Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 11:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓤𝓼 {𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝒆}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord kept feeling over the scars on his face. He knew that those hadn’t been there, but he didn’t know where they had come from. He didn’t know whether to get up or just continue to lay on the mattress, which was unnaturally comfortable for him. He rolled over on his bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering what happened in his sleep. Had he been in a coma? That would explain how confused he was, but not why there were scars. Why was that what he kind kept coming back to? His thoughts were interrupted by hearing his phone vibrate, and he rolled over and picked it up. Well...maybe it was Sas...Aspen? He blinked as he noticed the number, but sighed a picked it up. “Hello?” he asked, his accent sounding a little thicker as he spoke, not knowing if it was from fear or if it was normal.
relieved to hear fords voice she was banging out questions instantly "Where was I las night? What was I doing? Who was I with?" she suddenly asked giving him no time to really say much else as she walked towards the bathroom and passed the mirror but as she did somthing caught her eye. She suddenly turned and faced the mirror her jaw dropping and her phone falling out of her hand into the sink, "WHAT!" she shrieked grabbing her head and feeling her hair which was now dyed red and down to the arch of her back. "N- N- N- No what happened!" she cried out feeling her hair and the new piercings that appeared all over her body. She swallowed the bile rising in her throat and shakily picked up the phone... "What... Happened... To my hair?"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:44 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

relieved to hear fords voice she was banging out questions instantly "Where was I las night? What was I doing? Who was I with?" she suddenly asked giving him no time to really say much else as she walked towards the bathroom and passed the mirror but as she did somthing caught her eye. She suddenly turned and faced the mirror her jaw dropping and her phone falling out of her hand into the sink, "WHAT!" she shrieked grabbing her head and feeling her hair which was now dyed red and down to the arch of her back. "N- N- N- No what happened!" she cried out feeling her hair and the new piercings that appeared all over her body. She swallowed the bile rising in her throat and shakily picked up the phone... "What... Happened... To my hair?"
Tord almost wanted to snap that he knew nothing, but he was interrupted by the many questions he was being asked. He was waiting for her to stop saying things, he was opening his mouth to say something to her, but he heard a clang and flinched, waiting in almost an annoyed silence. Let her ponder these kinds of things, he told himself, too confused to really care. He could hear Aspen worrying about...whatever she was worrying about. A moment later, he heard the phone being picked up again, and a question being asked to him. “I have no idea,” He said simply, having gotten slightly unnaturally annoyed at Aspen. “Do you need me to come over?” he asked, his voice still lacking emotion, as he was no idea how to feel.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:16 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye dropped to her knees with the sight infront of her...
There i the middle of the floor sat a small child with fuzzy black hair and grey eyes. The little girl was trying to take a dolls head off as her gaze turned to skye, with toothy grin the little girl stood up and wobbled over to skye.
"Momma!" The child said as skye broke into tears holding her close to her. i gotta call winter.... she thought as she pulled her phone out and tried calling him again while she held her child next to her.
Winter immediately answers, he just woke up to a happy looking guy named killer and it scared him. He was checking his body to find absolutely no scars not even a tattoo. He answers the phone shaking a bit “ what the hell is going on mi amor?! Killer ... he’s.... he’s “ he growls a bit as he looks at the mirror. “ what’s happening?”

Sasuke eyes widened when killer spoke telling him... about something about school which... is odd. He and his kin were homeschooled not ... schooled. He grabs his head hand shaking in disbelief as Killer looks at him worry in his eyes... “ is something the matter Sasuke? It seems like you’ve seen a ghost?” He asks worryingly as he steps forward and touches Sasukes head causing the man to jump a bit. He growls softly as he pushes killers hand away slowly “ .... I’m fine. Just tired that’s all... mind if I start getting change?” Killer nods as he begins to walk out. And with that Sasuke immediately picks up the phone but... who should he call? Is Tord the same or changed as well? He never felt so confused Killer wasn’t kind! Killer was a monster! Not this is this a trick some sick game?! He looks at the phone and soon... began putting in Tords number @.:Blue Wishes:. @Celestial

If you want to add his call and make it a group call :3.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 13th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:41 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winter immediately answers, he just woke up to a happy looking guy named killer and it scared him. He was checking his body to find absolutely no scars not even a tattoo. He answers the phone shaking a bit “ what the hell is going on mi amor?! Killer ... he’s.... he’s “ he growls a bit as he looks at the mirror. “ what’s happening?”

Sasuke eyes widened when killer spoke telling him... about something about school which... is odd. He and his kin were homeschooled not ... schooled. He grabs his head hand shaking in disbelief as Killer looks at him worry in his eyes... “ is something the matter Sasuke? It seems like you’ve seen a ghost?” He asks worryingly as he steps forward and touches Sasukes head causing the man to jump a bit. He growls softly as he pushes killers hand away slowly “ .... I’m fine. Just tired that’s all... mind if I start getting change?” Killer nods as he begins to walk out. And with that Sasuke immediately picks up the phone but... who should he call? Is Tord the same or changed as well? He never felt so confused Killer wasn’t kind! Killer was a monster! Not this is this a trick some sick game?! He looks at the phone and soon... began putting in Tords number
"You think you have issues?! My kid thats been dead since I was 15 is alive and in my arms!" skye cried, "Leslie stop, mommies on the phone!"
she said pulling the kids hands away. "Where are you?" skye asked as she stood up with her kid in her arms and walked out of the house.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:52 AM

(So since Sage's two main personalities have been roleplayed, I think I'll choose the shy one as opposed to his typically flirty and brave one.)

Sage's eyes fluttered open. He was gazing up at a white ceiling with a flickering light just above him. He tilted his head and looked to the side, seeing familiar white walls and bars covering a window. The same bed with a thin mattress and a tattered blanket, the same door to the outside. Dread settled in Sage's stomach as he realized where he was. Was it all just a dream? He got up unsteadily, staring at the fresh wounds littered all over his body. Shards of glass were next to him and surprisingly he was... clean. He looked up as the door open, flinching as the warm light poured into the cold room.

"Sage? I heard a crash, what happened?" An unnaturally warm voice came from the top of the stairwell. The man leaning over the railing had a concerned frown on his face and surprisingly looked... happy to see him, unlike the usual anger that came from just looking at Sage. His eyes were a beautiful blue to offset Sage's green eyes, and his long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail. He had a small scar on one cheek, which wasn't there before. His eyes landed on the glass and the cuts littering Sage's hands and his eyes widened. "Oh dear. Let me go get the first-aid kit." He rushed out of the room.

"What?" Sage said faintly, blinking. Looking closer, there were shards of glass in his hands as well- any other scars he remembered weren't there. He blinked in surprise and stood there silently. He felt his phone in his pocket, but he didn't pull it out. His hands hurt enough as it was- if James was really going to go get the first-aid kit, then he would have to wait for James to treat the wounds.

"Got it!" James shouted triumphantly, and Sage flinched uncharacteristically at the loud sound. He wasn't typically scared of anything, but the racing heart and sweaty palms alerted him that he was scared. Bile rose in his throat and dread settled in his stomach as James descended the stairs, heading straight for him. "I'm just going to pull out the glass and use some disinfectant." He explained calmly to Sage as if he knew what Sage was thinking. He cupped Sage's face in his hand and gently kissed him on the forehead. "Don't be scared, love. I'm not Naruto." He said softly before beginning to treat Sage carefully. "What were you doing back down here, darling?"

(So, in this timeline I assume that Naruto had been the abusive one and James saved Sage from Naruto instead of the other way around.)
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:07 AM
The Madness King

Omg yes! XD I just remembered something... Naruto will wake up with parents!)
Winter eyes widened “ what?! “ he begins to step back a bit “ .... Naruto... omg where’s Naruto?! I know Sasuke is here! Killer didn’t say anything about him. And sage? Valentine? ... is lion here? My god what about Tord! “ he begins to get dressed quickly and suddenly walk out the door to see... a normal neighborhood. No gangs, no dead bodies just a normal neighborhood “ .... what.... I’ll meet you at the old cafe.. if it’s there”

Naruto eyes were wide when he looked around a normal room. With pictures of two people and.. him. He picks up a picture and looks at it... confused. Who were these people? Where’s sage? Where’s Sasuke and winter? He looks at his arms seeing... bruises but no scars at all. He grabs his head a bit as he looks at the door hearing warm voices but none were Sasuke or winter’s.... he begins to pick up the phone and immediately put sages number down calling him. He was... confused, unsure on where he was at or who these people are? And sage was always there for him when he woke up... what’s going on?
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:31 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Winter eyes widened “ what?! “ he begins to step back a bit “ .... Naruto... omg where’s Naruto?! I know Sasuke is here! Killer didn’t say anything about him. And sage? Valentine? ... is lion here? My god what about Tord! “ he begins to get dressed quickly and suddenly walk out the door to see... a normal neighborhood. No gangs, no dead bodies just a normal neighborhood “ .... what.... I’ll meet you at the old cafe.. if it’s there”

Naruto eyes were wide when he looked around a normal room. With pictures of two people and.. him. He picks up a picture and looks at it... confused. Who were these people? Where’s sage? Where’s Sasuke and winter? He looks at his arms seeing... bruises but no scars at all. He grabs his head a bit as he looks at the door hearing warm voices but none were Sasuke or winter’s.... he begins to pick up the phone and immediately put sages number down calling him. He was... confused, unsure on where he was at or who these people are? And sage was always there for him when he woke up... what’s going on?
"ok. I have to bring Leslie with." Skye said as she began to walk to the old cafe. "Thank god its still here" she thought as Leslie wiggled in her arms.

Old December 13th, 2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:

Sage's phone buzzed a couple of times and he picked up the phone. "Naruto?" His voice trembled a little. "What's wrong?"

James stopped, looking at the phone. His gaze flicked back to Sage, who looked as if this was normal. "Sage?" He leaned forward, whispering so that Naruto couldn't hear over the phone. "Why are you talking to him?" He looked concerned, his throat tightening. If Naruto was forcing Sage into something again, he was going to kill the man.
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:22 AM
The Madness King

Winter was already there his eyes widened when he saw the little one. And he immediately begins to hug them both “ you’re alright! Do you know what’s happening? I don’t have any scars. Killer is ... nice and Naruto is no where to be found.” He says as he grabs his head feeling like he was losing his mind “ what’s happening...”

Naruto immediately begins to speak “ I don’t know. Sasuke isn’t here. Winter isn’t here... but somebody is here. They’re not killer or lion. I have bruises but no scars... they sound happy. They sound like a family..” his voice was shaking as he begins to sit down on the bed “ I don’t know what’s going on... where are you? I need you here. I don’t understand what’s going on. These people... I don’t know them at all yet they are pictures of them and me ... but none of us mi amor. None of Sasuke or winter.... it’s as if... we’r not a family anymore...” tears begins to fall down his face as he begins to beg a bit “ please tell me you’re okay. Please tell me that you know me. “ @Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 13th, 2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 12:54 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Winter was already there his eyes widened when he saw the little one. And he immediately begins to hug them both “ you’re alright! Do you know what’s happening? I don’t have any scars. Killer is ... nice and Naruto is no where to be found.” He says as he grabs his head feeling like he was losing his mind “ what’s happening...”

Naruto immediately begins to speak “ I don’t know. Sasuke isn’t here. Winter isn’t here... but somebody is here. They’re not killer or lion. I have bruises but no scars... they sound happy. They sound like a family..” his voice was shaking as he begins to sit down on the bed “ I don’t know what’s going on... where are you? I need you here. I don’t understand what’s going on. These people... I don’t know them at all yet they are pictures of them and me ... but none of us mi amor. None of Sasuke or winter.... it’s as if... we’r not a family anymore...” tears begins to fall down his face as he begins to beg a bit “ please tell me you’re okay. Please tell me that you know me. “
"I dont know... My hair is brown... My mom and kid is alive..." Skye said looking at Leslie who wanted to be put down. "Down mommy. Down." she cried out, "No Leslie!" skye said, "take her for a second." she said nudging the kid towards him.

Last edited by Teggy; December 13th, 2017 at 01:02 PM.