Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old February 24th, 2023, 01:12 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

➵ wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Undertaker @Rose @daenerys @Jayvines

wildpaw nodded as dawnbestie confirmed her suspicions. thunderclan were honestly such rodents for doing this, and wildpaw figured sparrowstar must not have a grip on her clan at all for this to have happened. wildpaw was about to make her way back to camp when dawnbestie actually asked to stay close to her??? EEEEE wildpaw knew that was totes a trend and stayed close to her 1 and only bestie. she watched as dawnbestie called shadowclan off and mirehound came up to relay the report of what happened. she now held a kind of respect for the warrior, she didn't hold it for most but seeing her fight valiantly for shadowclan impressed her. most warriors did nothing with their time as wildpaw had seen but she seemed to care about shadowclan's wellbeing somewhat and wildpaw knew she could label that as a trend. she didn't comment on mirehounds report as it was all right.. maybe some sprinkles of wildpaw's amazing fighting could've been put but otherwise it was a good report. wildpaw looked across the battlefield as some battle still went on. wildpaw had recently learned that going against leader's orders was not smart, so she wondered why they were still fighting? she just observed the battlefield until the leader of the charred clan came up herself, sparrowstar. glancing at the leader at she spoke, she almost let out a cackle. a select few was a cute touch, but wildpaw still had the feeling the leader had absolutely no control on her mess of a clan. it was whatever though, as long as this battle could finally end and wildpaw could go home.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 24th, 2023, 10:17 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

| Daypaw |
| He/Him |
| A large white Norwegian forest cat/Maine coon & Turkish angora mix that has cinnamon splotches all over his body; Yellow eyes |

~ Daypaw's attention that should have been on Roosterflame had been moved to the new warrior. Thank starclan it was Daypaws own clanmate. While distracted Daypaw felt a sharp pain in his cheek. Damnit! He should have been paying attention! Daypaw landed on the ground as he shook his head feeling something wet on his face, The paw knew all too well what that was. Daypaw turned his head back to the Thunderclanner. Then the call to retreat from both sides reached his ears. It was over finally. Daypaw looked between both leaders. The apprentice let out quicken breathes as he watched a Mirehound called for Darkfall. Daypaw didn't want Darkfall. The apprentice looked around for any other familiar faces. Frostscreech? Larkfire? Right as Daypaw thought of his sisters name she appeared.

"Larkfire!!"

Daypaw quickly went to his big sisters side. It was safe. With her everything would be okay. Daypaw followed along with the warrior as he was ushered. Then Darkfall finally decided to show his face. The paw narrowed his eyes at the warrior but didn't say anything more due to the faced his face stung if he tried to move his mouth. Hm, Maybe this would make a cool scar? Who knows? ~

| @/daenerys - Mirehound; @Willowfern - Roosterflame; @Rose - Larkfire; @Darkclaws - Darkfall |

Last edited by xavier.; February 24th, 2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old February 25th, 2023, 12:45 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

= > @carmen

Their lips were pulled back in a snarl, eyes blinking rapidly as their vision went in and out. Their breath was quick, and rapid. Asterdance had been standing, but the more blood pooled and while it did appear most of the bleeding had come to a halt, their head was rushing. It only took a wobble, and the bobtail was stumbling to the ground with a weak hiss, they wanted.. to take a nap. They were so tired.. Eyes flickered up to the sky with wondering. Maybe they could.. just for a little.

It had been Foxflurry who shook Asterdance awake, half-lidded eyes widening to stare at the russet and white molly. A soft smile appearing across their lips, and a bubbling laugh, "Mm..you're... ppreetttyy..." with a small huff, squinting intensely at the warrior's lips. "..Noo idea what you sayin' though.. uhm... vision is..... suuuper.. ergh.." Eyebrows furrowing together at the blood that dripped down her face. "Oh no.. are you okay...???" Asterdance gasped, ears pulling back with concern. It looked like they might cry. They knew this cat, yes, their memory was starting to become .. hazy, but they grew up with this cat.

"Mm cold, " They mumbled, accepting Foxflurry's help with grace - they were able to stand though, they leaned heavily on her for support. Seemed like being able to see the scene was enough to place a shock through Asterdance's system, orange eyes flickering with realization. "Oh.." They mouthed with horror.

So.

Much.

Blood.

It painted the grass and their friends - and.. and them?

"I .. i need to help - I can't... juuust... can't be here... what .. what if .." They mad the grave mistake of looking down at their own paws. The crimson stuck to their brown fur that the familiar and remarkable markings they had carried with honor were hidden. "...Idon't..feelsogood, " Asterdance gasped, bile rising up in their throat. They jerked away from Foxflurry, another mistake because they only wobbled and found themself laying against her again.

theyneededtogetclean...

