Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM

Old February 23rd, 2021, 04:52 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded abit pulling her leg free from the trap she steped away from the trap but she winced holding her leg up and doing a small lip turning around to see the trap and Raindancer
Raindancer sighed with relief,"come on lets get back to camp,can you walk ok?"
Old February 23rd, 2021, 05:03 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
Raindancer sighed with relief,"come on lets get back to camp,can you walk ok?"
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded "i-i think s-so" she said and paded forward limping abit

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 23rd, 2021, 05:09 PM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

raindancer arrived ThunderClan Camp with moonstep it was already dark."Ill come and visit you in the morning,ok",said raindancer.She looked back at her friend,"thanks for spending this day with me,am sorry I got you into this mess."
Old February 23rd, 2021, 05:13 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Wing View Post
raindancer arrived ThunderClan Camp with moonstep it was already dark."Ill come and visit you in the morning,ok",said raindancer.She looked back at her friend,"thanks for spending this day with me,am sorry I got you into this mess."
~Moonstep~

Moonstep shooke her head "o-ok and its a-alright, it h-happens, and ok, seya tomorrow" she said smileing then started to pad to the warriors den soon finding her nest and curls up havveinf her leg out so it wont hurt her to bad while she sleeps, yawning she soon falls asleep

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 24th, 2021, 02:36 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
He wondered what their target would be. Little avians or little rodents? A lost little reptile, perhaps? Of the three, Lionpaw would much rather deal with rodents. Unoriginal as trapping mice by the tail might be, it was strangely fun; the pathetic, frantic squeaking made chasing around the small creatures worth it. On another other paw, snakes and lizards were more exotic catches. The shadowdwellers preferred their sneaky prey over commoner, small, furred mammals. Lizards hid in logs and between the underbrush, while one could spot snakes tucked into small openings in the earth.

Flapping, chirping, and the rustling of leaves directed his attention to a holly tree. They were up there for the berries it seemed, and Lionpaw felt the need to race up the tree's twisted branches, hopefully knocking out a cardinal or two while he was at it. He wasn't a kitten, however; they were here to hunt, and he had more self-control than that. At Kestrelflame's inquiry, he looked at her oddly. "I guess?" the still-apprentice responded. The birds flocked around for the berries, so if they had said berries, the feathered creatures would come straight to them, presuming that they didn't scare the birds off.

"If we're going for the berries, why are you in a hunter's crouch?" Lionpaw inquired. "They're gonna see us either way; wouldn't it be best for us to act natural? The birds won't flee if they don't think we're threats." At least, he didn't think so. Raven had a way with birds; she could stand still for only a few moments and one would alight right in front of her. She'd always scented of oak, pine, and berry juice, though, so it might've just been that.

[Sorry this one is delayed as well]

Kestrelflame watched the birds gather in the trees, her yellow gaze studying the area to scout good areas to pick off a few feathered or furred creatures. She wanted to do something that was more enjoyable. Just slowly picking creatures off without being noticed by the others was fun, do not get her wrong. Yet, setting up traps was more experimental and that was what her whole goal was today. Kestrelflame wanted to test her ideas and see what was worth developing and which was not. Besides, she needed to refine her hunting skills. That was the whole point to be out here at the moment.
Her eyes flickered back to Lionpaw as he answered. Why was he so hesitant about that? Was it not obvious that picking berries would attract the birds. She returned his odd look with a quizzical one. “That was a yes or no question Lionpaw…” Kestrelflame pointed out. Maybe she should have elaborated on her plan a bit more because it seemed the tom was confused… Or maybe he was putting up a front, the calico honestly could not tell for sure. The young warrior found it made sense to her, but the tom seemed a little less thrilled with the idea.
With Lionpaw’s observation and question Kestrelflame found herself double guessing herself. She had slid into a hunters’ crouch out of habit. She did not want to scare any prey off while she scouted the area and had not thought her approach through. “You have a good point.” Kestrelflame admitted begrudgingly. “However, acting naturally would not consist of hyper behavior, that would also startle the birds. Though, they will see us regardless so, scaring them off might be inevitable either way.” She went on, slightly annoyed with herself. “Regardless once we gathered berries, they will come back for them, it would just take time. That or moving to a new location.” Kestrelflame explained thoughtfully. This would work, it just needed some tweaking. So, despite how her pride felt, having another cat with her was beneficial

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 24th, 2021, 06:03 PM
chirps

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Sunchaser
Standing up straighter and giving his pelt a shake, the golden tabby observed the crouch Fizzlepaw was in. It wasn't bad for an apprentice, and the tom felt a little swirl of pride. Perhaps this wouldn't be so difficult after all. "Yeah, you did it! Now, try moving forward and keep your steps as light as you can."

// @Angelique

Last edited by spade; February 24th, 2021 at 06:03 PM.
Old February 26th, 2021, 04:09 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post

// sorry for the short response o:

As the strong yet gentle vibrations moved through his pelt, the scrawny grey tom almost squeaked out in a mix of what seemed to be comfort with a little bit of fear. Though he couldnt exactly hear the purrs of the huge warrior, it still held the same effect that a normal purr would. Seemingly melting into a little puddle of fur and flaky blood on the cool earth, the small tom-kit let out his own little purr, a soft and barely audible sound of content sounding from his throat. Still, the fear washed over him and he stifled the purr almost as soon as it came. No, he couldn't make a noise, he refused to. Noise made his previous house-folk toss his out, so it certainly must be a bad thing. Stiffening up yet again, he attempted to push his body into the fluffy belly of Gravehound even more, wanting so badly to hide in all the fur.
(Im gonna say this is after the coyotes and graves recovery in the med cat den for ease sake and so this makes sense chronologically lol)

Dont squish the kit, dont squish the kit, dont squish the kit, why was this more anxiety inducing then he'd thought queens did it all the time!
Gravehound was currently attempting to completely shelter the kitten in his belly fluff, hiding them from the world bar himself, while keeping up his whisker shaking purr fest. With the kit completely hidden from the outside world hopefully they'd relax enough to not freak out at Gravehound getting ready to pick them up and carry them back to camp.... Mainly by testing to see if the kitten seemed more concerned by Gravehound nosing them gently or shifting them under his belly more with his paws. After all the tiny maimed thing might have a fear of being bitten and if so scruffing them was a no go. He couldnt exactly ask the kitten what they wanted, doubted their signs or mouthing were advanced enough to understand it though he'd try, head flipped upsidown to look at the scrap.

'We' a paw gestured between the two 'have to go' a paw firmly but slowly placed on the ground to emphasise the importance and a mimed walking gesture with only his front paws and a pointed tail 'to safety,' Gravehounds paws moved to form a shelter over the kit like protection 'theres coyotes' a paw gestured at his ears to listen and the sign for coyotes, a head tipped back in a yipping howl fangs bared at the sky 'around here.' a wide paw sweep in a circle around them. He didnt just stop there though and pointed a tail as his scarred shoulder and shredded slightly twisted back leg that the animals had once grabbed. It wasnt safe here and while he was doing his best not to upset the kit it was going to have to happen at some point, there was no way there were going to be able to walk back by themselves.

Last edited by Rani; February 26th, 2021 at 04:09 AM.
Old February 26th, 2021, 10:16 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Berrybounce hung around the territory as usual. Good vibes.

Last edited by panchiko; February 26th, 2021 at 10:16 AM.
Old February 26th, 2021, 02:42 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

@D a s h

(My apologies for this being so late!)

Badgerbranch padded out into the territory, keeping his large head held high. He almost looked as though he was a warrior marching into battle. His paws crushed the wet undergrowth, his pawsteps being only a morsel louder than an average cat's. Occasionally, the tom would glance back at Tawnypaw. The brown-and-white tortoiseshell apprentice couldn't be lost in his sight. After all, she was very young, and there was a coyote threat in the area.
"Alright, Tawnypaw," he meowed eventually, pausing. They were in a clearer area where sunlight slanted through. It was perfect. "We'll practice your hunting crouch more out here."

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 26th, 2021, 06:09 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

→˚₊·* Amberglow
The tortoiseshell quickly nodded and guided her apprentice to a safer spot in the territory.

"Well," the molly started, "We typically can go hunting anywhere in the territory. As long as we stay safe. So, out of the places that we've gone to today, where do you want to go?"
‧₊˚┊ @D a s h | I totally forgot about the borders, but we can skip them. unless u wanna do them, then we can continue

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