Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2022, 04:25 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe just shook his head at the young cat’s intense enthusiasm, although his eyes still shone. Rootstripe was acting like an apprentice at their first Gathering! Slatestripe supposed that was alright, given that most of RiverClan seemed somewhat apprehensive.

“I agree that Skystar was a terrible leader,” he meowed. “I truly think RiverClan will be better off without that cat. I’m just glad StarClan still awarded our new leader his nine lives.”

He looked up as Twilightstar bounded up to join RiverClan’s leader. Slatestripe narrowed his eyes, noticing that WindClan’s leader seemed a tad frosty toward RiverClan’s. “I wonder how many lives Twilightstar has left,” he mused to Rootstripe. “She’s been leader for two season-cycles now, I believe.”
Rootstripe noticed that Slatestripe was being quite nice to him, Rootstripe was happy, because cats needed to be nice in order to be good. Slatestripe wondered how many lives Twilightstar had left, Rootstripe responded with: "Maybe 2 or 1, I'm not sure. I'm going to go now, see you later Slatestripe!"

> Pebblefoot She/they/he <

Pebblefoot padded over to a nice looking cat that seemed to be from WindClan. Pebblefoot had never seen this cat before, but they looked nice. She told the cat: "Hello, my name is Pebblefoot, I'm from RiverClan" They spoke to the cat.

@RiztheHuntress (For Hawkblaze)

now a dead fisherman
Old September 5th, 2022, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Stardust. View Post

Rootstripe noticed that Slatestripe was being quite nice to him, Rootstripe was happy, because cats needed to be nice in order to be good. Slatestripe wondered how many lives Twilightstar had left, Rootstripe responded with: "Maybe 2 or 1, I'm not sure. I'm going to go now, see you later Slatestripe!"

> Pebblefoot She/they/he <

Pebblefoot padded over to a nice looking cat that seemed to be from WindClan. Pebblefoot had never seen this cat before, but they looked nice. She told the cat: "Hello, my name is Pebblefoot, I'm from RiverClan" They spoke to the cat.

@RiztheHuntress (For Hawkblaze)

Before Slatestripe could answer, the other cat bounded off. Slatestripe chuckled softly. Some cats truly had more energy than they knew what to do with. He thought to himself about the possibility that Twilighstar only had one or two lives left. Perhaps they’d be greeting Fallowstar at the next Gathering.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 5th, 2022, 05:40 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang

“Surpise.” The silver-furred tom murmured in greeting as he moved into place beside his best friend, Pebblefoot. His appearance was rather abrupt, and Flintfang hoped he hadn’t scared Pebblefoot. Blinking, the swift-legged feline raised his head, scanning the gathered crowd through hopeful sage green eyes. But alas, only WindClan had arrived, and save for them, no other Clans were here.

With a quiet, almost inaudible sigh, Flintfang sat down, curling his tail neatly around his paws to wait. He didn’t care for talking to any other Clan cats, unless it was a ShadowClanner. And by ShadowClanner, Flintfang was referring to a very specific feline. Raccoonpelt.

Shaking his head, he turned back to Pebblefoot, the ever-present sparkle of amusement glinting in his eyes. “How are we today, oh high and mighty Pebblefoot?” The tom-cat teased lightly, reverting back to his usual theatrics.

[ @.Stardust. - Pebblefoot / @The Vast - Raccoonpelt Mention ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosepaw
(Open For Interaction )

Rosepaw slunk in after her Clan, wide, sapphire eyes scanning the clearing with no small amount of awe. She’d never seen so many cats, and one quick glance at the Leader’s perches told her that this was only two Clans gathered here for now. Tilting her head to the side, Rosepaw wondered how full the place would be with all four Clans in attendance. That thought alone also alerted her to the fact that if she didn’t find a place to sit soon, all the preferable spots would be taken. So with a quick sweep of the clearing, Rosepaw hesitated and began straying in a random direction, trying not to stare at any cat that caught her interest. She felt both excited and pathetic. Excited because this was the first Gathering she'd ever attended, and pathetic because everyone was going to witness her spending this time alone. Unless she found some way to weasel herself into an apprentice group, which would be very unlikely, since Rosepaw disliked bothering others, as she called it.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old September 5th, 2022, 07:27 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Seedheart
She/They
47 Moons

[ Obviously, feel free to not interact with this Moon, because you'll obviously be busy, but like I messaged (sorry if that got lost- like I said I know you're super busy) that it would be hilarious to me if they made
eye contact! @Moonraven ]

So, this was her first gathering since death? Seedheart felt oddly anxious about how may cats were here, especially how many had been former clanmates. Oh Stars! Her former clanmates! Had Windclan arrived? Did that mean,,

The molly tried her best to peer around the large amount of cats, trying not to make it apparent that she was seeking out a specific lilac furred cat,,

[Open to Windclanners (would not recognize her if they're young, she hasn't been in WC for 7-ish moons??]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old September 5th, 2022, 07:33 PM

~Midnightpaw~
Midnightpaw padded towards Seastones, her gaze directed somewhat to the ground. She wasn't in the mood to go to the Gathering but she decided that it would be good to socialize. She felt the ground change to sand and she looked up, the fish scent having had invaded her a while ago. She was sure her mother would mention about the break in the truce this night but in particular, she was interested in the gray cat that was sitting in the deputy spot. Who was that?

She shrugged before looking around, her amber gaze for some reason stopping at a particular cat who was also looking around. Curious, she slowly padded over to the cat. They looked sort of familiar but she couldn't place them. "Looking for someone?" She meowed, her voice somewhat quiet as she reached them.

[Midnight doesn't look like Twi so Seed wouldn't feel the need to place her as Twi's daughter]
@Fawnhearted
Old September 5th, 2022, 08:46 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw was quite proud of herself as she entered the Seastones. Considering how her past three gatherings had ended in her life being threatened, her watching two cats be murdered, and her bleeding from an attack form a thunderclanner, she was being very bold to assume that nothing bad would happen to her this gathering. But she wanted to give Gatherings one last chance. And maybe she would see Softpaw, that nice apprentice she had met a couple gatherings ago. Yes, maybe this would be okay.
Old September 5th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Snowypaw
WindClan

Massive, clumsy paws kicked up sand as the large apprentice followed the rest of WindClan, keeping to the back of the group. Snowypaw could feel his shoulders tense up with nervousness. He had only been an apprentice for a moon and was just now attending his first gathering. He felt he should be excited, but anxiety was really all he could muster. Gatherings felt like the time to show the best of yourself, make sure you made a good representation of your clan. Snowypaw was fairly certain he was as far from being able to show himself in even a half decent light as he was from the stars above.

Turning big blue eyes at the sky, he focused on the moon, hoping to relax himself. After all, there was one reason to be excited for the gathering, if all else failed. He might get to meet up with Flamepaw again! His first and only meeting with the ThunderClan apprentice had been cut woefully short at the ThunderClan border, and he really didn't know anything about the apprentice, but he had connected with her better than he had almost any other apprentice from WindClan to this date.

This thought made the gentle giant scoff. He had no one but himself to blame for that, really. Maybe if he had more to offer other cats than just awkward silences and his oafish lack of finesse that would not be the case. One mismatched ear twitched at this thought. Come to think of it... maybe he had misread his meeting with Flamepaw. Maybe he had not made as good an impression on her as she had on him. No... scratch that. He had most certainly not made as good an impression on her as she had on him. And if so, there was every possibility that she wouldn't even remember him, let alone look forward to seeing him again. Maybe it would simply be best if he kept to himself and did not bother her if he did get to see her...

Scenting the air as WindClan mingled with the cats already gathered there, Snowypaw realized there was really nothing to worry about yet, regardless. Judging by the smells, it was only RiverClan and WindClan here. Still, this pause was all the young tom needed to feel the small glimmer of excitement he had hung on to for so long fade away. A small, disappointed sigh escaping him, Snowypaw decided the best he could do for WindClan was to stay quiet and well out of the way. Yes. That would no doubt be best. Feeling his shoulders relax as he came to this conclusion, the patched apprentice slowly settled down by the edge of the clearing, sitting comfortably as he kept a now calmer eye on the amalgamation of cats before him.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios

Last edited by Alchemist Kitsune; September 6th, 2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old September 5th, 2022, 09:08 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Seedheart
She/They
47 Moons

[ Seed was actually there the night/day they were born funnily enough, but wouldn't recognize the TwiBabs cause of how long it's been @Fierce Roses ]

Seedheart had been so caught up in looking for the Windclan leader that she had barely noticed the younger cat that approached her. She looked vaguely familiar to the tortoiseshell, but was unable to place a name, nor a memory.

The apprentice did smell of Windclan though, so she imagined that the little one had been a kit when Seedheart lived in Windclan. This was the first Windclanner to approach Seedheart, but she figured that they may be easier to talk to over a cat that could recognize them. Twiligtstar wouldn't be going anywhere, and the molly was busy with the other leaders.

"Ah sorry, just looking for an old friend", Seedheart meowed. They could feel the heat from under their fur and didn't want to imagine if their face showed how embarrassed they we're. They gave their fur a few nervous licks (OOC Moment; how has she not developed a bald spot with the amount of times I've had her do that!?!?!) before returning their heterochromic gaze onto her.

"You're from Windclan right? My name is Seedheart, what's yours?"

[ Note : Seedheart isn't really thinking as a RC cat yet and if Midnight was like "I can't talk to u, ur an enemy cat" or something she'd genuinely be so confused. I'd also love it if she didn't find out Midnight was a TwiBab immediately XD ]

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; September 5th, 2022 at 09:12 PM. Reason: MY GRAMMAR SUCKS BUT IT'S LATE SO SORRY FIERCE
Old September 5th, 2022, 09:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @birdie
beansprout

the siamese stuck closely to his kit, making sure to avoid losing her in the ever growing crowd of cats. repeatedly, he would look down just to make sure fawnpaw's familiar brown pelt was still there. beansprout didn't feel safe leaving her to be on her own, especially since she had to sit by all the medicine cats at her first gathering! well, if fawnpaw told him to go, he would, of course. but otherwise, he was sticking to her side like a stubborn burr.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 5th, 2022, 09:32 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fallownose followed along silently behind Twilightstar as she led WindClan to the sandy beach where the Clans gathered every moon. Or at least it was usually every moon, though there had been no Gatherings the past two. The tall tom wouldn't be surprised if there was chaos because every Clan had much news to share, some good and some bad. The announcement that WindClan was breaking the alliance with RiverClan worried him most, especially since it was hard to predict how Skystar would react.

The scent of RiverClan drifted across the WindClan deputy's tongue as the group of cats padded onto the shore. A glance at the Seastone showed Twilightstar making her way up to sit beside Sky- no. It was... Snowleap? Had RiverClan really lost another leader so soon, or was Snowleap only filling in? The presence of a large dark gray she-cat on the stone where the deputies sat told Fallownose that Snowleap must indeed be the leader of RiverClan now. Was ThunderClan going to walk in next with Sparrowflight jumping onto the Seastone and a new deputy instead of Cinderstar?

Fallownose already felt a headache forming as he made his way over to where the RiverClan deputy was sitting. His long legs allowed him to leap onto the stone easily, and he gave a nod of greeting to the molly as he sat. "Greetings," he said simply, eyes scanning over the crowd of cats as the two Clans began to mingle. It felt weird to be the most senior deputy, though he had held the position for nearly six moons. Hopefully, these ones would last longer and not become leaders too quickly. Inexperience never led to good things, though hopefully, Snowleap would manage to pull through.

@Fierce Roses

Closed Thread