"..Home...home please ,, " They whimpered softly, ears pinning to their skull. They weren't so sure if they could say conscious anymore, but they wanted to make it as far as they could.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 25th, 2023 at 12:45 AM.
Old February 25th, 2023, 10:59 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
The blood already in Cinderpaw's mouth mixed with her brand new enemy's, and the apprentice wondered if she would be taking two lives today. Maybe that thought should have phased her - maybe it would have, moons ago - but now, all she was focused on was hurting the cat who lay beneath her claws, and getting Bluetree home. Even as the two leaders let out ear-splitting calls to retreat, Cinderpaw refused to relent. No way was she just going to let him take her clanmate. She would be showing no respect to cats who called themselves a "clan" yet lived like this. There was no honor to what Shadowclan did, ever.

Claws whistled by her face, and Cinderpaw realized the tom was actually attempting to fight back. Well, that was new. He flipped over, tearing her claws from his back and giving himself the perfect position to kick her away... before her eyes flickered to the side to see what he had dropped.

Wasting no time, the apprentice dove for the pelt, trying to keep herself from retching as it finally touched her tongue. She rattled off apologies to Bluetree in the back of her head - for letting this happen to him, for getting Shadowclan blood all over him... but he was safe now.

She glanced back at the pathetic weasel warrior who had tried to take him. If she didn't want to risk the pelt, she'd have ripped his belly open right here, retreat be damned. "You're lucky I care more about my clan then I do about killing you. If I ever see your sorry face again, you're dead." The tabby apprentice snarled, before turning and trotting almost non-chalantly away.

She needed to help the injured. Sure, she was a little scraped up, but Cinderpaw had almost miraculously escaped with few injuries. Her eyes fluttered around the battlefield, before locking onto one figure.

She let out a sigh, tossing Bluetree's pelt over her back to further stain her pelt with blood, and trudged over to Bumblebreak. The apprentice hesitated for a moment - the snarled words of 'idiot' and scalding eyes and mumbled apologies that made everything better replaying in her head - before reaching to grab the warrior by the scruff.

Her words were pointed. "Let's go home."

[ @Epiphany @dino. ]
bumblebreak === >
Piercing bells and a rising din were all that she could register at the current moment. The stinging cuts along her shoulders had long since dulled into a numb haze that she really, truly couldn't bring herself to care about. They were minor, and would heal seamlessly; the injuries of her other Clanmates would not. She wanted nothing more than to force herself back to her paws and hurtle back into the fight, but a retreat had already been called, and in any case she could hardly stand as it was.

She didn't register Cinderpaw grabbing her by the scruff and hauling her to her feet until she was leaning on the much-larger warrior's shoulder. "Thank you," she mumbled.
Old February 26th, 2023, 12:28 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@daenerys @fallout? @/everyone else
Dawnstar's ears jerked in the direction of Mirehound who quickly trotted over with a report. Basically, this was all ThunderClan's fault, they ignored the borders, and crossed into ShadowClan's territory with aims to steal ShadowClan's prey. Well, that was quite the transgression and one that would need to be paid for dearly. Dawnstar was the type of molly who had a firm belief in an eye for an eye mentality. If she and ShadowClan had been actively causing issues or ThunderClan, she could understand this behavior, but Dawnstar had been rather busy dealing with her own clan and twolegs to bother causing chaos for the other clans. So to say the least this was completely uncalled for.

"And I lost at least four warriors due to this mess." She grumbled bitterly to herself. The leader rolled her eyes and rested them on Mirehound. "Gathering some of the able body cats and start dragging our dead home." Dawnstar told the younger she-cat. A small smirk formed as she looked over to Sparrowstar, locking eyes with her, after her promise to remedy this with herbs and prey.

Dawnstar shooed the she-cat away with an ear twitch without looking away from Sparrowstar. "I'll be holding you to that. I'll be speaking with my clan and will inform you of what we want within the moon. You can go deal with your clan." Dawnstar growled, dismissing the leader with a loud hiss. "ShadowClan, we're going home." Dawnstar yowled, assuming her cats were smart enough to aid whoever needed to order them.

"Wildpaw you can go ahead, inform our medicine cats of what's happened, and tell them to keep stock of the herbs used to patch everyone up." She told the younger paw while turning away from the ThunderClan border and padding over to grab the still body of the shaggy dark brown tom. She sank her fangs into Oliveglow's body, feeling her muscles strain against the dead weight of the corpse. ThunderClan will pay dearly. It was one thing if Dawnstar was the one ordering her cats to die for whatever cause, it was an entirely different thing when it was the fault of another. The Shadow Queen readjusted the grip she had on the dead warrior and began walking home.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 26th, 2023, 11:42 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

At Dawnstar's order, Mirehound gave a firm nod and glanced around. "Shadowfur, grab Mossfang. Darkfall, get Whisperingwolf." A sudden exhaustion came over her eyes as the shadow warrior turned away from her leader and padded over to Ivyleaf. Life gone too soon, and the disappointment was only within herself. She had defended ShadowClan's territory, but this had gotten too far out of paw. Ignoring the burning sting of her own wounds, she reached down and grabbed Ivyleaf by her scruff, doing her best to pull the warrior onto her back. The extra weight was enough to make her tall legs shake but Mirehound's narrowed gaze sent a message for no cat to help her. This death would be hers to bear alone.

