Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old October 6th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Sky Glade

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow's eye brows rose in mild interest. It was strange to hear clanmates talking about catching rabbits. The Sky Glade felt to Elmshadow a wasted stretch of land; the taste of rabbit didn't even sound particularly appealing, all stringy and wiry as they appeared. The battle was worth the statement to Windclan but little else. And to believe Loonfeather almost caught the rabbit nearly made Elmshadow laugh.

He turned away as Loonfeather slunk off to nurse his injured pride with different prey and returned to his lizard and black bird. He searched the area for signs of more prey and soon picked up the scent of another lizard. It wasn't a particular hot day but the sun was warm so the lizard had perched itself on a rock in a patch of sunlight. He crouched down and stalked silently over the ground. The lizard twitched and pushed its body off the rock. Elmshadow froze until it lowered its body back down to the warmth of the rock. Then he bunched his muscles and sprang, landing both forepaws on the lizard's body, cracking its spine between his teeth before it even had time to realize it was in danger.

He carried it back to his catch pile and dropped it as Falconfeather's eyes met his and suggested returning to camp. Elmshadow couldn't smell any more obvious nearby prey anymore anyways so he nodded. Leaning down, he gathered his black bird and lizards and prepared to head back to camp as soon as Loonfeather joined them.

(Who's reporting?)

@Zesha @Pheasantflight

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 7th, 2021, 10:08 AM

My Mood: Sad

Since the day was getting on and he was sure Dawnstar would want a report sooner rather than later, he picked up his single catch of a mouse and trudged over the Elmshadow and Falconfeather, nodding to them to indicate he was ready to head back. He had no desire to mention the tree incident, but he was sure someone would.

(This is my first patrol so I was thinking you or Pheasant could?)

@Ravensong @Pheasantflight

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old October 7th, 2021, 03:29 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

(Sure, I'll go report now)
@Zesha @Pheasantflight

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 15th, 2021, 01:00 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

His sky-blue gaze swept over the open place as Shadestorm stalked forward. All of his deputy duties were done for the time being and the large tabby had dissuaded to impress the kits a little, and what better way to do that than giving them as taste of bunny-blood, literally.

He had been waiting here for quite a while until he spotted what he had been looking for. A almost plumb little rabbit slowly hoped forward, sometimes stopping to nibble at some grass or dandelion leaves.

A grin gradually grew on his face as Shadestorm crept closer, managing to find come bushes to hind behind as he examined his prey, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

And as it turned away from him to focus on something else he charged. The bunny eminently started running away, without even looking towards him but it had trouble picking up speed on the slippery ground and the deputy manged to tackling to the ground and snapping it's neck.

Grinning to himself he picked it up and turned back towards the camp. This rabbit would make the kits happy, therefore making them like him and when they grew up and he became leader they'd be more loyal to him.

[Open for someone to come and chat when he brings back the prey]

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 16th, 2021, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Raventooth looked over the patch of newly acquired territory and let out a purr deep in his throat. He was proud of his clan for their strength in taking what was theirs, those mangy rabbits were nothing compared to the powerful warriors of Shadowclan. He wasn't expected to hunt anymore, as an elder his life was comfy, too comfy. Many of the other elders didn't leave the camp but he refused to let his bones get too stiff from lounging around all day. He would do anything to stay young, though he was far from it. He glanced over and saw Shadestorm, a proud smile appearing across his face. It made him want to hunt, sure his body wasn't young anymore, and the rabbits around here ran too fast for him to bother to chase, but he was sure if he wandered back to familiar territory that he could manage to find something.

CHARACTERS HERE
dm me to rp ♥
Old October 18th, 2021, 05:39 PM
chirps

Normally he wouldn't have missed whatever specktacle had happened at the Gathering, though by the murmurs of the cats who had gone Grimhound found that his interest was piqued. There was also the task of acquainting his long time partner-in-rather-heinous-crimes with Clan life and report to Dawnstar - so the hound decided to knock out two birds with one stone.

Leaf-fall was chilly as clouds dotted the sky overhead. Stepping out from underneath the pine trees and onto the newly claimed ShadowClan territory, amber eyes flickered over to Addersnow. "Different than city life, wouldn't you say?" he questioned, tail sweeping low over the ground as his head turned to survey the wide expanse of moorland that stretched before them - behind them the shadowy pine tree forest of ShadowClan.

It had taken Grimhound some time to adjust, but he had settled in quickly due to the comfortable position he had gained with ShadowClan's leadership early on. With the new deputy, that made things a bit difficult but nothing that the hound thought too hard on these days. At least now Pereg - Addersnow, was here, so if Shadestorm needed to be... taken care of, it could happen.

// @Jack Skellington

Last edited by spade; October 18th, 2021 at 05:43 PM.
Old October 18th, 2021, 06:52 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

As the two cats stepped out from the pines, Addersnow immediately noticed the uneven spread of scents covering the patch of land. While it smelled undeniably of ShadowClan, another older scent still lingered underneath. It was certainly from cats, but it was still distinct in its own weird way. Ice blue eyes sharply swept over the moor ahead of them, taking in every detail she could and storing it away in her mind. Even from the distance from which she stood, she could still just barely make out the dips and shadows of several rabbit dens' openings, dotted around the flat, open area.

Turning to glance briefly at Grimhound as he spoke, she let out a small hum as she pondered the question- which honestly seemed a bit more like an open ended statement to her. While the idea of clan life was certainly different from the unorganized life she previously held, a lot of it was also shockingly similar. "Well, it is quite strange, what with the established hierarchy the clans have, but I'm still not sure as to whether this is a good or bad sort of different" she mused, her white-tipped tail coming to rest lightly on the ground, "Most of the cats making up the clan, however, seem almost identical to the sort we would run into before joining. They either have no spine whatsoever, or they simply dont have enough skill to back up their petty words. Sometimes it even seems to be a mix of both. The only exception I've seen to that thus-far is Dawnstar. Well, and you, I guess. Still, its not like I've been going out of my way to weed out the strong from the sea of weak" her voice gained a light teasing tone to it near the end, before dropping off again into its normal indifferent tone.

// @spade

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; October 18th, 2021 at 09:44 PM.
Old October 21st, 2021, 12:38 AM
chirps

There was a lot of truth to what Addersnow said, and as Grimhound thought back to their myriad of past escapades it had been fairly obvious that a large percentage of them lacked any individuality and didn't really even know how to survive. It was something he had been taught early on, and his companion had as well. Perhaps that's where the bond had started - the fact that Addersnow wasn't just another dainty molly without a clue as to how to survive.

"Peaches is definitely strong - reminded me quite a bit of you when I first arrived on her territory. Though, she definitely had a difficult time keeping a lid on her annoyances - you cover your tracks much better," the hound chuckled as he nudged her shoulder. Ah, he had missed this. Though emotion was a foreign concept to Grimhound, having Addersnow around was useful and beneficial, and it helped that she didn't make his ears bleed with her talking. Always having something useful or smart to say, nothing like the idle chatter that the majority of ShadowClan wanted to shove down his throat and pass it as meaningful conversation.

Amber eyes flashed as he thought of the molly who lead ShadowClan. "Tell me, did you use me as your free pass to get in? And piggy-backing off of that, if you did, and now you see where I stand in the Clan, are you surprised with how quickly I slipped myself into their leadership?" A cocky grin as his head tilted to the side to cast a sideways glance and a charming grin towards Addersnow. "I barely joined not five moons ago and already have the ear of one of the most powerful cats in the forest. Think of the... possibilities..." Small at first, the grin began to stretch wider, revealing glinting fangs that hung somewhat out of Grimhound's mouth.

// @Jack Skellington
Old October 21st, 2021, 11:06 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Addersnow couldnt help but let out a small snort of laughter at his remark. Her? Having a temper? Never. Sure, she may have killed some cats here and there because they pissed her off, but wouldnt others do the same? Still, like he implied, she didnt really go on blind murderous rampages when she was upset - at least, not that often. Right from the beginning, she could already tell Dawnstar would be one to have a very destructive temper though. "Did I, now? Well, no wonder you seem to like her so much. In fact, I myself even noticed our similarities upon meeting her for the first time" The molly grinned lightly, shifting her weight slightly to the side, "For the entirety of my 'initiation', as she called it, she seemed to be constantly irritated and on the verge of attacking. Unfortunately, though, that never happened" she clicked her tongue as she finished speaking, a small disappointed sigh leaving her.

Unsurprisingly, the tortie was still a bit peeved about the lack of a proper test in order to get into the clan. Sure, there was the chance of getting a couple cuts if she had happened to annoy the leader a bit, but where was the risk in that? Where was the rush of adrenaline, the threat of death if you so much as made a single mistake? Addersnow lived for the rush she got from situations where it was life and death, and a simple talk over a nice snake meal didn't satisfy that gluttonous side of her in the slightest. A real, all-out fight, though, would have given her that desired feeling and more. But, alas, that has still yet to happen.

She directed her attention to him once again as he continued speaking, peering at him from the corner of her eye. Meeting his amber gaze, she turned to face him and leaned her head closer, staring up at the larger tom with a fake smug grin, "and what if I did?" she questioned with a raised brow. While her voice was entirely serious, she trusted that he would still be able to see through it. While it had very much been a viable option, weaseling her way in just wasn't her style. Leaning back into her original position, her face fell back to its normal expression, "Frankly, I'm not surprised at all" she mused, lightly shaking her head. "It was only a matter of time until you managed to gain some sort of influence over the clan"

The next comment, however, was much more interesting. Well, that certainly did open up quite a few opportunities. Feigning a look of innocence, she tilted her head to the side with a large grin almost matching Grimhounds growing on her maw, "Oh? What exactly do you have in mind?

[ @spooky spade ]

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old October 22nd, 2021, 01:55 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Sandpaw of Shadowclan |

Sandpaw nodded, and went with the patrol to Sky Glade, he was, more than a bit slow, but, agh no excuses just, ugh. His head was racing with anxious thoughts again, so it was hard to concentrate on much going on, which was half the reason he didn't say a word, and just, was silent.

| @seeingstars @Count Mangula [Sorry for this being so late, a lot happened this week so I didn't really focus on WCO much]

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; October 22nd, 2021 at 01:56 PM.