Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2018, 06:40 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Silentlightning kept her ears low as she timidly approached the gathering with her clan mates. Normally, she'd be the one eagerly sprinting in, but ever since she was attacked by one of her own clan mates, she had a difficult time trusting anyone wouldn't attack her. Her paws dragged along the ground as she quickly trudged into the meeting behind everyone. Why was I even called here? I can't actually interact with the other clans, so what's the point of me being here. Her thoughts remained unspoken as they always did, and she slipped into the crowd. Being careful not to catch the interest of anyone in the crowd, she pranced over to a bush. She crouched beneath its leaves. Her eyes and ears all went to attention, carefully surveying for any threats that may come near her during the gathering. She waited still in silence, only wanting the gathering to end already.

(Shadowclan, open)
(Mind if I jojn?)

Hawkstorm noticed the she-cat duck behind a bush, and narrowed his eyes. Hiding from Clanmates was very suspicious. Sauntering over to the she-cat, he gave a warning growl. "Not going to try anything funny are you?"

Wishpaw trotted into the clearing, ignoring all possible hostility. who could she talk to.........

(Open)
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Last edited by Ghost Galaxy; May 19th, 2018 at 07:45 AM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 07:00 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Sparrowfeather was less jumpy than usual and more serious as she followed behind her clan. She sat at the edge of the clearing, hoping that no one would try and talk to her.
Old May 17th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[WindClan, closed]
Slatesting bounded into the clearing following Blazingstar. Her ebony pelt was shimmering in the moonlight from a fresh groom. She wanted to look appealing tonight. Catch the eye of another she-cat maybe? She was interested in conversing with the other clans despite their tensions. Slatesting wanted to make friends with anyone. Once in the center of the clearing, she settled herself down and allowed her glowing green hues to dance around the area looking for someone interesting to talk to.

[ThunderClan, open]
Treetiger was much more cautious compared to everyone else around her. She stayed low to the ground, making her way through the crowd and staying within the heart of the ThunderClan group. Henry told her not to be so social with other clans tonight because what happened last time, so she decided to stay low. Anything to please Henry. The Bengal mix, once comfortable where she was, sat down beside a blooming bush at the edge of the clearing on the ThunderClan portion. Her green orbs darted around anxiously, hoping no one would come near her.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 17th, 2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:51 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[WindClan, open]
Slatesting bounded into the clearing following Blazingstar. Her ebony pelt was shimmering in the moonlight from a fresh groom. She wanted to look appealing tonight. Catch the eye of another she-cat maybe? She was interested in conversing with the other clans despite their tensions. Slatesting wanted to make friends with anyone. Once in the center of the clearing, she settled herself down and allowed her glowing green hues to dance around the area looking for someone interesting to talk to.

(I’ll hop into this!)
Tawnystripe padded into the clearing, farther behind most of the other Shadowclan cats. The calico feline let her amber gaze wander around the clearing for a moment before they quickly flicked back towards the ground. The feline hadn’t wanted to go to the gathering this moon, she knew something was bound to go wrong between the clans. She didn’t want to be there for it. Keeping her ears as closely pressed to her head as she could, the she-cat gingerly picked her way through the throng of cats, trying her best to get away to a secluded corner. Some cat stepped on her tail, and she turned her head in surprise, swallowing the yelp of pain that threatened to come out of her mouth. The feline held her tail up more, to avoid it getting stepped on. When she turned back around though, she numbed right into a cat that she hadn’t realized was there. Did she just appear here? I was sure I had a clear path all the way out of this throng... Lost in thoughts, Tawnystripe just stared at the molly, before blinking her eyes a few times, realizing she’d been starting and hadn’t apologized. “Sorry, my bad, excuse me.” She meowed in her soft tone, flicking her tail uncomfortably. All she wanted was to get away.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Warning: Allergic to Life

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(I’ll hop into this!)
Tawnystripe padded into the clearing, farther behind most of the other Shadowclan cats. The calico feline let her amber gaze wander around the clearing for a moment before they quickly flicked back towards the ground. The feline hadn’t wanted to go to the gathering this moon, she knew something was bound to go wrong between the clans. She didn’t want to be there for it. Keeping her ears as closely pressed to her head as she could, the she-cat gingerly picked her way through the throng of cats, trying her best to get away to a secluded corner. Some cat stepped on her tail, and she turned her head in surprise, swallowing the yelp of pain that threatened to come out of her mouth. The feline held her tail up more, to avoid it getting stepped on. When she turned back around though, she numbed right into a cat that she hadn’t realized was there. Did she just appear here? I was sure I had a clear path all the way out of this throng... Lost in thoughts, Tawnystripe just stared at the molly, before blinking her eyes a few times, realizing she’d been starting and hadn’t apologized. “Sorry, my bad, excuse me.” She meowed in her soft tone, flicking her tail uncomfortably. All she wanted was to get away.

Goldenbreeze lifted her head to look over the backs of her Thunderclan clanmates, and spotted Tawnystripe's lowered head among the Shadowclan cats. She gingerly stepped over her clanmates' tails and padded over to Tawnystripe, bumping her flank with her golden muzzle. "Hey Tawnystripe! Long time no see! How's Shadowclan prey running?"
Old May 17th, 2018, 09:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(I’ll hop into this!)

Slatesting had been minding her own business before she felt in intense glare boring into her fur. Turning slightly, the ebony she-cat stared back at the other she-cat, green hues showing confusion, but interest. "Er... it's no problem, it happens," she responded. Her tail tip twitched a little before the scent of ShadowClan over took her. Great news! At least this was a feline from the allied clan. "ShadowClan huh?" she quickly commented before the she-cat could get a chance to slip away from this conversation. She wanted to talk to someone new and this was her opportunity.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 17th, 2018, 09:51 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Slatesting had been minding her own business before she felt in intense glare boring into her fur. Turning slightly, the ebony she-cat stared back at the other she-cat, green hues showing confusion, but interest. "Er... it's no problem, it happens," she responded. Her tail tip twitched a little before the scent of ShadowClan over took her. Great news! At least this was a feline from the allied clan. "ShadowClan huh?" she quickly commented before the she-cat could get a chance to slip away from this conversation. She wanted to talk to someone new and this was her opportunity.

Tawnystripe watched as the other cat turned her head, realizing that the ebony feline hadn’t exactly noticed her right away. Usually when she bumped into others, they instantly shot her a glare or a look of confusion. Usually a glare though, was what the calico had noticed. At the she-cat’s response, Tawnystripe nodded her head a little, her eyes flicking about to try and look at anything but the intense green stare of the dark-furred feline. Tawnystripe found that it was easier for her to look at cat’s with duller colored eyes, such as pale blue or green, and brown. Bright colored eyes often scared her, like the other cat could see into her mind. And with how many thoughts constantly flitted about in Tawnystripe’s brain, she didn’t like the sound of that. She herself though, had intense amber eyes, bright in color, though they were always alight with a warm glow. As Tawnystripe lifted her paw to take a step around the she-cat, her voice entered the Shadowclan warrior’s ears again. “Shadowclan, huh?” Tawnystripe smiled, glancing quickly up at the feline. She wasn’t rude, she wouldn’t just walk away without saying anything. Although she’d rather do that. But Tawnystripe forced herself to stay, for the good of the other cat at least. “Yeah, I’m Tawnystripe. Just your typical Shadowclan warrior. And you?” She sniffed the air, registering the Windclan scent that surrounded the ebony feline.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 17th, 2018, 10:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

( Open )

Pumpkinpatch strode into the moonlit clearing thrusting his massive paws deeper and deeper into the damp earth as he followed the parade of Shadowclan cats who also fell up beside goldenstar's flanks. This was his first gathering, which understandably would be stressful for a rouge who'd have never dreamt of being in such a place at such a time. With so many cats. He felt many eyes boring into the back of his head, he was massive compared to other Shadowclanner's. They where sleek and stout, like their clan name implied they where like the shadows. Slender and cold perhaps. A shiver rippled down pumpkinpatchs spine and he flicked it off dismissively, Just keep your head low
And keep moving. He slide past a row of warriors making his way into a reasonably barren patch of grass left untouched. It was the prime spot for a cat his size and perhaps another feline too. Do we talk to other clan cats? Is that what we are supposed to do. confused and deflated at the underwhelming event pumpkin could only sit and allow things to move on as if he knew exactly what was going on. He sat back letting out a deep and unruly sigh, if any proceedings where to begin he hoped they would start soon.
Waiting around for cats to appear wasn't ever to exciting, and nobody seemed to wanna talk to him, he might as well trot on home.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 17th, 2018, 10:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
@The Loner Forever
(Skyclan hasn't arrived yet, so we’ll just Roleplay Water and Winter for now :3)

Watertail felt her paw pads prickling as she followed her clan onto Seastones. The night was just blossoming, hues of dark blue and navy crisscrossing across the starlit sky above her. Breathing in the scents of Shadowclan, the smells closest to her, she slowly trekked down a small hill.
The waves lopsidedly crashed and mingled along the shell beaches nearby, the foam hissing back loudly enough for even Watertail to hear. Her blue gray pelt writhed over her frame as she dove into the chattering cats nearby, and her nose twitched as the scent of her enemies flooded her senses.
Not my enemies. She reminded herself. Tonight, with the full moon hovering over all five clans, there was a truce. She remembered the bitter fighting last full moon. Remembering this, she instantly recoiled.
Shadowclan had been their enemies last moon. She turned around abruptly, her ears flattening with every step she took. As she broke back out of the jamboree of felines, she padded towards a moonlit patch of grass nearby. It was mingled with pebbles from the beach, but it was comfy enough to sit down and rest.
Blatantly, she sat down, crisscrossing her paws. She was itching for the gathering to start, then end. Perhaps Swallowshine was here. Watertail hadn’t seen her on patrol.
Nonetheless, Watertail scanned the crowd, her bluegreen eyes watching the clans around her.
Winterblaze moved through the gathering, glancing his eyes around with a snicker. He looked around to see if he could find a cat he knew. He moved around a couple if times, not seeing Watertail. When he did see her, he walked over to her from behind. "Hey!" meowed Winterblaze over all the noise. He circled around molly until he faced her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 17th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

[Open]

The newly made Thunderclan warrior, Jaylight walked to the gathering place, starring out in front of him at all the cats that appeared. He walked over to a place where there's no cats. The tom sat back, looking down at his paws. Jaylight looked at a few cats ahead of him as he waited for the gathering to begin.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread