Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:38 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM

Old March 18th, 2023, 11:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default loosen up, you only live once - OPEN

periwinkle

The young fluffy silver sunshine tabby lass lay flopped over in a small, empty field, pale blue eyes fixated on the sky. She was bored. Very bored, actually. Marbled silver fur was fluffed up and then flattened again as she rolled onto her belly, pushing herself up clumsily. Peri was just feeling very social today, she she decided to leave her small meadow in search of a new playmate or two. Marching through the woods, her walk was very uneventful, until-

THWACK!

A small twig came out of NOWHERE and smacked her in the cheek. The 12 moon old cat let out a surprised squawk and fell backwards theatrically. No audience, and her instincts were still to be dramatic. Peri shook her fur off, standing up again and snapping the end of the twig off in a form of revenge for embarrassing her in front of the trees. Marching away with a naturally dramatic huff, she looked around to make sure that no squirrels or birds saw that. Squirrels, her sworn enemy. The little assholes were the bane of her existence, and if she could snap her fingers peri was Thanos, after all and rid the world of the disease that was the squirrel species, she would.

And she saw one in the distance, chattering like a little psycho in a tall sycamore, and scowled at it. great. Now it was going to tell all the other squirrels that she wasn't as scary as she pretended. Which would be a lie. She wasn't scared of anything! (except for bugs and kids, but that wasn't important to admit). She was Periwinkle! She was fearsome! She wa-

THWWWWACK!

Yet another twig hit her in the face as she hurried along to escape the squirrel's line of sight, and she let out a furious growl as she heard the faint chattering of the fluffy asshole. Probably laughing at her. Preparing to share the juicy details of her humiliation to the rest of the rodent population. Well, I guess I'll have to eat them all to shut them up. Gosh darn. A wry twitch of her whiskers contradicted the little voice in her head. Of course she wasn't upset that she had a good excuse to eat more.

She loved to eat, and now she finally had a half-decent reasoning for it. Score. Peri was so indulged in her very intelligent train of thought that she missed the approaching feline(s) behind her somewhere. it was honestly a shock that she had survived this long out here with her stupidly small amount of self preservation instincts.

(yes, another open outsider rp. two in 20 minutes hehe, I just had some really cute ideas open to anyone)

Last edited by poppy; March 19th, 2023 at 12:50 AM.
Old March 19th, 2023, 12:04 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: loosen up, you only live once - OPEN

Lucifer was walking through the woods looking around for violent cats

She saw a cat and decided to hide but being very loud about it

@jupiter (wow this is short so sorry)
Old March 19th, 2023, 01:16 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

peri

Sky blue eyes were bedazzled with the light of the sun, and Peri was examining the tree that the distant rodent was perched in, wondering how far she could get before the squirrel sprinted away. And realistically, she knew it wasn't looking good, but her prideful, egotistical way of looking at things (hyping herself up and telling herself that she could make it to the tree without the squirrel escaping) was so much more satisfying, so Periwinkle was preparing to make an even bigger fool of herself when she finally heard the feline nearby.

Someone was trying to hide. very loudly. The fluffy sunshine silver tabby turned to looked at the other molly and padded over, looking down. "I'm not deaf, in case you were confused." She chirped lightly, hopefully making it obvious that she was cracking a joke. "Why are you hiding? I don't bite!" That was a lie. She did bite. But only if she had to. And she had a feeling that she wouldn't have to today.

[ @Rosepaaw ]
Old March 19th, 2023, 01:54 AM
Moon of planet cult

Realizing that her cover was blown she............................................... .................................................. ..........

"DONT HURT ME!" she yelled trying to run away but slipping onto her stomach

"Please" she said weakly going onto her back and trying to kick her away

"Tell my girlfriend i love her" she said getting mistyeyed trying to get away but failing because she was in a panic

She considered giving up but just kicked the air towards her slower

@juipter (Yeah lucifer is not maverick thats for sure)
Old March 19th, 2023, 09:56 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

peri

Slightly discombobulated by the cat's reaction to her appearance, Periwinkle stared down at the writhing, slipping and howling cat. She looked at her paws, felt her face, then looked behind her. Maybe there was someone scarier behind her, because holy hell. Wide blue eyes watched as the cat dramatically screamed like she was dying, then roll around, trying to get up but failing miserably.... a lot.

"Dude, calm down." Wow, this is was a big ego boost. Peri had just got done being worried about not being scary, and now she had this cat panicking and already planning her last words and Peri hadn't even DONE anything yet. Now she understood why murderers did what they did. This self-confidence boost was fabulous! "Aw shucks. I don't know who your girlfriend is. Looks like you'll be spared." Realizing that this joke was probably not the best to make all things considered, she forced a genuine look on her face.

Even though it was hard not to laugh at this cat. "No, seriously. Get up. I'm not gonna kill ya or... anything like that. Just take some deep breaths, take a few chill pills... it's alright." She barely knew how to talk to someone, let alone calm someone down. If it wasn't so funny, this would be classified as a major disaster.

[ @Rosepaaw]
Old March 19th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Moon of planet cult

She was whimpering the whole time she was talking till the end though was still kicking the air in her direction

She then slowly got up and with misty eyes said "so yo- your no- not gonna kill me" she said stuttering in fear and like she was sobbing

She took some deep breathes but couldnt calm down completely without her stick

She sat there ready to run away but waited for a answer or something comforting

@juipter
Old March 19th, 2023, 11:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

peri

The sunshine tabby groaned inwardly, but other signs of annoyance didn't show, because she was still amused that she was so terrifying. Take that, tree-rats. The other molly was sobbing now, and Periwinkle had no idea what to do. Was there an off button? Did she need to pull a certain whisker or say a magic word to stop the torrential emotions? "um.... no. I'm not gonna kill you. Pinky promise."

After a pause and no improvement, Peri blinked with helplessness. "Do you need like... water or something?" What did cats need when they were upset? Surely not a hug... right? because that was out of the question.

( @Rosepaaw )
Old March 19th, 2023, 11:39 PM
Moon of planet cult

Lucifer sniffled “what’s a pinky” she said still very upset but now confused

“I want my girlfriend and my stick “ she said cowardly looking at the ground “do you mind just-” she then sniffled and tried wiping the tears off her face “holding me for a second”

She looked at the stranger cat and waited for a response

Little did either of them know her girlfriend was coming but this conversation would probably be done by then ( the gf is rped by me because no one else would take the role and unless your fine with it I’m just going to say she shows up after this)

@juipter