Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old January 23rd, 2017, 01:56 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Windclan's Deputy!!

@Suspiciousmindz
is it okay to apply a cat that is technically pre-existing but just has to be edited and moved from old site to new? (both on roleplay and charrie site)

Last edited by Solstice_X; January 23rd, 2017 at 01:57 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 12:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
is it okay to apply a cat that is technically pre-existing but just has to be edited and moved from old site to new? (both on roleplay and charrie site)
Yeah, that's fine!
Old January 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Name: Spottedpelt
Pre-existing or new?: New(by New, I mean I haven't RPed with it yet--but I've had it for about 2 weeks now--I've been busy /w/ ShadowClan, DS & Gathering. I just thought Spottedpelt would be perfect for it x3)
Appearance: Appearance
Personality: Personality
Their drive to be deputy: She wants to show that not EVERYONE in her family is evil and only does things for ambition/power.(Her family grew up evil :3)
Activity(PPD): 4.25 (will soon increase)
You at least two months active?: Yes!
Other/Questions?: Not right now
Plot ideas?: None x3
RP Sample(link or type it out):
Shadowstorm continued on with her hunt, pride in her eyes, as she perked her ears towards the sound of a slight scuffle. A rabbit. She smirked delightfully. She flattened her ears and lowered in a hunters crouch. Good, the wind is blowing towards me, not the rabbit. She thought, as ShadowClan desperately needed prey. Shadowstorm's dark grey fluffy tail swayed silently from left to right, as she crept up on the rabbit, which was nibbling on a low patch of grass. A sudden burst of wind brushed through her pelt as she closed her eyes tightly, making no movement while letting the cold wind pass her. She resumed, placing her left paw on the cold ground first, then her right, continuing the pattern. She eventually pounced on the furry, white-pelted creature and chomped down it's neck before bowing her head towards StarClan once more. She then tilted her head. Wait...why was a RABBIT on ShadowClan territory when they prefer open moorlands? She shrugged it off then ran towards the prey she buried earlier. She unburied it and dug deeper, dropping the rabbit and mouse in it, reburying it. I'll hunt for ONE more. She told herself. Then I'll check up on Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw.

A few moments later, Shadowstorm had arrived at the hole she dug with her last piece of Fresh-kill. She unburied the fresh-kill and clamped it all in her jaws at once while stealthily making her way towards the spot where she saw Cherrypaw and Blizzardpaw. Hmm.. They aren't here yet. They must have lots of fresh-kill. She thought, while looking up at the sky. Oh, it's still Sunhigh! I have enough time to drop off the fresh-kill. She made her way into ShadowClan's camp and quickly released the fresh-kill, then her stomach started grumbling. "I.. guess I could eat before going back." She tried telling herself, as she crouched down and began eating the mouse she'd caught earlier. Once she finished, she traveled back towards the large tree surrounded by marshy grounds where she met with Blizzardpaw and Cherrypaw. "They aren't back yet?" She murmured to herself, her eyes wide with concern. "I'll wait until Moonhigh and if they aren't here, I'll ask Timberstar to lead a search patrol when I get back to camp."
*Just a heads up, you haven't been a WCO member long enough =C Sorry for treading on this thread, Sus*
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; January 23rd, 2017 at 01:04 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 03:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Name: Fawnskip
Pre-existing or new?: Pre-Existing
Appearance: ref

/ Height \ Small
/ Weight \ Small
/ Scars \ Rugged scar beneath fur on left hind leg
/ Build \ More slim than muscular
/ Pelt Length \ Short and thick
/ Eye Color \ Golden with darker and lighter flecks
/ Main \ Gray
/ Markings \ Several large patches of shades of gray and ginger; Dark ginger stripes within ginger patches; Small white patches; White muzzle, chest, belly, and paws
Personality:

Charming; Independent; Loyal;
Reserved; Sarcastic; Stubborn;
Deceitful; Fiery; Willful;
Their drive to be deputy: Fawnskip would be honored with the role as deputy. She's a leaderly figure, someone to take charge when nobody will and she does it well. She's incredibly loyal to WindClan, and as long as her clanmates are happy, she is too. She will do anything for her clanmates' well-being.

Plot ideas?: Fawnskip is one of Blazing's love interests, and I feel that the two of them could grow closer as leader and deputy. Being a leader means working with your deputy. They could grow close via work. I think it'd be interesting for a leader/deputy relationship ^^
~~
Activity(PPD): 1.69
/ Activity In general \ 8/10
* I'm more active on the weekends & school will end in a few weeks, I'll be more active during summer
You at least two months active?: Two months and going!
Other/Questions?: I hope you don't mind, but I didn't type a paragraph for the personalities. I prefer to unravel personalities via rp.
RP Sample(link or type it out): [here]
Tumblestep lied in the shadows of the corner of the camp. His forepaws were tucked beneath his chest, and his haunches were tightly pressed against his torso. His rat-like tail was curled at his side, the tip flicking nervously. His gaze was locked on the ground, his whiskers and ears twitching frequently at the smallest of sounds. His mint-green eyes narrowed to slits as he thought.

Russetstar was now leading RiverClan - his ex-brother-in-law. Tumblestep found it difficult to imagine the naive, compassionate warrior as leader. He had yet to congratulate Russetstar on the new rank, but he wouldn't straight-up pad over to the other tomcat. He'd be too anxious to do so. His thoughts drifted to his nieces. Was their father's change in rank affecting them? Surely Russetstar wouldn't have as much time for them as he used to? Tumblestep shifted slightly. And if Shellfeather were still breathing? Would Russetstar have time for her?

Pushing his complex thoughts of kin to the back of his mind, Tumblestep glanced upward only for his searching gaze to fall on a certain she-cat he's been avoiding - Daisyshade. She was currently crouched by the warriors den in a similar position as him. He followed her gaze to the fresh-kill, and he was instantly reminded of their hunting trip. When he had revealed what was eating him alive, when he was a fish-brain and fell in the river, when the two quickly parted ways.

The next time they met was after the battle. He hadn't fought during such a deadly battle, which he was terribly ashamed of. Meanwhile, as he hid for his life, Daisyshade had been fighting for hers. He couldn't bring himself to confess his cowardice. Then she brought her nose to his. Tumblestep's pelt heated up at the remembrance of their intimacy, and he shuffled his weight slightly. He had leaned into her when they touched, and he had been itching to remain in that position for as long as possible. Unfortunately, his anxiety rose and he stupidly pulled away. Since then, he's been doing his best to avoid Daisyshade, and he's been succeeding. Although there were those times where they'd pass each other in the clearing, but they never spoke. Tumblestep would, of course, cast glances at her when she wasn't looking. He worried about her - especially her neck. Was she doing okay?

Now, Tumblestep figured he should confront her. Especially since he truly enjoyed, appreciated, and missed her company. He wanted to get past the thick awkwardness, sadness, and confusion between them. He closed his eyes, and exhaled heavily as if preparing himself to approach Daisyshade. His eyes opened, and for once, he was confident. But as soon as he rose to his paws, his determination faded and was shaking with nerves. However, he decided to overlook his anxiety and earn back the only cat he figured he could actually trust.

He squared his shoulders in preparation before letting his muscles tense nervously. He dropped his head until his chin was no more than a whisker-length above ground. His thin tail hung stiffly behind him. Tumblestep wished himself luck before hesitantly walking towards Daisyshade. Like the first time he approached her, his steps were shaky. He'd place his paw forward only to pull it back as if he stepped on something nasty. Then he'd set his paw down and repeat the process with the next paw. On the way there, his mind was clouded with negative thoughts. She'll turn me away. I was so mean to her. I'd turn me away too. He flattened his ears at his harsh thoughts, and adopted a sad glint in his eyes. However, he avoided Daisyshade's gaze.

Tumblestep came to a halt a tail-length or so before the she-cat. He shook with nervousness. His pelt tingled under her gaze, and he'd flinch every now and then as if he'd been dealt a sharp blow. He didn't even speak to her. He couldn't. He opened his mouth to talk, but nothing escaped past his lips except breath.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; May 27th, 2017 at 12:13 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 07:19 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

(Yoiz~)

Applying for permanent deputy-ship (can be for Temp if needed)

Name
Silverminnow
Pre-existing or new?
Pre-existing
Appearance
Minnow is a small, silver Egyptian Mau. She has rather short fur that's covered with black dots and stripes, the usually appearance of a Mau. Her hind legs are longer than her forelegs and she has the "Scarab Beetle" marking on her forehead, as well as a medium length tail. She has green eyes, a dark diluted pink nose, and pale pink, almost white, pads.
Personality
Minnow is generally a quiet cat unless provoked, then she can become quite fierce, or alternatively, very friendly and loving, depending on which way you rub her. While she does follow the Warrior Code, she also follows her own code which includes not taking prey from the territory of other cats and avoiding fights if skirmishes can be solved diplomatically. Once befriended, she becomes a caring soul that will defend the ones she cares for at any cost, though preferable with words rather than brute strength. Due to her small size, she relies on words and wit to argue or fight and can seem like a bit of a pushover. However, she does have a sharp and clever tongue when challenged and tends to reply based on the factors in the scenario.
Having little to no ties with anyone in the clan and being a former loner turned rogue turned clancat, she feels a bit distant from the rest of the clan and her absence in the wake of the second EE only seemed to make her feel more closed off. She values and cherishes friendships, and still keeps a close one with a female Riverclan cat named Aspenbrook who she knew before the two joined the clans. Having chosen Windclan to call her new home because she wanted the freedom of the open moor, it is clear to see that she values individual freedom. Believing that each cat should be entitled to their own opinion, she tends to get upset when one's opinion isn't respected simply because it is opposed by the opinion of another. On top of that, while she does handle mental stress well, she's one to typically break down when no one is looking if the emotional stress becomes too much of a burden. Her biggest personality flaw would be her overly self-reliant being as she can't seem to be too trusting of anyone to do anything major for her.
Believing that the title of deputy is just a fancy version of saying, "substitute leader" and "next in line to lead the clan", she believes that the rank, while having a much more heavier weight to the name, is just as valuable as any other warrior or queen. She doesn't think that a fancy title should be everything that describes a cat and instead insists that who they actually are as a cat is worth much more than a title ever will be. (This however doesn't mean that she'd go around disrespecting deputies. It just entails that she'd want to be treated like a normal warrior by fellow clanmates if she became deputy as oppose to being somewhat to highly respect.)
Their drive to be deputy
Technically speaking, she has very little as she doubts she has the right to even become such a high rank in the clan given how separate she feels. However, becoming deputy would give her a reason to interact more with clanmates as well as to become more trusting in them. While she doubts her capabilities, her becoming the deputy could work to improve both herself and the clan as her clever outsider mentality never left her, and instead has blended with the clan mentality she has somewhat adapted to. This mixed mentality may aid in her being able to encourage clanmates to believe in their own capabilities while still remaining tied to the clan.
Activity(PPD)
According to the tracker: about 3
What I really post: 2-4+
*I was away for about three months after the move, so that's why my ppd is so low in the tracker.
You at least two months active?
Yeppers.
Other/Questions?
*Could she possibly shortly roleplay with Blazing before the deputy is chosen?
*probably will still edit some parts
Plot ideas?
I have something in mind regarding the absence of my characters for the second EE that would serve as an explanation as to why they didn't seem to be around, but it's currently a work in progress.
RP Sample(link or type it out)
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=144370#post144370

Last edited by Solstice_X; February 5th, 2017 at 06:00 PM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 04:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Go To First Page For Form To Update Your Posts, Or Just Write Somewhere On Your Current Form If You Want To Apply For The Temporary Or Permanent Deputy!
Thank You!

Okay, so here's the deal. Blazingstar will choose an older cat to be his deputy, meaning a senior warrior. Being that he's a younger cat, he believes he still needs this wisdom and guidance, when he really doesn't. Now here's the twist. This senior warrior will have a plot(of your choice) in which requires them to step down or die. Whether that be sickness, injury, etc. is up to you! So when this temporary deputy steps down or dies, Blazingstar will assign a new deputy of youth, a strong warrior he can trust! (the permanent deputy)

For updated rules, please read the first page! Sorry for deciding on this so late, I literally had the idea a few days ago and wanted staff's approval before I decided to go ahead with it!

Temporary Deputy Choosing Date: February 1st!!
How long will This first deputy last? Will that be part of the choice for he plot or no?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 25th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

How long will This first deputy last? Will that be part of the choice for he plot or no?
The max amount of time is three months, so any time between February 1st and May 1st, up to you! You an specify a date, or just go the max!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 25th, 2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 02:19 AM
Just A Fossil

I might push the choosing date for deputy 1 back to give people more time to apply
Old January 27th, 2017, 04:55 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Applying for permanent:

Name:
Sparrowleap

Pre-existing or new?:
Pre-existing, though, look in other :P

Appearance:
Here

Personality:

Goofy - Fun - Outgoing - Enjoys hunting alone - Hard working - Loving - Caring - Protective - Helpful - Kind - Questioning - Partly loyal

This young female is a quite outgoing one. She loves to talk with friends and generally just clanmates. She loves to make new friends. She seems to always have a joke in the back of her mind, always there to cheer her clanmates up should they run into troubled times. She is not scared to tell about herself, either. However, one thing she holds back and is ashamed of, is her relationship with a RiverClan male she once had. This, she will usually only tell her close friends. However the rest of her life, she is not afraid to talk about at all.
She enjoys hunting alone, but will go on patrols without any argument. She simply loves the quiet sounds of the forest, and can get annoyed if that is disturbed by another cat's pawsteps.
She is a hardworking one. This is mostly due to her flaws of having been unloyal in the past. This has lead her to working even harder than she did before, not to mention she was already a hardworking warrior before her mistakes.
To the cats that she holds dear, she is extremely caring and can be a bit overly protective towards some. She loves her family and friends, and would do anything for them. Except if they choose to go evil or leave the clan, then she will bite the sour apple and put her newly found loyalty to the clan first, leaving them behind and only having them as acquaintances.
She questions a lot of things. If there is something she does not know about, she will not stop asking about that specific thing before she understands it completely.
The partly loyal trait is only there temporarily, as she is currently starting to find her loyalty to the clan due to her past mistakes.

Their drive to be deputy:
Having made some mistakes in the past, including a forbidden relationship, she wants to make up for this and prove to her clan that she has become loyal to the core. She will not nessesarily expect to become deputy, if she is chosen for such, but will take it with honor and work as hard as her health will allow it.

Activity(PPD):
Due to inactivity, it lays beneath 2 on my profile, but had I not been active I would say it is between 4 and 7

You at least two months active?:
Not right now, granted, but considering the fact that there will be a temporary deputy first, then yes, at the time the permanent deputy is chosen, I will have been active two months. I have been on this site for about two years (The old ones that is) so there is that

Other/Questions?:
She is a pre-existing char in theory, but I have yet to RP her on this new site. She was one of my mains before I went inactive. I have made some teeny small changes, for example expanded her personality description and put some extra in there. Though, she remains the same person as before I went inactive
And to make sure she fills out the requirement, yes, she has mentored 'Voidpaw', but that was on the old site so I do not know if Voidpaw is still in RP or has become a warrior yet...

Plot ideas?:
The two could bond over the fact that they are both goofy and such. Sparrowleap might try to make Blazingstar understand that his mentor and mother's death wasn't his fault, and so on, support him mentally as much as she can. She -might- develop a small crush on him, but that depends on the RP and such.

RP Sample(link or type it out):
Do I have to? :3 You should know how I RP by now ^w^

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; January 27th, 2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 03:01 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
Name: Flamestorm
Pre-existing or new?: Pre-existing she was made just before the ee
Appearance: A fire pelted she cat with emerald green eyes, a long sweeping tail and long fur but it is no use for winter since where it is long it is really thin and she is much smaller then most cats, she is about half the size of most warriors, but much more intelligent and swifter.
She has a faint black stripe down her back and very good balance.
{ http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...33292a02204dH0 }
Personality: Flamestorm is a calm tempered cat, her joyful personality is part of the reason she was given a depressed apprentice. She is encouraging and can make decisions easily, though sometimes she makes the wrong decision and causes trouble by accident or endangering loved ones. She is easy to talk to and will comfort anyone. She will help a cat get over bad things, say they killed another cat, but it was an accident she would still help them get past there guilt. She is wonderfully inspiring, she takes her size as a gift other than a disadvantage, this way she can manage to crawl underneath them and claw there stomach and roll them onto there belly, her best skill.
There drive to be deputy: Ever since she was a kit she has always had a burning inspiration to show cats that small does not mean weak, she wants to inspire kits, tell them they can be anything no matter what shape, size, flaws, skills they can be anything. Also she was bullied as a kit and an apprentice and she wants them to know that she is not fox dung and that she can do a lot more then what they did.
Activity(PPD): 15.35
Atleast 2 months active: Yep, think so
Other/Questions: She is mentoring an apprentice now(Just so you know XD)
Plot ideas:
Rp sample:
Ivypaws black and white fur blended in well with her surroundings, considering it was bright. She raised her hanks and slowly walked to a hollow part of a tree. She pounced inside. She saw a mouse, she killed it in a swift blow to the neck giving it a painless death.
//
Flamestorm spectated this. Ivypaw was very good, very good indeed. "Well done," she whispered not scaring any prey away.

This was made before the edit! I would like her to be the permanent deputy if my form is chosen)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/