Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by ellie
Today 01:34 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:52 AM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
Coalpaw suddenly got nervous. What if I mess up? hat if Foxflame laughs at me? What if... He realized now. He was going to be a warrior! Warriors were never scared! He lunged forward and struck his mentor's head, not too soft but not too hard. After his paw hit his mentor's head, the apprentice lost is balance and fell to the dirt floor. He got up quickly and shook his fur, which was hot from embarrassment. Great. he said to himself. "Are... you mad?"
Foxflame lifted and cocked her head. "No... why would I be? This is your first training session. It's not unusual to mess up the first time." She said comfortingly. "Now lets try again and this time you keep your weight on your back paws and the one your not swiping with." Foxflame crouched back down into her fighting stance and waited for her apprentice.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Foxflame lifted and cocked her head. "No... why would I be? This is your first training session. It's not unusual to mess up the first time." She said comfortingly. "Now lets try again and this time you keep your weight on your back paws and the one your not swiping with." Foxflame crouched back down into her fighting stance and waited for her apprentice.
He nodded and crouched back down, this time putting is weight on his hind legs. He jumped and hit his mentor on his head, this time falling on his four feet. He stumbled just a little, but at least he landed. "How was that?" he inquired his mentor.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:23 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Flashpaw, of course,
wasn't one to jump for joy, per say- a vigorous nod and a purr was pretty much as excited as she could get. But that wasn't to say that she wasn't happy; she was ecstatic, in fact, and couldn't wait to start her new life.
Of course, there were multiple changes that would follow this transfer of focus. She'd, of course, have to stop thinking about Branchpaw so much-
why focus on the past, when cats in the present may need her? There was also the fact that she wouldn't receive her warrior name alongside Rosepaw.
That would be a bummer. She could only pray that the snarky feline would understand- it was for Flashpaw's well-being, if nothing else. And her mentor- poor Servalwing. She couldn't imagine how her mentor would take it. The feline was okay if she was angry; she was okay if she was dissapointed. Most of all, however, she didn't want her to feel like she'd failed her.

When Daydream mentioned her ceremony and her new nest, new strength filed her, pushing out the dark thoughts a bit. Thinking fast on something smart to say, Flashpaw settled on a simple, "See you then, Daydream," and headed out of the medicine den, practically skipping. For once,
the she-cat was filled with hope, rather than the hopeless days following Branchpaw's death. Maybe she'd actually have a chance to heal, a chance to grow strong. Maybe she'd finally have a chance to really live.

[thought it would be a good stopping spot here. i've contacted her mentor and we've decided to roleplay out where flashpaw tells servalwing goodbye.]
[sounds good to me!]
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
He nodded and crouched back down, this time putting is weight on his hind legs. He jumped and hit his mentor on his head, this time falling on his four feet. He stumbled just a little, but at least he landed. "How was that?" he inquired his mentor.
"Better, soon you'll be able to do it perfectly." Foxflame said. "Lets try one more time and then we can work on the Front paw strike."

Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Better, soon you'll be able to do it perfectly." Foxflame said. "Lets try one more time and then we can work on the Front paw strike."
"Okay!" Coalpaw crouched back down, putting his weight on his hind legs, then pounced. He Foxflame's head with his right paw and then landed on his four feet, this time perfectly. "I did it!" the apprentice exclaimed.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
"Okay!" Coalpaw crouched back down, putting his weight on his hind legs, then pounced. He Foxflame's head with his right paw and then landed on his four feet, this time perfectly. "I did it!" the apprentice exclaimed.
"Great job Coalpaw!" Foxflame exclaimed exited for her apprentice. She then went back to being serous and covering up her excitement. "Ok now for the front paw strike. This is very similar to the front paw blow. It is different in the fact it's effective on any part of the body and that in a real battle you would unsheathe your claws, but remember claws stay sheathed in training." Foxflame reminded Coalpaw. "What i'm gonna do is stalk around you and try to hit you on the head, your goal is to hit me before I can get you. Understand?"

Old March 19th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

Daydreams gaze was along the same trail nightpaws was on, the shallow breathing of snowpaws side. they sighed at her words, pressing against her side. It hurt them to see her this way, someone so happy, so full of joy to feel so broken and sad. They rested their face against her cheek,"What happened out there was not your fault, nightpaw." they mewed gently. "Everycat has its struggled. Do you know how many cats had to pass away until i got my herb formulas right? how many mistakes I made to achieve my skill set?" they spoke, trying to comfort her in any way they could. They wanted her to know that she could, and would be a warrior one day, that she would be among the countless warriors and be no different despite her background,"When I found you in that territory and watched you heal, i saw a fire in you, the fire to be a warrior." they didnt know what else there was to say. but they knew that nightpaw was meant to be a warrior, they just knew it. and they knew that she belonged in shadowclan and no where else, they didnt want to be a heal-able accident to be the reason she ran back home.
On any other night, Nightpaw would have sunk into Daydream's fur and soaked in the warmth of her friend's pelt until every last bit of hurt had been pulled from her body like poison from a wound. Not tonight though. The black shecat felt completely and utterly defeated. Everything she had done since she arrived in the forest had been one mistake after another. She only wound up in Shadowclan territory in the first place because she has stupidly wandered into that dog's garden and couldn't defend herself, and ever since she got here, all the other cats had done was come to her rescue. Daydream, Goldenstar, Ebonymist, Risingstorm, Snowpaw... even Daydream again, but in the battle on the way to the gathering! How was she supposed to defend her clan? She couldn't even defend herself! Nightpaw trembled as the words built up within her. She wanted to scream, it felt so large and awful in her chest. But in the end, all she could do was pull away from Daydream, her eyes fixed on the den floor so that the enby wouldn't see exactly how close she felt to breaking down. She took a breath to steady her voice. "Can I sleep in here tonight...in case she wakes up?" she asked, softly.

Old March 19th, 2018, 10:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Stepping in a puddle of slush a black and white cat drew out a horrified grunt of shock. As the days became longer and the snow began to melt around the clan cats talkwhisker found himself stepping in every puddle somehow. this was the worst time for the blVk and white warrior considering the fact his underside was always soaked, unlike in the middle of leafbare where the snow wasn’t wet enough to be kicked up into his underside. Now it was way to wet for comfort. Even his nest was a little soggy which was terrible to sleep on, and even the moss he gathered never dried out in time. The warriors den was full of soggy groggy warriors and soaked nests. The apprentices enjoyed this weather cause it meant less frozen treks of the territory being dragged all along in the weather. Though it took time to get used to it he supposed which caused him to me more leaniant in the little guys. Slipping into camp with nothing in his jaws after a long walk he approached the fresh kill pile a faint pang of hunger hitting him hard. The toms mouth began to water before he finally bent to grab a vole from the pile with a pleased smile. Just big enough and just small enough to full him.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 19th, 2018, 10:11 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(How exactly did that happen? XD)

"N-no it's really selfish!" Wildstrike sniffled, "W-what right do I have to kill k-kittens that did nothing wrong!? It's not m-my kits fault that I was stupid and got pregnant- it's mine!" He cried feeling a few tears run down his cheeks, "And besides S-silverscar was so thrilled when I told him he was going to be a d-daddy so what ground do I have to ripe that joy away from him! He'd be heartbroken! H-he'd leave me!" Wildstrike wept feeling even worse about the whole situation as he felt a kit squirm, "He should leave me if I do that... and so should you two nobody should have to be kin with a ruthless kit killer." He whimpered laying down and curling into a tight ball, "I'm sinful and wicked just for t-thinking about it I-I deserve to go to the places of no stars I'd fit in just fine there." @Boba Fett
"Oh Wildstrike... It's you being pregnant that brought that joy to Silverscar. It was you getting pregnant that brought happiness to us about more nieces and nephews. It was you getting pregnant that is going to bring those kittens into the world in the first place. You becoming pregnant has brought all this extra joy to everyone it seems, but you. May I ask... Why is that?" Treestep shook his head and looked at Wildstrike with eyes that seemed to plead for him to tell Treestep.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:39 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Stepping in a puddle of slush a black and white cat drew out a horrified grunt of shock. As the days became longer and the snow began to melt around the clan cats talkwhisker found himself stepping in every puddle somehow. this was the worst time for the blVk and white warrior considering the fact his underside was always soaked, unlike in the middle of leafbare where the snow wasn’t wet enough to be kicked up into his underside. Now it was way to wet for comfort. Even his nest was a little soggy which was terrible to sleep on, and even the moss he gathered never dried out in time. The warriors den was full of soggy groggy warriors and soaked nests. The apprentices enjoyed this weather cause it meant less frozen treks of the territory being dragged all along in the weather. Though it took time to get used to it he supposed which caused him to me more leaniant in the little guys. Slipping into camp with nothing in his jaws after a long walk he approached the fresh kill pile a faint pang of hunger hitting him hard. The toms mouth began to water before he finally bent to grab a vole from the pile with a pleased smile. Just big enough and just small enough to full him.

Goldenstar was watching the camp, shivering a bit, but mostly smiling from the warmth of the sun. Finally, new-leaf would be here soon, he couldn’t wait for that. While it did mean that it got a little more rainy, and therefore there was the possibility of floods (somthing he was all too familiar with) he was still excited for the amount of prey that would now be showing up. He could already see some birds sometimes, but he hadn’t really tried to catch them yet. It was a waste, but usually when he saw them, he already was chasing a slightly easier easier animal to catch. Did it make him lazy? He didn’t know, it fed the clan either way, at least for one day. The snow was melting too, which was a huge relief to the short leader, as he always found himself dragging his shorter legs through the powder. With it gone, it meant he could walk normally again, and, once again, it was easier to find prey. Scanning the clearing, he walked down, over to the freshkill pile. His head turned around as he saw a familiar tom walking over to the fresh-kill pile. Tallwhisker looked soaked, to say the least, not out of the norm for the season. “Is it a little wet out here?” he joked, smiling a little bit. “I’m relieved new-leaf will be here soon,” he murmured, hoping Tallwhisker was in the mood to talk to him.