Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM

Old January 15th, 2023, 09:50 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

@dino. @BEAR. @Larissa (title creds to @/little)
---
Pebblepaw was beaming. Little white socks skipped happily along Thunderclan's hunting grounds, relishing in all the new sights, sounds and smells. "This is so cool!" She called back to her patrol mates without turning around, fixated on watching a raven fly far above. I wish I could fly! I pick up Goldenpaw and Hazelpaw and Foxflurry and just soar through the sky. It had to be better than staying cooped up at home all day, mean warriors yelling at me and telling me what to do! The molly scoffed at her own thoughts, losing interest in the dark bird to look down at her paws as they stomped on the ground.

This was her first time out of camp... it was supposed to be fun! But all she could think about was Flameheart's silly punishment. Seriously! What kind of dunce yelled at a couple of kids for talking? Pebblepaw had been put on nest duty for a whole moon. A moon! She hadn't even been an apprentice for that long! It was just so stupid. Was that what warrior life was going to be like? Follow the rules exactly or else you get yelled at by Lameheart? I wasn't even given a chance to prove myself.

The apprentice stopped in her tracks at the thought. I wasn't given a chance to prove myself... Her yellow eyes shot over to the three warriors behind her for a moment. Did they see her like Flameheart did? A useless kid who had no purpose in the clan but to be a nest changer? Did they see her friends like that too? The molly's face stretched into a frown; the vision of her paws becoming blurry with tears. I'm never gonna be good enough... am I? The black and white apprentice wasn't sure when her legs had stopped moving; or how far she had ventured away from the others. All she knew was she was a lost, upset little kid that no one believed in.

It was then and there that Pebblepaw decided to change her destiny. No. I'll show them. I'll show them all! I'm a big girl now, a big girl who is over changing nests! With a quick rub of her eyes, she was off. "I'm gonna catch the biggest piece of prey that those stinky heads have ever seen! I'm gonna be so super duper cool! I'm gonna be the best warrior ever!" Her cries bounced off the increasingly large trees and echoed throughout the shady and stinky hunting grounds. Seriously, someone needed to teach the squirrels how to bathe! They smelled rotten! A little pink nose wrinkled at the stench, but there was no stopping her now.

Well... until about two minutes later. The little kitty skidded to a hault on the slippery ground; assessing her unfamiliar surroundings. I forgot... I dunno how to hunt. That was going to be an issue. Maybe the others could he--

WHERE WERE THE WARRIORS???

"Redowl? Bluetree? Flamechaser?" Had Thunderclan always had such a gloomy hunting ground? And how did the older cats avoid stepping in mud? The ground here was so marshy she was worried it would swallow her up! Panic swelled up within her white furred chest. "Anyone? I just wanna eat!" Oh stars... what had she done???

Last edited by Poprock; January 15th, 2023 at 09:50 PM.
Old January 15th, 2023, 10:15 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

FLAMECHASER

The tomcat padded swiftly,making his was up to the area of faint marsh land. The ginger cat paced himself as he did so,He heard the pawsteps ahead of him. They were on a patrol after all,it wasn’t uncommon. The warrior threw the thought away at a moments notice. Flamechaser mumbled something under his breath as he looked at the forest of pine trees before him. Flamechaser snarled at the scent of Shadowclan. “They must have marked their borders. Surprisingly considering they clearly didn’t know they existed before and during their take over. Embarrassing.” The younger warrior was still pissed at the whole Dawnstar take over. Who the hell was she to come into his home and kill his clan mates with Zero Mercy!

His hazel eyes sharply watching out for any of the Fox hearts. A low growl rising in his throat. “Hurry up Pebblepaw,Nobody wants to be here anymore than we have too.” he muttered once more. The ginger tomcat scowled at the pine trees. His eyes landing on Pebblepaw. The Shecat was stuck in mud. A rough and loud sigh came from him. “Dear stars! Pebblepaw will you just get up,As I said,Nobody wants to be near these badger faces.” He hissed once more at her. Ugh! Was she even born when the idiot Dawnstar took over their clan? He doubted it severely,Flamechaser glared at her.

@dino. @bear @Poprock

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 15th, 2023, 10:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Man, you ought to get a hold of yourself brother! Nobody likes a sour puss."

