Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 29th, 2021, 08:49 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalor View Post
Duskmoth | @/open

Pale amber eyes shone from the higher branches of the Sentinel, the outline of a cat stood out from the wickedly bent branches. The feline's tail slowly twitched back and forth. The wind ruffled the cats medium-length furred, but the moon-light could not show the color of the cat's fur.

The wind was strong for Duskmoth, but not to strong. They had found a place in the fork of a branch to sit in, watching the stars and the ground below with a somewhat comfortable safety. This was calming, well to Duskmoth anyway. Nothing could've got the cat to any point of aggitation.

Well, that's what they thought.

There was a constant rustle below the Sentinel, and it was annoying enough that it was constant, but it was so loud! How could a cat relax with all that racket? Duskmoth was determined to found out what it was.

Slowly, the the silver-sorrel tabby made their way down the tree, careful not to disturb the creature that was making such a racket below them. They seemed to catch the eyes of a cat every once in a while, but it seemed pretty much impossible for it to be one.

[Is this good, you can ignore me if you want]

Dry leaves crunched over Shadestorm's large paws and he padded
over their new territory and a spark of pride glittered in his eyes as he remembered the battle that
had been fought here, that he had fought here. He, Shadestorm had battled with the deputy of the
bunnies, and not just battled, he had made the thing flee. So he must have been sick in the fight
against Riverclan, against that large, fish-kittypet, that was the only way he could have lost.

A faint but clear rustle above him snapped him out of his thoughts.
This was probably the only tree out here in the otherwise open area.
"Who's there?!" he called, since he could feel the scent of a
cat up there and not a bird or other animal. He thought he could
catch a glance of someone but not enough to make out who it was.

It better not be someone like Meadowpaw, a cat afraid
of it's own shadow, Shadestorm didn't have the
nerves to deal with one of those now.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; September 29th, 2021 at 10:14 AM.
Old September 29th, 2021, 04:30 PM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post

[ Looks like I have a lot more motivation for this than I previously thought! My replies might still be kinda late though ]

;Hopepelt;

The Warrior smiled softly.

"That would be amazing, thank you!" she meowed, padding over to a sunny spot near enough to the trees so they could escape if needed. Which she desperately hoped wouldn't happen - WindClan were probably still licking their wounds and wouldn't attack yet. Still, it was better to be safe, and in this spot the wind felt nice and the sun was warmer than ever. She motioned for Loonfeather to lay next to her, and as she waited for the fellow Warrior to come over, she started grooming her chest.

The rabbit smelt amazing, and she was excited to try it - lizards and mice would always be better, but there was no harm in trying a new food! And rabbits would probably appear on the fresh-kill pile more often now, she she might as well know if she liked them or not here rather than anywhere else.
[I think I’m getting over being sick. Hooray!]

Loonfeather bent down and picked up the rabbit again, glad that Hopepelt seemed to be having a good time out at the Sky Glade. He followed her over to the nice spot she had picked out, in a lovely bit of sun not too far off from the trees if the heat got to be too much for them. He had to admit, the sun felt wonderful against his fur and the soft breeze that floated through was enough to make him want to curl up and take a nap.

Setting down the rabbit, he nudged it over to her. “Here, you can have the first bite,” he said. It was strange to be catching something other than things like frogs and rats, but he wouldn’t say no to it. It certainly was fatter than either, so it would go a long way towards feeding the Clan.

After Hopepelt took a bite, he asked, “How is it?”

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old October 3rd, 2021, 11:25 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow padded through the pines. He could see through the broad trunks as they began to thin out and open onto moor. Whose idea was Sky Glade? He wasn't well suited for rabbit hunting, with his size and lack of tail for the extra balance. He shrugged and decided to stay within the trees to focus on prey he was better capable of catching. If the others wanted to hunt the new territory they'd be welcome to and close by.

"Anybody want to try their luck at bunny hunting? I'll stick to the pines, but we won't be too spread out from here."

@Zesha @Pheasantflight @linlime

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 3rd, 2021, 03:58 PM

“Sure, I’ll see if I can catch a rabbit.” Loonfeather slunk forward into the heather of the Sky Glade and opened his mouth to try to catch wind of some rabbits. Even if he could find something like a mouse or bird out here, that would be fine. Better than bringing back nothing. After a while he caught the scent trail of a lone bunny, shuffling himself quietly along until he could peek over the grass to look at it. There it was, nibbling on something. He drew himself closer, about to spring when the rabbit smelled him and panicked.

Not wanting to lose his quarry, he raced after it. It darted towards the pine trees at the edge of the territory, and he was almost upon it when suddenly it disappeared into the ground and he found himself head-to-head with a tree trunk. WHACK! He thumped to the ground, dazed. He lay there a few minutes before managing to pick himself up and mutter, “Ugh, my head...”

@Ravensong @Pheasantflight @linlime

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old October 4th, 2021, 04:00 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Zesha @Ravensong
Falconfeather followed the two toms to the Sky Glade. She wasn't quite certain what her thoughts on the new stretch of land were. It was strange, not hunting in pines. Why did Shadowclan need this land anyways? It didn't seem to be their forte. As they slowed to a stop, ELmshadow presented an idea of someone taking to the moors to see if they could hunt and rabbits. Plausible plan, but as Loonfeather presented himself as the prime option, she snickered. He did not seem the type, but no matter. Turning away, she gave herself a few moments to narrow in on a mouse before quickly pouncing on it. The demise of a blackbird followed a few seconds later.

Thump! Falconfeather spun around as her prey, a vole, darted off. Loonfeather flopped onto the ground by a tree, a rabbit racing away from him. aShe snickered and stepped forward before breaking into laughter. "Are you alright?" There was a more pressing question though. "Did you run into a tree? What were you doing, hunting it?" It was the first time she had laughed for a while.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old October 4th, 2021, 09:10 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow turned into the shadows of the towering pines as Loonfeather padded out onto the moorland and Falconfeather started her hunt. She'd quickly caught a mouse. Elmshadow nodded, mildly impressed at her form and efficiency. He focused in on his own hunt, parting his lips to let the surrounding scents wash over his tongue. He quickly picked up lizard, birds, and a vole. He narrowed in on the lizard and his eyes pinpointed its location, mostly camouflaged among the pine litter. He crouched and stalked silent over the ground. He paused to let the air settle then pounced, killing it swiftly. A black bird caught his attention from the corner of his eye. He stilled his body as he noticed the bird alerted but did not appear to have seen him. After a moment the bird resumed pecking among the roots of a large pine. Elmshadow abandoned his lizard and stalked cautiously toward the bird. He paused, bunching the muscles in his hind legs tightly before releasing. Midair, a thump followed by groans echoed through the forest. His bird spooked and lifted into the air noisily. His paws landed in the spot the bird had been but he locked onto the bird and leapt again with a frustrated scowl. Reaching out, he managed to snag a few claws into the birds tail feathers. It was enough to bring it awkwardly back down where he shuffled quickly, pinning the bird down and biting down on its neck.

Elmshadow huffed irritably and looked up. He carried his black bird and dropped it beside the lizard before padding out to figure out the cause of his sloppy catch. He saw Loonfeather lying on the ground dazed and Falconfeather laughing and quickly pieced together what had happened. He sighed and padded to his patrol. It was nice to see Falconfeather laughing but the exasperation at the interruption was forefront. "How'd you manage to run into a tree? Hunting bunnies like Windclan, now trying to climb trees like Thunderclan? Did you forget trees go up?"

@Zesha @Pheasantflight

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

-->Crowtail
The large black tom was out late at night, lurking around in the new area of Shadowclan. He used to always come out at night even when he was a rogue. It was always so lovely. Not that he was here, because it's lovely. It was more peaceful and he didn't have much to worry about. He hadn't been this far out, but he would use his good sense of direction.

Crowtail had heard from a Shadowclan cat that this had been originally Windclan territory. It was quite interesting, but a great place. No wonder why Shadowclan was trying to keep it. He would try his best to help keep this place. That was part of the self oath he had made.

An oath where he would help Shadowclan and die(again) if needed. Crowtail would continue to make sure he did everything to help his clan. His past mistakes would be behind him. He wanted to erase those mistakes. The tom continued to move through.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 5th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Crowtail
The large black tom was out late at night, lurking around in the new area of Shadowclan. He used to always come out at night even when he was a rogue. It was always so lovely. Not that he was here, because it's lovely. It was more peaceful and he didn't have much to worry about. He hadn't been this far out, but he would use his good sense of direction.

Crowtail had heard from a Shadowclan cat that this had been originally Windclan territory. It was quite interesting, but a great place. No wonder why Shadowclan was trying to keep it. He would try his best to help keep this place. That was part of the self oath he had made.

An oath where he would help Shadowclan and die(again) if needed. Crowtail would continue to make sure he did everything to help his clan. His past mistakes would be behind him. He wanted to erase those mistakes. The tom continued to move through.

// open \\

X http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ictureid=24944 ( I’m using her -w-)

A white fluffy cat that seems to have grey blue markings was near the same area, she seemed to be watching some squirrels and other animals run around, she had no intention of pouncing and hunting the creatures as it was night now. She has no reason as she had already ate her fill that day.

The feline didn’t notice the other for quite some time, not at all really just enjoying watching the prey play, she started thinking about her family well old family considering her mate was from another clan and took the kits once they were old enough to leave her. She found it rude and hurtful that he would do that then again she didn’t say anything as she didn’t want to leave her home. She only wished he left one for her to look after and raise as her own.

Enough with the sad thinking, she shook her head and looked over seeing the other” I didn’t expect anyone else to up and about this late” she spoke softly towards the male nit wanting him to think she was a trespasser when she wasn’t
Old October 5th, 2021, 10:50 AM

Loonfeather shook his head, trying to get the spinning to stop. It wasn’t flawless, but the forest wasn’t tumbling about quite as badly after that. His head still throbbed though. He heard Falconfeather laughing at him, making his fur grow hot under his pelt. It didn’t get any better when Elmshadow padded up and asked if he had forgotten trees go up.

Lashing his tail at the burrow beneath the tree, he growled, “I was about to have that rabbit when it went into that hole under the tree.” For a moment his eyes lingered on the burrow, contemplating trying to dig the rabbit out. But he knew better. One of the things an apprentice was first taught was to never follow an animal into its burrow, predator or not. It gave too much opportunity for a warrior to be bitten badly, and he wasn’t about to be the one to find out just how sharp a rabbit’s teeth could be. He’d leave that knowledge to WindClan.

Shaking himself once more, he found his balance again and looked away from both warriors. “I’m going to go look for something over there,” he grumbled, slinking off deeper into the pines. He had enough of rabbit hunting today. Once he was a significant distance from Falconfeather and Elmshadow, he opened his mouth to drink in the scents of the forest.

A mouse was snuffling around the base of a tree. Though a bit put off by the fact it was close to a tree, Loonfeather distributed all his weight evenly across his paws and moved lightly until he was able to spring on the mouse. It barely had time to blink before he was on it, giving it a swift bite to the neck to end its life. At least he had caught one thing out here.

(These two aren't gonna let him live this down easily, are they? lol)

@Ravensong @Pheasantflight

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old October 6th, 2021, 11:47 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Ravensong @Zesha
(Never.)
Falconfeather snorted at Loonfeathers excuse and turned back towards the forest. She could see the pile of dirt that marked the place where her prey had been dropped, but nothing else was quite observable. She padded back into the pines, tabby fur blending into the shadows and undergrowth. She hadn't laughed that hard in moons, no, hadn't laughed in moons. Not since Frostpaw died, since she disappeared from Shadowclan and reawoke in Starclan, Falconfeather hadn't been able to laugh. It was a stupid thought, the idea that someone running into a tree could be her laugh. Really, it was.

She opened her maw, scents leaking out of the forest and wreathing around her. Falconfeathers head tilted towards the side and her gaze locked onto a frog hopping through the ground. She narrowed her eyes and crept forward, a paw stepped on a twig and the frog hopped off. She gave chase, but lost it after a few second, it seemingly disapeared. That must have been how Loonfeather felt shortly before he collided with the tree.

Brown fur bristled as her paws picked up the trembling of a mouse. She ran to the side and caught the mouse as it burst out of its burrow and across the ground. Falconfeather raced forwards and bit its neck, killing it quickly. She smirked and looked up. It had been a pretty good haul today, she was ready to head back. Two mice and a blackbird. It was true that prey in different territories was special. SHe wasn't sure how Shadowclan would react to mice. "Ready to go?" SHe looked up at Elmshadow and looked around for Loonfeather as she walked back to the upturned dirt that marked where she had buried the rest of her prey.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity