Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old April 29th, 2017, 08:05 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefang53 View Post
Littlefang laughed nervously. "H-hey I'm not gonna hurt you.." She looked away remembering what she had done, her brothers, her friends, she shook her head and ignored those thoughts. "I didn't come here for a fight, and I don't intend to have one." Littlefang said. "I can tell your Windclan... but like you said neither of us are trespassing so I-uh am not gonna fight you." Littlefang repeated, more confidently.
Woodpeckerflight stared at Littlefang, hurt in her eyes, Was this cat, laughing? She sniffled, her eyes looking completely black due to the widening of her pupils. She couldn't help herself, tears poured down from her face, Why am I even here? I killed my aunt, she may have threatened me, but she never deserved to die, no one deserves to die...

Last edited by Autumnblaze; April 29th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old April 29th, 2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
Woodpeckerflight stared at Littlefang, hurt in her eyes, Was this cat, laughing? She sniffled, her eyes looking completely black due to the widening of her pupils. She couldn't help herself, tears poured down from her face, Why am I even here? I killed my aunt, she may have threatened me, but she never deserved to die, no one deserves to die...

Littlefang saw the hurt in Woodpeckerflight's eyes and wondered what she did wrong. "Umm.. A-are you ok?" Littlefang asked cautiously. "Did I say something wrong?" She shifted her weight from paw to paw nervously, she had wanted to cheer this cat up with her charming nature, but had hurt her instead. Littlefang flinched and waited patiently for a response.
Old April 29th, 2017, 08:23 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefang53 View Post
Littlefang saw the hurt in Woodpeckerflight's eyes and wondered what she did wrong. "Umm.. A-are you ok?" Littlefang asked cautiously. "Did I say something wrong?" She shifted her weight from paw to paw nervously, she had wanted to cheer this cat up with her charming nature, but had hurt her instead. Littlefang flinched and waited patiently for a response.
"Its not you... It's me..." Woodpeckerflight managed, "I accidentally killed my aunt... and I don't know if I can manage all this... this brokenness..." She looked up at Littlefang and smiled a bit, wiping the tears from her face, "Ive got to go, My clan will be wondering where I am, and probably yours too. It was nice to meet you, and sorry for being a complete mess tonight..." she frowned and nodded a farewell to Littlefang, "I'll see you around." And with that, she disappeared onto the moor.
Old April 29th, 2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
"Its not you... It's me..." Woodpeckerflight managed, "I accidentally killed my aunt... and I don't know if I can manage all this... this brokenness..." She looked up at Littlefang and smiled a bit, wiping the tears from her face, "Ive got to go, My clan will be wondering where I am, and probably yours too. It was nice to meet you, and sorry for being a complete mess tonight..." she frowned and nodded a farewell to Littlefang, "I'll see you around." And with that, she disappeared onto the moor.

Littlefang smiled. She had finally got Woodpeckerflight to cheer up a bit, she didn't even mind the confession, she had done worse. Littlefang turned and disappeared into the bushes, and into an uncertain future.
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Lonestar23 @Empress Of Evil @Raine @Lilly

Everything was all wrong. It wasn't supposed to play out like this. Why was he seen as the bad guy, he was just protecting his borders from a suspicious molly. His blue hues flicked from one cat to another as the deputy himself showed up, how annoying. His hackles were raised and his tail lashed behind him, looking at the horde of Windclan warriors in front of him through his lashes "Maybe if she respected me, I would show her respect as well." he spat. "Didn't your mother treat you to treat others the way you want to be treated?" he growled, cocking his head to the side "Or was she one of the molly's who just abandons her kits the day they're born?" he asked smugly, his fangs evident. " And I only speak this way to warriors who deserve it, besides we're both warriors. Just because you have a higher rank doesn't mean you control the whole forest you old fart." he spat at Shrikecall, his starling blue hues blazed with anger. He had no right to go off and tell him what to do, he wasn't doing anything wrong, he hasn't said anything wrong, they just couldn't handle the truth. Nobody could. But who would want to, the truth eats away at your soul, consumes you and makes you loose track of what's right and what's not. In all honesty he seemed to be the only one to embrace it, the only one who could handle it, didn't that make him better than the others? Didn't that make him wiser, smarter, more reliable than others? Why was he taking orders from cats who aren't even apart of his clan? The very thought of this annoyed him, made him want to lash out at the deputy. He almost did, he lurched forward a bit, but quickly locked his legs, making sure he didn't actually go through with his instinct. He had to think it through.

Jayspot swiveled his head to look the other warriors in the face, his blue optics blazed with annoyance as he sneered at the three "My, what loyal pawns of the higher ups, how pathetic. you're only acting strong because your deputy is here to keep you safe." he snarled, his silver fur fluffed up as he took a step closer to the patrol. How dare they act like they're better than him, how dare they act like they are in control of the situation. Anger flared inside of him and he lunged towards the deputy, his claws unseathed and his fangs bared, all he saw was red, pure red. He tackled the old warrior down and started lashing, trying to hit any solid surface he could, hoping for the best.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 30th, 2017, 10:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Lonestar23 @Empress Of Evil @Lily @starfall

Now Marbledtongue hackles were raised quite high. His ears burned with alarm and anoyance while his paws trembled in the earth. This Tom had stepped to far over his comfort line and now his whole sanity was cracking. "So, from saying that I'm assuming your mother was a rouge? I mean your acting like a mindless rouge" meows Marbledtongue testily. Taking a step fourth,
"If you want this to go on I'm sure the deputy can give you a taste of what being wise and older is. Cause I know your striving for the power he has don't you? Power thirsty and dumb. So I suggest tree climber ya shut your mouth before I cut your tongue out" again he was surprised by the hostility he shared with the thunderclan cat. Perhaps it was just how he was. When it came to matters of the heart. He was a beast. He stepped up in front of shrikecall and heathertail. He was a massive warrior far bigger than the thunderclan warrior which offered an advantage, but also scared him at the same time.
But what came next was like a blow to the chest. Hard and out of no where. His eyes rolled back in his head for a moment nd his claws slid out raking the dirt. He was already close enough to the thunderclan cat as it was so he didn't go even closer, he took a defensive stance between The windclanners and the thunderclan cat. His tail lashed with a amusment and his body
Shook with excitement and horror.
Am I really doing this? This isn't me. This isn't me. He shuddered slightly but he stood stiffly. He wasn't going to back out from between them now. It would make him look cowardice. Rather he exploded at the warrior not caring to wait for shrikecall to defend his Warriors, "You would do the same. It's called honor and loyalty kittypet. Something you should learn it will do you and snowstar good" he hissed under his breath. His head lowered slightly and he assumed a half battle stance. Weight rested on his hind qaurters, light on his paws, bunched and tense muscles. "Now, open your mouth again and you'll wish your rouge parents never had you..."

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 30th, 2017, 10:48 PM
- Jeli

My Mood: Cheerful

((@Empress Of Evil; @RedHead @Hexict @Dark Melody @xxJaggededgexx))

Stay calm? How was he supposed to do that? The leader of a rival Clan was on their territory, with two warriors of her own. It was too exciting to stay calm! Despite this, Lichenpaw did his best to get control of himself, puffing his chest up a little and following after Quailpaw as she headed down the hill. He wasn't going to bounce around like a new apprentice, he was going to be a warrior. Or at least, let the other Clan believe he was closer to being a warrior than he seemed. Quailpaw seemed oddly calm about all of this. He couldn't help but glance over at her curiously, wondering why. She was one of the most passionate cats he knew. He would have expected her to be a bit more wary or even aggressive about this, but instead, she seemed more ready to be a warrior than he felt.
Shaking off the thoughts, Lichenpaw kept his pawsteps light and cautious as they headed down the hill, struggling to keep his fur flat. He hadn't been in any real skirmishes before, and though the Clan needed peace, half of him was hoping to sink his claws into something. This was so much better than hunting. His ears perked up as Snowstar spoke, but he didn't say a word. Maybe it was better to let Ghostlygrin handle this. She was the warrior, after all. Snowstar wanted to speak with Blazingstar, but something seemed off. They weren't really friends, so this couldn't just be a happy visit.
"Should I fetch Blazingstar?" Lichenpaw looked up at Ghostlygrin, keeping his voice quiet as he asked.
Old May 1st, 2017, 04:40 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblemask973 View Post
(( @Empress Of Evil @RedHead @Hexict @Dark Melody @xxJaggededgexx))

Stay calm? How was he supposed to do that? The leader of a rival Clan was on their territory, with two warriors of her own. It was too exciting to stay calm! Despite this, Lichenpaw did his best to get control of himself, puffing his chest up a little and following after Quailpaw as she headed down the hill. He wasn't going to bounce around like a new apprentice, he was going to be a warrior. Or at least, let the other Clan believe he was closer to being a warrior than he seemed. Quailpaw seemed oddly calm about all of this. He couldn't help but glance over at her curiously, wondering why. She was one of the most passionate cats he knew. He would have expected her to be a bit more wary or even aggressive about this, but instead, she seemed more ready to be a warrior than he felt.
Shaking off the thoughts, Lichenpaw kept his pawsteps light and cautious as they headed down the hill, struggling to keep his fur flat. He hadn't been in any real skirmishes before, and though the Clan needed peace, half of him was hoping to sink his claws into something. This was so much better than hunting. His ears perked up as Snowstar spoke, but he didn't say a word. Maybe it was better to let Ghostlygrin handle this. She was the warrior, after all. Snowstar wanted to speak with Blazingstar, but something seemed off. They weren't really friends, so this couldn't just be a happy visit.
"Should I fetch Blazingstar?" Lichenpaw looked up at Ghostlygrin, keeping his voice quiet as he asked.

@Empress Of Evil @Bramblemask973 @Hexict @xxJaggededgexx @Dark Melody

Quailpaw was following Ghostlygrin's instructions. She was staying calm. That did not mean she couldn't be silently hostile. She studied the Thunderclan patrol with a suspicious golden eye, her other eye just staring out, cloudy and useless. At Snowstar's words, Quailpaw's eyes widened, and she cocked her head to the side, instantly curious. There weren't many things that could make this young cat let down her guard, but when something sparked her curiosity, the apprentice opened up just a tad. Her ears flicked as she heard Linchenpaw's question. She would enjoy running to get Blazingstar as well, but she also wanted to stay here, possibly converse with these Thunderclan cats. Quail wanted to say something, but she knew that she should probably let Ghostlygrin handle this, so for once, the she-cat kept her mouth shut.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 1st, 2017, 04:47 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
@Empress Of Evil @Bramblemask973 @Hexict @xxJaggededgexx @Dark Melody

Quailpaw was following Ghostlygrin's instructions. She was staying calm. That did not mean she couldn't be silently hostile. She studied the Thunderclan patrol with a suspicious golden eye, her other eye just staring out, cloudy and useless. At Snowstar's words, Quailpaw's eyes widened, and she cocked her head to the side, instantly curious. There weren't many things that could make this young cat let down her guard, but when something sparked her curiosity, the apprentice opened up just a tad. Her ears flicked as she heard Linchenpaw's question. She would enjoy running to get Blazingstar as well, but she also wanted to stay here, possibly converse with these Thunderclan cats. Quail wanted to say something, but she knew that she should probably let Ghostlygrin handle this, so for once, the she-cat kept her mouth shut.
The femme flicked her tail over to Lichenpaw, "Do whatever you need to," She mewed, her gaze locking back on the patrol, sure, it was her first, but she knew what to do; stay calm. Her gaze locked on Quail for one moment, and she smiled weakly, in an attempt to calm her. "It's okay," She whispered, her tailtip flicking. She was a bit, no, a lot distrusting of the enemy patrol, but she she-cat kept her mouth shut, aware that if she said anything it could launch a possible attack
@Empress Of Evil @RedHead @Hexict @Dark Melody @Bramblemask973
lotusfang
Old May 1st, 2017, 04:51 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Snowstar allowed her black tail tip to gently graze over the ground, her ice blue eyes flickering over each of them as she tried not to look too hostile. Two apprentices and a warrior. She doubted they would attack, so she let her shoulders relax, and dipped her head, addressing the warrior of the patrol.

"We just need to speak to your leader about the murder of one of my warriors. We found him here in the border with WindClan scent all over him." It was hard to keep her voice neutral, an edge of anger to her tone as she spoke, but her eyes remained calm, her head raised just slightly as she stared at the WindClan warrior.

( @Empress Of Evil @Hexict @RedHead @xxJaggededgexx @Bramblemask973 )

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; May 1st, 2017 at 04:52 PM.