Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old April 29th, 2017, 08:50 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
@Myik

Flamescar glanced back toward Larkcry. "I'll be a minute, ok?" he called. "Don't wait for me." The former DS tom waited until his friend had nodded before jumping into the thick undergrowth. "I need to find her... and Pastelle... I have to say goodbye... I never did," he muttered to himself. The one-eyed cat sighed. "I swear to Starclan, if I get caught-" He cut himself off. Woah, had he really just sworN to the spirit cats he never believed in?
Shadow headed into the trees, picking up leaves. Her muzzle full when she came upon Slash. Her paused, she wasn't the same. He smelled different, she stared at him, unable to move. Her eyes watered, Shadow could barely breath. I thought you were dead! You never came back! Were have you been? Why didn't you say bye?! These thoughts were ready to burst, but before she could ask any questions, she felt a leap of joy. "Slash!" She yelled, dropping the leaves as she ran over. She nuzzled his cheek, seeing his eye. "Remember that?" She purred.
Old April 29th, 2017, 12:35 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Shadow headed into the trees, picking up leaves. Her muzzle full when she came upon Slash. Her paused, she wasn't the same. He smelled different, she stared at him, unable to move. Her eyes watered, Shadow could barely breath. I thought you were dead! You never came back! Were have you been? Why didn't you say bye?! These thoughts were ready to burst, but before she could ask any questions, she felt a leap of joy. "Slash!" She yelled, dropping the leaves as she ran over. She nuzzled his cheek, seeing his eye. "Remember that?" She purred.
He stopped when he saw Shadow staring at him. "Sh-" Before he could speak, she was running towards him, purring. "H-hey, Shadow," he said. "Long time no see, huh?" He smiled a bit, something new since he had joined Windclan.

"Yeah, I remember," he mewed in answer to her question. "You were the one who treated it, remember?" A sudden thorn poked his heart. "Shadow, I'm so sorry I didn't say goodbye. It was so sudden, and... and then I couldn't take living here anymore... and.. and..." Tears welled in his eyes. When he was in the DS, he would have NEVER showed any kind of sign that he was about to cry. Now, he didn't care. He pushed his muzzle into her fur, tears leaving marks on his cheeks. "I'm so sorry, Shadow," he whispered.
Old April 29th, 2017, 03:28 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
He stopped when he saw Shadow staring at him. "Sh-" Before he could speak, she was running towards him, purring. "H-hey, Shadow," he said. "Long time no see, huh?" He smiled a bit, something new since he had joined Windclan.

"Yeah, I remember," he mewed in answer to her question. "You were the one who treated it, remember?" A sudden thorn poked his heart. "Shadow, I'm so sorry I didn't say goodbye. It was so sudden, and... and then I couldn't take living here anymore... and.. and..." Tears welled in his eyes. When he was in the DS, he would have NEVER showed any kind of sign that he was about to cry. Now, he didn't care. He pushed his muzzle into her fur, tears leaving marks on his cheeks. "I'm so sorry, Shadow," he whispered.
Her ears flicked up in alarm. "Its okay, your back now right? You can get back to the DS." She mewed, flicking her ear. "You can stay in my den, and get some prey. You seem a little skinny.." Shadow mewed.
Old April 29th, 2017, 03:46 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Her ears flicked up in alarm. "Its okay, your back now right? You can get back to the DS." She mewed, flicking her ear. "You can stay in my den, and get some prey. You seem a little skinny.." Shadow mewed.
"Shadow, I-" He stopped. "I can't go back. I'm not a DS cat anymore." He stepped away from her. "I'm Windclan now. I'm Flamescar, not Slash." He blinked his one eye sadly. "I'm sorry, Shadow, but I can't go back. I'm respected in Windclan, more than I ever was here. I have real friends, not just followers."

Flamescar looked away quickly, not wanting to see the expression on her face. The tears had stopped, but his throat was burning, his eyes yearning to spill more tears.
Old May 1st, 2017, 04:19 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
"Needle!" He snarled. "There is nothing here! " He growled. His claws dug into the ground. "Stop acting like a kit and do something useful instead of laying here!" He snapped.
What is wrong with Needle? He needs to stop.
Death looked back at him; Tears fell from his eyes. "Needle... Please stop. Y-your scaring me." He said.
At the sound of Death's frightened and sad meows, Needle stopped abruptly and his body went limp as if dead. His terrified green eyes became clear once again and his body jerked in alarm as if coming out of a daze. "Wha.. What happened. Where am I?!" He yowled, his body shaking and tears spilling from his eyes as he tried to push away the horrors that were clawing at the edges of his mind. Heaving in rapid breaths trying to calm down his racing heart that pounded like thunder in his chest. He looked to see his mate with tears in his eyes and a horribly confused and concerned look on his face. "Oh, Death... I'm so, so sorry."

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; May 1st, 2017 at 04:36 AM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:03 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Bump for @Sweet Skittles
Old May 2nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The siberian she-cat used the claws of one paw to entertain herself by clawing at the hard soil. Why was it that everything here seemed to be so hard? It really did send shivers down her spine when she stepped out here. Out here in the territory, Tundra was quite sure that she was alone. There was probably a cat somewhere else in the territory, but she was pretty sure that the area she was in was quiet.
A sudden voice broke through her thoughts and she froze. It was a voice that she recognized way too well. Stiffly, she turned around to face the gaze of Hannibal.
"U-Uh y-yes," Tundra replied quietly, her voice quivering. Fear reflected in her yellow-green hues and she desperately tried to push it all back. It was a weak attempt though and the siberian could do nothing to prevent the cautiousness and fear that flooded around her.
Their last meeting hadn't gone very well. Tundra had already known who he was and with only a few words he had caused an immense amount of fear to flow through him. The fighter knew what Hannibal was capable of and she had never been able to take it in very well. No matter how hard she tried, Tundra would never be able to hide her fear of the intimidating cat. He was a cat that she didn't want to ever get on the bad side of.
The fighter was almost certain that the eerie cat enjoyed tugging at her brain. That was probably what his plan at been from the moment he had met her. As much as she hated to say it, or even think it, he was succeeding well. There was little that Tundra could do about it. It wasn't like she could just ask Hannibal to stop talking to her. That would be awkward for her and she probably wouldn't be able to live long enough to hear his response.
Hannibal just seemed to be able to increase how much she hated talking. She was socially awkward and the large tom didn't make it any better for her. The fighter could only do her best to meet the gaze of Hannibal. But it was much harder than it seemed.
Hannibal loved the territory, he took walks in it nearly daily, he enjoyed the atmosphere it gave off, the dim feeling of being alone, the darkness and solemnity of it. It was sobering and refreshing. He was allowed to do as he pleased out here, no one to watch him, and if they happened to try, he'd most likely know. Hannibal knew that some cats hated him, it was something to expect after killing cats for many many moons, you were bound to kill a cat that some other truly cared about. Some cats likely wanted to end him, wanted the glory of killing such an infamous cat, he wasn't an idiot and knew to keep his guard up regardless of how certain he was of his safety. There was a reason behind him living to such a ripe age.
But I digress, right now, he was interested in 'catching up' with dear old Tundra, approaching her as politely as he would with most cats, even feigning a smile for her.
When the she-cat turned around, fear was as stark on her face as her pelt was against the gloomy atmosphere, it was such a common emotion that others expressed around him that he was used to it. It was an interesting one, one of the emotions he liked to study more than others, and it sometimes gave him the closest thing to satisfaction as he was capable of feeling. But his face remained holding that polite almost friendly look there, a smile present on his lips and his eyes calm as he looked right back into hers.
"And what a shame that is, I quite enjoyed out last chit-chat. I do hope you enjoyed our last talk as well." His head seemed to tilt slightly as if expecting her to confirm this or answer it in some sort of way, a polite gesture.
Hannibal would give a slight pause before resuming a normal position of sitting, head no longer tilted to the side, his back straight and ears erect, focused in her direction, tail curling neatly around his paws.
"What brings you out into the territory on such a day? All alone too hm?"
Now this would be interesting, he enjoyed pointing out the fact that she was alone, and by enjoyed I say it very loosely. He was more interested in how she would react and whether she had already realized that she was alone with him. Now that they were alone he could pick at that brain a bit more, there would be no cats to stop him and if he happened to decide to just end her? He could do it without any cat noticing. Not saying that he planned on doing that, but some things just aren't planned for.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 2nd, 2017, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Black Cat @Sweet Skittles
@Slash-GNR
Frost walked out into the Territory though he knew he wasn't alone there were other cats nearby, some even worse than him, but that didn't matter to him at all, he had finally found sometime to break away from the others and met with his "friends" they weren't really his friends and he often regarded them as pawns. However around here it's good for a cat like him to have "friends" like his especially since the phrase "there's always a bigger fish" was extremely accurate in the Syndicate, not to say Frost isn't a big fish he definitely is, but there are bigger.

Like the one cannibalistic cat in the group, Frost had never particularly liked him, but he respected him, the guy practically demanded it. Either way Frost could tell he was close and he didn't want to bump into him at all so he took a detour until he reached his clearing where he sat down and awaited his followers.

Frost's theme song:https://youtu.be/qyxrpmD5cq0

Last edited by Blackout; May 2nd, 2017 at 08:10 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
@Black Cat @Sweet Skittles
@Slash-GNR
Frost walked out into the Territory though he knew he wasn't alone there were other cats nearby, some even worse than him, but that didn't matter to him at all, he had finally found sometime to break away from the others and met with his "friends" they weren't really his friends and he often regarded them as pawns. However around here it's good for a cat like him to have "friends" like his especially since the phrase "there's always a bigger fish" was extremely accurate in the Syndicate, not to say Frost isn't a big fish he definitely is, but there are bigger.

Like the one cannibalistic cat in the group, Frost had never particularly liked him, but he respected him, the guy practically demanded it. Either way Frost could tell he was close and he didn't want to bump into him at all so he took a detour until he reached his clearing where he sat down and awaited his followers.
Berry padded out after Frost, smiling at her friend.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
At the sound of Death's frightened and sad meows, Needle stopped abruptly and his body went limp as if dead. His terrified green eyes became clear once again and his body jerked in alarm as if coming out of a daze. "Wha.. What happened. Where am I?!" He yowled, his body shaking and tears spilling from his eyes as he tried to push away the horrors that were clawing at the edges of his mind. Heaving in rapid breaths trying to calm down his racing heart that pounded like thunder in his chest. He looked to see his mate with tears in his eyes and a horribly confused and concerned look on his face. "Oh, Death... I'm so, so sorry."
Death licked his face. "Its OK. Do you want to take the kit back?" He asked.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!