Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2020, 05:12 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

[ @Mumble @Beau ]

-----Sheeppaw----

His move had worked. His move had worked! Sheeppaw let go of the ShadowClanner's leg as he fell, and let out a triumphant "HA HA!" at his victory. Big mistake. The leg he'd just been biting on suddenly flew out and cracked him in the jaw. The kick sent him flying backward into the dirt, and the taste of blood filled his mouth. He must have bitten his tongue.
He sat up and spat out a globule of scarlet into the soil before rushing back to Stormstrike, and immediately tried to pounce on Antlerfluff's back to keep the tom in place on the ground. If he managed to get up it would probably be very, very bad.

--------
[ @Rainquail ]

----Goosefury----

Cruel triumph sparked in his eye as a piece of Whiskernose's ear was left in his teeth, which he spat out to the side. It wasn't the tom's throat, but even so, that would have to hurt regardless. As the tom went down, Goosefury, reared again and then tried to slam his paws down on Whiskernose's chest and rake through the fur and flesh with his claws.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:13 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

She was disappointed she didn't get to crush the delicate cat, but she'd take whatever victory she could. She instead jumped to land on top of her, to squish her under her weight and sink her claws to the ground to prevent her from escaping.
Regardless of her success in pinning her, the bite sank almost exactly where Foxbite had ripped into her leg, she remembered how he ate what ripped away as if it was a delicacy. With a surge of panic, she shrieked, lungs rattling at the force of her scream and in a rage, turned her head and tried to sink her teeth into her throat, to rip her stupid windpipe to shreds and let her choke of her own blood.
She cared nothing of the apprentice that turned against her as well. She wanted blood. The blood of the rat that dared bite where Foxbite had.

@SorrelFang
Rosebriar spat at her and gasped as the air was crushed out of her. But she was better than that. She might be small, but she was also tough. Hearing the she-cat scream, she tried to turn herself around and found teeth snapping right by her throat. With a gasp, she instantly sliced her claws at the snapping jaws, hoping to maybe leave some scores across her face, muzzle, ears, maybe even the throat... right now, she was on the defense, and she had to defend herself from this brutal cat.
@SorrelFang

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 4th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:13 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gullpaw fell down again, but didn’t cry,” No one loves you are even cares about you. If I killed you right now, no one would remember you.” she spat before getting up and silently circling around the big apprentice, so he wouldn’t know what to do to attack her, since she kept randomly changing directions.
How much more could this brat take? Hopefully not much. He tried his best to ignore her words, but they hurt less than he had expected. Because his foxheart of a mother had said the same thing, and his siblings and mentor, too. At least she hadn't cursed him. This was nothing new. The larger apprentice tensed up as the apprentice started to run around him. This... wasn't good. There was a reason that Frostpaw had never won against Lionpaw; he was too fast for the larger tom to catch. Windcats were known for their speed, were they not? If so, then this would be troublesome, but Lionpaw had always been faster than any windcat, so perhaps not. Putting on a sudden burst of speed, Frostpaw leapt out of the ring. His opponent was swift and agile, but he trusted that not even she could have expected that. Assuming that the other cat would be running after him, the white tom swirled around, hoping to rake his claws against some incoming flesh.
Have a wonderful day!
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:15 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @hope great! <3 @Zero ]

Success! Heathernose wasn’t the type to rejoice in violence but her stinging cheek found some satisfaction in his bleeding nose and watering eyes. The feeling was short lived, of course, as the tom almost immediately turned and pounced on her. A rather slender cat by nature, Heathernose couldn’t hold the weight of the Shadowclan tom and she slammed into the ground painfully, breath leaving her like she was moments from Starclan. It didn’t help that he was clawing deep scores in her back and ripping tufts of fur from her.

Hissing and gritting her teeth, Heathernose gathered all of her strength to push and tilt herself side to side in an effort to create enough momentum that she could unbalance her opponent or at least roll herself out from under his claws.

-

[ @Mumble @Slushie ]

As the apprentice went flying, Antlerfluff smirked, enjoying the feeling of his paw hitting the younger cat’s jaw bone. He wasn’t sadistic- he simply loved fighting! In fact, by this point the marbled tom’s blood was pumping delicious adrenaline through his veins and his green eyes were widening with the frenzy of battle.

Claws dug deep into his belly and Antlerfluff howled with pain but the smile returned to his face- that was a nice move! Sure, they were enemies, but battle was an art and this cat deserved to be recognized. But first, he had to make sure they weren’t going to kill him...

Antlerfluff saw his warrior opponent go for his other leg and forced himself to wait until her teeth just barely touched it before throwing himself to the side and kicking out heavily. The idea was for the momentum to throw her away from him but even if it didn’t work, the twist surely would pull his leg from her teeth.

Now that he was standing again, he was free to praise the other cats’ work and he panted cheerfully,

“Those were some sick moves, you guys!”

The little opponent came back strong and Antlerfluff laughed with exhilaration as he latched onto his back. The marbled tom reached back, stretching toward the kid’s scruff with the intention of ripping him from his back and throwing him at his warrior friend.

Last edited by dionysus; August 4th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Rainquail
FlameClaw tried to claw her pelt.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
How much more could this brat take? Hopefully not much. He tried his best to ignore her words, but they hurt less than he had expected. Because his foxheart of a mother had said the same thing, and his siblings and mentor, too. At least she hadn't cursed him. This was nothing new. The larger apprentice tensed up as the apprentice started to run around him. This... wasn't good. There was a reason that Frostpaw had never won against Lionpaw; he was too fast for the larger tom to catch. Windcats were known for their speed, were they not? If so, then this would be troublesome, but Lionpaw had always been faster than any windcat, so perhaps not. Putting on a sudden burst of speed, Frostpaw leapt out of the ring. His opponent was swift and agile, but he trusted that not even she could have expected that. Assuming that the other cat would be running after him, the white tom swirled around, hoping to rake his claws against some incoming flesh.
Gullpaw felt her back half get raked on and she growled,” Starclan will murder you...big fat baby” she sneered as she tried to kick her hind legs trying to the big baby in the face.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:23 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Rosebriar spat at her and gasped as the air was crushed out of her. But she was better than that. She might be small, but she was also tough. Hearing the she-cat scream, she tried to turn herself around and found teeth snapping right by her throat. With a gasp, she instantly sliced her claws at the snapping jaws, hoping to maybe leave some scores across her face, muzzle, ears, maybe even the throat... right now, she was on the defense, and she had to defend herself from this brutal cat.
@SorrelFang
She hissed as her jaws only snagged and ripped chunks of fur rather than flesh. When her claws came for her face, her maw opened and she tried her damndest to crunch down upon her paw, to strip it of the flesh, not caring if her tongue or cheek was shredded. She wanted her to bleed.
Flameclaw's claws knocked into her shoulders, and she ignored it, only sinking her claws further into the earth when there was a pause in his barrage, she moved her claws to sink them into Rosebriar's body.
That way, if he tried to yank her from his friend, he'd just be hurting her, too.

@SorrelFang

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:24 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gullpaw felt her back half get raked on and she growled,” Starclan will murder you...big fat baby” she sneered as she tried to kick her hind legs trying to the big baby in the face.
They really would. He was cursed by the stars, was he not? He would most likely end up in the Dark Forest, despite hating those evil cats; despite having done nothing wrong himself. The white tom was only doing what he thought was right. Ducking under the apprentice's legs - she had needed to kick quite high, seeing that he was taller than her - Frostpaw lunged beneath the grey tabby and shot his paws upward in an uppercut, hoping to get a good cut at her belly. (btw, if Frostpaw seems to be too strong, please tell me and I'll tone him down a bit - don't wanna get into any touble!)
Have a wonderful day!
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven
Beastspark release the tom's tail as soon as he saw the cat was turning around, he had thought that a larger cat would be slower but he had been wrong. As Beastspark jerked his head back, claws still managed to score across his eyelid, blood pooled out and he found himself unable to try cleaning it out of his eye without fear of getting jumped on. Keeping the eye shut, he circled around Batglare, lunge at his chest, aiming to tear at him with his claws as well as bring him down with his weight.

[OPEN ]
Dawnstripe whipped around as soon as she heard her mother's yowl. Ambush! That was ShadowClan's thing! Stupid windblown twigs stealing a ShadowClan tactic. Dawnstripe sprang away from her clanmates and jumped straight at the nearest cat. Her claws were unseathed as she aimed to rip through flesh and fur.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 4th, 2020 at 05:31 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 05:25 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Post Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

Only minutes later did Venompaw come back with a large rock, a vine and a huge leaf. She looked for a tree, one close to where people were fighting, she wanted to attack her first opponent using her method.
[OPEN]
Closed Thread