Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM

Old March 25th, 2024, 06:49 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Orangepaw looked at his bright orange paws. "I've... kinda of talked to her? I mean she knows about it......" He mewed a bit guilty as he gave a small cough. "I don't know if there's any other cat with this..... breathing issue. But I don't want to slow down Redstrike.. he's such a great mentor but I see the flash of disappointment everytime I catch only one or two pieces of prey..."

Orangepaw's eyes widening a small bit he mewed. "Oh um..... also... I know this is off topic but.. Redstrike and me got attacked by a Hawk on the moor... and we ended up killing it. It's a decent sized one but I could tell it was young... I couldn't drag it all the way back so its a tail length or so from the entrance.."

Well, that was concerning, she might have to speak with Redstrike. Outside of the fact that he shouldn't be so openly disappointed with his apprentice, being disappointed because only a few pieces of prey were caught... The warrior should be proud of what was caught.

“For now, I'll allow you to stop your training and reside in the elders’ den. However, I will be speaking to Lightningstorm and Crowtooth about this. I think your giving up without trying out all your options.” Twilightstar told him. The news about the hawk had concern brewing under the surface and a hint of pride.

“Noted, I'll see about bring it in then.” She meowed, wondering why Redstrike hadn't helped bring it in.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:58 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Well, that was concerning, she might have to speak with Redstrike. Outside of the fact that he shouldn't be so openly disappointed with his apprentice, being disappointed because only a few pieces of prey were caught... The warrior should be proud of what was caught.

“For now, I'll allow you to stop your training and reside in the elders’ den. However, I will be speaking to Lightningstorm and Crowtooth about this. I think your giving up without trying out all your options.” Twilightstar told him. The news about the hawk had concern brewing under the surface and a hint of pride.

“Noted, I'll see about bring it in then.” She meowed, wondering why Redstrike hadn't helped bring it in.

Orangepaw gave a gentle dip of his head. "Thank you Twilightstar..." He whispered solemnly. Backing out of the den with a few hefty coughs.

<3

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:07 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

She's been putting this off for quite some time, but she couldn't keep ignoring this. With all the hectic stuff going around with the minks, and lack of patrols, the troubles with their prey stock, and the tardiness, she couldn't keep turning a blind eye to him.

"Fallownose,"Twilightstar yowled from the entrance of her den. If he didn't have a good excuse for his... slacking, then she was going to have to make a choice that she'd rather avoid. She figured he might be in a similar state as Wolffang had been when he was deputy.

But if he couldn't handle the stress of a deputy, he'd crumbled under the weight of leadership. That would not be good for him or the clan. She didn't want Fallownose stressed, but she didn't want to her clan fall into a similar state as RiverClan and ThunderClan either.
@Lillith

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 1st, 2024, 01:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
There was something about the way in which the WindClan leader said her name that had Bravebird regretting stepping paw in the den. Not because of anything Twilightstar had done, but because it only fueled the rampant self-hatred that had been bubbling late. She knew well enough that her presence in the Clan since her return had been dismal at best, and though she was trying her best to change that she felt... stuck. The last thing she wanted to happen was for whatever pride or admiration her leader seemed to hold for her to dissipate like fog in the morning light.

"...I know this is going to sound silly, and that I should be well beyond these kit-like fears, but..." Her voice was steady thankfully as she started, taking a seat across from the leader and keeping her gaze lifted. "Ever since my return - or maybe even ever since StarClan saw fit to bring me back, I've felt... stuck. I've been able to regain my memories - or rather, rebuild them in a sense. Memories of training Fernpaw-" there was a slight wince at the mention of his name, "-or of patrolling alongside Crowtooth or Fallownose, or even battles like the one for the Sky Glade..." That one was rather sour now after everything that had happened with Peachfrost... "...It's like I can see the cat I used to be, but I can't... reach her."

...For a moment Brave stopped to wonder if this was making any sense. Her thoughts felt jumbled around, falling over one another in an effort to get out of her mind. "I know my presence in the Clan is nothing like it used to be. I... I've started to second-guess myself. I don't feel that same passion I did before - but I want to." Desperation entered her eyes and infiltrated her plea as she peered at Twilightstar. "I know I'm WindClan through and through. I don't know if its the fire, or still not being able to remember specific, little things, or my own..." The lilac warrior dropped her gaze and shook her head. It was like a constant fight, the decision of whether or not to be vulnerable. Maybe this was just her growing up, and these changes were normal...

"...I guess I just wanted to talk to someone about... how to get it back. Or just how to... stop being so angry at the stars for bringing me back without my memories in the first place? I don't want to burden my mother with all of these - she's gone through so much already in life, so I..." ...Decided to come speak with you. The unspoken words hung silently in the air as Brave lifted her head and looked over at Twilightstar. It was a rare sight - the fear and uncertainly in her blue eyes instead of the intense passion she was known for.

[ @Moonraven ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 1st, 2024 at 01:21 PM.
Old April 1st, 2024, 08:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Awww come on Twi! You had to bring up the disaster that was Crowtooths first mentor on him! He'd happily forgotten most of that! Well, kinda, he knew the basics but it was only now that he was prompted that the whole mess of the incident came rushing back.
To which the tom promptly flushed, head dipping down in embarrassment as he muttered out a slightly belligerent "Harefoot was an ableist jerk......" though he was well aware it didnt excuse him pulling claws and trying to get into a fist fight. Creekdash had treated him far better at least and Harefoot had promptly vanished so alls well that ends well. Still not his best moment thought.

"Okay so 'm not gonna tell Lightningstorm about that little tiff but when she has a moment 'll swing by wit' some prey an' give cheerin' her up a go. She deserves some joy. An' 'f I get no answers there then I suppose I just aint supposed ta know an' will have ta content myself wit' makin' however thought I was worth the chance not regret that."
Not that the tom regretted murking Dawnstar for daring to hurt Twilightstar yet again like she hadnt already done too much. Though he'd need to figure out something else nice to do for Lightningstorm before visiting, giving prey was just normal clanmate activity and bringing herbs was work related not comfort.... He'd have to go on a search.

Though that the leader liked the idea of a history lesson earned a pleased chuff and a flicked tail, happy he'd found an event Twilightstar might be interested in. To cats who didnt need the warning the tale could serve a dual purpose as an entertaining distraction and break from the busyness of work.
"Ill start that soon then, an' be sure ta remind then ta not start fights. Though 'ts not like we're the ones usually creatin' trouble anyways."
Crowtooth for his part had no doubt that eventually riverclan would grow active again, and for all they'd been allies in the past he couldnt see that activity being anything but bad.

Hence, the preparing.

The worry over the tunneling abilities was valid, though from personal experience down there the tom doubted any other clan was using them so after some thoughtful tapping he proposed an idea. "We could use a pelt? 'f we find a badger or some other tunnel predator an' strip a pelt like shadowclan does we can use that ta cover fer our presence. 'f another clan finds an entrance that was clearly dug but smells like badger theyre unlikely ta go 'n and track 't down down there and'll just assume 't was a badger, not a cat. They'll prolly collapse the entrance for us."
Which was what Crowtooth was planning to do with any discovered tunnel entrance. Of course a badger was a hard kill but little did either cat know the much easier to kill tunnel mink would be there soon to provide ample pelts.

"Besides of course the scent coverin' methods an' entrance hidin' will be taken, I can spitball ideas wit' others as well 'f ya want." Crowtooth could think of a couple of wiley cats who's have ideas he could pick the brain off. Plus, a certain thought was enough to cause a roguish grin to curl on the tom complete with a conniving nudge to the leader " 'sides its me, ya really think I cant outfox anyone down there? I can make sure the route back is so full o' twists an' turns they aint gettin' anywhere but lost. Can start crackin' on wit' the idea immediately 'f ya like 't, Ive been trainin' more cats of late so 'ts possible." It'd mean a trained guide would be required to anyone wanting to use the paths but that was a small price really, there was an increasing number interested.

The leader turned down the dam idea though and to be honest the tom could see why, so talked no more on it.

@Moonraven
Old April 2nd, 2024, 12:19 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

His ears perked at the sound of his name and Fallownose barely withheld a wince. Yeah, he figured that was coming. He wove his way through camp, giving his fur a quick shake in the hopes it didn't look quite as unkempt as usual. Stars, he really needed to go back to grooming regularly. Had he really fallen this far?

"Twilightstar," Fallownose greeted, giving her a respectful dip of his head. Despite being fairly certain of the reason Twilightstar had called him here he would still wait for her to speak first. Assuming often times only led to hurt, and he had been down that path one too many times.

@Moonraven

Last edited by Ian; April 2nd, 2024 at 12:19 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:32 AM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

@Moonraven @Moonraven

RussetNose sat outside the den "TwilightStar?"

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |

Last edited by Alastor; April 5th, 2024 at 10:12 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:11 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
----------------

The incident at the border had been yet another straw to break the badger's back. "Twilightstar!" Swiftfire called out, even daring to enter the den. "We have a situation!" Swiftfire's tone was agitated and angry, and her fur bristled uncontrollably.

"Batglare, Twistedpaw and I were out hunting. Batglare sent Twistedpaw with me to catch a rabbit, but when she didn't return we went to find her. We found her inside of the RiverClan border..."
Swiftfire's lip curled back, "Apparently RiverClan has decided that savaging helpless apprentices is acceptable. Twistedpaw's in a critical state, and the RiverClan foxhearts who hurt her stuck around to watch her die!"

Her breathing grew ragged and heavy, and her claws unsheathed, sinking into the floor of the den. "She didn't deserve that...she would have come back if they had told her off. Instead, they chose to...they wanted to..." Swiftfire's words were failing her, the distress clear on her face. "What are we going to do?" She needed to know. There was no way RiverClan was going to get away with this...right? Not after they had three RiverClanners waltz into their camp, right? Swiftfire stared desperately at Twilightstar, her throat tight and heart pounding.

@Moonraven
Old April 5th, 2024, 07:30 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

(Primal Instincts and Silver Tongue purrks in use)
Snowkit climbed up to the leader's den. "Can I clean your nest for you, Twilightstar?" She asked just as sweetly as she could.
@Moonraven
Two kits that were sisters had a great destiny; They were destined to make a clan of chaos. One day they ran away to fulfill that destiny. The kit of snow was reborn as star; The kit of dusk was blessed by sun.nThe clan grew and grew every sunrise; The clan flourished over rule of chaos. The clan spread their chaos around the world. Some cats were foolish enough to retaliate; The cats would be doomed to the wrath of Chaosclan. The kits of snow and dusk would never be forgotten; Their legacy would be told by queens to their kits. This is the story of Chaosclan.

Join Chaosclan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=79020
Old April 5th, 2024, 07:32 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

@Moonraven

Russetnose sat outside "Twilightstar?"

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |