Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:53 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Siroga saw their reactions "peace i am no enemy not anymore" he said then 3 pairs of eyes boked out behind the throne and three kids nervously stepped into the open just as a blonde hair women with brown eyes entered the room the woman stopped in shock "m m m my son" she stammered then walked up to him looking into his eyes she smiled and laughed "your safe your actually safe" she said hugging him then stepped back an examined him "what a handsome man you have become oh im sorry i had to send your spirit away before you were even born" she said then looked at siroga who had shifted into his human form a middle age burly man with black hair and the same eyes as drago "this can't be right neither of you are dragons" drago finally managed to say siroga and his mother laughed then both shifted to dragon form his mother was a magnificent ice dragon while his father to his absolute astonishment was an all elemental which made sense why he was able to be a leviathan siroga walked up to him "this is your mother as you now know and her name is freya and those 3 are you younger siblings vilik, charus, and your little sister varixa" he said drago looked at his siblings who now gaped at him with amazement then drago turned his gaze back to his father "this" he said gesturing at Arya "is my love Arya and you already know my friends" he said siroga nodded then turned his attention to arya and bowed "it is a pleasure to meet you arya im glad you have been able to make my son happy and hope you will continue to do so you are the best women to be with him and you have my blessing welcome to the family" he said arya lost for words merely returned the bow

Spirit had appeared with them as her wolf form to start with. She looked at them in shock.... she wished she could find her family. But she sat there watching and then shifted to her dragon form which was fire and life

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:00 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Siroga saw their reactions "peace i am no enemy not anymore" he said then 3 pairs of eyes boked out behind the throne and three kids nervously stepped into the open just as a blonde hair women with brown eyes entered the room the woman stopped in shock "m m m my son" she stammered then walked up to him looking into his eyes she smiled and laughed "your safe your actually safe" she said hugging him then stepped back an examined him "what a handsome man you have become oh im sorry i had to send your spirit away before you were even born" she said then looked at siroga who had shifted into his human form a middle age burly man with black hair and the same eyes as drago "this can't be right neither of you are dragons" drago finally managed to say siroga and his mother laughed then both shifted to dragon form his mother was a magnificent ice dragon while his father to his absolute astonishment was an all elemental which made sense why he was able to be a leviathan siroga walked up to him "this is your mother as you now know and her name is freya and those 3 are you younger siblings vilik, charus, and your little sister varixa" he said drago looked at his siblings who now gaped at him with amazement then drago turned his gaze back to his father "this" he said gesturing at Arya "is my love Arya and you already know my friends" he said siroga nodded then turned his attention to arya and bowed "it is a pleasure to meet you arya im glad you have been able to make my son happy and hope you will continue to do so you are the best women to be with him and you have my blessing welcome to the family" he said arya lost for words merely returned the bow
He let his spine slay flat and stared in amazement as Drago’s parents shifted. Overcome by the shock he collapsed against Darkwings, his mind whirling. He’s known Claw was an all elemental, but to have two...? It was impossible! He stared up at Siroga. “You seem familiar, but I don’t know where I’ve seen you,” he croaked.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:26 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

9(Sire won't let me reply @Equinox @Silverfur & Co with more than 2 sentences) siroga also revealed a massive city under the mountain telling them that there were 6 others and made up his kingdom of thorik which he was king and drago the eldest prince to which drago asked how many citizens does he have he replied 5 million with a 1m strong army

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 23rd, 2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
9(Sire won't let me reply @Equinox @Silverfur & Co with more than 2 sentences) siroga also revealed a massive city under the mountain telling them that there were 6 others and made up his kingdom of thorik which he was king and drago the eldest prince to which drago asked how many citizens does he have he replied 5 million with a 1m strong army

Spirit sat there looking at them and then didn’t say very much to them. She will not be there and looked down on her own.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:10 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit sat there looking at them and then didn’t say very much to them. She will not be there and looked down on her own.
Siroga turned to her and bowed to her "hello queen of elsguard forgive my rudeness for not adressing you sooner and i beg for your forgiveness for all the pain i have caused you when i was your enemy" he said bowing onto one knee he had spoken honestly and sincerely "if need be i will lend my help to elsguard i here that all of the other kingdoms have turned on elsguard which angers me because when i dissapeared after my kingdom was destroyed i came here with 5k followers and we built the 6 cities in the mountains and at first i vowed to get revenge then i meditated on my actions leading up to my retreat here and realized elsguard needed to survive so just say the word and thorik will stand by elsguard and lend the support of all of our forces to help you win this war" he said drago felt a huge rush of pride for his father and looked expectantly at spirit ( @Equinox how's that for a big reveal)

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 23rd, 2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Siroga turned to her and bowed to her "hello queen of elsguard forgive my rudeness for not adressing you sooner and i beg for your forgiveness for all the pain i have caused you when i was your enemy" he said bowing onto one knee he had spoken honestly and sincerely "if need be i will lend my help to elsguard i here that all of the other kingdoms have turned on elsguard which angers me because when i dissapeared after my kingdom was destroyed i came here with 5k followers and we built the 6 cities in the mountains and at first i vowed to get revenge then i meditated on my actions leading up to my retreat here and realized elsguard needed to survive so just say the word and thorik will stand by elsguard and lend the support of all of our forces to help you win this war" he said drago felt a huge rush of pride for his father and looked expectantly at spirit ( @Equinox how's that for a big reveal)
"Hello there, it is okay. You are forgiven i am not expecting it to happen again." *She smiled and bowed to him and looked at him. She felt that he knew something that she didnt but smiled none the less.* " I am glad that you guys will be helping elseguard." *she said smiling at him. Her blue eyes watched him. She did not know if they knew her mother or not but she kept silent.*

Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:27 PM
roar

Quote:
"Um, excuse me. Sir?" Tharek stood up and strightened out his wings with a snap. He held his head high, feeling as if he should bow but not really wanting to. "Have we seen each other lately? You look familiar. My name is Tharek."
Old January 23rd, 2018, 02:46 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Hello there, it is okay. You are forgiven i am not expecting it to happen again." *She smiled and bowed to him and looked at him. She felt that he knew something that she didnt but smiled none the less.* " I am glad that you guys will be helping elseguard." *she said smiling at him. Her blue eyes watched him. She did not know if they knew her mother or not but she kept silent.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Um, excuse me. Sir?" Tharek stood up and strightened out his wings with a snap. He held his head high, feeling as if he should bow but not really wanting to. "Have we seen each other lately? You look familiar. My name is Tharek."
"Did you not just hear me tharek i said that i am siroga i used to be king of the leviathan kingdom until claw destroyed it" siroga said "i may have made him hit his head during a fight we just had outside of taren" drago said to siroga understanding spread across sirogas face "ah i see" he said then turned to spirit "i can tell you have many questions on your mind come on now you can ask me anything and i will answer to the best of my abilities" he said

Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:24 PM
roar

Quote:
"Did you not just hear me tharek i said that i am siroga i used to be king of the leviathan kingdom until claw destroyed it" siroga said "i may have made him hit his head during a fight we just had outside of taren" drago said to siroga understanding spread across sirogas face "ah i see" he said then turned to spirit "i can tell you have many questions on your mind come on now you can ask me anything and i will answer to the best of my abilities" he said
"Oh. Sorry." He ducked his head, embarrassed, and then looked up again. He shook his head. "Leviathan... still not enough... he murmured under his breath.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Oh. Sorry." He ducked his head, embarrassed, and then looked up again. He shook his head. "Leviathan... still not enough... he murmured under his breath.
*Spirit looked at the dragon that had bowed to her but she didnt say a word bout wandering how he knew.*