Bluetree was a little behind, drinking in the air. He was trying to detect prey, but in the moment nothing was standing out. "She's just a kid, let her be."

The ground below their paws was gross, but he ignored that as movement caught his attention. Although perfectly aware they were no longer in ThunderClan, he lowered himself and followed the motion into the marsh. In the sickly green grass, he could see a frog - and he pounced.

A bite to the neck killed it immediately, and Bluetree scrunched his nose in disgust as he made his way back toward his patrol. "These suck, but better us than them." ShadowClan stole enough from them - the passage of moons didn't change that. Cindersky and Sparrowstar were both soft-hearts for not pursuing the matter further. "Hey Pebs, you don't know how to hunt right? This is the perfect spot to learn." Practice made perfect, and while she'd be sloppy starting off, scaring off ShadowClan prey only benefited ThunderClan.

[ @Poprock, @Larissa, @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 15th, 2023, 10:44 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

redowl === > @Poprock @Larissa @BEAR.
Redowl hadn’t wanted to be stuck on patrol with a baby child and two other cats, but here she was, so she was trying to make the best of it. The fact they were near the ShadowClan border definitely helped; she hated those foxhearts with all of her being and if ever there were a chance to get back at them for the rubbish they had pulled, Redowl was going to take it.

She resisted the urge to roll her eyes as baby child Pebblepaw darted off out of sight, yowling about catching the ‘biggest piece of prey’. Not with that volume. “She’s mad,” she muttered under her breath.

It went quiet for a moment. Redowl thought she might have been granted a second of peace. And then the baby child started screaming.

Alongside Flamechaser and Bluetree, she followed them to and then across the border, watching Pebblepaw with renewed interest. “Aw, come off it, lad,” she directed toward Flamechaser. “Pebblepaw, this is a brilliant idea you’ve come up with. Getting back at these gits. Didn’t know you had it in you.”

With Pebblepaw and Bluetree apparently preoccupied, Redowl moved away to do her own thing: completely wrecking one of the ferns used as a border marker.

Last edited by dino.; January 15th, 2023 at 10:45 PM.
Old January 15th, 2023, 11:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Mirehound
Slinking through the shadows the pine trees provided was easy enough when one had been doing it since their early kit years. Having a pelt black as night and paws that made no sound when gliding across the forest floor and, well, it was quite obvious why Mirehound had been given her name. Only from the shadows did her blue eyes gleam, tracing every detail of ShadowClan's pine forest with sharp precision. Her tail lay still behind her, swaying every once in awhile but making no noise. Ears were up, perked to listen for the many sounds of the undergrowth around her.

Today she had with her three apprentices, and while normally she would not have been caught in such a situation she was determined to make sure that the youth of her home did not forget their roots. Cats of the darkness, wearers of the shadows. Whatever name they decided to take on after this was fine with Mirehound, so long as they wore it like a badge of honor. Weakness and cowardness was not something she would stand for in her home, simple warrior or not.

"Move swiftly, yet do not let your paws make a single sound. Shadows are quiet, so you should be too." Her silky voice came out with a purr as she instructed the trainees with her. Blue eyes swept over them with a glance over her shoulder to make sure they were keeping up before turning to survey the land once more.

Up ahead was the ThunderClan border and - oh my? What was this little treat? "On me," she ordered, her tone and lift of her tail making it clear there was to be no arguments. From within the shadows Mirehound observed four ThunderClan cats; one stuck in mud, another trying his paw at discipline, a third catching prey that was so painfully obviously ShadowClan's, and the last trotting off in a rather jovial manner. What a pleasure.

"Ah. It appears we've stumbled upon the most pristine opportunity, young ones. Now watch, as this is how ShadowClan deals with prey-stealers." Nothing more than a whisper, so as to not be detected before she wished to be. A moment, and then Mirehound slid out from the shadows, materializing before the patrol as if instantaneously. "My, my. Gits, was it? You must humor me as to whatever you could mean." A sinister grin spread across her face as she let her claws poke out slightly, eyeing the patrol. "And you," she sneered with a look towards Bluetree, "if my eyes are not mistaken, that is ShadowClan prey, is it not? I sure hope you've enjoyed using your claws to catch it; for it will be the last time you have them."

Using her tail she signaled for the apprentices to fan out around her. Curiosity tugged at her, wondering if these ThunderClan squirrels would underestimate those with her. She certainly hoped they would; perhaps seeing their own blood spill would make them think twice.

[ @Poprock @Larissa @BEAR. @dino. @Emo Rat @vellichor @fallout? ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; January 15th, 2023 at 11:11 PM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 07:25 AM
eternally tired

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Poprock @Larissa @BEAR. @dino. @Emo Rat @vellichor @daenerys

wildpaw wasn't quite sure why she was dragged out on a patrol with mirehound and company but she wasn't too upset honestly. since her mentor had dipped she had little to do as she wasn't allowed to leave camp to thrift or anything which sucked. so instead of making this a bad experience as she did with most things she had to do she decided to take it has an opportunity to get some things done while she'd be out of camp. she followed mirehounds every step with her hydromoss hanging out of her mouth, and although she was still getting the hang of this whole being quiet thing she was getting better with every step she took. as much as she wanted to open her mouth and bark, she had learned it was never good to in situations like these. she'd have to save it for behind camp walls.
everything was going smoothly until.. oh? a smile crept onto wildpaw's face and she let out a quiet chuckle as she noticed thunderclan on shadowclan's land.. with shadowclan's prey in their mouth. it was such a cute moment too! training their little apprentice on how to hunt.. wildpaw didn't give much of a rats ass about that though, it pissed her off that they thought stealing was appropriate. it spoke loads about how sparrowstar ran her clan as opposed to dawnstar. as mirehound approached, she stayed in shadow until a signal was given to which then she moved into the light but not before dropping her hydromoss on the floor, she kept a bit of distance but stayed relatively near mirehound's side so she could jump in if any... assistance was needed, eyes scanning each and every member of thunderclan for any possible blemishes that could be exploited.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 16th, 2023 at 10:27 AM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 07:24 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
Mirehound
Slinking through the shadows the pine trees provided was easy enough when one had been doing it since their early kit years. Having a pelt black as night and paws that made no sound when gliding across the forest floor and, well, it was quite obvious why Mirehound had been given her name. Only from the shadows did her blue eyes gleam, tracing every detail of ShadowClan's pine forest with sharp precision. Her tail lay still behind her, swaying every once in awhile but making no noise. Ears were up, perked to listen for the many sounds of the undergrowth around her.

Today she had with her three apprentices, and while normally she would not have been caught in such a situation she was determined to make sure that the youth of her home did not forget their roots. Cats of the darkness, wearers of the shadows. Whatever name they decided to take on after this was fine with Mirehound, so long as they wore it like a badge of honor. Weakness and cowardness was not something she would stand for in her home, simple warrior or not.

"Move swiftly, yet do not let your paws make a single sound. Shadows are quiet, so you should be too." Her silky voice came out with a purr as she instructed the trainees with her. Blue eyes swept over them with a glance over her shoulder to make sure they were keeping up before turning to survey the land once more.

Up ahead was the ThunderClan border and - oh my? What was this little treat? "On me," she ordered, her tone and lift of her tail making it clear there was to be no arguments. From within the shadows Mirehound observed four ThunderClan cats; one stuck in mud, another trying his paw at discipline, a third catching prey that was so painfully obviously ShadowClan's, and the last trotting off in a rather jovial manner. What a pleasure.

"Ah. It appears we've stumbled upon the most pristine opportunity, young ones. Now watch, as this is how ShadowClan deals with prey-stealers." Nothing more than a whisper, so as to not be detected before she wished to be. A moment, and then Mirehound slid out from the shadows, materializing before the patrol as if instantaneously. "My, my. Gits, was it? You must humor me as to whatever you could mean." A sinister grin spread across her face as she let her claws poke out slightly, eyeing the patrol. "And you," she sneered with a look towards Bluetree, "if my eyes are not mistaken, that is ShadowClan prey, is it not? I sure hope you've enjoyed using your claws to catch it; for it will be the last time you have them."

Using her tail she signaled for the apprentices to fan out around her. Curiosity tugged at her, wondering if these ThunderClan squirrels would underestimate those with her. She certainly hoped they would; perhaps seeing their own blood spill would make them think twice.

[ @Poprock @Larissa @BEAR. @dino. @Emo Rat @vellichor @fallout? ]

Batpaw

The tom fanned out per what was said to him. Batpaw scowled at the trespasser. How dare that little fox steal our prey he thought. The apprentice scanned the area, sizing up the Thunderclan patrol. Batpaw snorted quietly to himself.
The black furred apprentice silently stalked around. His blood boiled with anger as the Thunderclan rats sat there on his clan’s territory celebrating THIEVERY! Batpaw hated code breakers. It was the worst thing in the world to him. Like how dare someone disobey their ancestors?
Batpaw was getting impatient waiting for the signal to attack. thunderclan dare call Shadowclan Foxhearts and Badgerfaces? Look at themselves! The tom kept flexing his claws in the earth quietly.

(Sorry that this is so short.)

@fallout?
@Poprock
@Larissa
@BEAR.
@dino.
@vellichor
@daenerys

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old January 16th, 2023, 08:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

// @Poprock @Larissa @BEAR. @dino. @Emo Rat @fallout? @daenerys
Galepaw

Galepaw seemed to watch Mirehound as if she held all the stars in her paws. The usually loudmouthed and defiant young cat found himself creeping quietly after his Clanmate, trying his best to impress her. It wasn't often that a cat earned Galepaw's respect, but Mirehound had captured it. Now, he would do anything to make sure to stay on her good side.

At the words, Galepaw made himself silent, barely daring to breathe. ThunderClan trespassers, huh? Well, that definitely wouldn't do. Even though his lighter colored coat, fluffy fur, and large stature made it difficult to blend seamlessly with the shadows, Galepaw gave it his all. He watched, starstruck, as Mirehound slipped out of the shadows and faced the thieves. The only thing he wanted more than to watch Mirehound tear out these cats' throats was to do it himself.

It seemed he might get the opportunity! In a moment, Galepaw heeded the order to fan out, making sure to flash his sharp fangs menacingly. Hopefully, since he was a large cat, these idiots would think he was older, more experienced than he really was. After all, Galepaw needed a challenge.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 16th, 2023, 08:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

redowl === > @daenerys ;; go crazy with the powerplay
...Oh, blimey.

Redowl turned from shredding a border marker to stare at the patrol of ShadowClanners that had just arrived. One eyebrow quirked, and she couldn't stop herself from barking a laugh at what appeared to be the only warrior. "What, are you and the baby patrol ticked off that we nicked a bit of prey from you? Can't handle one missing frog? What a bunch of sorry sods you are."

Something darker tainted her expression. "Don't be daft. Beat it before you get beat."

A heartbeat, and then Redowl bolted, racing straight at Mirehound. She reared up on her hind paws and started to slam her front ones down on the warrior's shoulders, teeth bared furiously.
Old January 16th, 2023, 08:42 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Mirehound
Tension crackled in the air like lightning, and Mirehound - she was ready. Her eyes were sharp, focused, tail lashing once behind her. A sinister grin unfurled upon her face as the cat before her continued to spout of insults. Hm, perhaps it was high time to teach these squirrels a lesson. After all, this was a training outing, and presented to them as if a gift from the stars themselves was a golden opportunity.

[ PP Permission given by @dino. ]

She made no move as Redowl leapt towards her, instead waiting until the ThunderClanner got close. Right before she would connect with her Mirehound ducked and surged up, teeth bared and aimed for her neck. Jaws snapping into flesh, the ShadowClan warrior wasted no time in digging them in. Scarlet blood began to flow freely but the ShadowClan warrior refused to let go, closing her teeth until - snap.

Hanging loosely in her jaws was Redowl, light already fading from her eyes. Mirehound dropped the ThunderClan warrior, a devilish gleam in her blue eyes. Scarlet blood stained her muzzle and she gave a single lash of her tail. "...Well, what are you waiting for?" she sneered at the ThunderClan patrol, taking one pawstep forward, "...let's dance."

[ @BEAR. - for Mire's next partner @fallout? @Emo Rat @vellichor @Larissa @Poprock ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse