Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2017, 05:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@willowstrom

Turtlestrike padded into the nursery. "Hi," she greeted Rowanflame. (Aaaaand I gotta go now supper time bbl!)

Last edited by dino.; February 15th, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf raised her head. "No," she meowed. "Its ok, you don't have to leave." She put her head on her paws. "Have any ideas for names?" Flameleaf asked.
He shook his head "no." He licked her forehead and sighed.
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf lifted her head and looked out of the nursery. A patrol was leaving, the elders were resting in a patch of sunlight outside their den. nothing to do! Flameleaf thought. nothing has happened for the past few sunrises!

Character Site

Old February 15th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf lifted her head and looked out of the nursery. A patrol was leaving, the elders were resting in a patch of sunlight outside their den. nothing to do! Flameleaf thought. nothing has happened for the past few sunrises!
Quietstream sat there and mewed "I never thought I'd have kits." He chuckled
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:25 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Skybird

Elkpaw rolled over onto his back, as usual a good natured smile on the tom's face. It seemed as though he wasn't sure how to be anything but happy...and perhaps it really was that way, as unusual as it might seem. Elkpaw batted at the clouds above him though he knew there was no possible way he would ever be able to reach them. What if I could touch the clouds? He thought with a mischievous grin, jumping to his paws. He was sure it looked odd to anyone who might be watching- but then again, Elkpaw had never been one to care much about that sort of thing. The tom was always running around, trying to get something done- perhaps it was ambition, or maybe it was just the fact that he didn't have the patience to sit still for more then a minute.
Strange, considering that there were times he looked as though he would be very patient. Those times were generally when he was too worn out to dart around, or sleeping. Of course it didn't look that way, which might have been the reason that Elkpaw lost so many friends. Elkpaw's bright hues glanced around the clearing, gleaming as he looked for a playmate...he was bored. His mind never seemed to rest on anything for over a minute, and he was tired of thinking about the clouds.
Clouds are boring, anyways. I want action, he thought with a smirk on his maw. Elkpaw wasn't quite sure what kind of action he wanted, though. Just something that would be satisfactory to his...complicated mind. He had often wanted to know why he couldn't focus on things like he had seen other cats do. Perhaps that was why he wasn't doing too well in training. He was forever distracted by either a butterfly, or a bird flying overhead, or any rustle in the bushes that sounded like it might lead to an adventure. Elkpaw was tired of being that way, but there was nothing he could do about it. And besides, what was so horrible about being a cat who couldn't focus? Maybe that would turn out to be a good thing one day. He had yet to find out what he wanted to do in life.
Especially because hardly anyone could put up with him.
Damppaw had been doing... something important. It was probably his apprentice duties. Though, the small young tom had found himself distracted by the movement of Elkpaw. He stared at the other tom, frozen in space, as he just stood there. 'I wonder what he's doing? I wonder if I could do that? Maybe he'll let me join? Who knows? Wasn't I doing something? I don't know-' his thoughts went on and on in his mind as he watched Elkpaw seemingly chase the clouds from his stationary spot on the ground. Damppaw didn't realize it was obvious he was staring or that he was in the way, but he was.
Old February 15th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf gazed at Quietstream. "Nor did I." Flameleaf curled up next to Quietstream and shut her eyes.

Character Site

Old February 15th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf gazed at Quietstream. "Nor did I." Flameleaf curled up next to Quietstream and shut her eyes.
Quietstream licked her and curled around her.
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf sighed and shut her eyes. She was comforted by Quietstream's presence. wait untill you have the kits, then think of names...

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 15th, 2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf sighed and shut her eyes. She was comforted by Quietstream's presence. wait untill you have the kits, then think of names...
Quietstream groomed her thinking she was asleep
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf opened an eye. I wonder when the kits come. She put her tail over her nose. I wonder if I'll ever get an apprentice. She opened her other eye so that both eyes were open. I wonder what happened at the gathering! Flameleaf couldn't stop thinking of things, so she licked Quietstream's cheek and put her head down again.

(This is taking too long, I'm skipping to the part when the kits come.)

Character Site

Closed Thread