Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 03:00 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2023, 05:21 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Fury Healing

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Her eyes were stinging and her head was growing light. Each breath that she took in through her air-needy lungs was feeling more and more difficult to succumb than the last. Each wheeze that expelled past her bloodied lips felt more like her body was slowly suffocating in her own blood. Was this how dying felt like? It felt like she was slowly drowning in her own life essence that was draining out from her own body? Her blue gaze squinted against the agony that pulsed through her body like blazing fire, her consciousness slowly slipping away once more as darkness danced around the corners of her peripheral vision. Fatigue and exhaustion poured onto her misery as it began to spread to more than just her hind leg and underbelly; her face felt like it was burning and her throat felt like it was throbbing. God, her vocal cords even felt like they were in excruciating pain against the agony that swirled through her body, making her slowly drift away from reality that her consciousness was slipping away from.

Distant voices filled her strained oriental-shaped ears, making them angle up towards the direction of the familiar voice of her mentor and mother as their words of comfort filled her ears. Her consciousness strained to listen to what they were saying, fatigue leaning into her system as she felt herself slowly drifting into another stage of slumber. She was so tired and thirsty, but she was more exhausted than ever. Her mother’s comfort was more than enough to help ease that burdensome feeling just from her comfort, and a silent hum echoed from her throat, making her wince. Dovefluff was here and that was that. She was gonna help her through this pain, and she was gonna make sure she was safe. Springpaw wasn’t fully certain about everyone else who was there, as her mind currently wasn’t in the exact state of mind at the moment, but at least she can sleep knowing that her family was right there with her and she could feel the comfort of their warmth.

@poppy. @something. @Jayvines @pumpkinbubble. [sorry for it being short, but she’s gonna be past out for the rest of this]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old October 11th, 2023, 03:59 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Although exhausted, Drizzlecloud trudged her way to the mouth of her den to meet Webdusk as she entered. “Yes, you’re in the right place.. Let’s get you sitting somewhere, how does that sound?”

Drizzlecloud rounded behind Webdusk, coming up along his side, offering up her shoulder so that he could lean on her for support before she guided him to an empty moss bed. Once she was seated, her gaze drifted up and down her body. “Sit down, let me check out what’s going on here.. Your leg, is it broken?”

[ @Sklee ]

Next patient on her ‘list’ seemed to be… Honeyburr! The tom seemed to have invited himself in, seeing as he had seated himself already. No issue, of course–she kind of preferred that cats allow themselves in if they needed medical attention. Before she had even approached him, she noted his torn up ear–hm, maybe some marigold and cobwebs could help with that.. Although, she did want to clean it, first. So, in addition to the cobwebs and the marigold flower that she basically kicked around like a kitten playing mossball, she snagged a clump of moss that she soaked in the stream that ran through the den.

“Honeyburr!” Drizzlecloud called as she approached, nudging a head of marigold gently in his direction as she approached, jaws full of moss and cobwebs. “Howsh your–ah, sorry, hard to talk with your mouth full. How is your ear feeling?”

[ @Lullaby ]

Drizzlecloud immediately dashed off towards the herb storage when she received the response that she wanted from the apprentice, and when she returned, she came back with a head of marigold, some cobwebs, a wad of wet moss and.. A poppy head.

Dropping all of her supplies onto the floor, she lifted the poppy to shake out a couple of poppy seeds out onto the ground in front of Fawnpaw. “Eat these, okay? I’m sure you know this already, but–they’ll help you with the pain, and calm your nerves a little bit, too.”

Once she had given Fawnpaw her instructions, she got to work on her own time. Lifting the sopping wet ball of moss to Fawnpaw’s face, she gently dabbed it against the long slice that ran over her face. Once she was finished cleaning up that wound, she moved to clean up the slashes that decorated the poor apprentice’s shoulders. After she was pleased with her work, she placed the moss down onto the ground. “Sorry if that stung.. I’m just going to apply some marigold now and wrap up your wounds, too, okay? And then you can head back to the apprentice’s den to rest–or, if you’d like, you can stay here.”

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Keeping her paws pressed over Springpaw’s wounds until Dovefluff took over and pressed the cobwebs in place, she was about to go racing off to grab the necessary herbs when Cherrypaw collapsed.

Her jaw dropped as she craned her neck to look down at Cherrypaw, that same distant feeling in her head making yet another reappearance. She knew that she couldn’t let herself go now, she couldn’t let herself go before but definitely not now. Not when Springpaw and Cherrypaw were unconscious, bleeding out–no, she couldn’t.

“Cher–ry…” Drizzlecloud breathed out, for a moment feeling uncertain and even more scared than she was before. Cherrypaw was important to her, she knew that–but she couldn’t quite put her paw on why she felt so much affection for the young apprentice. It wasn’t something for her to decipher right now, anyway.

Inhaling sharply, she unsheathed her claws into the ground below–as best as she could, at least–before sheathing them again. Help, I need help–I can’t do this by myself, and I can’t ask them to do this, either, it’s far too much for them. Spinning around on her hind paws, she practically hurdled towards the mouth of her den, a name sitting on the tip of her tongue– Spiderthroat! I need your help, please!”

And without waiting for him to actually appear, she darted off towards the herb storage to grab some marigold flowers and cobwebs–lots of both, as much as she could physically carry. First, she wanted to tend to Springpaw’s neck, and then.. Everything else. Hopefully Spiderthroat would come to her aid and help by tending to Cherrypaw.

[ @Jayvines @pumpkinbubble. @poppy. @eris @SkeleStar ]

Ah, Bumblestar was here. Good fun, good fun. Drizzlecloud peered out at Bumblestar from where she had been, deciding to soak a moss ball in water before she came toddling out to meet her where she sat.

“Hm, hm,” The hums came out as a quiet greeting–noting how exhausted Bumblestar looked, and she could only assume that she looked similar. Very, very, tired. “Gonna clean up your wounds before I apply anything. Sorry if it stings.”

Quiet as she cleaned up Bumblestar’s wounds–usually she’d make conversation, but she wasn’t totally sure if she wanted to. After that battle, that meeting, and what she had witnessed today? Eh, not totally in the mood.

[ @dino. ]

Next, and hopefully her last visitor of the day, was Wildtwist. Drizzlecloud heard his call, and upon noting his wounds and the fact that his ear was… Entirely gone, she decided that she’d grab some water-soaked moss before she toddled on over to assess him. Might as well clean him up and assess the warrior at the same time, right?

“Wildtwist, hello, gonna clean you up before I apply herbs and get you wrapped up, sound good?” She asked as she approached, rounding him a couple of times to get an understanding as to what kind of wounds Wildtwist had. Noting that some of the most detrimental wounds were on Wildtwist’s back, she sat behind him and began dabbing the wet moss against his wounds there.

[ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old October 11th, 2023, 04:16 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw listened as Drizzlecloud went away for herbs. The apprentice never heard the medicine cat come back, as she was too dizzy and in pain. Fawnpaw was snapped out of her daze once she saw poppy seeds and Drizzlecloud right in front of her. Licking up the seeds, the apprentice hissed quietly in pain as Drizzlecloud got to work, dabbing a moss ball onto her wounds. "Hurts..." She mumbled. @something.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 11th, 2023 at 04:16 PM.
Old October 11th, 2023, 07:18 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by something. View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Although exhausted, Drizzlecloud trudged her way to the mouth of her den to meet Webdusk as she entered. “Yes, you’re in the right place.. Let’s get you sitting somewhere, how does that sound?”

Drizzlecloud rounded behind Webdusk, coming up along his side, offering up her shoulder so that he could lean on her for support before she guided him to an empty moss bed. Once she was seated, her gaze drifted up and down her body. “Sit down, let me check out what’s going on here.. Your leg, is it broken?”

[ @Sklee ]

Next patient on her ‘list’ seemed to be… Honeyburr! The tom seemed to have invited himself in, seeing as he had seated himself already. No issue, of course–she kind of preferred that cats allow themselves in if they needed medical attention. Before she had even approached him, she noted his torn up ear–hm, maybe some marigold and cobwebs could help with that.. Although, she did want to clean it, first. So, in addition to the cobwebs and the marigold flower that she basically kicked around like a kitten playing mossball, she snagged a clump of moss that she soaked in the stream that ran through the den.

“Honeyburr!” Drizzlecloud called as she approached, nudging a head of marigold gently in his direction as she approached, jaws full of moss and cobwebs. “Howsh your–ah, sorry, hard to talk with your mouth full. How is your ear feeling?”

[ @Lullaby ]

Drizzlecloud immediately dashed off towards the herb storage when she received the response that she wanted from the apprentice, and when she returned, she came back with a head of marigold, some cobwebs, a wad of wet moss and.. A poppy head.

Dropping all of her supplies onto the floor, she lifted the poppy to shake out a couple of poppy seeds out onto the ground in front of Fawnpaw. “Eat these, okay? I’m sure you know this already, but–they’ll help you with the pain, and calm your nerves a little bit, too.”

Once she had given Fawnpaw her instructions, she got to work on her own time. Lifting the sopping wet ball of moss to Fawnpaw’s face, she gently dabbed it against the long slice that ran over her face. Once she was finished cleaning up that wound, she moved to clean up the slashes that decorated the poor apprentice’s shoulders. After she was pleased with her work, she placed the moss down onto the ground. “Sorry if that stung.. I’m just going to apply some marigold now and wrap up your wounds, too, okay? And then you can head back to the apprentice’s den to rest–or, if you’d like, you can stay here.”

[ @Shadowed Flower ]

Keeping her paws pressed over Springpaw’s wounds until Dovefluff took over and pressed the cobwebs in place, she was about to go racing off to grab the necessary herbs when Cherrypaw collapsed.

Her jaw dropped as she craned her neck to look down at Cherrypaw, that same distant feeling in her head making yet another reappearance. She knew that she couldn’t let herself go now, she couldn’t let herself go before but definitely not now. Not when Springpaw and Cherrypaw were unconscious, bleeding out–no, she couldn’t.

“Cher–ry…” Drizzlecloud breathed out, for a moment feeling uncertain and even more scared than she was before. Cherrypaw was important to her, she knew that–but she couldn’t quite put her paw on why she felt so much affection for the young apprentice. It wasn’t something for her to decipher right now, anyway.

Inhaling sharply, she unsheathed her claws into the ground below–as best as she could, at least–before sheathing them again. Help, I need help–I can’t do this by myself, and I can’t ask them to do this, either, it’s far too much for them. Spinning around on her hind paws, she practically hurdled towards the mouth of her den, a name sitting on the tip of her tongue– Spiderthroat! I need your help, please!”

And without waiting for him to actually appear, she darted off towards the herb storage to grab some marigold flowers and cobwebs–lots of both, as much as she could physically carry. First, she wanted to tend to Springpaw’s neck, and then.. Everything else. Hopefully Spiderthroat would come to her aid and help by tending to Cherrypaw.

[ @Jayvines @pumpkinbubble. @poppy. @eris @SkeleStar ]

Ah, Bumblestar was here. Good fun, good fun. Drizzlecloud peered out at Bumblestar from where she had been, deciding to soak a moss ball in water before she came toddling out to meet her where she sat.

“Hm, hm,” The hums came out as a quiet greeting–noting how exhausted Bumblestar looked, and she could only assume that she looked similar. Very, very, tired. “Gonna clean up your wounds before I apply anything. Sorry if it stings.”

Quiet as she cleaned up Bumblestar’s wounds–usually she’d make conversation, but she wasn’t totally sure if she wanted to. After that battle, that meeting, and what she had witnessed today? Eh, not totally in the mood.

[ @dino. ]

Next, and hopefully her last visitor of the day, was Wildtwist. Drizzlecloud heard his call, and upon noting his wounds and the fact that his ear was… Entirely gone, she decided that she’d grab some water-soaked moss before she toddled on over to assess him. Might as well clean him up and assess the warrior at the same time, right?

“Wildtwist, hello, gonna clean you up before I apply herbs and get you wrapped up, sound good?” She asked as she approached, rounding him a couple of times to get an understanding as to what kind of wounds Wildtwist had. Noting that some of the most detrimental wounds were on Wildtwist’s back, she sat behind him and began dabbing the wet moss against his wounds there.

[ @Bean_The_Pumpkin ]
Webdusk leaned against her, grateful for help he wasn't used to receiving in the slightest. As she settled down into the moss, he shook her head. "I don't think so. It's kinda hard to tell...... My head is just pounding and pounding."
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old October 12th, 2023, 06:57 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Wildtwist nodded to drizzlecloud as she assesed his wounds. He held back a sharp hiss as the medicine cat worked on his shoulder wound. “Got into a fight with dawnstar. Not as scary as she seems, ta be honest,” he hissed lowly. He laid down, hoping to make the wound easier for the med cat to acess. Blood still dripping down his face, he turned back to drizzlecloud. ”bit my ear off completely. Is it fine if i put some moss on it, like you’re doing to my shoulder for whatever reason,” he asked, flicking his remaining ear.

[ @something. - Drizzley girl]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old October 12th, 2023, 01:13 PM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

HoneyBurr
He/Him | TC warrior | 47M | 11

HoneyBurr peaked a single dark eye to see who had approached him and wasn't to surprised who it was. Letting his shoulders
relax he gave his good ear a single flick, "Hurts of course, though I guess time is letting some of the pain fade a bit." He murmured
then tossed her patients a glace, trying to hide some of his defeated pride he spoke, "You seem quite busy, do you have
enough herbs to keep up?' he was genuinely curious.

@Sklee

Old October 14th, 2023, 09:20 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Head Hornet
@something.

The tom had just gotten back from resource gathering. Or more so figuring out where their resources would come from, they were getting closer and closer to Leaf-bare. Being low on anything could prove fatal. Deciding on whether or not the little amount he'd stumbled upon would be worth bringing up to Bumblestar.

Unable to think on it long before his name was bellowed into the clearing. Whipping his head around his paws were working faster than his head. Before he could register why his name was being called in the first place he was in the Medicine cat's den. Eyes locking onto Drizzlecloud "What?" he finally managed to ask once he realized there was no active threat

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 15th, 2023, 04:56 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by something. View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

[ @dino. ]
"Don't care about the stings," Bumblestar muttered in response, taking a seat in a way that would allow Drizzlecloud to reach everything she needed to. The wet moss did sting a bit, but her only reaction was a twitch of her good ear. She was grateful that Drizzlecloud didn't want to talk; Bumblestar was tired, could barely manage to raise her voice above a murmur. So if that meant just sitting still and letting the medicine cat do her job, then that was perfectly fine, too.
Old October 15th, 2023, 07:08 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Golden paws were beginning to stain red as he pressed as firmly as he could against the young apprentice's wound. Drizzlecloud seemed to be calling for backup, so he remained steadfast in his placement. He would trust that the medicine cat would adequately assist his Dove and her daughter, but he had... a few misgivings about trusting the tom's herbal knowledge as he burst in at Drizzlecloud's summons.

"Assistance, if you would," Lioncrest grit out, brow furrowing as he cursed the fact that his paws alone could not prevent the active leaking of blood from the wound on Cherrypaw that he held. Stars his shoulder hurt from staying locked in the same position, but he'd eat his own tail before disobeying the directions he'd been given.

[ @something. @pumpkinbubble. @poppy. @eris @SkeleStar ]

Old October 16th, 2023, 03:28 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Cherrypaw~~

{ @something. @Jayvines @poppy. @eris @SkeleStar }

The darkness was all she could see. The pain was all she could feel. She wasn't sure what was happening.

Cherrypaw started clawing her way back up to the world. Feeling the pain worsen and hearing the voices and other things made her go faster, knowing she was starting to wake up.

Finally, her green eyes slowly opened. Tears were in her eyes as she glanced around, not moving. A cat was pressing their paws against her leg wound. She heard Drizzlecloud for a second. She wasn't sure what was happening.

"H-help?" She managed to choke out.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Closed Thread