Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2019, 06:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Silent'Kit huffed angrily at his comment."Hey, I'm almost an apprentice!". Her blue eyes narrowed, before she scoffed."Shouldn't apprentices be training?".
he jolted "i-it was just a question !" he squeaked before his ears folded back , his head lowered "I've d-done my duties for t-today....I h-hope I don't have to see my mentor again for the rest of the day" he answered as he finished cleaning his left paw this kit has quite the attitude ...I wonder if she slept on the wrong side of her mossbed. he looked out into the clearing exit and made a face I hope they choke on a acorn or something ! "wanna play a game or something?" he asked as he looks back at silentkit.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 15th, 2019 at 06:35 PM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:45 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
he jolted "i-it was just a question !" he squeaked before his ears folded back , his head lowered "I've d-done my duties for t-today....I h-hope I don't have to see my mentor again for the rest of the day" he answered as he finished cleaning his left paw this kit has quite the attitude ...I wonder if she slept on the wrong side of her mossbed. he looked out into the clearing exit and made a face I hope they choke on a acorn or something ! "wanna play a game or something?" he asked as he looks back at silentkit.
Calming herself down, the hot-headed kit, looked at him before speaking moodily."Yeah sure, do whatever you want". She pouted a bit as she advoided eye contact, Silent'Kit often did this, her Tsundere typed personality usually threw cats off.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 15th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
Tigerslash curled his tail slightly as a smile formed on Tansyjaw's face. His facial expression turned back to mild interest as the she-cat once again spoke about the kit's gift. "That's nice," he replied. He kept his voice smooth and words quick this time. He hadn't planned on talking to anyone today, but he still found himself somewhat enjoying it. So far he hadn't had anything to set him off, a stark contrast to some of his other interactions with his Clanmates. "It's alright," he replied with a slight shrug. "I assume you'd want your own some day, if you enjoy them so much?" He asked, keeping his voice from becoming too snarky sounding.

Tansy'Jaw blinked in mild-shock at his question before a small sigh escaped her, her face somewhat twisted in doubt but still held a small smile."Well, I guess yes I would love that but, I don't exactly think I would make a good mother,I mean...
It's like saying that a warrior who had experience with fighting was fit to take on the role of a medicine cat even though they had no clue what to do...I do vist the nursery from time to time but I'm still inexperienced as a warrior and a cat myself,If I were to have kits I want to be the best mother I can be to them...I wouldn't want their lives to end up like mine"
. She spoke softly before meeting Tiger'Slash's gaze, before laughing a bit to lighten the mood."-Besides, I would have to find someone before that can happen". She flashed a bright smile at the Tom kindly.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 15th, 2019 at 07:04 PM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 08:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw blinked in mild-shock at his question before a small sigh escaped her, her face somewhat twisted in doubt but still held a small smile."Well, I guess yes I would love that but, I don't exactly think I would make a good mother,I mean...
It's like saying that a warrior who had experience with fighting was fit to take on the role of a medicine cat even though they had no clue what to do...I do vist the nursery from time to time but I'm still inexperienced as a warrior and a cat myself,If I were to have kits I want to be the best mother I can be to them...I wouldn't want their lives to end up like mine"
. She spoke softly before meeting Tiger'Slash's gaze, before laughing a bit to lighten the mood."-Besides, I would have to find someone before that can happen". She flashed a bright smile at the Tom kindly.
"I suppose that is true," he replied with a flick of his ear. "It does require a lot to parent kits. I don't think I'd have the ability to deal with raising them," he replied with a shrug. "I don't exactly have the...skills required to raise kits, let alone be a father. I haven't decided to settle down with anyone quite yet," he added. Tigerslash didn't want to quite settle down yet. He was still somewhat young, not quite 20 moons yet. Tigerslash's flicked his ear and watched the kits scamper about, small bodies and loud squeaky voices. The tom didn't dislike them, he was more indifferent. He couldn't see himself having kits any time soon, but he could find himself considering a few of them in the future. He returned her smile. It was less bright and a bit more subdued, but it was much more noticeable than his normal ones.
Old April 15th, 2019, 08:20 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
"I suppose that is true," he replied with a flick of his ear. "It does require a lot to parent kits. I don't think I'd have the ability to deal with raising them," he replied with a shrug. "I don't exactly have the...skills required to raise kits, let alone be a father. I haven't decided to settle down with anyone quite yet," he added. Tigerslash didn't want to quite settle down yet. He was still somewhat young, not quite 20 moons yet. Tigerslash's flicked his ear and watched the kits scamper about, small bodies and loud squeaky voices. The tom didn't dislike them, he was more indifferent. He couldn't see himself having kits any time soon, but he could find himself considering a few of them in the future. He returned her smile. It was less bright and a bit more subdued, but it was much more noticeable than his normal ones.
Tansy'Jaw looked at the Tom in curiosity before Speaking."Well, it's nice to know there is someone here I can relate to...". As she said this she stood up and stretched, before looking at him."Would you like to go hunting? I feel a little drowsy from being stuck inside camp like this plus it seems the fresh kill pile is running low..". Although she would usually just do a small chit chat she never wanted to get to know a cat more.'Hmm, why did I invite him to hunt though?'. She thought to herself as she looked softly at Tiger'Slash.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 15th, 2019 at 08:21 PM.
Old April 15th, 2019, 09:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Tansy'Jaw looked at the Tom in curiosity before Speaking."Well, it's nice to know there is someone here I can relate to...". As she said this she stood up and stretched, before looking at him."Would you like to go hunting? I feel a little drowsy from being stuck inside camp like this plus it seems the fresh kill pile is running low..". Although she would usually just do a small chit chat she never wanted to get to know a cat more.'Hmm, why did I invite him to hunt though?'. She thought to herself as she looked softly at Tiger'Slash.
He nodded his agreement. His ears perked slightly at the mention of hunting. The tom considered for a moment before he stood to his paws. He was beginning to feel a bit restless, and the thought of stretching his legs on a hunt sounded quite appealing. "Sure," he replied, shaking out his pelt slightly. "Hunting sounds nice," he added. The tom enjoyed the rush of adrenaline that hunting gave him. Besides, he wasn't one for sitting around in a conversation. And besides, the fresh kill pile was growing somewhat scarce, and getting prey for the Clan would be beneficial.
Old April 15th, 2019, 09:37 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
He nodded his agreement. His ears perked slightly at the mention of hunting. The tom considered for a moment before he stood to his paws. He was beginning to feel a bit restless, and the thought of stretching his legs on a hunt sounded quite appealing. "Sure," he replied, shaking out his pelt slightly. "Hunting sounds nice," he added. The tom enjoyed the rush of adrenaline that hunting gave him. Besides, he wasn't one for sitting around in a conversation. And besides, the fresh kill pile was growing somewhat scarce, and getting prey for the Clan would be beneficial.
Tansy'Jaw softly smiled as she headed for the entrance."Let's go then~". Her golden tabby tail flicked a bit as her blue eyes gleamed, she was happy to get out of camp.

(To TC territory?)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 15th, 2019 at 09:37 PM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:32 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

@Starfall @Fuzzyfeline

Doepaw, a small tabby apprentice stood shaking just outside of the apprentice den. The 6.5 moon old apprentice was nervous. Her plan had been to go out and take a piece of prey to eat after her first trip outside of the camp but she sat down feeling her anxiety fill her up. She was hungry but the blind female didn't know. Would it be alright if she went and got some fresh-kill to eat or would it not? Would she get reprimanded for eating since she hadn't fed the clan first? Or would it be alright if she ate? All these thoughts was racing through the small tabby molly as she sat outside the den. Deciding to give herself a wash she lifted a paw and began washing it her ears perked the entire time. The blind cat was solely relying on her hearing to figure out where things were. If she had know better she wouldn't had been eavesdropping as much as she had and instead been focusing on scenting out stuff but she was stuck by 'seeing' with her ears. Finally giving in to the hunger the small and shaky apprentice walked up to the freshkill pile looking using her nose to pick out something tiny. A shrew! Perfect. Still on unsure legs the green eyed female walked away but being more concentrated on the fresh-kill in her mouth she didn't pay attention to the steps of the other cats around and this proved to be fatal. All of a sudden she tripped and went rolling directly into something, and that something proved to be a clanmate. Trying to locate who it was she shuffled her paws in under herself and tried to get her breathing under control. She was shaking, that was the only thing she could think off. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!," she mumbled to the warrior. "You can have my shrew... Just, just, just don't get mad at me." She shuffled again, her long fur standing up and it was obvious she was shaking.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; April 16th, 2019 at 12:33 AM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Tigerslash grabbed the thrush and the mouse and followed after the she-cat. The two pieces of prey were swinging from his maw, their bodies limp. The tom considered calling Tansyjaw a friend. He knew their personalities were quite different, but she didn't irritate him like most other cats did on most days. In fact, he had found himself enjoying her company, despite his independent nature. Perhaps it was simply because of their activities, their hunting trip had been rather successful, but he had enjoyed their short chat before it as well.
Once they arrived in the clearing she placed the plump Squirrel on the prey pile, watching Tiger'Slash do the same she then spoke softly."Looks like we make quite the team~". Her tail flicked slightly as she looked at the Tom, it had been a while since she had enjoyed herself this much, although she felt a little doubtful that the Tom had actually wanted to come with her, she looked at her paws a bit speaking softly."I apologise if you only came along to be polite... But uhm Thanks for coming along I really enjoyed it...". She smiled happily at Tiger'Slash, her golden tabby face looked bright in the sunlight.

(Any plot ideas?)

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 16th, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 09:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Calming herself down, the hot-headed kit, looked at him before speaking moodily."Yeah sure, do whatever you want". She pouted a bit as she advoided eye contact, Silent'Kit often did this, her Tsundere typed personality usually threw cats off.
the tom blinked a bit before standing up with a nod, his tears seeming to stop which only left him sniffles and snorts. He was only gone for a few moments before he came back with a ball of dry moss, his watery eyes shined with hope and some excitement as he placed the ball on the ground and rolled it to silentkit. He crouched playfully with a sniff .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread