Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2021, 01:10 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan/WindClan March Gathering

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]
Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

THUNDERCLAN AND RIVERCLAN
ARE NOT ATTENDING THIS GATHERING.
PLEASE WAIT FOR UNDERTAKER BEFORE POSTING.

[ @Moonraven, @Undertaker, @Puddle~ ]

Last edited by BEAR.; April 6th, 2021 at 03:49 PM.
Old March 8th, 2021, 02:48 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: March Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She slide out of the shadows and into the light of the moon that bathed the beach. It felt like an eternity since she's last been to the Seastones, the clan leader swiftly made her way over and up to the stones, nose twitching with curiosity as she drew in the salty ocean scent. RiverClan wasn't here? That was very very strange. Those fish partially lived here.

Dawnstar decided not to dwell on the matter for long, she had more much important things to worry about. She had not warned her clan beforehand about the Snake's plans, if it wasn't noticed Dawnstar didn't like sharing much with her clan unless she felt like it needed to be known. Not telling them would give her a chance to gauge her warriors' skills. If they still got beat back by these bunnies, well they'd have a very big problem.

The clan leader waited for her deputy to make his appearance and scanned the joint clan for that scrawny tortie. For now, he was the one to keep an eye on. That and -- Dawnstar's eyes shot up to the sky and the moon before returning to the beach. She waited and watched the interaction between her clan and the bunnies, picking out her softhearted cats and her blackhearted ones. Dawnstar would have to watch all of her cats very closely, evaluating them.

The leader stood instead of sat, keeping her claws unsheathed and ears raised high, tail flicking in fast motions, on edge. A malicious smile sat on her maw and her body practically cracked with kill intent, she couldn't wait for the fun to start!

[ShadowClan and WindClan have Arrived.

[ShadowClan and WindClan will be fighting during this Gathering. ShadowClan should be utterly clueless about this.

WindClan will be led by Moonraven's Snaketumble for this fight, no one should start anything until the order is given.]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 8th, 2021, 07:02 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike followed after her leader. She didn't want to call Dawnstar her leader, but there really wasn't another option. Still slightly riding on the high of finally admitting she loved Irisflame, she wasn't as anxious and jumpy as she always was with other cats around at first, but remembering the circumstances of the troubles the clans were in shook her out of her relative happiness. This was the first time she would be attending a gathering since all the drama started, but she wanted to at least hint to Windclan she didn't approve of Dawnstar the Crazy. Scouting out the hollow to make sure it was safe, she sped down the path. "Yay, I'm first!" she said, picking a good seat, but since she was the only one there with Dawnstar, she bit her tongue. I should try to talk to the only other cat here. Maybe she's not that bad? I don't actually know that much about her.
"Hello, Dawnstar. I haven't been to Windclan, how is it?" she asked politely. She would try to be kind. Sure, I don't like Dawnstar, but she's the leader. Starclan wouldn't allow her to be leader if she would end up killing us all. One of the laws of the warrior code is to obey your leader. Dawnstar's leader. I should at least hear out what she says instead of immediately hating her. Isn't she at least doing what she thinks is right? [OPEN]

(Scorchstrike doesn't approve of taking over Windclan, but she doesn't really have a choice. She will fight your cat with the same ferocity she always uses, but she may try to get your cat to back down at first.)

@Undertaker Scorchstrike is trying to be kind to Dawn. She's becoming a bit more open-minded to other's opinions, but Dawn can ignore her if she wants.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; March 8th, 2021 at 08:23 AM.
Old March 8th, 2021, 07:10 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Lynxstalk padded up to the clearing of sand and large stones,they sat down swiftly after the clan and windclan arrived. They merge about half-a-moon ago but it was fine. They were fine. hm..I wonder if the other clans will have to say about this mess.
They mewed to themself and watched from the back of the clearing.

OPEN

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old March 8th, 2021, 08:16 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Aspenshadow walked with her clan and sat. She would protected ShadowClan with her life and wouldn't not do anything her leader said. She liked the idea of taking over WindClan because it would make them stronger, and she liked strong.

{open for anyone, but I would like WindClan.}

Last edited by ~|Snow Leopard|~; March 8th, 2021 at 08:16 AM.
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:12 AM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw practically tumbled after Dawnstar as she led the clan towards the Seastones- he didn't get to go to the last gathering, and was excited to finally meet some cats from Thunderclan and Riverclan! He only had met the other medicine cats at that point.

Or so he thought he'd be meeting the others tonight.

Naturally, as soon as he saw where Dawnstar was going, he made an effort to find a spot as far away as possible from her at the Seastones, and settled down on a small rock that was still warm from that day's sunlight.

[OPEN]

Hallowstep

The smokey grey tom slowly lurched into the area. As the moon had passed, he'd been eating less and less- his ribs were partially visible through his pale fur. Hallowstep's breathing was forceful, his eyes were sunken in, and glaring directly at Shadowclan's leader.

He'd never before had such vivid thoughts of sinking his teeth into another cat's throat. He was so, so hungry. So tired. So Ravenous.

Disgusting.

[OPEN]

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:17 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bouncepaw

Bouncepaw practically tumbled after Dawnstar as she led the clan towards the Seastones- he didn't get to go to the last gathering, and was excited to finally meet some cats from Thunderclan and Riverclan! He only had met the other medicine cats at that point.

Naturally, as soon as he saw where Dawnstar was going, he made an effort to find a spot as far away as possible from her at the Seastones, and settled down on a small rock that was still warm from that day's sunlight.

[OPEN]

Hallowstep

The smokey grey tom slowly lurched into the area. As the moon had passed, he'd been eating less and less- his ribs were partially visible through his pale fur. Hallowstep's breathing was forceful, his eyes were sunken in, and glaring directly at Shadowclan's leader.

He'd never before had such vivid thoughts of sinking his teeth into another cat's throat. He was so, so hungry. So tired. So Ravenous.

Disgusting.

[OPEN]

(Bouncepaw)

A thin WindClan apprentice sat nearby, eyes darting around nervously. Bouncepaw had never seen her before. Her ginger fur was bristling nervously.

Last edited by poppy; March 8th, 2021 at 09:20 AM.
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:24 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

~Moonpaw~

Moonpaw started her way to the gathering she worried about what was gonna be said but she wanted to know waht was going on, she found a spot close by to hear what will be said

(open)

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:25 AM

~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw padded into seastones, looking and smelling around. It seemed they were first. Smokepaw had hated the journey coming here. They had to walk with Windclan! Smokepaw shook his head and looked for a place to sit. He spotted Bouncepaw sitting by himself. Oh right. This was his first gathering as the medicine cat apprentice. Smokepaw padded over to him. “Hi Bouncepaw! Are you excited for your first gathering as the medicine cat apprentice?” Smokepaw mewed.
@Fletcher

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw padded into seastones, looking around. Pathetic. Riverclan and Thunderclan weren’t here yet. Darkclaw spotted a nice spot close to where the leaders sat and Darkclaw sat down in the dark space. Darkclaw looked up at Dawnstar, her golden eyes and white fur giving away that someone was there. She put as much hatred in her gaze as she could, sending it all to Dawnstar.
(You can have Dawnstar spot her if you want @Undertaker
Old March 8th, 2021, 09:48 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bouncepaw

[OPEN]

Hallowstep

Disgusting.

[OPEN]

Wolfstrike watched his weak-looking clamate lurch and shake, and noticed how starved he was. Walking over to him, Wolfstrike mewed. "I hate her as much as you do, and know you want to look strong, but I dont want you dying on us, so do you need any help?"
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Closed Thread