Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 30th, 2017, 10:23 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

@fenic!
Forest padded warily into the den. She paws scraped the ground, her Ebony tail dragged along the ground behind her. Blood trickled down the side of her cheek. Overall, the small black and cream striped she cat look terrible. Her black pelt was covered in dust and dirt, a result from her squall with the apprentices. Her pastel green hues were duller than they usually were and lacked the light of adventure they normally held. As she trudged in, she stopped short, her eyes scanning the den, in search of some assistance. She had never had to come into this den in particular before, but now that she saw it, she was quite glad she wasn't going to be a healer. It looked small, smelled terrible and stank of blood, infection and disease as well, but the pungent herbs did a decent job of overpowering that. On her way back she had managed to stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks, but the evidence of tears remained. The black fur on the sides of her nose and down her cheek were wet and slightly crusty from her emotional session. Luckily for her, the water streaks weren't as visible in the dark cavern. She still sniffles everyonce in a while, but she attempted to suppress them as best she could. Before stepping further inside, she cast one doubtful glance behind her. She hadn't spoken to either of her parents, and it was only a few hours of her ceremony. Did she really want to go running back to Sorrel and Singe now?
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 31st, 2017, 09:48 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow looked at the cat oddly for a moment. No cat had really asked her any questions because of her rank. She sat near the cat, curling her tail around her paws. Shadow's blue eyes went blank with thought for a moment before turning to Gold. "Well...I would train my trainee but...they left so, I try and find herbs. I need to get as many as possible right now. When I'm not collecting I hm...Well, I walk around." Shadow wasn't comfortable telling what she really did when there where no one was around. Turning, she collected the bloody moss and cobwebs in a small pile. Shifting, She scooped some snow out from the den. She arranged it around Gold's leg, "I don't think clan cats do this, but I seems like it would help take away the pain. Shadow set down some moss to soak up the melting water. Nodding when she was done, she swiped a paw over her ears.
@The Eye Of The Storm

Last edited by judas; February 1st, 2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old February 4th, 2017, 02:27 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Shadow looked at the cat oddly for a moment. No cat had really asked her any questions because of her rank. She sat near the cat, curling her tail around her paws. Shadow's blue eyes went blank with thought for a moment before turning to Gold. "Well...I would train my trainee but...they left so, I try and find herbs. I need to get as many as possible right now. When I'm not collecting I hm...Well, I walk around." Shadow wasn't comfortable telling what she really did when there where no one was around. Turning, she collected the bloody moss and cobwebs in a small pile. Shifting, She scooped some snow out from the den. She arranged it around Gold's leg, "I don't think clan cats do this, but I seems like it would help take away the pain. Shadow set down some moss to soak up the melting water. Nodding when she was done, she swiped a paw over her ears.
Gold smiled softly, "Ahh, bad luck. I probably will never have a trainee. I would teach them how to debate, not hunt. It's so underused in the Syndicate. I guess you have Hannibal, but Onyx is an idiot, who's only good strength is fighting, Halite can barely speak, and Fleck is a "Attack first ask questions later" their all idiots." Gold blushed, "sorry I went on a tangent, hunters and healers don't get enough credit." The Tom felt a chill go down his spine as the snow was piled up on his leg. He blinked and shifted into a different position. He thought carefully about what Shadow said. Clan cats.... Their weird, nicer; but weird. And I was born here.... But maybe they could work as a back up plan....

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 4th, 2017, 05:05 AM
Falling In

Question Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Aria sighed "Shadow, it's been a while now. Can I leave? The scratch has scarred over..."
Old February 4th, 2017, 08:23 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Gold smiled softly, "Ahh, bad luck. I probably will never have a trainee. I would teach them how to debate, not hunt. It's so underused in the Syndicate. I guess you have Hannibal, but Onyx is an idiot, who's only good strength is fighting, Halite can barely speak, and Fleck is a "Attack first ask questions later" their all idiots." Gold blushed, "sorry I went on a tangent, hunters and healers don't get enough credit." The Tom felt a chill go down his spine as the snow was piled up on his leg. He blinked and shifted into a different position. He thought carefully about what Shadow said. Clan cats.... Their weird, nicer; but weird. And I was born here.... But maybe they could work as a back up plan....
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Aria sighed "Shadow, it's been a while now. Can I leave? The scratch has scarred over..."
Shadow flicked her tail, showing Aria that she could go. Nodding, she touched her nose to Gold's shoulder. "They'll see they can't live without us. We're better off here then in the clans." She thought about how a clan cat blackmailed her once, the shook her head. "Never mind that, all ranks are important, they'll see." She turned back to her herbs, then back to Gold, touching her muzzle to his head. "Without hunters, not as much food would be brought in. And Without healers, who would heal there wounds?" She swept her tail across the den. Sitting up the She-cat swepted her tail once more, looking over her shoulder. "I like it here, its dry and warm. The herbs make my pelt smell sweet. I would rather stay in here then be out there and take lives. I like to Save them."
Old February 4th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Shadow flicked her tail, showing Aria that she could go. Nodding, she touched her nose to Gold's shoulder. "They'll see they can't live without us. We're better off here then in the clans." She thought about how a clan cat blackmailed her once, the shook her head. "Never mind that, all ranks are important, they'll see." She turned back to her herbs, then back to Gold, touching her muzzle to his head. "Without hunters, not as much food would be brought in. And Without healers, who would heal there wounds?" She swept her tail across the den. Sitting up the She-cat swepted her tail once more, looking over her shoulder. "I like it here, its dry and warm. The herbs make my pelt smell sweet. I would rather stay in here then be out there and take lives. I like to Save them."
she stared back for a moment then said again "by the way, I don't think healers are weak...I agree, they've saved millions of lives...the syndicate won't thrive without cats like you." She reminded them then slipped out Into the clearing.
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Slash listened to the she-cats talk. He knew what it was like to kill cats. But i dont anymore... right? "I agree with Shadow," he announced unexpectedly. "All ranks are important. The DS should know that."

@Moonfur
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:52 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
Slash listened to the she-cats talk. He knew what it was like to kill cats. But i dont anymore... right? "I agree with Shadow," he announced unexpectedly. "All ranks are important. The DS should know that."
@Moonfur
Gold smiled and was about to answer when he heard Slash, jumped up, causing him to yowl in pain. He stared at his leg, more skin was appearing; bloodied and bruised. "Really," he grumbled, "Of all the times I get spooked this is Italy.." Gold thought about what Shadow said. Saving... Clans..... Respect.... Would that be what the clans are like? Safe and secure? He looked up at Slash and Shadow, "If you had the choice, and you could leave the Syndicate, join the clans, become a kitty-pet! Would you do it?" The bobtail mewed, the question was taboo, but Gold didn't care.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 5th, 2017, 11:10 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Gold smiled and was about to answer when he heard Slash, jumped up, causing him to yowl in pain. He stared at his leg, more skin was appearing; bloodied and bruised. "Really," he grumbled, "Of all the times I get spooked this is Italy.." Gold thought about what Shadow said. Saving... Clans..... Respect.... Would that be what the clans are like? Safe and secure? He looked up at Slash and Shadow, "If you had the choice, and you could leave the Syndicate, join the clans, become a kitty-pet! Would you do it?" The bobtail mewed, the question was taboo, but Gold didn't care.
Shadow jumped up, trying to lay the cat down. She covered his leg with moss. "Be Careful, You could end up making a permanent problem." Shadow sat back down. "Clans, one clan cat black mailed me, another killed my Mother." She rapped her tail around her paws. "I don't remember it well though, anyway.." SHe turned her her herb store. "I wouldn't be able to be a healer, I would be forced to follow the same path as others. Here, I can do what I want." Shadow piled more herbs, pushing them onto a large leaf. She touched her muzzle to Gold's head. "But you, you could go. You would have better luck fitting in the me," She mewed, turning away.
Old February 6th, 2017, 05:17 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@fenic!
Forest padded warily into the den. She paws scraped the ground, her Ebony tail dragged along the ground behind her. Blood trickled down the side of her cheek. Overall, the small black and cream striped she cat look terrible. Her black pelt was covered in dust and dirt, a result from her squall with the apprentices. Her pastel green hues were duller than they usually were and lacked the light of adventure they normally held. As she trudged in, she stopped short, her eyes scanning the den, in search of some assistance. She had never had to come into this den in particular before, but now that she saw it, she was quite glad she wasn't going to be a healer. It looked small, smelled terrible and stank of blood, infection and disease as well, but the pungent herbs did a decent job of overpowering that. On her way back she had managed to stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks, but the evidence of tears remained. The black fur on the sides of her nose and down her cheek were wet and slightly crusty from her emotional session. Luckily for her, the water streaks weren't as visible in the dark cavern. She still sniffles everyonce in a while, but she attempted to suppress them as best she could. Before stepping further inside, she cast one doubtful glance behind her. She hadn't spoken to either of her parents, and it was only a few hours of her ceremony. Did she really want to go running back to Sorrel and Singe now?

Hamlet had been busy with a strange influx of patients ever since Renn had disappeared- there were no restrictions on going to the clans, and the leaders then had seemed to be much more ruthless than they were now. Thankfully, cats had been getting injured less and less thanks to Halite restoring balance to the Dusk Syndicate, but he still felt slightly overwhelmed- though having his sister back made him feel quite better than he normally did. If only Bella' knew how to make all these patients disappear! He thought to himself, smiling quietly as the tom continued to sort herbs. However, his quiet didn't last for too long, and an injured trainee arrived in the den, his face dropping as the healer saw somebody so young injured already. "Oh my gosh- are you alright? We should patch that up right away!" The younger healer exclaimed as he saw Forest's bloody cheek. "We'll need some cobwebs, I guess- oh, would you keep still, also? We don't want that wound to get infected, now would we?"