Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:10 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM

Old October 18th, 2023, 02:34 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Sleekfur was could barely hear, see, breathe, think. He heard some faint words about water, and he obediently opened his mouth a little bit, just enough for the water to slip through. And once it did, oh, it was amazing. It was the most spectacular thing he had ever experienced. He could see colors again, his brain started working, and he finally felt like the sandpaper in his throat was fading away. However, soon there was none left, and he could tell that the dryness was returning. And, now that he had energy again, albeit very little, his stomach growled loudly. He turned to Tansypaw. "Please...can I get some food and water...I'm starving." It could be heard in his voice that he felt better, but it still was a little scratchy. He noticed Falconfeather leaving for Cherryswirl, and he closed his eyes, breathing a sigh of relief. Good, he thought. She needs to heal just as much as I do.

@Dust @els @pumpkinbubble. @spookywynds
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 18th, 2023, 03:08 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"I'm back~!" She called in a tired, though sing-songy voice. Slowly, Cherryswirl limped her way into the den - alone though. Gingerstar hadn't come with her when she left, but he must have had other things to do. Stars, she would have cared more if she wasn't so tired! The ginger feline settled down into one of the free nests, golden eyes glancing over to the (from what she could see) now taken care of forms of Bluefang and Sleekfur. A relieved sigh escaped her maw, and though the scent of blood still clung heavy to the air, she was definitely feeling more relaxed.

"Gingerstar didn't come with me, Falcon." Cherry mewed aloud as her eyes wandered around the den, taking in her terrific - and definitely not cause of mother nature's - handiwork. She slowly began to groom the dried blood and dirt from her fur. To be honest, now that she had begun to rest, her body was horribly stingy and achy. Cherryswirl winced under her breath, leaning away from the laceration she had been licking. The dried blood now gone, a small batch of fresh blood seemed to replace it - though at a much slower pace. That was a good sign! Aside from the tiredness in her bones dragging her to sleep, she was patiently waiting for was a lovely healer to attend her!

[ @els - Falconfeather | @spookywynds - Tansypaw ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 18th, 2023, 03:17 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"I'm back~!" She called in a tired, though sing-songy voice. Slowly, Cherryswirl limped her way into the den - alone though. Gingerstar hadn't come with her when she left, but he must have had other things to do. Stars, she would have cared more if she wasn't so tired! The ginger feline settled down into one of the free nests, golden eyes glancing over to the (from what she could see) now taken care of forms of Bluefang and Sleekfur. A relieved sigh escaped her maw, and though the scent of blood still clung heavy to the air, she was definitely feeling more relaxed.

"Gingerstar didn't come with me, Falcon." Cherry mewed aloud as her eyes wandered around the den, taking in her terrific - and definitely not cause of mother nature's - handiwork. She slowly began to groom the dried blood and dirt from her fur. To be honest, now that she had begun to rest, her body was horribly stingy and achy. Cherryswirl winced under her breath, leaning away from the laceration she had been licking. The dried blood now gone, a small batch of fresh blood seemed to replace it - though at a much slower pace. That was a good sign! Aside from the tiredness in her bones dragging her to sleep, she was patiently waiting for was a lovely healer to attend her!

[ @els - Falconfeather | @spookywynds - Tansypaw ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Sleekfur was could barely hear, see, breathe, think. He heard some faint words about water, and he obediently opened his mouth a little bit, just enough for the water to slip through. And once it did, oh, it was amazing. It was the most spectacular thing he had ever experienced. He could see colors again, his brain started working, and he finally felt like the sandpaper in his throat was fading away. However, soon there was none left, and he could tell that the dryness was returning. And, now that he had energy again, albeit very little, his stomach growled loudly. He turned to Tansypaw. "Please...can I get some food and water...I'm starving." It could be heard in his voice that he felt better, but it still was a little scratchy. He noticed Falconfeather leaving for Cherryswirl, and he closed his eyes, breathing a sigh of relief. Good, he thought. She needs to heal just as much as I do.

@Dust @els @pumpkinbubble. @spookywynds

Ah, speak of the devil. He grinned widely at Cherryswirl as his old friend wobbled her way tiredly in the den and gently settling herself in an empty nest. Falconfeather could tell she was tired, and hurt, and wanted to sleep, but he had to see to her wounds first. He frowned slightly at the mention of Gingerstar not returning with Cherry, but instead turned towards his new patient, thankful she wasn't in such a bad shape as her clanmates previously were. He hobbled over to the ginger feline and looked over her paw and cheek carefully, frowning at the bites. 'It's not too terrible, but defienetly will need marigold. Keep licking that while I get the stuff I need."

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 18th, 2023, 05:48 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1]
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw supposed it was time to come here and get her semi-healed wounds rechecked. Especially since the clan now had medicine cats around that knew a bit more. She appreciated Sedge doing their best with what supplies he had but now the professionals were here(in her mind). "Hello, hello!" she called once she poked her head into the medicine den, man it sure smelled like plants in here. Grass-green eyes swept the den looking for the recently promoted cats. "I'm here for a check-up!" she sang, this was her first time being in here, was weird to her.

@els @spookywynds

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old October 18th, 2023, 06:35 PM
Mama Dust

Cherryswirl raised a brow, a wicked smile flashing across her tired features as she took a moment to stop her licking and look at Falconfeather. The air of playfulness she usually had about her resurfaced easily,

"Awww, here I was hoping I'd be so beaten up that I would get to spend moon upon moon cooped up in here annoying the pelt off you!" She chortled, craning her neck to begin licking at her wounds once again. Wincing as they stung once more, her exhaustion washed over her again - it felt like she was in the middle of a river - water flowing fast past her body. Was she nauseous? Stars, hopefully that would pass. Though, golden eyes glanced upwards as she watched Falconfeather head off to retrieve said marigold.

"Falcon," Cherryswirl called between licks, slowly progressing down her body, "Are Bluefang and Sleekfur alright? They aren't..." She stopped, eyeing both of them carefully as her heart dropped, "-dead, right?" That would be a bit macabre, not to mention the sheer amount of guilt and anger she would be feeling. Star above... If they ended up dying due to that mouse-brain's - Sootpelt - negligence to her clanmates... Cherry didn't really know what she would do. Scold her? Cry? Wasn't really her place, was it?

[ @els - Falconfeather ]

Old October 19th, 2023, 06:46 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1]
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Springpaw supposed it was time to come here and get her semi-healed wounds rechecked. Especially since the clan now had medicine cats around that knew a bit more. She appreciated Sedge doing their best with what supplies he had but now the professionals were here(in her mind). "Hello, hello!" she called once she poked her head into the medicine den, man it sure smelled like plants in here. Grass-green eyes swept the den looking for the recently promoted cats. "I'm here for a check-up!" she sang, this was her first time being in here, was weird to her.

@els @spookywynds

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
The joyful, sing-song voice of Springpaw reached Falcon's ears instantly, he was up rather early this morning because he had to do a quick inventory check for his trip later. "C'mon in, have a seat somewhere," He locked eyes with the torbie apprentice and grinned lightly at her, he could smell the faint scent of an old wound on her, and figured that's what she was here for. "Did Sedge patch you up from the battle? It smells old, even from here."

Quote:
Cherryswirl raised a brow, a wicked smile flashing across her tired features as she took a moment to stop her licking and look at Falconfeather. The air of playfulness she usually had about her resurfaced easily,

"Awww, here I was hoping I'd be so beaten up that I would get to spend moon upon moon cooped up in here annoying the pelt off you!" She chortled, craning her neck to begin licking at her wounds once again. Wincing as they stung once more, her exhaustion washed over her again - it felt like she was in the middle of a river - water flowing fast past her body. Was she nauseous? Stars, hopefully that would pass. Though, golden eyes glanced upwards as she watched Falconfeather head off to retrieve said marigold.

"Falcon," Cherryswirl called between licks, slowly progressing down her body, "Are Bluefang and Sleekfur alright? They aren't..." She stopped, eyeing both of them carefully as her heart dropped, "-dead, right?" That would be a bit macabre, not to mention the sheer amount of guilt and anger she would be feeling. Star above... If they ended up dying due to that mouse-brain's - Sootpelt - negligence to her clanmates... Cherry didn't really know what she would do. Scold her? Cry? Wasn't really her place, was it?

[ @els - Falconfeather ]
"And annoy the pelt off of me? I'on think so there, hon." He scoffed, coming back with a couple of heads of marigold and a small thing of cobwebs. A snort of amusement came from Falconfeather as his friend asked about Bluefang and Sleekfur, finding comedy in her concern for the two.

"They'll be fine, me and Tansypaw did the best we could. I had to amputate Sleekfur's paw because the fox attack had completely rendered it useless. Bluefang is fine, just lost a bit of blood but with a little rest here for a while he'll be fine." He reassured her, smiling softly.

Concerning rippled through his body as he watched her wince in pain once more, and he could practically feel how tired and exhausted she was. Sleep and a little rest would fix that, he assured himself. Chewing the marigold into a soft pulp, he spat it on his hand and smeared in gingerly into Cherryswirl's lacerated paw and some on her cheek. Once he was pleased with his result, the healer wrapped her paw up in cobwebs and then wrapped that in a couple of large, wide-body leaves.

Looking up at her with pride in his green eyes, he nodded at the ginger warrior. "Should be good now, just be careful on it. Tell Larkwing you're off of patrol and most Clan duties, unless you just want to annoy me to death and get infect your paw. Other than that you're free from my torture."

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; October 19th, 2023 at 06:46 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 07:14 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Habit / shrike’kit
The small kitten paused as his eyes trailed up the large cat before him, green eyes searching for any signs of aggression but instead found kindness and curiosity. Blinking in surprise he scooted closer to the fluffy cat for warmth before speaking. Habit. he mewed. My name it habit, I don’t know why though. I faintly remember having another name but I’m not quite sure what it was anymore. hairless tail wrapped around himself as he eyed falconfeather. Curiosity getting the better of him he hesitantly reached a paw out and poked the cat. Brows furrowing in concern when he realized the cat before him was real and not fake like most of them are.

Sir..what are you? You don’t smell like a rogue you smell of herbs. Just like Toby. his nose wrinkled at the sharp smell of herbs and other items. Also…what’s with all the noise out there? Why does it smell like a ton more cats are out there? he didn’t like the thought of so many cats that could attack him at any moment let alone make fun of how he looked. For one thing he couldn’t help but have little fur. Secondly it was probably due to his excessive scratching out of nervousness that he lost some fur to begin with. Then there was the fire that left burn marks on his tiny body.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 20th, 2023 at 09:52 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:51 PM
Mama Dust

Cherryswirl behaved as the medicine cat slathered the - disgusting - marigold pulp onto her paw and cheek. Nose crinkled up and pelt rippling with displeasure, she almost didn't hear as Falcon explained - WOAH! WAIT A MINUTE?! "Amputate?!" She shout-whispered. Her head jolted to stare at the tom-cat in disbelief, ears pinned nearly all the way back as a mixture of grief, anger, and the like churned in her already nauseous belly. As quickly as she had the outburst, she settled back down - golden eyes staring at the ground between her own two paws. Her own two intact paws... Stars. That could have been her. Cherry glanced to her injured paw. She could have.. could have lost her paw. Sleekfur had already been standoff-ish when Cherry originally offered to help him during his recovery.. but now? Would he be ok? Would he adjust properly? Would he have wanted that? Her own pain seemed to pale in comparison to his. Did she not fight hard enough? Did she waste too much time faffing around with Sootpelt? Could she have prevented this? Or... was this a sick retaliation from Sleekfur's absolute slaughter of the foxes? She swallowed heavy, her mind swirling with doubt. Turning her gaze upwards to Falconfeather and forcing a smile,

"Thanks Falcon. Feeling better already," Her tone was forced, like each word hurt to say. It was clear something was on her mind. "Off patrol? What am I - an elder? I'll-" She sucked in a sharp breath, "I'll go rest up and let Larkwing know, don't worry." Giving her old friend a gentle press of her nose to his pelt, she hobbled over - as the material wrapped around her paw felt strange and foreign - to Sleekfur, giving the same friendly affection, then Bluefang as well. She had some serious thinking to do.

"Stay outta trouble Falc." She called before disappearing from the medicine den.

[ @els - Falconfeather ]

Old October 20th, 2023, 10:57 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post

Habit / shrike’kit
The small kitten paused as his eyes trailed up the large cat before him, green eyes searching for any signs of aggression but instead found kindness and curiosity. Blinking in surprise he scooted closer to the fluffy cat for warmth before speaking. Habit. he mewed. My name it habit, I don’t know why though. I faintly remember having another name but I’m not quite sure what it was anymore. hairless tail wrapped around himself as he eyed falconfeather. Curiosity getting the better of him he hesitantly reached a paw out and poked the cat. Brows furrowing in concern when he realized the day before him was real and not fake like most of them are.

Sir..what are you? You don’t smell like a rogue you smell of herbs. Just like Toby. his nose wrinkled at the sharp smell of herbs and other items. Also…what’s with all the noise out there? Why does it smell like a ton more cats are out there? he didn’t like the thought of so many cats that could attack him at any moment let alone make fun of how he looked. For one thing he couldn’t help but have little fur. Secondly it was probably due to his excessive scratching out of nervousness that he lost some fur to begin with. Then there was the fire that left burn marks on his tiny body.
".. Habit .." Falconfeather repeated, tail wrapping around his paws. If the scrawny thing was joining RiverClan he would need a new name, he mulled over it in his head quietly as the healer listened to the patchy-furred kitten mumble on about having another name and other things, and then the little on hesitantly reached out a paw and poked Falconfeather gingerly in the leg, causing the healer to snort in amusement at the little cat's oddiness and facial expression after he did so. "Why are you poking me, Habit? Thinking I'm not real or something? I'm an Clan cat, the healer of the clan. Have ever heard of the clans here out by the ocean, or well, the coast? RiverClan, WindClan, ThunderClan, and ShadowClan? Well, that's us.

"That's the rest of the clan,"
He pointed with his paw outside of the den, where the hustle and bustle of the Clan's daily life duties went about. "You're here, in RiverClan. This is the medicine den, where I heal sick cats and other things, because I know about herbs and diseases. I also sometimes get messages from our ancestors, whom we call StarClan."

Quote:
Cherryswirl behaved as the medicine cat slathered the - disgusting - marigold pulp onto her paw and cheek. Nose crinkled up and pelt rippling with displeasure, she almost didn't hear as Falcon explained - WOAH! WAIT A MINUTE?! "Amputate?!" She shout-whispered. Her head jolted to stare at the tom-cat in disbelief, ears pinned nearly all the way back as a mixture of grief, anger, and the like churned in her already nauseous belly. As quickly as she had the outburst, she settled back down - golden eyes staring at the ground between her own two paws. Her own two intact paws... Stars. That could have been her. Cherry glanced to her injured paw. She could have.. could have lost her paw. Sleekfur had already been standoff-ish when Cherry originally offered to help him during his recovery.. but now? Would he be ok? Would he adjust properly? Would he have wanted that? Her own pain seemed to pale in comparison to his. Did she not fight hard enough? Did she waste too much time faffing around with Sootpelt? Could she have prevented this? Or... was this a sick retaliation from Sleekfur's absolute slaughter of the foxes? She swallowed heavy, her mind swirling with doubt. Turning her gaze upwards to Falconfeather and forcing a smile,

"Thanks Falcon. Feeling better already," Her tone was forced, like each word hurt to say. It was clear something was on her mind. "Off patrol? What am I - an elder? I'll-" She sucked in a sharp breath, "I'll go rest up and let Larkwing know, don't worry." Giving her old friend a gentle press of her nose to his pelt, she hobbled over - as the material wrapped around her paw felt strange and foreign - to Sleekfur, giving the same friendly affection, then Bluefang as well. She had some serious thinking to do.

"Stay outta trouble Falc." She called before disappearing from the medicine den.

[ @els - Falconfeather ]
He snorted at Cherryswirl's exclamation, sweeping his tail around his paws. "Yes, Cher, amputate, he'll be fine," Jeez, she was so worrisome sometimes. He stiffened once he heard the 'happy' tone of her once more, this time he could hear it was much more forced than just normal. Sighing softly, he waved her goodbye as she pressed her muzzle to his cheek, wishing him goodbye. 'I will, Cher." He watched her leaving, muttering to himself about how that could've gone better.

[ all done hehe !! ]

character hoard

Last edited by elswhere; October 20th, 2023 at 10:57 AM.
Old October 20th, 2023, 01:39 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks:
37/100

---

It's a bit frustrating when Falconfeather ignores Sleekfur's weak cry for more food and water. Actually, it makes her tail flick in irritation. Offering a concerned look to the weak tom, she nods to him, and heads out of the medicine cat den to get him something to eat. Eyes scan over the prey pile, trying to decide what would be best and easiest to eat... A plump looking fish would probably be the way to go, as long as she cuts off pieces for him to eat. Right now he probably wouldn't be able to eat around bones. Picking up the nicest looking fish from the pile, she trots back into the den and over to Sleekfur.

Setting the fish down, she smiles a small, sad smile before using her claws to begin digging into that fish. Carefully, extended claws scratch the layer of scales from the fish's skin so she can get at the meat inside. The scent makes her hungry-- when was the last time she had eaten?-- but she shoves the hunger down and begins to tear up pieces of meat from the thin bones. Once a few chunks have been seperated, she licks at her paws, savoring the taste on her fur.

"There-- Start with that, I'll get you some more water."

Back to the small stream in the midst of the den, she scans for something bigger to hold water in... Aha! A shell! That would be perfect! Picking the shell up from it's spot, she dips it into the water to fill the space with water, and then makes her way back over to Sleekfur to set it beside his meal.

sleekfur | @spooky sleek.
#tansypost

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !