Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM

Old January 25th, 2020, 07:08 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Thunderglade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@Tundra @ponyapan
So that was how it was going to be? Well at least they checked the border. Finishing with the border Minktail looked for the other two warriors. They followed her but left before they did anything? That was sad... She wasn't the petrol leader but Goldenshade left! He just up and disappeared. She hated when that happened. At least WindClan didn't start anything. The brown warrior thought heading back to camp. "Patrols done." Minktail meowed aloud incase any of the other warriors where around. What had happened to Cranenrose and Tigerdawn? Her whole patrol left here...
(Sorry for the absence!)

Cranerose distantly heard the call of Minktail, breaking her about of her thoughts. The patrol was done? Cranerose hadn't even done anything!

She could feel her pelt flush as she quickly trotted to where she'd heard the call, wanting to apoligize. As soon as the cat got into her field of vision she dropped her mouse- when had she gotten that, by the way?- and went to meet them.
"Oh, Minktail, sorry! I just wandered off without thinking, it's probably because I was-" I was thinking of my kits. The words didn't leave her mouth. Cranerose was so happy, and admittedly a tad bit distracted, as she'd noticed her belly growing. She hadn't really told her clan yet, so she wasn't sure if this was the best moment. "-distracted, yes. I hope everything went well for you, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary."

Please click my eggs!

Old January 29th, 2020, 05:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

(gonna bump this over here so it's easier to start right with hunting)

"Duskpaw, I know you've lived on your own for a little bit, have you picked up on any specific hunting techniques?" The ginger she-cat asked her apprentice once Buckbranch had led them to Thunderglade. She had made sure to keep Duskpaw away from the border for now, she didn't need the new cat to go wandering into Windclan's territory unknowing. She had made sure to point out the scent markers to her though.
Foxbound then glanced towards Buckbranch, flicking her tail at the tom. "You don't have to wait for us just so you know, you're the patrol leader, you should go do some hunting while I see what Duskpaw can do."

@Slushie @Spiritjumps

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 29th, 2020, 07:55 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead @Spiritjumps ]

Buckbranch hurried after Foxbound, noting how she stayed away from WindClan's border. Was she worried about Duskpaw, or about WindClan in general? He couldn't tell. "Right," he meowed. "You giver her some pointers - I'll be back in a few minutes with some prey, and then we can head back." He flicked his tail, then turned and vanished behind a bush. Mouse scent touched his tongue as he parted his jaws to taste the air, but there was something else, something... odd. Brows furrowing, he decided to find the mouse first. Then he'd go back for that strange smell.
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@CheetahPelt

Littlewish approached the border, sniffing around the markings. They seemed fresh. He nodded to the others.
"We should mark the border while we wait for a patrol!" He mewed, nodding at the warrior and apprentice. He marked it quickly, returning to the others. He shook out his fur- although there wasn't much to shake out.
"Hey, Whitesong? Can you sing?"

~~~

Runningpaw huffed in frustration, tempted to stick out her tongue at her mentor. But she marked the border anyway, meeting the cat's back where they were. She fiddled with her ears, eyes widening at the question.
"Don't listen to him- you don't have to answer if you don't want to. " She whispered to Whitesong.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 30th, 2020, 07:26 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@CheetahPelt

Littlewish approached the border, sniffing around the markings. They seemed fresh. He nodded to the others.
"We should mark the border while we wait for a patrol!" He mewed, nodding at the warrior and apprentice. He marked it quickly, returning to the others. He shook out his fur- although there wasn't much to shake out.
"Hey, Whitesong? Can you sing?"

~~~

Runningpaw huffed in frustration, tempted to stick out her tongue at her mentor. But she marked the border anyway, meeting the cat's back where they were. She fiddled with her ears, eyes widening at the question.
"Don't listen to him- you don't have to answer if you don't want to. " She whispered to Whitesong.
“Wait for a patrol?” He asked, tilting his head, folded ears twitching. Whitesong didn’t know what the other tom meant, weren’t they the patrol? He shrugged lightly, before splitting away from the group for a moment. He marked part of the border, scratching at the ground with his claws, and marking the scratchy bushes with the glands beneath his chin. He did this for a few moments before trotting back to the other two cats.

