Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
nothing's new [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 10:18 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:18 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:17 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Ian
Today 10:07 PM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:05 PM

Old May 18th, 2021, 12:09 PM
chirps

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw shook her head "oh no it doesnt, most of my family ar ether lazy or dont want to do anything or to busy to put my loyalty to" she said standing she then pufed up her chest in a proud way "plus ill always be loyal to riverclan, that was my one promise when i became warrior" she said smileing
At her attempt to showcase that very loyalty she spoke of, Kestrelstar just scoffed. Words were one thing. They could be said by any cat, thrown around without a care for their weight or worth. But actions... that’s what really proved loyalty. He had put his trust in Birchclaw simply because she was a RiverClan warrior, but now...

”If I let you back in,” he began, still not entirely convinced, ”I do not want you to see this family of yours anymore. They are outside the warrior code, and I will not have RiverClan warriors having a paw in two worlds.” Yellow gaze narrowed, the leader watched her, waiting for her reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
smokepaws stubby tail shook as he said
kestrelstar I’m being completely honest. My parents are always saying I’m to aloof. They always say I never pay attention! I’m really sorry I lost track and got lost. I found some really cool things on the way though! Look
he pushed a little scallop with a blue stripe down the middle.
I was gonna be this to morningpaw because the ridge in the middle reminded me of her. But I think you should have it. Keep it and when you get sad or nervous you should just look at it. If you want i havw more things that can help you calm down. Being leader must be stressful

He smiled at his leader a,her eyes glowing
A raised brow was met in response to the apprentices’ explanation. Being completely honest? Why, was there something he was hiding? Or had been? Skepticism drifted into Kestrelstar’s gaze, but he fought to keep a level head. Smokepaw was still an apprentice - much to learn. He’d have to assign him a new mentor since it appeared his old one had just left him to be on his own.

”I don’t want your shell,” the leader stated simply, giving an annoyed flick of his tail. ”Now let’s get back to camp. I don’t want to see you leave except for another warrior - if you disobey, I may not be so lenient the next time letting you in.”

[ Smokepaw is done! I’ll get them added back on ^^ ]
Old May 20th, 2021, 02:35 PM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful

Dune was walking in the forest trying not to cut herself or her kit swole belly.She was very tired an hungry.She lay down by a tree and slept but she was wondering what would happen with her kits. @spade

Last edited by _Riverblossom_; May 23rd, 2021 at 04:33 AM.
Old May 20th, 2021, 02:38 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Stormshadow
The formerly ShadowClan tom had been wandering ShadowClan territory for a while now. He wasn't attempting to find camp, no, he was attempting to find a RiverClanner with a High Rank. He sighed and sat down on a boulder near him. I'll never find anycat. he mumbled with a drooping tail and a frown, ears pinned to his head.

[ @spade]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 20th, 2021, 02:57 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Ace padded into RiverClan territory, his fur still wet from his swim (or wade, but swim sounded much cooler, so whatever) across the river (or creek, but again, river sounded cooler, more... daring) His ginger tabby fur was fluffed up in an attempt to dry it. He could smell cats. A lot. He turned to face his sister, and he was met with terrified golden eyes.

Ace... I-I´m scared! She whimpered. What if they eat us?! June looked around, and then... then she saw a large, gray tabby tom. She let out a squeak of terror, almost backpedaling into the river. Ace grabbed her scruff and pulled her beside him. That cat... what if he eats us?! He's so big!

Not from eating kits, June! You crazy mouse-brain! He touched her should lightly with his tail tip, to show he was kidding. Ace blinked, trying to get a good look at the cat. Ooh, but he looked a little scary, a large gray tabby. Powerful muscles. Golden eyes like June. Um... hello? He called, not sure how to address this tom.
Old May 21st, 2021, 06:53 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw's ears laied down abit hearing she couldnt see her own family was bad enaogh, it hurt her abit to hear "aww fine, but ill miss them alot, could i at least send letters or gifts?" she said hopefully, if she couldn't see them, she at least wanted to send something to let them know she was at lest alive and safe, she knew her family worries about her alot she didnt want them to worry more but not seeing them forever

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old May 21st, 2021, 04:40 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riverblossom_ View Post
Dune was walking in the forest trying not to cut herself or her kit swole belly.She was very tired an hungry.She lay down by a tree and slept but she was wondering what would happen with her kits. @spade
Today was a rather... quiet day, though it did nothing to calm the storm of anxiety that churned in Kestrelstar's stomach. He didn't trust quietness. He didn's trust peace. It was too fragile, too rare, and frankly he didn't get to enjoy too much of it. A fickle thing, not something to whole heartedly place faith in. Something always happened to have it come crashing down, shattering into a million little pieces around him.

But so far... nothing like that had happened, and the fragile state of serenity remained. The RiverClan leader had just finished marking the borders - second to the patrols that had already gone out, when an unfamiliar scent caught his attention. Following it around a winding path in the territory, he saw a rather heavily pregnant molly resting against a tree. Who was that? Why did they think they could just lounge in another cats territory? "You better have a good reason for taking a nap inside our territory," he began, voice not as rough but still laced with suspicion. He could tell she was pregnant, but to him that wasn't an excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Stormshadow
The formerly ShadowClan tom had been wandering ShadowClan territory for a while now. He wasn't attempting to find camp, no, he was attempting to find a RiverClanner with a High Rank. He sighed and sat down on a boulder near him. I'll never find anycat. he mumbled with a drooping tail and a frown, ears pinned to his head.

[ @spade]
With tensions as high as they were between RiverClan and ThunderClan, Kestrelstar felt as though he never patrolled the ShadowClan border anymore. After the Gathering, he hadn’t thought Dawnstar to pull any fast tricks, but still one could never be sure with that wild card. Preparations always had to be in place, his paws and reflexes always ready, in case of a spontaneous strike of the tyrant leader's talons.

So today his paws led him in that direction, ears alert and jaws parted to draw the scents into him. Nothing but pine needles, reeds, and ShadowClan stench. Yuck. Drawing closer to the border, Kestrelstar noticed a lone figure seated atop a boulder. His muscles stiffened a bit, now on high alert as he analyzed the scene before him. The cat appeared to be alone. And if he wasn't, well... the leader had lives to spare if he was tasked with dealing with an entire ShadowClan patrol single pawed.

"Who were you hoping to find?" Kestrelstar snapped as he slid out of the undergrowth, eyeing Stormshadow with distrust in his gaze as he stalked forward. Stopping short of the border, the gray tabby studied him. He didn't appear to be on the offense, with intent to attack and injure. What was he doing here then?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Ace padded into RiverClan territory, his fur still wet from his swim (or wade, but swim sounded much cooler, so whatever) across the river (or creek, but again, river sounded cooler, more... daring) His ginger tabby fur was fluffed up in an attempt to dry it. He could smell cats. A lot. He turned to face his sister, and he was met with terrified golden eyes.

Ace... I-I´m scared! She whimpered. What if they eat us?! June looked around, and then... then she saw a large, gray tabby tom. She let out a squeak of terror, almost backpedaling into the river. Ace grabbed her scruff and pulled her beside him. That cat... what if he eats us?! He's so big!

Not from eating kits, June! You crazy mouse-brain! He touched her should lightly with his tail tip, to show he was kidding. Ace blinked, trying to get a good look at the cat. Ooh, but he looked a little scary, a large gray tabby. Powerful muscles. Golden eyes like June. Um... hello? He called, not sure how to address this tom.
Taking a moment to restock the fresh-kill pile, Kestrelstar had decided to slip out of camp. Briefly, he'd been tempted to ask Frozenberry to come hunt with him - the two of them hadn't spent nearly as much time as the leader would've liked, and Frozenberry was the only cat in the Clan that Kestrestar felt he could relax around, and drop the entire leader guise. He missed being Kestrelhoney; free of responsibilities and expectations. Just the two of them, the sky above and sand piles at their paws.

Reality often reflected little of what Kestrelstar desired nowadays, often replaced with tedious duties that were half ones that he brought upon himself. The irritation from that was enough to cloud his judgement as he stepped through the undergrowth, nearly trampling over a pair of kits that squeaked in surprise.

They didn't smell of RiverClan, nor of any other Clan. Outsiders... but why were they alone? The scent didn't appear to indicate another, older cat anywhere nearby, so Kestrelstar fixed them with a curious gaze. "What are you tiny hairballs doing out here by yourself?" he snapped, golden orbs flickering between the two of them.

Eat... them? These furballs thought he was going to eat them? It garnered a snort from the tom, and a flick of his ear in annoyance. "I much prefer fish, or a vole," he retorted with a shake of his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw's ears laied down abit hearing she couldnt see her own family was bad enaogh, it hurt her abit to hear "aww fine, but ill miss them alot, could i at least send letters or gifts?" she said hopefully, if she couldn't see them, she at least wanted to send something to let them know she was at lest alive and safe, she knew her family worries about her alot she didnt want them to worry more but not seeing them forever
The RiverClan leader winkled his nose at the sentiment. And what... were letters? Whatever it was, the gray tabby didn't like it, and made his disgust known with a scoff. "No. You are either a RiverClan warrior who's paws remain inside the warrior code, or you leave now and never come back. I cannot afford to have cats whose loyalties are divided." Was it harsh? Sure. But Kestrelstar would not allow any forms of weakness in RiverClan, and definitely not of this variety.
Old May 21st, 2021, 04:56 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Stormshadow
He looked up at the tom. Oh. I didn't know you were there. I was looking for a high rank of RiverClan. I hate to admit this . . . But I have a RiverClan mate. he said with a larger frown, ears pinned against his head harder.

[ @spade]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 21st, 2021, 05:05 PM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Today was a rather... quiet day, though it did nothing to calm the storm of anxiety that churned in Kestrelstar's stomach. He didn't trust quietness. He didn's trust peace. It was too fragile, too rare, and frankly he didn't get to enjoy too much of it. A fickle thing, not something to whole heartedly place faith in. Something always happened to have it come crashing down, shattering into a million little pieces around him.

But so far... nothing like that had happened, and the fragile state of serenity remained. The RiverClan leader had just finished marking the borders - second to the patrols that had already gone out, when an unfamiliar scent caught his attention. Following it around a winding path in the territory, he saw a rather heavily pregnant molly resting against a tree. Who was that? Why did they think they could just lounge in another cats territory? "You better have a good reason for taking a nap inside our territory," he began, voice not as rough but still laced with suspicion. He could tell she was pregnant, but to him that wasn't an excuse.
"Sorry.I haven't slept in days.I didn't mean to intrude on your territory." she tried to stand up but her legs gave away and she fell and broke her paw "OOOWWW!" she yowled in pain and collapsed to the ground. @gs29513

Last edited by _Riverblossom_; May 23rd, 2021 at 04:34 AM.
Old May 21st, 2021, 05:13 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

~Birtchclaw~
@spade

Birtchclaw flattened her ears and sighed "fine, im staying a riverclan warrior" she said,she felt bad for just puting her own family on the back burner but her one thing was to keep her promice to her mother, to keep being a warrior in riverclan.

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:01 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Bubble walked into the territory, with dandelion in her jaws. “I hope we can spot a clan cat, dear.” She said.
@Bramblefire01 @gs29513

Character Site
The one piece is real.