Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:09 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 04:01 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:00 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 02:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2019, 12:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
With a grunt, he pushed himself up. “Whoof, you’re heavy!” He exclaimed. With effort, he lumbered forward. Once he had settled into an easy gait he said, “Hold on tight!” He then began to increase his speed.

((Btw, totally possible. I can run with my younger brother on my back at a pretty good speed, and I’m not very strong.
Witheredkit gave a small and hung on to his fur tightly smiling.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2019, 01:04 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Silent'Kit dashed into the clearing still in possession of the moss ball, despite how small she was she was quite agile and alert, see Fawn'Kit and birch'Kit behind her she made a sharp turn left only to change to turning right at the last moment leaving Fawn'Kit and Birch'Kit to tumble over each other, that was her plan anyway she had no intention of looking behind her to see if they had collided or not all she did was laugh and tease them. "You still haven't gotten it!".

((Up to you whether or not u guys want fawn and birch to collide into each other, I left it so they did or didn't fall over since silent didn't turn around to check :3 @Cave @Static @Fuzzyfeline ))
Fawnkit took a wide turn to follow her smaller, more agile sister. Her paws almost slipped out from under her as she took the turn but she never lost sight of Silentkit.
(@Static it's up to you weather Birchkit runs into Fawnkit or not)
Old January 19th, 2019, 01:04 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowkapi View Post
Witheredkit gave a small and hung on to his fur tightly smiling.
Randompaw began running, turning in lopsided circles. Breathlessly, he said, “What do you think of this badger, Smilingkit?” Then, he turned a little too fast. He toppled over, throwing Witheredkit onto the ground. Standing up, he nudged Witheredkit with his nose. “Sorry about that! Clumsy me!”

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old January 19th, 2019, 01:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Randompaw began running, turning in lopsided circles. Breathlessly, he said, “What do you think of this badger, Smilingkit?” Then, he turned a little too fast. He toppled over, throwing Witheredkit onto the ground. Standing up, he nudged Witheredkit with his nose. “Sorry about that! Clumsy me!”
Witheredkit felt herself hit the ground and heard Randompaw’s appology and glanced up,” It’s fine. I told you I was too heavy.” She purred.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 20th, 2019, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Fawnkit took a wide turn to follow her smaller, more agile sister. Her paws almost slipped out from under her as she took the turn but she never lost sight of Silentkit.
(@Static it's up to you weather Birchkit runs into Fawnkit or not)
Quote:
Silent'Kit dashed into the clearing still in possession of the moss ball, despite how small she was she was quite agile and alert, see Fawn'Kit and birch'Kit behind her she made a sharp turn left only to change to turning right at the last moment leaving Fawn'Kit and Birch'Kit to tumble over each other, that was her plan anyway she had no intention of looking behind her to see if they had collided or not all she did was laugh and tease them. "You still haven't gotten it!".

((Up to you whether or not u guys want fawn and birch to collide into each other, I left it so they did or didn't fall over since silent didn't turn around to check :3 @Cave @Static @Fuzzyfeline ))
Birchkit ran out of the nursery, spotting Silentkit and Fawnkit and following them, trying to run as fast as he could to get to the mossball. He had to stop for a second, stopping a near collision that could have happened between him and Fawnkit. Even though he was not that strong, he was pretty agile for a kit. He started chasing after Silentkit again, hoping to get close enough to tackle her or run in front of her for Fawnkit to tackle her which would be better sense he rarely actually could tackle anyone. He was better at running than attacking sense he was not as strong as most kits his age. He would probably end up just falling in his attempts to knock Silentkit over.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 20th, 2019, 06:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Birchkit ran out of the nursery, spotting Silentkit and Fawnkit and following them, trying to run as fast as he could to get to the mossball. He had to stop for a second, stopping a near collision that could have happened between him and Fawnkit. Even though he was not that strong, he was pretty agile for a kit. He started chasing after Silentkit again, hoping to get close enough to tackle her or run in front of her for Fawnkit to tackle her which would be better sense he rarely actually could tackle anyone. He was better at running than attacking sense he was not as strong as most kits his age. He would probably end up just falling in his attempts to knock Silentkit over.
Silent'Kit glanced at them as she ran, she knew Birch'kit was quite fast while Fawn'Kit was quite strong, out of the three of them Silent'Kit was the most Agile, She skidded to a halt waiting for them to catch up at the last moment as they were about to pounce she dodged them swiftly and made a run for it but in the process tripped on a rock falling face first into the ground, when that happened she sat up rubbing her nose which was hurting from the impact. "..ow....". she mumbled dropping the moss ball at her feet.
@Cave @Static

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 20th, 2019 at 06:08 PM.
Old January 20th, 2019, 06:25 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Silent'Kit glanced at them as she ran, she knew Birch'kit was quite fast while Fawn'Kit was quite strong, out of the three of them Silent'Kit was the most Agile, She skidded to a halt waiting for them to catch up at the last moment as they were about to pounce she dodged them swiftly and made a run for it but in the process tripped on a rock falling face first into the ground, when that happened she sat up rubbing her nose which was hurting from the impact. "..ow....". she mumbled dropping the moss ball at her feet.
@Cave @Static
Fawnkit pounced on Silentkit and grabbed the moss ball in her mouth and started running "you can catch me but don't think you can get the ball!" she taunted her siblings.
@Static
Old January 20th, 2019, 06:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
@Cave @Static
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Fawnkit pounced on Silentkit and grabbed the moss ball in her mouth and started running "you can catch me but don't think you can get the ball!" she taunted her siblings.
@Static
Birchkit did not try to grab the mossball, more worried about if Silentkit was ok than the game. "Are you ok Silentkit?" he asked, concern clearly in his voice even though it was probably a minor injury if anything. He often did worry about small things more than he should though, so it was not uncommon for him to worry to get to stressed out or worry about minor injuries or small problems.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 20th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Birchkit did not try to grab the mossball, more worried about if Silentkit was ok than the game. "Are you ok Silentkit?" he asked, concern clearly in his voice even though it was probably a minor injury if anything. He often did worry about small things more than he should though, so it was not uncommon for him to worry to get to stressed out or worry about minor injuries or small problems.
Silent'Kit after getting knocked to the ground for a second time she sat up, she was covered in dirt and her nose was still hurting but it wasn't too bad, she huffed seeing Fawn'Kit get away with the ball and felt somewhat grateful about Birch'Kit's Concern. " I'll be ok, Thanks for the concern though". She said softly, She allowed Birch'Kit to witness one of her Rare moments of being kind and happy as well as not acting like her normal Tsundere self. Silent'Kit lept to her tiny paw and dashed after Fawn'Kit." YOU THINK YOUR GONNA GET AWAY WITH THAT YOU MOUSE-BRAIN! JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I CATCH YOU THEN YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT GETS COVERED IN DIRT!". Silent'Kit Screeched as she started to catch up.

( @Cave @Static )

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 20th, 2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old January 20th, 2019, 09:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Ignoring the she-cat's first comment, Tallmarsh continued to sort the herbs she'd pulled out into neat little piles. She wondered how this cat could be so playful in light of the recent events. At Cherrybubble's second comment, the medicine cat turned to the black and white cat with a sharp look in her green eyes. "My name is Tallmarsh. I suggest you use it," she cautioned with an annoyed flick of her ear. She was too tired to go along with jokes, and she absolutely hated nicknames--unless it was Goosekit calling her Marshy, of course. Moving her eyes down to Cherrybubble's wounds, she stood up again and continued, "Now, let me look at the damage."

At the medicine cat’s sharp look directed her way, Cherrybubble flicked her ears, her smile returning to a playful smirk. “Okay... you don’t like the name Stripey.. I’ll think of something else.” She was enjoying this, probably more than she should be. But it was fun, messing around with a cat who snapped back. To Cherrybubble, it was very attractive. Something that she’d defintley call out later on. Not right now though. Cherrybubble was direct, but not creepily direct. She gave herself some time before delving further into flirting. Right now, it was safe to stick with simple teasing.
“How about Snowflake? For those frosty looks you’re giving me?” She suggested, quite proud of her clever thinking. Of course, Tallmarsh didn’t look anything like a “snowflake”, she was quite the opposite. And that’s what made Cherrybubble love the nickname even more.
As Tallmarsh turned her gaze to Cherrybubble and started inspecting her wounds, the warrior fell silent for a moment. She herself cast a glance over her pelt, at the long scratch down her chest, the one on her flank, and the few on her shoulders. All of which were her major wounds, and infected.
The silence didn’t last for long though, as Cherrybubble piped up again. “Here, let me strike a deal with you.” Her tail flicked gently as she gave one of her self proclaimed, heart-winning smiles. “You let me call you Snowflake, and I’ll let you call me whatever you want.” She knew she was reaching out a bit on a limb here, she was sure that Tallmarsh would be capable of coming up with something embarrassing and humiliating to call her. But, the medicine cat would be in for a surprise. As practically nothing could make Cherrybubble feel embarrassed, she cared nothing for what other cats thought of her.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread