Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old March 8th, 2024, 08:50 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

✮Nightpaw✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi ✮Apprentince
Tags: @paris

Though this wasn't his buisness, Nightpaw quickly ran over to Birchpaw with a lash of his tail. "Birchpaw what in the name of Starclan is going on here?" He asked. There was a bleeding apprentince and a cowering kit and a few very angry cats around. Birchpaw was his friend and wanted to help in anyway he could.

This is a request insert character by Paris/Birchpaw.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Transgender✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:56 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tally , @Micanomancy , @paris , @/Catherine , @poppy , @Kida
[ cob's actions and words do not reflect my ooc thoughts! ]

[ 127 posts ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
against her better judgement, a sob escaped cobwebpaw. what a pathetic cat she was, crying over something like this. ' how'm i scar- scary?! ' she forced out, tears spilling down her cheeks and wetting her fur. ' i'm absolutely helpless! ' her voice cracked, and she struggled to breathe for a second.

she was incredibly glad when dusklion stood up to stand between her and birchpaw. the quick beating of cobwebpaw's heart slowed fractionally as distance was put between the two. when dusklion started talking about killing birchpaw.. stars, how was she supposed to feel about that? ' i don't.. want anyone to die.. ' she meowed through sobs.

then birchpaw threatened dusklion. and that sent cobwebpaw over the edge. ' get out. ' she spat. ' you are an awful cat. these are your.. your clanmates that you're threatening! ' then mistypaw walked in, and while she was happy the senior apprentice was there, it was all getting to be too much. thankfully, she was helping dusklion.

cobwebpaw flinched back when birchpaw rounded on mistypaw and yelled. she could see the guilt in the cat's eyes- just a flash of it. a glimpse. -before it turned to dusklion. ' i swear to starclan if you hurt her more than you already have i will end you. ' she hissed under her breath, rage and fear mingling to make a sick kind of emotion.

her eyes blurred over with tears and blood again, and she barely noticed eaglekit yelling, though she was thankful for it. but then another goddamn cat came into the den. and that was cobwebpaw's breaking point. ' would you all STOP IT? birchpaw, nightpaw, misty, fallenwish, take this out of the goddamn den so dusklion and i can heal. and birdsnow. please. ' she tacked on the final ask a bit more politely.

' once there are cobwebs and moss on my birchpaw-inflicted injury, i will walk outside and we will talk this through like civil. cats. end of story. ' cobwebpaw hissed, flicking to the entrance of the den with her tail.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:29 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Cheerful

✮Nightpaw✮He/Him✮ 23 Moons✮Bi ✮Apprentince
Tags: @finley.exe

Not wanting to anger any cat here, Nightpaw headed out of the den into the clearing.

(Btw @paris is banned or left WCO I believe.)

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Transgender✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:31 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

his head resting atop his left front paw he huffed, jayfrost was already sick of this, bound to staying in camp and currently not even able or allowed to walk much apart from what was necessary. he had missed the meeting, firmly instructed by minkpaw to not follow her and cobwebpaw out into the clearing and had heard barely anything from inside the den and now minkpaw had not told him anything yet. he already hated how dependent he was on others to tell him the most basic things, at this point he'd willingly put up with anyone. he huffed again, head spinning from the pain still radiating from his foreleg and face, and only perked up when goldfish entered the den. eyes focussed on his clanmate, one a clear blue, the other milky and unfocussed, intended on watching what she was up do, some entertainment at least. his tail flicked, moving to cover more of his body.

Attachment 3247
Goldfish

Tags; @/alecc766 ; open to stand-in meds
CW: Severe anxiety and possibly depressing information

Open, Close. Open, Close. Goldfish wanted to speak, but no words came out. Eventually, a choked, racking sob spat from her black maw and she began to do something she hadn't done in four moons- Goldfish cried. No, she Sobbed. Tears dropped from her eyes at lightning speed, saliva filled her maw as she continuously tried to swallow but her sobs prevented such without hiccuping. The stress she'd been under was too much for the hardy warrior. Her
felt massly embarrassed by her behavior, but she'd lost so much that it was getting to the point she was losing interest in everything around her. Daisypaw. Too young to disappear. Goldfish couldn't shake the feeling it was all her fault. She felt empty inside. Useless. She was a failure as a mentor. And now, one of her friends was exiled. Exiled! She felt like a traitor. Like she did something wrong by finding a friend. But Shellwhisker had acted sort of strange at her last real meeting with her before her exile at lionsbeach. It had startled her. And now, Goldfish had never felt so alone. Her apprentice was dead, and it was her fault. "I-I'm sorry."she stuttered to Jayfrost. "I didn't mean to disturb you." her voice dropped to a whisper. Her embarrassment grew. But after so long of not expressing anything, she felt empty inside. So, so empty. like a dead frog, skinned, and the skin is left empty when it shouldn't be. "It's just been hard, you know? I wanted to get Mink and Cobs, wanted to tell them Daisypaw had acted strange and she might be sick, and now she's gone. I don't know where she is anymore. She disappeared. Her nest smells of sickness. I'm so frightened. And now my best friend has been exiled for treason and I feel like I did something wrong being friends with her! I'd never betray RiverClan, I sware." the stories tumbled from her maw and she couldn't stop them. They continued. "And then I saw a cat die in the battle before I could reach them- a RiverClan cat! I didn't mean to! I was trying to reach him but he died. I feel so awful and I should've heard his screech before then, should've realized he needed help. So many, dead before their time. And Larkstar and Tansypaw are gone and I can't shake the feeling the pressure put on our Clan and every time I miss fresh kill I feel like everyone's angry. Cats have been glancing at me since Shellwhisker's exile. They seem... distrustful." finally, Goldfish had gone quiet, had laid down and expressed why she felt so alone. Why she was being looked at. Why cats seemed to think she was a traitor. She'd befriended one.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old March 14th, 2024, 03:43 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
cw: for minor description of gross stuff/rotting prey, depression
@blxze.

jayfrost had expected goldfish to pass him in order to get around to minkpaw or cobwebpaw, or to ask him for some other cat, what he had not expected was for her to start straightup sobbing out of nowhere. he stared at her shaking form for a moment, seemingly too stunned to react, before shakily lifting himself onto aching legs and shifting closer. he gave the molly a change to move away, if she wanted, before going to wrap his tail around her and leaning his shoulder against hers. his movement mechanical and tense he tried to focus on her and not how the contact seemed to send a spark through his body, and not the good kind at that. has see intentionally stumbled her way into the medicine den to see him? but why would she seek out a cat she barely knew as an apprentice and had talked to once the past moon or so.. his brain felt like crowfood, all musty and somehow not connected at all despite being all muddled together, thoughts drifting off and too slippery to take hold off, perhaps bumblestar had hit him harder in the head that he remembered. any suspicions why goldfish mightve come to him specifically finally went out the realm of possibilities when she started talking, voice wavering and cracking under the pressure of the sobs shaking her, focussing on her rather than why she was here, after what she had done for him it was his duty to do so.
"its okay, dont worry" he muttered in response, gently touching the side of her face with his nose, his voice was quiet but steady, words fraying at the edges from unengaging his voice for too long.
"you cant expect yourself to know everything about everyone you know. you were betrayed just the same as everyone else" the tabby forced out, swallowing his pride and need to resort to his usual presentation, that being neutral and closed off, in order to try and provide comfort. he purposefully didnt reply to the comment about her apprentice, grateful she didnt seem to mind too much judging by the state she was in.
"goldfish," he unsuccessfully tried to interrupted her rambling "you cant save everyone." the tom spoke slowly and the it hang in the air between them for a moment before continuing. thoughts circling the time when their positions were reversed, he remembered how scared and broken he felt. hollowed out and discarded, alone. and how the all consuming cold of solidarity, undesirability and fear had settled deep in his bones.
"everyone is stressed, cats are scared, its not about you its about fear."

(wow look who finally responded, its me)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; March 14th, 2024 at 03:44 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 10:44 PM
Engine engine number nine

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Queen -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Deciding to ignore what was going on the molly checked up on Cobwebpaw, seeing exactly what had happened with their eye. It was still there, so that was good just seemed to be a lot of blood. She turned to any cat who listened. "Can you grab some moss and soak it in the river, so we can clear the blood away?", she asked. Marigoldleap needed to get it cleaned before the blood decided to infect their whole eye. Nobody was losing anything in her care as long as she could help it. Then she'd apply some cobwebs if the bleeding continued.

[ @finley.exe; @talle; @Micanomancy; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; March 17th, 2024 at 10:45 PM.
Old March 20th, 2024, 04:28 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

”You can’t use your past achievements as an excuse for wounding a child. Not now, not never. You could’ve single handedly won back all of our stolen territory but that doesn’t give you the right to assault a young Clanmate. You are pathetic and you disgust me, an adult who was petty enough to harm a child, and also as an cat who didn’t even try to handle it like the grown ass cat you insist that you are.” Dusklion seemed rather pissed off about it, and Birdsnow felt an inkling of an idea.

Teeth buried into Birchpaw’s scruff, she offered a small jerk of her head to Dusk. ”If you would like to help me take out the trash?” She offered sweetly, dragging Dusklion out of the den with a small nod to Eaglekit- perhaps she would talk to the kit later about having the audacity to try and tell Bird to take it outside (as if this was her den and not the nursery) as the leader just tried to figure out what the hell had happened. Depended on how this went.

Keeping her pace slow enough for the wounded Dusklion to follow if she pleased, Bird unceremoniously dragged Birchpaw out of camp. Now to kill her or to just beat her senseless, that was the true question.

[ @Micanomacy @finley.exe @tally @paris - using pp perms for bird ]
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:40 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
cw: for minor description of gross stuff/rotting prey, depression
@blxze.

jayfrost had expected goldfish to pass him in order to get around to minkpaw or cobwebpaw, or to ask him for some other cat, what he had not expected was for her to start straightup sobbing out of nowhere. he stared at her shaking form for a moment, seemingly too stunned to react, before shakily lifting himself onto aching legs and shifting closer. he gave the molly a change to move away, if she wanted, before going to wrap his tail around her and leaning his shoulder against hers. his movement mechanical and tense he tried to focus on her and not how the contact seemed to send a spark through his body, and not the good kind at that. has see intentionally stumbled her way into the medicine den to see him? but why would she seek out a cat she barely knew as an apprentice and had talked to once the past moon or so.. his brain felt like crowfood, all musty and somehow not connected at all despite being all muddled together, thoughts drifting off and too slippery to take hold off, perhaps bumblestar had hit him harder in the head that he remembered. any suspicions why goldfish mightve come to him specifically finally went out the realm of possibilities when she started talking, voice wavering and cracking under the pressure of the sobs shaking her, focussing on her rather than why she was here, after what she had done for him it was his duty to do so.
"its okay, dont worry" he muttered in response, gently touching the side of her face with his nose, his voice was quiet but steady, words fraying at the edges from unengaging his voice for too long.
"you cant expect yourself to know everything about everyone you know. you were betrayed just the same as everyone else" the tabby forced out, swallowing his pride and need to resort to his usual presentation, that being neutral and closed off, in order to try and provide comfort. he purposefully didnt reply to the comment about her apprentice, grateful she didnt seem to mind too much judging by the state she was in.
"goldfish," he unsuccessfully tried to interrupted her rambling "you cant save everyone." the tom spoke slowly and the it hang in the air between them for a moment before continuing. thoughts circling the time when their positions were reversed, he remembered how scared and broken he felt. hollowed out and discarded, alone. and how the all consuming cold of solidarity, undesirability and fear had settled deep in his bones.
"everyone is stressed, cats are scared, its not about you its about fear."

(wow look who finally responded, its me)

user20199_pic47993_1707016046.png
Goldfish

Purrks: Agatha Kitty || Go With the Flow
Tags; @/alec
TW: Severe Distress | Abuse mentions | Depressed Thoughts | Confusing stuff I cant put into words. Hallucinations maybe?

Goldfish couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't act, couldn't breathe, couldn't breathe, COULDN'T BREATHE! She needed air, she was suffocating, her heart was roaring in her ears. Her paws were tingling her sight was fuzzy and she COULDN'T BREATHE! BREATHE! Somehow, some way she found a ay to wheeze in a breath, but she still felt she couldn't breathe. The medicine den felt tight and stuffy and the walls were closing in on her, cutting off her meager air supply and dragging it into the darkness of the den where she couldn't see. AIR, She needed AIR! She couldn't think of anything else but how she could've saved her, could've helped her, and Shelly. Freaking. Left her. She put her pride first and Goldfish felt dead inside. But she wasn't dead, because she needed air so bad even though she was breathing and could never get enough of it in her lungs. She wheezed in more air and-

"You can't save everyone."

She wanted to melt into the floor right then and there. The trauma of her childhood unearthed itself in her heart. She felt... she could breathe. Those words stung hard- so, so hard- because when she was just a child- she'd been expected to save her sister. But she didn't have it in her, not to go out into the cold snowstorm to make sure she was okay, not to bring her back in so she could warm up. Silverkit had had to come in on her own, and by then it was too late for her. The anger... the pure terror... and suddenly she was back and her mother was beating her and screaming and she was crying and Spottedkit was clinging to her, shrieking for mercy and her tiny heart wanted to stop and her screams had echoed across camp until Moonfall body checked Cormorantcrash off her and she'd been left sobbing so hard and in so much pain she wanted to die. She was feeling it all over again. But this time, the pain was on the inside. Her heart ached for so many. Moonfall. Sunrise. Silverkit. Daisypaw. Tansypaw. Larkstar. When. Did. It. End. When would she be able to push past it, when would the pain stop, when would they leave her, like everyone else? When, when, when.
When.
Would.
It.
Kill.
Her.

"I have failed, Jayfrost. They counted on me and I failed. They have died because of me. DON'T, interrupt me, I should've known. You don't understand, you don't get it. There were three deaths I could've stopped. Three. And I didn't. I didn't go get Silverkit, I didn't tell Cormorantcrash it would never happen again. She slaughtered my freaking. Adopted. Parents. I could've told her that I would never do it again. I could've told her I... would never let her babies die... again. I didn't. I couldn't. So she took us out of camp for a chat. She had led Spottedkit into the river before she could swim. While Sunrise tried to help her she killed Moonfall. When Sunrise got out she killed him." When did it end? At least her voice was steady now. "She said; 'Spottedkit and Goldkit. You must promise me I won't have to do this again, and you won't let each other die.' I couldn't respond. I was frightened."
"So she threw their bodies into the rapids. And I watched. Them. Die again."

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
The entire race back to camp felt like one long blur. She was small, but Dusklion didn't falter with her brother on her back. Her blue eyes were determined and set on where camp was. One paw in front of the other... it was this automated thought process that allowed her to keep going, despite the ways in which the ground started to spin around her due to the blow she'd gotten to her head.

Arriving into camp she turned sharply towards the medicine den, poking her head in and laying her brother down in one of the open nests. "Fix him," she demanded with a narrowed look towards Marigoldleap, then to Seabreeze and Dunepounce if either of the toms had followed her. "One of you stay with him. If he wakes, I want to know." And with that she turned and stalked back into the clearing.

"BIRDSNOW!"

Her yowl was fierce as it rang through camp, blood still trickling from the small wound on the side of her head. Stars she hoped the leader was here and at attention; her paws itched to call together the patrol herself but she knew she needed to let Birds know before anything else was done, especially after the meeting.

Unsheathed claws scraped the sandy clearing while her tail flicked irritably behind her. If Birds didn't show soon, Dusk would take matters into her own paws. She'd had enough of these outsiders testing their borders, and she wanted to make sure they were truly gone.

[ @Madelaine - for healing, he's already been patched with cobwebs and the injuries have been cleaned - will likely need a more expert eye to do a once over! @poppy @Dolomedes @naiad ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze raced alongside Dusklion as she ran through the camp and to the medicine den. He really, really disliked how much jolting was happening to Fadingsun with an unaddressed head wound as well as all of the regular wounds but he knew that Fadingsun needed proper attention now. The tom watched as Dusklion dropped off her brother at the den, ordering Marigoldleap before turning to him and Dunepounce if the other was behind him, to stay nearby. Seabreeze didn't say anything about the sharpness of the tone of voice, "Of course, I won't leave his side." He wouldn't leave because he needed to stay so Fadingsun didn't end up like Cloverpaw, he couldn't let Fadingsun end up like Cloverpaw. The warrior watched as Dusklion bounded away before shaking clear his head and addressing the acting medicine cat himself with a different sort of concern filled frenzy in his tone and eyes.

"I have given basic aid to the many cuts and scratches alongside his body, the most concerning being the bout of them around the shoulders and his stomach. Though he appears to have a head wound that I didn't know how to do anything for. I have only cleaned the wounds and stopped bleeding, I didn't want him to bleed out on the way here." Seabreeze reported, the morbid familiarity of this situation haunting him like a ghost. "I didn't have time to do anything else, I needed to get him here for a more experienced paws." The tom backed away, giving just enough space for Marigoldleap and the other acting med cats to work as they needed but he refused to let Fadingsun leave his sight. Some part of him wanted to check the stars, to see if there were any new ones but he didn't let himself, he couldn't let himself.

His blue eyes swung onto Swanberry and he felt a sort of odd protective denfensiveness fill him that he hasn't felt since Cloverpaw had gone away, "No, he is stable for now, I want a medicine cat seeing him now." He knew he was colder than he needed to be and he knew that he would feel bad and regret his biting tone, she was only trying to help but he wouldn't let her. He couldn't trust her, he didn't know if she knew what she was doing. She could hurt Cloverp-...hurt Fadingsun even more.
[ @Marigoldwhisper - Swanberry | @Madelaine - Marigoldleap ]
[ sorry for the double mention, thought I would have Sea give a current report of Fadingsun, also I am not upset at you Marigold ooc, Sea is just having some ptsd rn ]
[ EDIT: Sorry, I decided that this would be a better fit posting in the med den, not the clearing so I moved the post over here. Sorry about that /w\ ]
Old April 3rd, 2024, 11:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Have been in the medicine den the molly heard a commotion and looked up to see Dusklion and Seabreeze drop what looked to be the body of the newly named deputy. What in Starclan had happened? She rushed over almost immediately. There was no moment hesitation.

Marigoldleap wanted to ask what had happened, but the familiar scent of rogue filled her nose. That seemed all to familiar. Not the actual scent, but the part of him being attacked by a non clan member. All those moons ago when she had lost her own life to some rogues before starclan sent her back. She knew just how dangerous they could be. Looking at the stock pile she realized they didn't have goldenrod. It was the best thing to treat wounds and they had none.

Without a hesitation she poked her head out of the den and located Minkpaw as well as seeing . "I need some goldenrod, so I can treat Fadingsun's wounds. Can you please get me some and quickly? If you don't know what it looks like its a tall plant with bright yellow flowers. Swanberry if you want to be of use can you go with them?", she asked. There was no way she was sending an apprentice out of camp by themselves, so Swanberry might as well be some use. She should have had somebody get some earlier and maybe they wouldn't be in this mess.

[ @Dolomedes; @Marigoldwhisper; @alec; @taillow; sorry it took so long was trying to see what herbs riverclan had. ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do