looking away.He stopped when he got close enough to Cougar,fury,and Halo where he coulddefend them quickly if he needed to.He kept his eyes mostly on goldenfury,all of his trust in her gone.

Last edited by Static; December 9th, 2017 at 02:34 PM.