With their queen leading them home, the shadow warrior followed swiftly behind with her tail low and eyes half on the ground and half on the path ahead. A sodden feeling overshadowed her heart during the trek, and for a moment Mirehound let the familiar flicker of doubt flare to life in her mind. Was there any way she could've stopped this? She had wanted so desperately to become one with the shadows, but now part of her feared she was becoming what she despised most; a very shadow itself.

[ @Undertaker @Cherry~ @Darkclaws ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; February 26th, 2023 at 11:42 AM.
Old February 27th, 2023, 12:39 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Sparrowstar offered a gift of some kind in exchange for the damage her warriors had done, which Dawnstar seemed interested in. Shadowfur’s respect for the ThunderClan leader grew somewhat at that; he found himself wishing Dawnstar hadn’t stopped their fight.

The ShadowClan leader then directed Mirehound to gather cats to carry the dead.

Shadowfur glanced around for Mossfang’s body at Mirehound’s direction, eventually laying eyes upon a bloody and mangled mess of fur that once belonged to the now-former warrior. Padding over, be shuffled Mossfang’s still body onto his shoulders and lumbered away, joining his Clanmates on their trek back.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 2nd, 2023, 01:38 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Darkfall didn’t particularly like the idea of carrying a dead cat back to the camp for a lot of reasons, but he’d stomach it and listen to the directions that Mirehound had given him. To be honest, the young warrior was relieved that he hadn’t ended up being one of the ones being carried. His heart ached for the families of the deceased as he knew all too well what it was like to lose someone you love.

Shaking his head to rid himself of such useless thoughts, the tom left the side of Larkfire and Daypaw and went to retrieve the body of Whisperingwolf. Grabbing the cat’s body by the scruff, he grunted under the effort of carrying it on his back. It may not be the best way but had he dragged the body back to camp it would take far too long, and time was not a luxury at the moment. And it might also piss off Dawnstar.

Solemnly, the black tabby began marching back to camp, muscles straining under the weight of the corpse. There were too many deaths. ThunderClan had killed these cats for nothing more than defending their home. He hated them. He hated them because they were wrong and had put his clanmates in danger. Darkfall focused on the strain within his legs and back as he walked in an attempt to push away his thoughts of anger and sadness. If he was going to be a warrior for this clan, he’d have to get used to this. Weakness was not allowed. Perhaps that’s why his sister hadn’t sought out help before her death, because she didn’t want to be seen as weak.

Darkfall was doing something he had scolded his younger littermate for. He was avoiding and bottling his feelings so that he wouldn't gave to face the problem in front of him. He wasn’t going to deal with those trivial emotions right now. He wasn’t going to think about this. He was going to move forward and not allow this to discourage him.

’I am a warrior of ShadowClan. I will not be weak.’
[ I should’ve replied ages ago, so sorry ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 2nd, 2023 at 01:39 AM.
Old March 6th, 2023, 07:52 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@x ghostie

They were delirious. That was bad. The stumbling words that sloshed together as soon as they left their lips was not what she had intended. Though, with the blood pooled around them, it was a shock that they weren't already unconscious. She wasn't squeamish, blood had never scared her, but this depiction of someone she had grown up around was unnerving. This was scary. Pretty? Stars, how had it gotten that bad. "Thank you, now get up." She went to nose their side, only for them to speak again, this time reminding her of something her adrenaline fueled brain had forgotten. Asterdance was deaf. The fluffy brown cat that she kept repeatedly talking too had not an idea what she was saying. Okay then. On the bright side, she wouldn't have to try to be reassuring, they had no idea what she was saying.

Once they had finally stood and began leaning on her, she froze, making sure Asterdance was steady before continuing. She had taken to ignoring the blood spattered across the ground. It was selfish, and she knew it, but no one who mattered lay slain across the grass. No one whose death would break her lay dead. But Asterdance was dying and she wouldn't let that happen. Not again. "Mhm, let's go home." A few steps forward, and they were trudging along through the trees. Red made trails through the woods, but she didn't look down. There was only one direction to go, and she wouldn't let herself be distracted by anyone else. Right now it was just her and Asterdance, and she'd get them back to camp, even if that meant ignoring those who had fallen.

Bluetree. Flamechaser. Sneezeweasel. Myrtlenose.

They walked past them, and slowly remorse began to build. She'd miss them. She'd miss them all.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity