Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2017, 12:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Turtlestrike

Lakepaw trotted into the training moor, embracing the breeze that fluffed out her fur. She turned her head to make sure her mentor was following her, and she hopped on her paws in a swift move to turn herself around, and entered into a crouching position. ''I'm good at flipping cats over in a pouncing move,'' she stated, confidently. Then she flattened her ears, ''But, I'm not really good at delivering good attacks.''
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
@Turtlestrike

Lakepaw trotted into the training moor, embracing the breeze that fluffed out her fur. She turned her head to make sure her mentor was following her, and she hopped on her paws in a swift move to turn herself around, and entered into a crouching position. ''I'm good at flipping cats over in a pouncing move,'' she stated, confidently. Then she flattened her ears, ''But, I'm not really good at delivering good attacks.''
"Then that's what we'll work on," Larkcry responded. "I like that you know your strengths and weaknesses, Lakepaw. That's good. When you know that, it's easier to learn your enemy's own strengths and weaknesses." He got into a battle stance. "I want you to attack me," he ordered, "and I want you to be fast. Pretend I'm a rouge attacking camp. And remember, claws sheathed.
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Then that's what we'll work on," Larkcry responded. "I like that you know your strengths and weaknesses, Lakepaw. That's good. When you know that, it's easier to learn your enemy's own strengths and weaknesses." He got into a battle stance. "I want you to attack me," he ordered, "and I want you to be fast. Pretend I'm a rouge attacking camp. And remember, claws sheathed.
Lakepaw beamed at the praise from her mentor and she nodded her head, looking at her paws uncomfortably. However was she suppose to attack a large tom such as her mentor!? She shook this feeling away and she knew she had to try. She wasn't good at pouncing onto other cats. She found it easier, however, to flip the position whenever they pounced on her first. She learned that her hind legs was one of the most powerful weapons on her body.
''O-ok...''She entered into a crouch, making sure her claws remained retracted. And, she put all her weight into her hind legs so when she pushed herself forward, she let out a powerful jump and she jumped onto her mentor.
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:21 PM
roar

Quote:
Lakepaw beamed at the praise from her mentor and she nodded her head, looking at her paws uncomfortably. However was she suppose to attack a large tom such as her mentor!? She shook this feeling away and she knew she had to try. She wasn't good at pouncing onto other cats. She found it easier, however, to flip the position whenever they pounced on her first. She learned that her hind legs was one of the most powerful weapons on her body.
''O-ok...''She entered into a crouch, making sure her claws remained retracted. And, she put all her weight into her hind legs so when she pushed herself forward, she let out a powerful jump and she jumped onto her mentor.
Larkcry ducked and twisted away before knocking Lakepaw out of the air with a swipe of his paw. "Again," he said. "Your eyes betrayed where you were going to jump. Try not to look where you're going to attack."
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Larkcry ducked and twisted away before knocking Lakepaw out of the air with a swipe of his paw. "Again," he said. "Your eyes betrayed where you were going to jump. Try not to look where you're going to attack."
Lakepaw was displeased, but she did not let this show. She got up and shook the debris from her fur. She tilted her head to the side, ''Am I not suppose to look at my target when I attack it?''
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:46 PM
roar

Quote:
Lakepaw was displeased, but she did not let this show. She got up and shook the debris from her fur. She tilted her head to the side, ''Am I not suppose to look at my target when I attack it?''
Larkcry laughed. "How else could you see who you're attacking? No, just don't look at the spot you're aiming for," he said. Instead of looking at my back, you could've focused your gaze on my leg, and then I would have been surprised when you landed where you did. Make sense?"
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Larkcry laughed. "How else could you see who you're attacking? No, just don't look at the spot you're aiming for," he said. Instead of looking at my back, you could've focused your gaze on my leg, and then I would have been surprised when you landed where you did. Make sense?"
Lakepaw mentally cursed at herself for not grasping that concept. Then again, she was not that good in this field. She nodded her head, ''That do make sense!'' She mewed, excitedly and walked a couple inches away. Far enough to pounce at the angle she was aiming for. Her eyes scanned a part of his body, that he would least likely be able to knock her off. ''Ready!?'' She called to him, then making sure her claws were retracted, she started to run. Albeit, she didn't jump at him, instead she turned a sharp corner once she was a good way behind him, and she jumped onto his back, aiming for one of his hind legs.
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:12 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

A fire pelted she-cat roamed proudly around her clans clearing. Her beautiful emerald eyes glancing around. Desperately hoping no one would approach her. She needed some time to just be alone after Ivypaw joining Starclan. Although Flamestorm had slowly been recovering from her depression. She missed her apprentice a lot. But, everything happens for a reason? doesn't it?
She sat in a shadow hanging her head low. She thought her clan would look down on her because her only apprentice was hit by a monster. Surely that was not her fault. At least Blazingstar would understand? His mentor was hit. He knew how it felt to have someone so close pass away. Only if Ivypaw were still here...
Flamestorm felt rushed, having a new apprentice about a moon after Ivypaws death. Though Shinepaw would hopefully cheer her up? She liked Shinepaw, she was like Ivypaw. A new apprentice was all she needed...
Maybe she should take her into the territory. She needed to be taken out. @NightWarrior4Life

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:19 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Nighty
Horizonkit was barreling through the frosty dry grass at the edge of the clearing chasing after a large leaf that zipped through the crisp leaf-bare air on a gust of nippy wind. Her spindly legs and soft kitten paws raced across the frozen ground her breaths coming in short poofs of steam as they met with the cold air. Her eyes were gleaming and narrow as she zipped after her prey. She was so close to catching it when she ran full force into a solid wall of cat. She had crashed straight into her mother Gorseflower at breakneck speed face first because she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. "OOomph!!" she gasped as her small body collided roughly with her mother's larger form. The hard hit to the face left her dazed and she fell backward with a thump. Horizonkit lay on her back limbs splayed out in a not so dignified way; her head spinning and her muzzle flaring with pain. Pained tears stung at her eyes and she felt something warm and sticky begin to trickle out from her nose. She had no clue what or who she just hit but by starclan it hurt! She let out a mewl of pain and frustration. When she had opened her maw to mewl a sharp metallic taste dripped onto her tongue and she startlingly realized that it was blood, her own blood. She tried to spit out the unwelcome taste only to find more coming from her nose at a steady pace. "I'm gonna bleed to death out my nose!" she thought, panicking. She started to hyperventilate fearing that she was gonna die.
Gorseflower was minding her own business, just relaxing in the clearing, enjoying some peace and quiet, when suddenly.... A forceful impact slammed into her side. She struggled to maintain balance and wobbled sideways a bit. Staggering, she looked down to see what...or who had crashed into her. To her delight it was nine other than her daughter Horizonkit. The little blue gray molly was sprawled out and looked a bit stunned. Purring she nosed her daughter gently. Her blue gaze looked over her daughter and saw the unpleasant red color oozing from the kits nose. Frowning a bit she moved closer. The beautiful she cat lifted her paw to her daughters nose and pressed her pad go it firmly. This was not the first bloody nose she had dealt with, but she could handle it. She removed her paw, seeing it was already stained a bit with Horizonkit's blood. "It's alright dear, you're fine." She told the kit soothingly. She saw the fearful look on the blue kits face. Smiling she nuzzled her with a series of purrs. She lifted her other front paw up and pushed it against her nose."the pressure will help it sweetheart, hold still, okay?" She said comfortingly.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 7th, 2017, 01:37 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower was minding her own business, just relaxing in the clearing, enjoying some peace and quiet, when suddenly.... A forceful impact slammed into her side. She struggled to maintain balance and wobbled sideways a bit. Staggering, she looked down to see what...or who had crashed into her. To her delight it was nine other than her daughter Horizonkit. The little blue gray molly was sprawled out and looked a bit stunned. Purring she nosed her daughter gently. Her blue gaze looked over her daughter and saw the unpleasant red color oozing from the kits nose. Frowning a bit she moved closer. The beautiful she cat lifted her paw to her daughters nose and pressed her pad go it firmly. This was not the first bloody nose she had dealt with, but she could handle it. She removed her paw, seeing it was already stained a bit with Horizonkit's blood. "It's alright dear, you're fine." She told the kit soothingly. She saw the fearful look on the blue kits face. Smiling she nuzzled her with a series of purrs. She lifted her other front paw up and pushed it against her nose."the pressure will help it sweetheart, hold still, okay?" She said comfortingly.
Horizonkit sighed in relief as her mother's loving voice calmed her fears. "So I'm not gonna bleed to death?" She inquired hopefully. She held still as her mother firmly pressed her paw pad to her nose and let herself relax into her mother's comforting nuzzles and purrs. She purred gently as she felt the bleeding lessen and the dizziness from her crash begin to dissipate. "You're a really tough cat mommy I almost broke my face crashing into you!" she giggled. The events of the day caught up with her and combined with her on coming headache from her head on collision exhaustion swamped her like a tidal wave. Horizonkit's eyes drooped shut and she was out cold before she got a chance to thank her mom.

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 7th, 2017 at 01:38 PM.
Closed Thread