When he heard Littlewish’s request for the white Tom to sing, he gave a small “mrow” of a chuckle. He enjoyed singing, making up songs about the sky and Starclan. Songs about the honeybee’s in spring and the smell of wild lavander.

“No, it’s quite alright,” he told Runningpaw with a smile. “I quite enjoy singing. Makes any day better,” he said with a happy twitch of his whiskers.

He only thought for a second before striking up a soft song, quiet and melodious, like his voice, but he carried the happy stacatto tune very well. The song was a hopping skipping beat, the words light, as he sang about how winter gave into spring, and everything woke up. His song was one with a story, though not one that took a lot to follow. Before long the Tom was swishing his long tail to his words, bobbing his head back and forth as he sang.
Old January 30th, 2020, 06:55 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @RedHead ]

As Buckbranch ran off, she thought about how she hunt last time, when Foxbound saw her. "Well when I tried to hunt I would usually crouch, try to stay silent, and keep out of their sight as I stalked closer to them. And, when the prey would look at me I would be completely still, or at least try to be. After Duskpaw finished she was hopeful she was doing it right or partly right.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old January 30th, 2020, 09:59 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
“Wait for a patrol?” He asked, tilting his head, folded ears twitching. Whitesong didn’t know what the other tom meant, weren’t they the patrol? He shrugged lightly, before splitting away from the group for a moment. He marked part of the border, scratching at the ground with his claws, and marking the scratchy bushes with the glands beneath his chin. He did this for a few moments before trotting back to the other two cats.

When he heard Littlewish’s request for the white Tom to sing, he gave a small “mrow” of a chuckle. He enjoyed singing, making up songs about the sky and Starclan. Songs about the honeybee’s in spring and the smell of wild lavander.

“No, it’s quite alright,” he told Runningpaw with a smile. “I quite enjoy singing. Makes any day better,” he said with a happy twitch of his whiskers.

He only thought for a second before striking up a soft song, quiet and melodious, like his voice, but he carried the happy stacatto tune very well. The song was a hopping skipping beat, the words light, as he sang about how winter gave into spring, and everything woke up. His song was one with a story, though not one that took a lot to follow. Before long the Tom was swishing his long tail to his words, bobbing his head back and forth as he sang.

(As they are supposed to encounter a rogue, a member of the RP is supposed to RP it. I was wondering if you had an outsider who could attack them? If not, MoonRaven says she can RP it. ^^)

Littlewish purred as he heard the melodious tune, and soon he was swaying along with the beat. It reminded him of the nursery, and the songs that his mother used to sing. He'd learnt to sing because of her. A wave of sadness rushed past him as he thought of this, but he plastered on a smile, and hummed along with the tune. He decided now would be a good time to announce the plan.
"You were asking earlier why we were waiting for a patrol, weren't you? ...well, we're supposed to wait for a Thunderclan patrol and see what information we can get out of them. At least, that's what her highness said." He purred, still humming. He raised an eyebrow at Runningoaw, who seemed to look very grumpy. He featured to her with his tail, grinning.
"Come on, grumpy frumpy pants! Join in."

~~~

Runningpaw looked at Whitesong in exasperation.
"Are you sure you want to sing? ...you know what? If you insist..." She mewed, eyes a bit wide in shock. She hadn't expected Whitesong to go along with it. She watched as the toms frolicked, almost breaking out in laughter at their sheepishness. She was tempted to run off and report back to camp, but She knew that Twilightstar would disown her after that. So she watched silently, wishing she was as easy-going as them.
"Hah. I'd rather eat a frog than sing."

Old January 31st, 2020, 05:26 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead @Spiritjumps ]

There had been a small nest of mice at the end of the scent trail, and he had managed to swipe a pair of good ones. They were a tad scrawny, but that was to be expected. He returned to the rest of his patrol and scraped dirt over his catch. "I managed to find some prey, but there's an odd scent path. I'm going to go see what's up" Without waiting for an answer, he hurried back the way he came.
What he found was as perplexing as it was disgusting. It was a squirrel carcass, uneaten, lying out in the open. The strange smell hovered over it, and when he leaned down to sniff at it better it clogged his nostrils and he stumbled back with a cough. Why was it lying here? Had some predator or rogue caught it, and if so, why leave it for the crows? Even stranger still, it looked to be several days old, so why hadn't the crows gotten at it yet? He lifted his head, calling out to the others, "Foxbound? Duskpaw? You need to see this."
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:13 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

(As they are supposed to encounter a rogue, a member of the RP is supposed to RP it. I was wondering if you had an outsider who could attack them? If not, MoonRaven says she can RP it. ^^)

Littlewish purred as he heard the melodious tune, and soon he was swaying along with the beat. It reminded him of the nursery, and the songs that his mother used to sing. He'd learnt to sing because of her. A wave of sadness rushed past him as he thought of this, but he plastered on a smile, and hummed along with the tune. He decided now would be a good time to announce the plan.
"You were asking earlier why we were waiting for a patrol, weren't you? ...well, we're supposed to wait for a Thunderclan patrol and see what information we can get out of them. At least, that's what her highness said." He purred, still humming. He raised an eyebrow at Runningoaw, who seemed to look very grumpy. He featured to her with his tail, grinning.
"Come on, grumpy frumpy pants! Join in."

~~~

Runningpaw looked at Whitesong in exasperation.
"Are you sure you want to sing? ...you know what? If you insist..." She mewed, eyes a bit wide in shock. She hadn't expected Whitesong to go along with it. She watched as the toms frolicked, almost breaking out in laughter at their sheepishness. She was tempted to run off and report back to camp, but She knew that Twilightstar would disown her after that. So she watched silently, wishing she was as easy-going as them.
"Hah. I'd rather eat a frog than sing."
"Oh I love to sing!" He gave a huff of a laugh, smiling widely at the female apprentice.

Whitesong noticed the hitch in Littlewish's smile with a small frown, but ignored it, face shifting back to his normal, kind expression. When his question was answered he heaved a huge sigh. "Oh!" He chuckled with a hard blink, looking at the other tom. "I was there for when Twilightstar said that but it must have slipped my mind. "We aren't the most intimidating pair, but hopefully we won't have to use intimidation tactics."

"Why not loosen up, friend?" He asked Runningpaw with a smile. "It won't do you any good to be that tensed up."
Old January 31st, 2020, 01:24 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Oh I love to sing!" He gave a huff of a laugh, smiling widely at the female apprentice.

Whitesong noticed the hitch in Littlewish's smile with a small frown, but ignored it, face shifting back to his normal, kind expression. When his question was answered he heaved a huge sigh. "Oh!" He chuckled with a hard blink, looking at the other tom. "I was there for when Twilightstar said that but it must have slipped my mind. "We aren't the most intimidating pair, but hopefully we won't have to use intimidation tactics."

"Why not loosen up, friend?" He asked Runningpaw with a smile. "It won't do you any good to be that tensed up."

(Do you want to RP the rougue, or...?)

Littlewish purred, then settled down by a tree stump. The tom had a point- they certainly weren't the most intimidating pair. They'd have to work something out. He smiled at Whitesong as he encouraged the female apprentice, and Littlewish eagerly waved his tail in a wide, happy gesture.
"Come on, little runner! You won't get anywhere in your feet with those knotted muscles." He exclaimed, chuckling at the thought of it.

A sound rustled in the grass. What was it? Littlewish stood up slowly, confusion dawning on his face. What could be happening over there. It couldn't be a patrol- there would be some sort of group of cats. But that rustling, and the cat scent...
"Whitesong? What's that?"

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 31st, 2020 at 01:24 PM.