Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM

Old January 24th, 2018, 04:23 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Tharek blinked at Spirit, then returned a smile once more. He stood as Darkwings shouted, "All right, troops, time to pack it up! We leave for Talog in one hour. All armor and weapons should be fit for battle within that timeframe. Argantis! I want you to lead the first squadron into battle."

Tharek watched as Darkwings expertly divided up the army and assigned a commander to each squadron. Then he went rigid as she said, "Tharek, you'll lead the second and third squadrons." He thanked her with a slight bow and walked over to his assigned sqaudron, pretending not to notice the dirty, untrusting looks.

Spirit divided hers to follow darkwings armys

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 24th, 2018, 05:45 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*she looked at him and smiled at them.* “we will conquer talog and take them as our own.” *she said looking at him.
Quote:

Tharek blinked at Spirit, then returned a smile once more. He stood as Darkwings shouted, "All right, troops, time to pack it up! We leave for Talog in one hour. All armor and weapons should be fit for battle within that timeframe. Argantis! I want you to lead the first squadron into battle."

Tharek watched as Darkwings expertly divided up the army and assigned a commander to each squadron. Then he went rigid as she said, "Tharek, you'll lead the second and third squadrons." He thanked her with a slight bow and walked over to his assigned sqaudron, pretending not to notice the dirty, untrusting looks.
Drago arya and carena reached slivia with 2 hours after setting out they set out early due to the restlessness of their troops they reached the city just as the first rays of the sun started to rise

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Drago arya and carena reached slivia with 2 hours after setting out they set out early due to the restlessness of their troops they reached the city just as the first rays of the sun started to rise
Spirits army of dusk sat there and looked at her and the all roared and said “for elseguard m.”

Old January 25th, 2018, 09:14 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Spirits army of dusk sat there and looked at her and the all roared and said “for elseguard m.”
( @Equinox ) drago had the combined army stop within 100 yards of the city and he inspected it the walls rose to a massive 150 ft height and they were 60 feet thick and made of diamond in the whole 10k year history of the city it has not fallen in a siege even though the amount of attempts to conquer it was so many that history wasn't able to record every time. Drago growled as he sensed the amount of garrisoned troops the garrison was 25k strong vs his 35k combined army his plan for the wall was dangerous for it required him to use a vast amount of power in a way that would be hard to recover from "so be it" he thought to himself then started walking towards the walls the elven archers on top noticed him and sounded the alarm a second later a cloud of arrows flew out of the city towards him drago didn't even flinch as the arrows bounced off his armor his armor started glowing purple his eyes glowed with a fire of determination he started to quicken his pace until he was full on sprinting at the wall when he was within 20 yards he pulled back his fist and released a war cry arya and carena took up the cry the whole army follwing soon after and they started charging arya and carena leading the charge. Drago leaped at the wall when he was 5 yards from it and roared in dragon tongue "OBLIVION" his fist struck the wall with all the force he could muster for a second everything seemed to stop then without warning the wall exploded sending debris everywhere drago was flung back from the force he hit the ground on his back and tumbled a couple more yards when he finally stopped his pushed himself up ignoring the pain in his body and looked down at his armor to find a long crack that started at his right foot and wound all the way up to his helmet a red glow came from it he then looked up and saw his army charging into the massive breach he created the defenders inside scrambled to put up a defense but it was too late and the combined might of the army of sunrise and the army of victory fell onto them with war cries. Dragos sword materialized in his hand and he took a step forward then stumbled as pain shot up his left leg he healed it along with the other pains making his exhaustion even worse and then rushed into the city forging his way to the front lines he found arya and carena fighting side by side the female demon commander wielded a greatsword which she used to cut swaths into the enemy ranks killing multiple enemies with one swing while Arya unleashed a hail of bullets from her revolvers every shot hitting its target. Drago let out a battle roar as he leaped over the front 5 lines of his soldiers and slammed into the middle of the enemy ranks as soon as he landed he spun his sword arm extended and killed all the elves within arms reach beheading them the stood as spears turned and pointed at him he grinned and laughed feeling power return to him and realized his father was lending him power through their mental contact. As the elves charged him he brought his fist down onto the ground striking it hard enough to crack it and releasing a burst of energy that blew the elves back he then started cutting into their ranks his movements faster than the elves could react his magic too strong for them to deflect as his blasted swaths of them with fire ice rocks and energy the battle lasted well into the day it was mid afternoon by the time they pushed the elves back to the citadel a javelin suddenly shot at him he didn't have enough time to react but it suddenly exploded he turned to find Arya by his side she gave him a smile her armor covered in blood and he could tell she was exhausted but the light of battle gleamed fiercely in her eyes he smiled back then swung his sword over her he and sliced a elf attempting to stab her in the back at the same time she shot past him and killed a elf attempting to do the same to him they then continued fighting side by side towards the citadel

Old January 25th, 2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
( @Equinox ) drago had the combined army stop within 100 yards of the city and he inspected it the walls rose to a massive 150 ft height and they were 60 feet thick and made of diamond in the whole 10k year history of the city it has not fallen in a siege even though the amount of attempts to conquer it was so many that history wasn't able to record every time. Drago growled as he sensed the amount of garrisoned troops the garrison was 25k strong vs his 35k combined army his plan for the wall was dangerous for it required him to use a vast amount of power in a way that would be hard to recover from "so be it" he thought to himself then started walking towards the walls the elven archers on top noticed him and sounded the alarm a second later a cloud of arrows flew out of the city towards him drago didn't even flinch as the arrows bounced off his armor his armor started glowing purple his eyes glowed with a fire of determination he started to quicken his pace until he was full on sprinting at the wall when he was within 20 yards he pulled back his fist and released a war cry arya and carena took up the cry the whole army follwing soon after and they started charging arya and carena leading the charge. Drago leaped at the wall when he was 5 yards from it and roared in dragon tongue "OBLIVION" his fist struck the wall with all the force he could muster for a second everything seemed to stop then without warning the wall exploded sending debris everywhere drago was flung back from the force he hit the ground on his back and tumbled a couple more yards when he finally stopped his pushed himself up ignoring the pain in his body and looked down at his armor to find a long crack that started at his right foot and wound all the way up to his helmet a red glow came from it he then looked up and saw his army charging into the massive breach he created the defenders inside scrambled to put up a defense but it was too late and the combined might of the army of sunrise and the army of victory fell onto them with war cries. Dragos sword materialized in his hand and he took a step forward then stumbled as pain shot up his left leg he healed it along with the other pains making his exhaustion even worse and then rushed into the city forging his way to the front lines he found arya and carena fighting side by side the female demon commander wielded a greatsword which she used to cut swaths into the enemy ranks killing multiple enemies with one swing while Arya unleashed a hail of bullets from her revolvers every shot hitting its target. Drago let out a battle roar as he leaped over the front 5 lines of his soldiers and slammed into the middle of the enemy ranks as soon as he landed he spun his sword arm extended and killed all the elves within arms reach beheading them the stood as spears turned and pointed at him he grinned and laughed feeling power return to him and realized his father was lending him power through their mental contact. As the elves charged him he brought his fist down onto the ground striking it hard enough to crack it and releasing a burst of energy that blew the elves back he then started cutting into their ranks his movements faster than the elves could react his magic too strong for them to deflect as his blasted swaths of them with fire ice rocks and energy the battle lasted well into the day it was mid afternoon by the time they pushed the elves back to the citadel a javelin suddenly shot at him he didn't have enough time to react but it suddenly exploded he turned to find Arya by his side she gave him a smile her armor covered in blood and he could tell she was exhausted but the light of battle gleamed fiercely in her eyes he smiled back then swung his sword over her he and sliced a elf attempting to stab her in the back at the same time she shot past him and killed a elf attempting to do the same to him they then continued fighting side by side towards the citadel

Once spirits army got close to talog she let out a roar and in dragon tongue said something about launching fire at the wall and fire was flown.

Old January 25th, 2018, 02:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Once spirits army got close to talog she let out a roar and in dragon tongue said something about launching fire at the wall and fire was flown.
Darkwings landed next to Spirit, flames flickering around her nose.Tharek thumped down next to her, his squadron behind him.
Old January 25th, 2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:

Darkwings landed next to Spirit, flames flickering around her nose.Tharek thumped down next to her, his squadron behind him.
Spirit smiled as they lead their arms into tarlog. She let darkwings go first then she followed behind.

Old January 25th, 2018, 02:27 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Quote:

Drago arya and carena reached the citadel as the sun started to set cutting down the last elf that stood outside he walked up to the 40 ft iron doors he stood there staring at them until arya and carena joined him their combined behind them drago sensed the doors were protected with wards and he sensed a hundred or so elves on the other side pressing up against the door holding it closed drago smirked his eyes flashed red as he pulled back his fist and he roared in dragon tongue "POWER FIST" and striked the door it instantly broke off the hinges and flew inward killing many of the elves that were pushing it the rest charged him but were killed when he thrust his hand forward blasting them with an energy wave arya shot the elf lord before he could even move

Old January 25th, 2018, 03:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Drago arya and carena reached the citadel as the sun started to set cutting down the last elf that stood outside he walked up to the 40 ft iron doors he stood there staring at them until arya and carena joined him their combined behind them drago sensed the doors were protected with wards and he sensed a hundred or so elves on the other side pressing up against the door holding it closed drago smirked his eyes flashed red as he pulled back his fist and he roared in dragon tongue "POWER FIST" and striked the door it instantly broke off the hinges and flew inward killing many of the elves that were pushing it the rest charged him but were killed when he thrust his hand forward blasting them with an energy wave arya shot the elf lord before he could even move
The Lord of Shadows stared at the walls of the city. “Fall,” he said, and let loose a blast of shadow energy from his outstretched palm. The guards fell, and the Army of Shadows surged forward.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:

The Lord of Shadows stared at the walls of the city. “Fall,” he said, and let loose a blast of shadow energy from his outstretched palm. The guards fell, and the Army of Shadows surged forward.

Spirit followed behind with the army of dusk. They stormed the city leaving the dwarfs speachless and there was brawling all over the streets.