Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM

Old January 18th, 2021, 11:46 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Firefly Cove

// @Cougar — also brought Honey so they don't get in trouble for being in the territory without supervision.

Honeypool hid a snarl beneath her misleading smile, watching as the perky, golden-furred tom ran ahead. Why he was even still an apprentice, the scarred molly did not understand. The brat was obviously capable of completing warrior duties and fending for himself.

She caught a familiar scent in the icy breeze and scanned the snowy earth for her apprentice. "Tidepaw!" the she-cat called, spotting the young feline. "What are you doing out here without a warrior? Are you trying to get yourself exiled, lizard?"

Lionpaw also turned, now aware of Tidepaw's presence. He approached the other tomcat, scrutinizing his form, then looked from mentor to apprentice and challenged, "You don't look bad—since we're out here anyway, wanna spar? I haven't fought on snow before."
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 18th, 2021, 11:55 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

*Tidepaw looked over,anger rose in him as he saw Honeypool and a smirk forced into its self onto his face as he circled the golden cat*Paws and chest... *Tiepaw muttered to himself aiming a blow with unsealthed claws,a real warriors fight with claws*

Lionpaw was it right? Great I dont care,all you need to know is that were doing thi slike real warriors. with claws not no baby paws you hear me. *Tidepaw snarled as his yellow eyes turned to slits,he start to aim for attack raised his paw,he aimed for the tomcats chest.*

// @bmkmb

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 19th, 2021, 12:19 AM
darkness begets light.

// @Cougar

Oh, he did not like this tom's attitude. Lionpaw's fur bristled and he warned, "I am twenty moons old and a former loner. Regardless of rank, I bet I can fight better than you, apprentice. Your fear of claws is what makes clan cats weak. There's nothing 'real warriors' about fighting unrestrained. That's how normal cats fight out in the wild."

His tail quivered with excitement as Tidepaw circled around him. So the feline wanted to break the rules? So what? Lionpaw could take him on no problem, and Buckstar would side with him definitely.

The second he noticed Tidepaw raise his paw, the golden-furred tom bolted in the other direction. "You can't fight me if you can't catch me!" he taunted. Lionpaw prided himself in his swift attacking style. Clan cats hated that sort of thing.

Honeypool watched as the two felines clashed with each other. Oh, this would be most amusing. The brat was strong, but her apprentice was well-trained. Nevertheless, she expected the older of the toms to win. He had more experience, size and speed on his side, if nothing else.
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 19th, 2021, 03:44 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

'I love it here.' Double tap a rub over his heart and a gesture to the area 'Im so happy' double tap and a pointed tail at his beaming grin 'I can share this' a piece of snow picked up and split in half to mime handing half to Echofall dropped to gesture widely around at... everything, from the fireflies to the glinting night sky and the joy filled peace of the area 'with you.' a gesture between the two of them and a point at Echofall before Gravehound blushed and averted his eyes at his own words.

The mute tom hadnt felt this strongly about another cat ever and at times the emotion was almost too much for him as it spread from his chest to warm his ears and ruffle the tips of his fur but he couldnt bring himself to really shy away from it, caught in the overwhelming warmth it provided. Tell him tell him tell him 'I think I love you.' Gravehound signed rapid fire; double tap, rub on the head, double tap, rub over his heart, point before he thumped his paws back into the ground biting down the worry that he startled Echofall. 'Im sorry' a double tap and a bow 'if Im going too fast.' double tap rolled paw moved to a sort of wavy stop motion and a tail whipping through the air as fast as the mute tom could make it go. 'I just...' he lapsed into (more then normal) silence at a loss to express himself before shrugging with a sort of sheepish chuckle at himself.

@ghostwriter
Old January 19th, 2021, 07:07 PM
it is what it is

@Rani
(sorry my replies have been a lil short lately!)

Echofall watched with quiet endearment as Gravehound's sentiments washed over him, a warm purr rising in his throat.
"You are not...going to fast...there is no point...asking destiny to wait for us...and I believe this is...just that..." he mewed slowly, his sapphire eyes reflecting pallid moonlight as he spoke, "I know...I love you...I have never been...so sure of something..." he added, resting his forehead beneath Gravehound's chin, and taking a moment to savour the peace that enveloped them--the flickering amber lights, the sparkling frost, the still air.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 21st, 2021, 07:50 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Eveingmist made his way out to firefly cove, his paws moving in a steady trot. A small, content smile made its way onto the large warriors face as he glanced back to make sure Singepaw was following him.

// @Puddle~

(sorry for the short post!)

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 21st, 2021, 08:04 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @Cougar

Oh, he did not like this tom's attitude. Lionpaw's fur bristled and he warned, "I am twenty moons old and a former loner. Regardless of rank, I bet I can fight better than you, apprentice. Your fear of claws is what makes clan cats weak. There's nothing 'real warriors' about fighting unrestrained. That's how normal cats fight out in the wild."

His tail quivered with excitement as Tidepaw circled around him. So the feline wanted to break the rules? So what? Lionpaw could take him on no problem, and Buckstar would side with him definitely.

The second he noticed Tidepaw raise his paw, the golden-furred tom bolted in the other direction. "You can't fight me if you can't catch me!" he taunted. Lionpaw prided himself in his swift attacking style. Clan cats hated that sort of thing.

Honeypool watched as the two felines clashed with each other. Oh, this would be most amusing. The brat was strong, but her apprentice was well-trained. Nevertheless, she expected the older of the toms to win. He had more experience, size and speed on his side, if nothing else.

Tidepaw followed after the tom quickly,he swifty caught up kinda,he jumped off a small hill but that was all he needed,Beetlepaw came to mind. The tom eyes went dull as he jumped infront of the Golden tomcat turning on his back legs and tried to bite his opponent's leg,if that failed he had another attack at ready if he was pinned."neck" He said aloud trying to confuse Lionpaw.

Tidepaw didnt say anything else or mutter anything,he was silent as he attacked,wanting to keep the tom at bay Tidepaw waited and tried to bite down as hard as he could on lionpaws leg hopefuly drawing blood,leaving them injuried and easy to defeat.If real battle killing is the best part,Beetlepaw flashed in his mind but his face went blank once more,he was ready

Tidepaw opened his maw to speak but nothing came out but a single quiet scream as he remebered his father,he did the same move to kill him.Lionpaw,he's the same rank as us said beetlepaws voice in his head.Finish him,it wasnt Beetlepaw tho he had refused being a puppet Right....Right? The tabby looked at his mentor coldly,he'd fake an attack on her to trick lionpaw,Unsealthing his claws he run towards Honeypool,she'd know this was a trick and fake being dead hopefully he really wouldnt attack her.He wasnt that stupid.

i am your darkest moment
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

Last edited by stag; January 21st, 2021 at 08:04 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2021, 07:25 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Mumble

Trailing behind her mentor, Singepaw felt like she was on autopilot the entire way to Firefly Cove. Her mind was wandering off so much that she hardly noticed when they eventually arrived. Now hopefully she wouldn't mess up at hunting. She'd been fine at it when Dustsong had taught her, so she'd probably still be fine at it now... right?

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 23rd, 2021, 11:27 PM
darkness begets light.

// @Cougar

Lionpaw's heart iced over when Tidepaw caught up to him. But how? Surely, the other apprentice didn't carry windrunner blood in his veins. Refusing to let the younger cat best him, the abyssinian reared up — a foolish move on second thought; it left his entire underside vulnerable to attacks. He barely missed having his foreleg snapped in two, but before he could retaliate, Tidepaw dashed off towards Honeypool. Bewildered, Lionpaw watched after him, taking the moment to catch his breath, adrenaline rushing through him.

Meanwhile, Honeypool nearly cursed at her apprentice at his sheer stupidity. She stepped out of the way of his mock attack, then lunged at him, hoping to lock him by the scruff. If he knew what it was good for, Tidepaw wouldn't fight back. For all he loved to show off, very few felines could match Honeypool in skill and strength.

"Enough," the scarred molly growled, low so that Lionpaw wouldn't hear. "Are you trying to get yourself exiled? That apprentice is in league with our leader. He will no doubt report you if you do not calm yourself and explain right now. If you are angry or want to fight, want to kill, then you come to me, Tidepaw. You do not go wandering around the territory."

She held his gaze, eyes burning and flashing with disapproval, yet laced with sharp understanding. "Apologize. You don't need to mean it as long as you fake it well enough."
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 23rd, 2021, 11:38 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

// @bmkmb

Anger burned in Tidepaw as he halted to a stop at Honeypool, his scruff was locked as fear filled him,he didn't attack back,He wasn't that dumb ho stod still,His yellow eyes closed as he shook his head and turned around to face Lionpaw, Whispering back to her.

How is he in the league with buckstar, he's simply just an apprentice.how the he'll can he run that,I almost barley caught up to him! Yes ma'am....

Tidepaw felt like he had seen a ghost as he stood still, Lionpaw was who he wanted to kill! or he'd try. Honeypool was giving him extra training with good moves in there.He wanted to reply to her killing comment but replied to the last one. yes ma'am..Lionpaw I'm sorry for trying to snap your leg apart. Behide the fake sorry was anger that he held in back,He saw a dead Lionpaw and blood on his claws,he hid this tho. Honeypool understood him in that way but only a little.

i am your darkest moment
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

Last edited by stag; January 23rd, 2021 at 11:39 PM.